An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held it there like that for a moment, letting my body adjust to the sensation. Then ever so slowly he began entering my asshole further and further. Finally, the full length of his wonderful cock was buried entirely in my ass, his balls resting against my vulva. He gently began to move within me, at first, very short, light, gentle strokes of his cock.

I had never had anal intercourse before, but I know plenty of women who have, and they had given me a pretty good explanation of what to expect. At first, when the cock enters you, it hurts. But it's not too bad, especially if you have a kind and considerate lover, and that was Doug. Then, immediately after the pain fades, there's a moment where you feel almost sick to your stomach. But it's a different sort of feeling than a real upset stomach, in that the feeling is not objectionable. I know that doesn't make much sense, but that's how it is. You stand there for a moment, feeling that slight burn in the pit of your stomach, and your body, all on its own, starts breathing fast and shallow. A few moments and that passes; again, ironically, you kind of miss it, when it fades. And then? Then comes the good feelings associated with anal fucking! It's somewhat like being fucked in the pussy, except it feels like the cock is much, much larger! It feels a bit more coarse than vaginal intercourse, but again, not bad.

When the waves of pleasure hit, it's startling how powerful they are. While your lover is stroking in and out of your asshole, your body is wracked with the most exquisite shudders that come and go, in a series. They're so nice it literally takes your breath away! And soon, you feel the stirrings of a huge orgasm, building within your body. And you know, you can tell even that early in the act of being ass-fucked, that when this orgasm breaks over you, it's going to hit with the unstoppable force of a tidal wave through your body. That's the physical. There's also a huge psychological component to it all, that adds to everything you experience while being fucked in the ass.

Doug had started stroking in and out of my ass, again, pushing me up to another orgasm. Starting with short gentle strokes, he began building to longer, faster, thrusts deep into my asshole. I looked at Raeann and Lori, and saw the lust and desire burning in their eyes, and it felt so amazingly satisfying to have them watch me and Doug performing this act. I had never been an exhibitionist, before. But like so many other things I had learned in the last few days, now that I was engaging in an act of sexual exhibition, I saw that it did have a deeply satisfying, animalistic response to it, far beyond the physical aspect of it.

Doug renewed his grip on my hands, holding them fast behind my back. I swear, it was the gentleness with which he touched me that knocked me over the edge into a full blown, knee-shaking, screaming, gasping orgasm. Followed immediately by Doug's orgasm, his semen filling my ass in a sensation I don't even know how to begin to describe, except that it was wonderful!

I felt Doug begin to leave my ass, and all I could do at that point was whisper, hoarsely, "Doug! Wait! Please! Leave it in ... as long as ... you can ..." I didn't want this to end!

Sadly, the male body has its limits, and having exerted himself greatly over the last few days, this erection was fading pretty quickly, despite his wishes. Eventually my ass released his cock back to him.

After that, Lori and Raeann went into the bedroom and closed the door, to have their private time together. As we got our breath and faculties back, Doug and I hit the shower and took turns cleaning each other up. We took a breather, made some drinks, and just laid in each other's arms, enjoying the feel of our bodies together, now that the frenzy of lovemaking was past. Added to being sexually dominated and getting fucked in the ass, another first had just been crossed off my list: cuddling with a man!

Soon enough, we heard voices. Moans, groans, rising in volume from the bedroom. Doug and I looked at each other and smiled, thinking of the love that Lori and Raeann, mother and daughter, were at last freely sharing with each other. Expressing their love for each other with their bodies, to each other's bodies, the deeper love they had always shared in their hearts for each other.

Laying in Doug's arms, as he dozed off, I found myself moved to tears of joy for the four of us, but especially for Lori and Raeann. I had one ear pressed against Dog's chest and could hear his heartbeat. My other ear heard the rising voices of my lover and her mother, echoing their increasing stimulation of each other's bodies.

I know, I keep saying this, but you'll have to forgive me: I was I heaven.

###

Lori lead Raeann into Lori and Doug's bedroom, crashing through the flimsy contractor-grade door. Barely kicking the door behind them in their haste to get at each other's bodies. Lori bore Raeann backwards, throwing her daughter down, on her back, on the mattress, then she jumped on top of Raeann, and whispered in her ear, "You were conceived in this bed, my beloved daughter. And now here you are, in this same bed, my marital bed, as a woman. And you're mine, all mine. Breathe in deep. Can you smell your father's scent in the bedding?"

Raeann inhaled deeply, and she could definitely discern her father's scent. Her body reacted with a fire of arousal, shooting sparks throughout her body.

Lori pushed herself up off her daughter's body, and moved down lower to Raeann's legs. She reached out and grabbed Raeann's ankles, and gently spread them open. Opening her daughter's legs wide, before her, then mounted her daughter, missionary style, and lay atop her daughter's body. Raeann's legs immediately wrapped around Lori's waist, holding their two bodies in a lover's embrace. Lori lowered her face to Raeann's chest, and inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of her child. Lori opened her mouth and extended her tongue to Raeann's chest to taste her skin, the taste of her daughter flooding her senses. Raeann's arms had wrapped around her mother's back, gently stroking her hair and back.

