An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incest," I said.

"Yes."

I thought for a moment and said, "Look, you know how you told me that the swinging society, with all its rules, was made as an attempt to help people get through some of the tougher issues of life? Without destroying families, just because one or the other party strays, has an affair?"

"Yes."

"I think the incest taboo is the same sort of thing. If adults have sex with children when they're too young, it can be disastrous for those children. Something from which they may never recover. And if it's their parents taking advantage of them, you multiply the amount of damage by an immeasurable amount. After enduring incest, some children can never go on to form normal relationships with anyone else. So most societies create a very strong incest taboo."

"Ok."

"However," I said. "You are no longer a child. You're twenty-two. You can choose. And your Mom and Dad would never take advantage of you, of that I am 100% certain. When you were growing up, they never touched you inappropriately, did they?"

"No!"

"And they never let anyone else they had over, touch you, did they? Even when they had large parties, right?"

"No, never."

"So you were protected during your childhood years, which is what parents are supposed to do. And now you're all grown up, and you see two beautiful, wonderful people you already have all the reason in the world to love. I almost wonder how you could not want to have a deeper, physical, loving relationship, with them."

Raeann thought for a moment, and said, "Like they say, every girl dreams of loving her father as a woman?"

"Yes, I suppose. And now you love girls, too, so naturally you would look upon your Mom with the same thoughts."

"But I'm afraid that they might think less of me for wanting this. Or that they'll see me differently than as just their little girl!"

"I see absolutely zero chance your parents would ever think less of you, for any reason! Honestly, now that you've said that out loud, doesn't it seem a bit silly?"

"Yes." She said, in a small voice.

"So I say: go for it. Approach them. Talk about it. You have to have a bit of courage, to get the most out of life. Sometimes you need a lot of courage. You are all heart, all courage, my little brave lover-girl. More than anyone else I've ever met!"

We drove in silence for a bit, and Raeann asked, "So, not to be an asshole about this, just to think the whole thing through, ok? Have you ever had sexual thoughts about your Mom and Dad?"

That certainly caught me by surprise! " ... not like you might think ..." I said. "This is uncomfortable for me to talk about ..."

"Welcome to my existential crisis," she said.

"Ok. Cards on the table? Yes. I don't daydream about it, so much, but it is a recurrent dream I've had since puberty."

"I want to hear about it! Tell me everything!"

"Oh, hey, look, we're here!" I said.

Raeann pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine. She looked at me and said, "Saved by Houston traffic. That has to be a first!"

###

The beach house was awesome. A tall A-frame on stilts, as were all the local beach houses. But this was well removed from the usual tourist traffic, and the houses were widely separated by large lots. It was painted in a lovely blue with white trim, outside, and inside it was a lovely eggshell white. The A-frame construction allowed for a wonderfully high vaulted ceiling, with huge windows facing East and West, allowing tons of sunlight in the house throughout the day.

On the dining table we found a note. It was from Bill and Mary Addison. It said,

"Raeann! We were so glad to hear from your parents this morning! The house is yours for the day, enjoy. If you can stay overnight, we'll be back around 8:00PM, it'd be wonderful to have you over for the night. Sorry we couldn't stay to see you, we had to go into town. It'd be so lovely to see you and meet Katy. Your parents have told us so much about her, we're so glad you could find someone so wonderful to be in your life! Enjoy, kids! And hopefully we'll see you soon, and get to meet Katy! Love, Bill and Mary"

"Oh, that was so sweet of them," Raeann said.

The master bedroom also had tall windows facing West, allowing full view of the sunsets, the entire bedroom was filled with sunlight even before noon. You couldn't walk into it without wanting to make love to whoever was ready at hand.

"Soooo ... do we go nude, here?" I asked.

"Only in the house," Raeann said. "The city has an ordinance against public nudity."

"In light of recent events that seems so ... archaic." I said.

"I know, right?" she said.

"Well. Seeing as how we are currently inside the house ..." I stripped off my clothes and swimsuit and started removing her clothes, too. I got as far getting her naked down to her bikini bottoms, and as I was kneeling in front of her, my thumbs hooked in the waist of her bikini bottoms, she said, "Not so fast, lover-girl. You've got something you were going to tell me about. A dream, I believe?"

"But, Raeann-" she hushed me with a finger on my lips.

