An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Doug said. "But? Incest?"

Lori said, "Incest is a form of abuse, perpetrated on children by their parents. It's inappropriate sex forced on the child, whether they want to participate or not. Often used to hold some advantage over the child. You never did that. You'd have killed yourself if ever you thought you might have hurt her, like that. And that is not what this is. Our little girl is now a woman of her own, and she has made a choice of her own as to who she wants to share her love and her body with. And she is choosing us, choosing you!"

I reached across the table and held one of Doug's hands, Raeann's hand still in my other hand. His hands were typical big-guy hands: large, strong, calloused from working out with weights, and right now his hand was hot in my hand.

I said, "Doug. You're in the grip of strong emotions, right now. It's all right. You're conflicted with love, and lust. You want, so strongly, to protect your daughter from harm, even from yourself. It's a huge part of what is so beautiful about you! As a man, as a father! And the animal in you is burning with lust for this beautiful, young woman, in front of you, begging you for your love. It's wired into us all, to reproduce. Sexual love with your daughter? It's a huge thing to consider. Please just think about it? Don't say no, right now, please? It'd break Raeann's heart." I was getting a bit weepy, and my voice broke when I said "heart."

Doug took a deep breath. He reached out for Lori's other hand, and we were all sitting around the table holding each other's hands.

He said, "Raeann, is it true about what your mother said? About this morning?"

"Yes, Dad," she said. She was blushing furiously. "Mom meant that kiss for Katy. As an expression of love to her for what you gave Katy, that she couldn't, that no other woman could have given Katy. And no other man, until she met you! She gave that kiss to Katy, but I could smell your semen on her breasts. You know Mom and I have always had a physically closer relationship than most other mothers and daughters. Some of your semen must have spilled out of her mouth, and splashed on Mom's breasts. And all of a sudden, I'm lying there, with my mother's breasts in my face, which I love, and your semen was filling my nose, my mouth, my mind, my whole world, with its wonderful, wonderful scent! And it drove me absolutely wild! I tasted it on her breast, as she kissed Katy. Her kiss with Katy was so intense, I doubt she noticed me licking that bit from her breast. When they were done, I had just enough awareness to first ask Mom if she would kiss me, too. She tried to warn me against it, and why. She said that her mouth probably still tasted like your semen. And that's when I was overcome with desire for your semen, and I forced Mom into a kiss because I wanted more! More of the taste of your semen, in my mouth! It was wrong of me to do that-"

"I'm not complaining," Lori said. She winked at Raeann. Raeann's blush turned even darker red.

Doug said, "Ok. Raeann, just so we are absolutely clear on this, because that's what I need: you want to have sex-"

"Make love!" Raeann, Lori, and I said, all at the same time.

"You want to make love with your mother and I. Correct?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"And if I objected, I'm outvoted three-to-one?"

"That's right," the three of us said in unison.

"Ok. Raeann, you've always had a Dad-crush on me?" he asked.

"As long as I can remember, Daddy. Even when I met Katy and realized I was bi. Always, and forever, I have had a crush on my Daddy. And I'd love to share it with you."

"And this won't change your feelings for Katy?"

"No. Katy and I are forever."

"Because I couldn't live with myself if I did anything to interfere with the love that you and Katy have for each other. I'd never forgive myself. Baby, my darling little daughter, the only woman on Earth more important to me than your mother. I'd kill myself if I thought I'd harmed your relationship with Katy."

"Oh, God, Doug!" Lori said. "And you wonder why your daughter loves you so? Why I love you so? Why Katy loves you so? You gorgeous, beautiful man!"

Raeann said, "If we do let our relationship grow in this direction, Dad, it would only make the love Katy and I feel for each other grow stronger. We talked about it today, Katy and me. You told me once, "the more you love, the more your heart grows.""

"Hear, hear!" I said.

Doug was again silent. The three of us held our breath as we waited for him to say something. Finally, he said,

"Katy? I don't mean to break a promise, but could you excuse me? "For the evening, perhaps?"

I said, "Yes." I wiped a tear from my eye, as I thought I could see how this was going to go.

He looked at Lori and Raeann, and said, "So. You two have already started expressing your love, sexually? To a limited extent, but definitely sexual?"

"Yes," they said, in unison.

"Then I guess I have some catching up to do?"