Lori noticed Raeann's nipples were completely erect, and she took turns on each one, gently pulling them into her mouth with her lips, sucking and tonguing them as Raeann's body moaned and writhed beneath hers. Their breath was coming faster as they made love to each other, steadily building their passion. Raeann felt her orgasm building, but this was too soon! She wanted this time with her mother to last a little longer.

"Mom?"

"Yes my daughter?"

"Can you ... can you show me something new?"

"From what I've seen, you're pretty knowledgeable about all things sexual, little one. But, ok, here's one you may not know about." She lifted herself off Raeann, and said, "Ok. Roll over on your tummy, please."

Raeann did as her mother asked. She then felt her mother's hands on her ankles, spreading her legs open again. "I love, love, love to do that with my lovers, baby. I never get tired of doing it, of seeing it, of accepting the submission of my lover when she lets me spread her legs!"

"Mom, it's very nice, but I've had that done a lot. I love having it done to me, but, that's not anything new."

"Shush," her mother said, and Raeann felt her mother's hand on her ass, right at the top of her cheeks, where they came together in a cute little dimple. She began rubbing it, and Raeann felt a flooding of sensation emanate through her body from that spot.

"OH!" she said, and shuddered a bit.

"Nice, isn't it?" Raeann asked. "This part of your body is called the "sacrum at the natal cleft." It's not a terribly sexy name, though, is it? It's at the top of your ass cheeks, where they come together, directly over the sacrum. It's a lovely little feature of the body, I've always thought. So I call it "the love dimple." It's highly sensitive, but for some reason, most people entirely overlook it when having sex. It feels good, doesn't it, when I caress it?" She did, and Raeann sighed again.

"Mom, that is nice! Oh! Super nice!"

"But it's more than just that, isn't it baby?" Lori said. "Here, I'm going to put my hand back on it, just rest it there, and see how you feel." Lori did as she said. After a moment, Raeann's breathing started to relax, somewhat. "Mom! I feel ... I feel ..."

"At peace?" Lori asked.

"YES! It makes me feel at peace! Relaxed. Loved. Reassured. In such a sensual way, though! It's a really close, super-intimate touch, isn't it?"

"It is all of that, my beloved daughter. And it's a touch you can share with your lover even when you're dressed, and in public, if you're discreet about it. Just standing there with your arm on your lover's lower back, slip a finger inside her belt, then inside her panties, and let it rest there. It's easy to access because it's right up here, at the top of the ass. It's the easiest to share, truly intimate touch. And there's more! See how you like this." Lori leaned down over Raeann's natal cleft, at the very top of it, and gently blew on it.

"Oh!" Raeann said. "That ...that's making me wet. Wetter!"

"All right, now, for this next bit, try not to jerk upwards too hard, ok? You'll hit me in the face, if you do." Then Lori leaned down further, and touched her tongue to the top of Raeann's natal cleft.

"AHH!" Raeann said. The touch of her mother's tongue to this sensitive spot instantly spread fire through her body, all of it radiating from this one, wonderful, overlooked part of her body, that had held such sensations as she had never dreamed. Her mother began more vigorously tonguing the top of Raeann's ass, and again, Raeann felt the stirrings of an orgasm beginning to build within her. This time her mother didn't stop, she continued on, bringing Raeann closer and closer to coming.

She reached a hand under Raeann's hip, and had her lift her ass in the air. Lori put one hand under daughter, on her pussy, and began fingering and massaging her soaking vulva, labia, and clit, flooding her mother's hand with her wetness, increasing the slickness, and further heightening the pleasure she was feeling. While doing this, Lori then began playing with Raeann's asshole, tonguing it, stroking it, tracing her hand up and down from her cleft to her asshole. Raeann found that the attention her mother had given her love dimple, had also awakened the response of her asshole, making the sensations far more pleasurable. In a state of ecstasy both at her front and back, Raeann was reduced to moaning and groaning, her hands pulling at the sheets of the bed, her mouth open wide, gasping for breath. Soon enough, she was howling with the force of her orgasm. Lori found she herself had an orgasm, just from seeing what she had done for her daughter, what she had taught her.

Afterwards, they lay in the bed, wrapped in each other's arms, sharing the warmth of the post-orgasmic after-glow.

Raeann said, "They're quiet, out there, aren't they?"

Lori laughed and said, "Probably wore each other out, I'd imagine."

"Mom? Did you ever wonder if we would have this, together? You and me? A loving, sexual relationship?"

"I'd wondered," Lori said. "You know I'm bi, and always have been, so there was always that attraction to you, as a woman, for me, in my dyke heart."

Raeann burst out laughing. "Mom? Your "dyke" heart?"

Lori ignored the interruption and said, "But you were SO straight! You never even looked at another woman in your life, except to see how she was dressed, how she made herself up. I never saw you take any liberties with your friends, copping a feel, then explain it away, the way girls do. I mean, for heaven's sake, even straight girls will sometimes share a kiss with a close friend, even, arguably, make a bit of love with each other, and yet still be straight. But not you, my dear heart."

"How did that make you feel?" Raeann asked. "Did that hurt you?"