"No. I am trying to sort through something, here. And I think your dream may have something to tell me about ... all of this, with my parents. Somehow. And even if it doesn't, I want to hear what it is that makes you, with all your strength and muscle and beauty, so uncomfortable."

"We can talk later," I said, as I started to pull her bottoms down, but I never got past her pubic mound before she said, "No! No talk, no sex, lover-girl!"

I really didn't want to talk about this. I really wanted to pull her bottoms down and go to town on her vagina all afternoon. My face fell towards the floor, in disappointment. But Raeann put her hand under my chin, and brought my eyes back up to hers, and said,

"Lover, there's nothing you can tell me that would ever make me think less of you. And anything you tell me that ordinarily makes you uncomfortable, only makes me love you all the more, for your bravery. Share this with me. Please? If you do, I'll bury my face in your pussy all afternoon, and bring you back home way too spent and tired to have anything to do with Daddy."

I looked up in her eyes, almost persuaded, and she said, "Didn't you just tell me you have to have a bit of courage, to get through life and get the most out of it?"

"Bitch! You're going to use my own words against me?" I put my arms around her ass and pulled her belly against my face and held her there.

"Oh, Yes. They were lovely words, don't you think?" She was stoking my hair.

"Ok."

"Yay! Now spill. We can go lie down on the bad, and cuddle, but start talking!"

We lay down on our sides, facing each other, and got comfortable.

"Ok." I took a deep breath, and said, "In my dream, I'm a man."

"Uh-huh. You've told me you sometimes wish you were a man."

"And I guess the dream is reflecting that. I'm twenty-one, and I'm making love to my parents-"

"Both of them? At once?"

"Yes. Mom and Dad, both at once. And in the dream, I'm fucking them because I'm so grateful to them both for making me into what I am. It's a way of giving thanks to them for having understood me, and having supported me, my whole life, when I was so obviously different from all the other girls."

"Even though you're a man, in the dream?"

"Yes. Dream logic, you know? Doesn't always make consistent sense."

"So you're fucking your Mom," Raeann said. She reached down to her pussy, and slid her hand under her bottoms, and started lightly rubbing herself. Your mom is so pretty, I can see that. But what about your Dad?"

"When I'm done with Mom, when I've brought her to orgasm, I start having sex with Dad."

"And you're still a man? Or do you become a woman?"

"I'm still a man. First, I suck his cock. Then he fucks me, anal, and it is so wonderful. I've never had anal, so I don't really know what it would be like, but in the dream it's wonderful, and I can tell he's doing it because he loves me for who and what I am, and he always has."

"And he comes? Inside you" Raeann was rubbing herself more forcefully, her bikini bottom hiding her hand on her pussy from view, yet all the more erotic because of it.

"Yes, he comes in mouth, then in my ass."

"And that's it?"

"No. Then he sucks my cock, and lets me fuck his ass. And oh, my God, it is so wonderful! And Mom is cheering us on, when I'm, fucking Dad, and when I come, I pull out and spray all over his ass, and Mom comes and licks it all up. But what I remember most strongly about it all, apart from being male, in the dream, is that it was all done with such love, because of my love for them, and theirs for me.

Breathless, rubbing herself even more frantically, she looked in my eyes and said, "And you've had this dream more than once?"

"Many times," I said. "Maybe once every three or four months. And I wish ... I wish ... I wish I could make love with them, in real life, for all the same reasons in your heart. I want to make love to my father as his daughter. I want to give him everything I am, in thanks for his love. It makes me sad that I can't, because there is no way, no way at all, my parents would ever understand that! I don't even know how I'd ever tell them about how I've become involved with your parents, and what we've done. I'm afraid it would kill them, or they'd think there was something terribly wrong with me! But you, and your family, are much more open and accepting of all of this sort of thing. So now that you're an adult? If you have the chance to make love to your parents, with understanding and love between you all, and you're protected against inadvertent pregnancy? I say go for it! Don't hesitate!"