"Daddy?" Raeann said.

"Raeann, would you come over here and sit in your father's lap?"

With an open sob of joy, Raeann leaped up from her chair and ran over to where Doug was sitting, and jumped in his lap. They put their faces in the hollows of each other necks and both of them wept for a moment; wept tears of joy, their arms wrapped around each other. God, it was so erotic, so exciting, to see her father's hugely muscled arms so gently caress the back of his daughter. To see his huge, powerful chest and shoulders wracked with sobs at the dawning of this moment when they could at last share their physical, sexual love with each other. Watching, I felt tears of joy fill my eyes.

After a few moments of tears, their hands started rubbing each other's backs. Suddenly, Raeann threw her head back and sighed as Doug nibbled on her neck. He stopped for a moment.

Doug said, "Raeann, this first time, would you come into the bedroom, with me? Alone? It feels like this first time with you should be extra special, somehow. Just the two of us. I, I want to be alone with you, Raeann. Only with you. This first time." He looked at Lori and me and said, "If that's ok with you two?"

We all found ourselves shaking our heads yes. God, how could we have thought otherwise?

While we had been watching their tearful embrace, Lori had risen from her chair, and brought Raeann's empty chair over next to me, and we had been sitting with our arms wrapped tightly around each other.

Doug lifted Raeann in his arms as if she weighed nothing, his erect cock proudly pointing the way to the bedroom, and looked at Lori and me, and said, "I imagine you two can keep yourselves occupied for a little while? At least?"

Raeann said, "Oh, Daddy, it's all right. Katy is ready to jump Mom's bones, too."

"As much as I am ready to jump on her," Lori said. "And with you two out of the way, I have her all to myself. For a little while, at least." She turned to me and gave me a long, deep, hard kiss. When we finished and looked up, Doug had already carried Raeann to the bedroom and closed the door.

Lori put both hands on my face, and pulling me close to her, she said, "I told you, didn't I? Didn't I say you were the greatest blessing to this family since Raeann was born? Didn't I tell you that?"

"You did," I said. "But I feel like I'm the one who has been blessed, to see all this love come forth, to have been a part of it. You guys are the blessing in my life!" Tears were again filling my eyes, spilling down my cheeks, and Lori was kissing them off my face, taking them for herself. It was so erotic, so intimate, so overpowering in its emotional impact, I think I came, just a little, minor orgasm, right then and there.

"Maybe that's how the whole thing works, baby. Now, Katy?"

"Yes, Lori?"

"Raeann says you're a master at oral sex on women."

"I flatter myself that I know my way around a pussy in need of love," I said. I was just catching my breath, quick recovery being the chief benefit of being in shape, physically.

"Well, then, lover-girl, let's see what you've got!"

"Lover-girl?" I said. "That's what Raeann calls me."

"I'm going to borrow it, if that's ok with the two of you?"

"Yes!" I said. Tears starting to fall across my cheeks, again; and again, Lori caught each one with her lips, her tongue, and her mouth, as they spilled from my eyes.

We became aware of a lot of moaning and groaning from behind the closed door of the bedroom, Doug and Raeann's voices, both. Rising in volume with each passing moment.

"They're certainly starting to make a racket, aren't they?" Lori said.

"Well, then," I said. I stood up from my chair, and knelt down in front of Lori, my hands on each of her legs, gently spreading them open, lowering my face to her pussy. "Let's see if we can show them how it's done!"

"Oh you darling, darling girl!" Lori said. And then she was finished with words for the next few minutes, as I went down on her with everything I had. Like my first time with Raeann, I was not gentle. I didn't try to prolong the ecstasy. I pushed her to the edge, and over it, into orgasmic spasms as hard and fast I could get her there; then held her around the waist and clung to her as her body convulsed and spasmed in ecstasy. Throughout, she was able only to make guttural, non-verbal sounds, until I was finished with her.

"Oh, baby," she said, getting her breath and voice back. "That was wonderful! But ... why so fast?"

"Lori, my love? Beloved mother of the woman I love? Treasured wife of the only man I ever loved enough to want to fuck, to give my virginity to? We are only just getting started. Just. Getting. Started!" And I dove my face into her pussy again as she screamed, not even yet having fully recovered from the first orgasm.