"No! Baby, we taught you that the heart goes where it goes. If you want something, but someone else doesn't, you don't force it! If you try to force someone into something they don't want, you never truly get what you want. Any kind of love has to be freely given. You know I have several women, who are straight, who are dear friends. I'd jump their bones in a heartbeat if they ever indicated any willingness. But until they do, all that would happen if I tried anything would be that I would lose a friend."

There was silence between them for a bit, then Lori said, "And then that one beautiful day, you called us and told us all about this new love you had found, and how she was a girl! And I will admit, one of the first things that went through my mind, a hope, nothing more, was, "If my little girl likes girls, now, who knows what that means for the two of us?" And now, here we are. One more gift to our family from Katy: you and I are now lovers!"

"Katy was such a surprise, Mom. My whole world changed the instant I saw her face and realized she was a woman. All the desire I had ever felt for boys went out the window. And the desire to touch her, love her, have her love me, it all just hit me like an 18-wheeler. I was swept off my feet. I never, ever, would have guessed this would happen to me!"

"And you," Lori said, "My brave little girl, when you felt your heart go in a direction you never expected, you just went right along with it. You never hesitated, did you? Never got hung up on all the "OHMYGOD I can't be a LESBIAN!" panic that hits so many women, did you?"

"There didn't seem to be any point in trying to deny it," Raeann said.

"It wasn't just that, little one. It was bravery. You've got the bravest little heart your father and I have ever seen."

"Katy says you have to have a bit of courage to get through life, if you want to get the most out of it."

Lori said, "Jesus, that woman really is just about perfect, isn't she?"

"Close enough for me," Raeann said.

There was more silence between them. Then Raeann said, "Mom? You want to go again?"

"I could probably manage one more round, yes." She began to lift herself up to shift her body, when Raeann grabbed her shoulders and forced her mother back down on the mattress, climbed on top of her and straddled her. Lori looked into her daughter's intent face and said, "So ... something on your mind, honey?"

"Yes," Raeann said. "This time, I'm taking care of you. The last few days you have given me several wonderful orgasms and now it's my turn to give you one."

"Sweetie, I've been satisfied, too, you're not a selfish lover, by any means-"

Raeann put her finger to her mother's lips, and said, "Not another word from you!"

Her mother's eyes were wide in surprise, and Raeann leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Oh, God, Mom, it felt SO GOOD to do that to you, for once!"

Raeann was then tracing her way down her mother's neck, chest, and belly with a trail of wet, sloppy kisses. She got to her mother's feet, took her ankles, and spread her legs open. She looked at her mother's face, and was surprised to see tears in her eyes!

"It's just so beautiful, when you do that, sweetie," her Mom said.

Raeann answered by plunging her face into her mother's pussy and frantically going down on her. The intimacy, the longing for this moment, and the frenzy of Raeann's mouth on her vagina, brought Lori very quickly to an orgasm. While she was in the peak of the orgasm, she felt Raeann moving over her, lifting one of her legs up, off the bed, then wrapping her arms around it to hold it to her body. Raeann was scissoring on top of her, their clits in direct contact with each other, their juices intermingling and slickening their vulvas as they were rubbed together. Lori's orgasm redoubled in intensity, and Raeann ground their pussies together without mercy, until her mother was begging her to stop.

They collapsed together, fighting for breath, Raeann stroking and cooing to her mother as she descended from the peak of orgasm. Raeann noticed the whole bed was again wet.

"Raeann, oh baby. You made me squirt!"

"So that's where I get it from, I guess."

They fell into a slumber, and were awakened two hours later by Doug and Katy.

"My sweet daughter, if you're done with your mother for now, I'd like to go to bed with my wife? If you don't mind?"

"Where's Katy?" Raeann asked.

"Right here," Katy said, arriving at the bed with a change of sheets. "Come on, mother-lover, let's help them change the sheets, and then we're off to bed, too, ok?"

"Father-humper!" Raeann replied.

"Really?" Katy said, eyebrows raised. "That? From you? Kettle, meet pot."

"Non-nudist!" Raeann said.

"Ladies, please, it is getting way too late to fight," Doug said. He was pushing them both out the door of the bedroom. "Get some sleep. It's Christmas, in a few hours, and we've got a big day for you both, tomorrow. We need to be up at 07:00 and at the airstrip by 07:45.

"Daddy, she started it!" Raeann said.

"Goodnight!" He gave them both a swat on the ass, a final push out the door.

Rubbing her ass, Raeann looked at Katy, and asked, "Did Dad say anything about going flying, tomorrow?"

"Not that I recall, lover-girl. We didn't really do too much talking."

Raeann's eyes got big, she grabbed Katy's hands, and said, "I have GOT to show you what I just learned!"

"Baby, I'm beat, really," Katy protested, dragged along by Raeann.

"This won't take long. You're going to LOVE it. Have you ever heard of the "the love dimple?" Did you know you have one? You're about to find out!"

She grabbed my hand and despite the fact I weigh a little more than twice what she does, she dragged me after her, into her bedroom, up to the mattress, then pushed me face down on the bed, and proceeded to show me all over again why I love her so, this little bit of Heaven, with all my heart.