Raeann was breathing heavily, rubbing herself even harder, faster, pressing her breasts against mine, her face buried in my neck. I reached down and undid the string tie of her bottoms, when suddenly she went into the spasms of orgasm. I held her in my arms and marveled at how lovely she was, as her orgasm washed over her, and gradually receded, leaving her breathing deeply in my arms, her body glistening with perspiration. I kissed her forehead and stroked her arms and back and legs as she gently came back down to Earth. Again, I was struck with the realization, as if it was new all over again, at how wonderful a perfect little bit of humanity she was, wrapped up in this tiny, perfect little package. It brought tears of joy to my eyes, to see such beauty in my arms, have her in my life.

She dozed off for a bit after that. I put my bikini back on, went out to the car, and retrieved the picnic basket, bringing it in the house. Then shedding the bikini, I found some plates and silverware and set the table with our lunch. When she awoke, our lunch of sandwiches and chips was all set for her.

"So," I said. "Does my dream help you with your current thoughts, at all?"

"It does. I'm going to do it. I'm going to talk to them, tonight, when we get back."

"Just keep in mind, beloved, they may still say no. But I'm betting your Mom will be cool with it. Your Dad may need some working on. Good fathers always want to protect their daughters, even from themselves. That's built in pretty strong in your Dad, I'd bet. I bet he'd die, before he let anything else, or himself, hurt you. So don't take it wrong if he says no. If he does say no, we'll both work on him together. Or the three of us, counting your Mom, because I'd bet she'll be cool with you loving your Dad. If there's resistance from him, we'll get him through it, just like you got me to go nude, make love to a man, and see life in a whole new way."

"OK!" she said. We ate our lunch in quiet for a bit, watching the waves roll in on the beach. After a bit, Raeann said, "So. We've only got one more thing to talk about, and this ought to be easy. I think you want to have sex with my Mom. And I know she wants to have sex with you. And it isn't just sex, for Mom. She loves you with all her heart, just like Dad and I do. I'm pretty sure you've become very fond of her, too, right?"

"Yes," I said. "Oh, Lord, Raeann, when she cuddles up against me, like she does, it's so wonderful! And she's so gorgeous. And yes, even before her little surprise kiss this morning, I've been having feelings for her. It was all overshadowed by the way I fell so hard, so head-over-heels for your Dad. But the attraction to your Mom was there, too, right from the start."

Raeann looked at me, smiled, and said, "Knew it. So: go ahead! And she's ok with it, too, I can tell you that now. When you took some time yesterday to clear your head, we were talking it all out while you were gone. We're all on board. You've fucked my Dad, now try my Mom. She's pretty good, too!"

I had tears in my eyes. "How did I ever manage to meet you? And find my way into this wonderful world you all have? I wish everyone could have a life like this, how did I get so lucky? How do I deserve this?"

Raeann got up from the table, came over to me, and sat in my lap. "Because you're wonderful," she said. She kissed me lightly on the lips, then down my neck and across the top of my chest, her arms stroking my face and back. "I made you a promise, earlier, didn't I?" she asked, whispering in my ear. "Let's go back to the bedroom, and let me give you more of what you have always given me, lover-girl!"

She took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. She laid me down on my back, spread my legs, and mounted me, missionary style, kissing and sucking my nipples, and working her way down my belly to my pussy. Where she didn't even hesitate, she immediately went to work on my labia, tonguing my clit, rubbing her face all through my vagina and over my vulva. She went down my slit further to my hole, and probed as far into it with her tongue as she could, then replaced her tongue with two fingers, where she almost immediately found my g-spot and went to work on it, sending waves of exquisite pleasure throughout my body. While doing that, she returned her mouth to my now engorged clit. Using her tongue and fingers, she brought me to orgasm three times in a row over the next thirty minutes. The first orgasm she brought on quickly. The second, she applied a slower pace, and made it build longer before pushing me over the edge. The last one, she played with me, teased me, bringing me to the edge, then backing off enough to keep from going over, then building it back up, and she held me in that state of delicious torture for so long, at the end I was begging her to finish me. Each orgasm rocked me even more thoroughly than the previous one, and by the third I was legitimately wiped out, just spent. She would have kept going, but I had to gently push her away, and try and catch my breath.

Raeann said, "I was going to roll you over and play with your ass, some. Don't you want that?"

Breathing so hard I could barely speak, I barely managed to gasp out one word, "Raincheck ..."

Raeann laughed delightedly, and said, "Raincheck it is, lover-girl. Raincheck it is! Oh my God! You know what would be so hot? Making love to you outdoors, in the rain!"