After her first prolonged scream, I stopped, let her gasp a couple of deep breaths, held her gaze, and said, "Let's see how high you can count!" And plastered my mouth back against her vagina, trying to take it all in at once. Again, she threw her head back and screamed.

I think we acquitted ourselves well, against Doug and Raeann, in the volume department.

###

In the bedroom, Doug and Raeann were going at each other like lovers who had been too long denied the comfort, the pleasure, of each other's bodies. Doug had laid himself down on the bed, and said, "Ok, baby. Come and get me!"

Raeann said, "Daddy? Please? Take me missionary style? It's how I've always imagined it, in my mind, all my life.

Doug said, "Sorry, sweetheart. Call this the last check. This first time, you have to be in control, here. I'm doing it this way so that if you have a last-minute doubt at any point, you can stop this. And I won't be angry or disappointed with you if you do stop at any point. I'm in uncharted waters, here. You are, too. So this first time, you have to take me. So I know, I know beyond all doubt, you want me. Like this. Inside you. Fucking you. Then we can do what you want."

Sobbing, and climbing on top of her father, she said, "And you wonder why I love you, like I do? Really? Oh, Daddy!" She straddled her father, positioning her entrance over her father's cock, and slowly, gently, let herself down on top of him. As his cock entered her vagina, the feeling of fullness, of her father's cock within her, filled her with a sense of completeness she had never felt before, not with any other man she had ever known before.

Fighting for breath, even as she rode her father's cock, his hips thrusting beneath her, forcing himself into her as deeply as he could, Raeann leaned down close to his ear, and whispered, "Now, Daddy? Uh! Now do you believe me? Uh! That I love you? Ahh! With all my heart? Ah! All my soul? All my body? Now do you believe me? UHN!"

Doug held her tightly against him, his cock thrust as deeply into his daughter as he could go, wracked in ecstasy, fighting to hold on, to keep from coming, just a little longer. He buried his face in her sweat-dampened hair, breathed in her scent with every gasp of breath, his arms wrapped around her back, hyper-aware of her every deep breath and exhalation on his own neck, the growing perspiration on her skin, his own perspiration, making them slick against each other, and said, "Yes, baby, I believe you."

"Oh, Daddy!" Raeann cried, weeping tears of joy and love, against his chest and neck as her orgasm overcame her. Even so, she held herself on her father's cock, waiting for his orgasm. She didn't have to wait long, and when he came, she wondered briefly if he was ever going to stop. It seemed to go on far longer than any of the other boys or men she had known in her young life. She could feel her father's cock throbbing within her, the splash of his semen deep within her, and it made her come all over again, even harder. All at once it seemed, there was moisture, wetness, everywhere on them, on the bed, on each other.

They held each other as they lay there, Doug's cock still firmly clasped within his daughter's vagina, catching their breath as much as they could, each unwilling to break this closeness, this bond, this joining with each other's bodies, that each had longed for all these years. But that each had feared to express even to themselves, as much as one another. Until this moment. This night.

Coming down from the high of their orgasm, Raeann noticed the wetness enveloping them, and said, "Daddy? Where ... where did all this ... wetness ... come from?"

Her father laughed, lightly, joyfully, and said, "Baby, this came from you. You "squirted," as they say in the porn movies. It means your orgasm was so strong, your whole body responded to it, baby. It's messy, I know. But it's a special thing. Especially for us. Now. It means I pleased you."

"You did!" Raeann said, kissing her father's face everywhere at once, showering him with little kisses. "You did, Daddy! Oh, God, it's never been like that for me, not even with Katy!"

"Really?" Doug asked.

"Oh, it's been close, yes. You know what a wonderful lover Katy is, of course-" Raeann found she couldn't speak further, wracked suddenly with another, spontaneous orgasm, her father's cock still buried deep within her, as she thought of her lover, Katy, and her father, making love the night before. The wetness coating them, and filling the bed, grew even further as Raeann squirted yet again.

"Raeann?" Doug asked, concern in his voice.

Shuddering, Katy fell back against her father's chest, and said "It's ok, Dad. I just came again, thinking of you and Katy, last night. Oh God, I might just come again-"

Doug had placed his finger against his daughter's lips. He gently blew his breath on her throat, twice, calming her gently. It was such a close, intimate moment between a father and daughter, they both orgasmed once again, albeit a minor one.