As it was, I fell asleep. She did too, and we napped like that, cuddling in the sunlit master bedroom of the beach house for the next hour and a half.

When we awoke, it was time to head back home. We cleaned up the kitchen, washed the dishes, changed the linen on the bed and put the used linen in the "to be washed" basket, left a thank you note, and fought our way through Houston's horrible traffic back home. Again, Raeann drove, and I slept all the way back to her parent's home.

###

We got back just in time for dinner. We ran to her room to strip off our clothes, and joined Lori and Doug at the dinner table.

"Still enjoying the nudity?" Doug asked.

"Yes!" I said. "When we got to the beach, I was ready to go out in the buff and walk along the beach, but Raeann said there was a local ordinance against public nudity on the beach, and I was struck at how archaic that seemed!"

Lori said, "You're one of us, now, dear!"

"So what did you guys do, instead?" Doug asked.

"Oh," Raeann said, smiling, "We found ways to pass the time ..."

Her parents smiled at both of us. Lori said, "The Addison's weren't there, but they left us a sweet little note saying they'd be back later, and we were welcome to stay the night with them if we wanted. I'd forgotten how pretty the house is!"

Lori said, "It's too bad you couldn't stay, not that we're not glad to have you back. But you know how Mary just loves you, Raeann. I think she misses you since you've gone off to school as much as we do. And I know the both of them would love Katy, too."

"Mary has always been the kindest, dearest, lady," Raeann said. "My Other Mother."

Lori reached out for Raeann's hand, and they held hands for a bit.

There was a moment's silence, Doug and I eating, Lori and Raeann holding hands for a bit. Then I heard Raeann take a deep breath, as if to speak, but she hesitated. Then Lori lightly squeezed her hand, and asked, "Raeann? Do you have something you want to say?"

Silently, I took her other hand, and wished her courage.

Doug, seeing this interplay, had stopped eating and was looking on, waiting patiently for what was to come.

Raeann took another breath, and said, "Mom, Dad, I've been thinking about this a lot. And I hope this won't shock you too much, or make you think less of me, or make you see me differently, but I have to say this: Mom, Dad, I want to make love with you."

Total silence. Raeann said, "Take your time, please, think about it. It'd really mean a lot to me, and it wouldn't be like what everyone always thinks of as incest! I'm an adult, I made this decision, I'm on birth control, and you guys would never do anything to hurt me or take advantage of me, and, and ... and I really just love you two like crazy ... and I'd love the chance to share that with you two, physically. You don't have to give me answer now. But please, think about it? Katy says it's all right with her, too, we talked it out, earlier today."

Doug looked at me and asked me, "Katy, is this true? You'd be ok if Raeann entered into a sexual relationship with us, her parents?"

"I would," I said. "I'd be happy for you all, if this could happen. For all the reasons I have come to learn these last few days. I don't see anything wrong with it."

"And it wouldn't change your feelings for Raeann?" Lori asked.

"No!" I said. "Nothing could ever make me love Raeann less, or think of her differently, and certainly not something that would be as beautiful as this. Nothing but good has come my way ever since I met her, and met you and Doug. My whole world is now bigger than ever I thought it could be ... and so is my heart."

Doug said, "Katy, it wouldn't interfere with your feelings for me? As a man, a father, or a lover?"

"It'd only make me love you more," I said. "And you, too, Lori!"

Lori said, "I've watched this unfold, since Raeann met you, Katy, and started making love with girls, too. I couldn't have been happier when that happened, my darling little daughter. Ever since then, I knew this moment would come. I'd say we actually crossed the line yesterday evening, while Doug and Katy were making love. And again, this morning."

Doug said, "What? What do you mean - oh! Is that why you left so suddenly after I - Lori! What did you do?"

Innocently, Lori said, "I went to wake my girls up."

"With a kiss," I said. "A nice, sweet little kiss."

"And then Raeann attacked me!" Lori said, and we three women all started snickering.

This made Raeanne blush and look at the table. Lori was still holding her hand on one side, and I was holding her other hand.

"Ladies," Doug said, "I don't know about this ..."

Lori said, "Nonsense. Raeann has always had the most adorable Dad-crush on you. And you have had the loveliest daughter-crush on her. But you were always such a great father, you were always so protective of her."