They continued to lay in each other's arms, getting their breath back, returning to normal. From outside, they heard Lori's cries as she orgasmed.

"Well," Doug said, "They're certainly making quite a racket, aren't they?"

They laughed, and continued to hold each other. Finally, Doug said, "Raeann, I'm sorry baby, but I'm starting to lose this erection. I wish it could last forever, this first time, with you. But men just aren't made that way."

"Then keep it in me until it just falls out," Raeann said, looking her father in the eye with fierce determination. "If it has to end, then it has to end. But not because either of us called it quits. Right?" Neither of them wanted it to end. Both knew it was going to, and all too soon. And both were determined to hold it as long and as far as they could. So for a precious few moments more, few in number, but enough to fill a life of memories, they held on, held each other, stayed joined as one, as long as they could.

When at last Doug's body could manage no more, and he withdrew from Raeann's body, they both held each other, and cried silent tears of thanks and gratitude, to each other.

###

Lori and I had dozed off for a bit, resting in an embrace, with me on my back, on the floor, Lori laying on top of me.

Lori awoke, stirred awake by the sudden silence from her bedroom. She gently shook my shoulder to awaken me. She explained what was going on.

I said, "You woke up because you didn't hear anything going on in the bedroom?"

Lori looked at me, and said, "Baby, when you are a mother, you will understand exactly how that works."

Suddenly overcome with a desire to smother her in a hug, I wrapped my arms around her back, and my legs around her waist and crushed her against me. I whispered in her ear, "Lori! Do you wonder why I love you like I do? You're SO amazing!"

They exchanged several moments of kissing, when they began to hear noise building from the bedroom, once again.

"What are they doing in there?" I wondered.

"Raeann's loved her daddy since she started puberty," Lori said. "Since before she even really noticed the difference between boys and girls. And she's always been straight-"

"Until now," I said.

"Until now! But she seems to be pretty straight, right now! That's no girl she's in there with, right now!"

You're telling me?" I asked.

We both shared a laugh at that. "But that means she's got at least six years of longing in her to work through, tonight. Both of them."

"Ah," Lori said, as one of Katy's hands found the swell of her ass, and gently stroked and kneaded the underlying muscles.

"Lori?" Katy asked. "You said Doug has always had a daughter-crush on Katy?"

"Yes. It happens, way more often than most people will ever admit," Lori said. "Fathers crush on their daughters; daughters crush on their Dads. It's all how people form close emotional bonds, how the species keeps itself together, keeps itself alive. It's all part of being hu- hu-! human!" I was nuzzling mu lips against her neck, my hands lightly pinching and pulling her nipples, making it difficult for her to speak. "It's messy, and imprecise, and sometimes feelings get hurt, badly. And it's far from perfect. But we were made to survive. So we do."

From inside the bedroom, the volume level was rising, once again.

###

Separated at last, due to the limitations of the male anatomy, Raeann and her father lay together. He on his back, her body draped over the top of him. She slept for a few minutes, and was awakened when her father's large hands began to stroke her still sweat-glistened back.

Speech escaped her, at first, and all she could say was, "Mmmm?" As she regained awareness, the scent of her father flooded her senses again, like a narcotic. "Daddy? Oh, Daddy! I love you so much, my father, my Daddy!"

Doug looked at her and said, "I wonder if you should call me Doug? When we make love?"

"Oh, no!" Raeann said. "It's a nice name. It's a wonderful name. But you're not "Doug," to me! You're Daddy! My Daddy! And that's what I'm going to call you! When we make love. When you piss me off. When we exchange Christmas gifts and go to church and wish each other happy birthday, when I call you to dinner, and, and, everything else! Because I will always be your little girl! You got that, Daddy?"

Doug laughed, wiped a tear from his eye, and said, "Yes, baby. Daddy understands."

They fell against each other and basked in the glow of their affection for each other, and the level to which it had risen, this evening.

"Daddy?" Raeann said, "Why did you want us to be alone, this first time?"

"It just seemed so special, baby," Doug said. "I ... I ... just ... wanted you all to myself, I guess. I wanted you to know that all my attention was focused on you."

Raeann gave him a deep, open mouth kiss, and said, "Thank you, Daddy. It was wonderful. I was glad to have you all to myself." She began kissing his neck and chest, playing with his nipples.