An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raeann," Doug said, "You do realize it's probably going to be a little while before I'm ready to do anything again, right?"

"Oh, Daddy," Raeann said. "Let me see if I can inspire you?"

"How?" Doug asked.

Raeanne said, "You see, I'm also glad we're alone, too. Because I've always had a fantasy in my mind of how we would make love, and it's ... well, it's really deeply personal, to me."

"What is it, sweetie?" he asked.

"Will you do something for me, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, baby. What do you want?"

"Let's act this out, and you do what I tell you, ok?"

"You know, baby, that did just awaken a twitch in me."

"Good!" Raeann said. "Now, here's what I want you to do: First, you grab my arms and lift me up off you - uff! That's good! That's it exactly!" She marveled at how effortlessly her father could lift her, as if she weighed nothing.

"And then?" Doug asked.

Already beginning to breathe faster with the anticipation of fulfilling her fantasy, Raeann said, "And now you throw me down on the mattress, on my back -UHFF!"

"And then you spread my legs- AHH!- and you mount me, missionary style UHF-!"

Doug lay on top of his daughter, her legs spread before him, already wrapped around his waist. "Raeann," he said, "This is working. I'm getting hard again, already! What's next?"

"Ok," Raeann said. "Now: first, fall on top of me."

"What?"

"Daddy, I want to feel your weight on top of me, all of it. Now! Please! oooooOOOFFF!"

Gradually, Doug let his full weight descend on his daughter's tiny little body, forcing her breath from her.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Yes!" Raeann cried, surprisingly loudly, considering the 255 pounds of man on top of her. "Oh, God, Daddy! Stay like this, please, stay like this just a moment!" She was rocking her hips, thrusting her pussy against his abs, humping them, coating them with her wetness.

Doug held himself in place on top of her until he sensed her breathing becoming labored, and he lifted most of his weight back off her, and onto his arms. Surprising himself, he realized was already fully erect. His cock ached to thrust itself into his daughter's vagina once again. Yet his fatherly side told him to wait, and let his daughter play out her fantasy.

"What now, my love?" He asked her.

"Ok," Raeann said, "Daddy, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, baby!"

"This next part," she said, "It might seem weird to you. I'm afraid it might scare you."

"Baby!" Doug said. "What do you want?"

"Daddy," Raeann said, "I want you to hold both my hands above my head with one arm."

Doug did as she asked, and was rewarded with Raeann's further satisfied moans and writhing beneath his body.

"Ok, she said. "Now, I want you choke me with your other hand, and then fuck me! Choke me and penetrate my pussy with your cock, at the same time!"

"Raeann!" Doug nearly shouted. He immediately released her arms and said, "I can't do that! I can't choke you! I won't do that!"

Frustrated at the interruption to her fantasy, Raeann groaned loudly and writhed intensely beneath her father's body. "Daddy! Please!"

"No!"

Raeann writhed in unrequited frustration a few more moments beneath her father's body, her hands pulling at his arms, his shoulders, trying to pull them back to pinning her down, Running her hands up his neck to stroke his face in supplication of meeting her desire, but to no avail. Doug's fatherly instincts over-rode every other desire coursing through him. Seeing she couldn't plead for her father to do as she wished, Raeann tried another tactic.

"Ok. Compromise? Daddy? Can we compromise?"

"We'll see," Doug said. "What are you suggesting?"

"Ok. First, pin my arms back above my head? Please? Oh, Daddy, if you ever loved me at all, please? It was so wonderful to feel your strength, like that!"

He did as she asked, and Raeann sighed, then said, "Ok. Now, Daddy, please? Please, please, please! Just put your other hand on my chest, right in the center, and hold me down, like that. That's ok, isn't it? Pin me down, and put some of your weight on my chest to hold me where you want me, and then fuck me!"

She sensed Doug's hesitation, and she began pleading, her voice growing ever louder, "Daddy! Please! Just put your hand on my chest and press me down! You don't have to squeeze. You don't have to choke me! I'm sorry I scared you with that, I'm so sorry, really, I am! But please! Just put your hand on my chest and fuck me, PLEASE!"

Doug did as she asked. Keeping her arms pinned above her head with one hand, placing his free hand lightly, gently, on her chest, he then aligned his cock with her entrance. and thrust into her pussy. He thrust himself all the way in, as deeply as he could go, and held himself there, not moving, letting Raeann absorb as much of the sensation of the fulfillment of her fantasy as she could endure.

Her body immediately arched beneath him, and stiffened, and she held herself like that, breathing very rapidly and shallowly, but otherwise not moving a single muscle except for the spasms deep within her vaginal walls, until he was beginning to grow worried his daughter might actually be hurt.

But soon her breathing, while rapid, began to return to normal, and she began bucking and writhing beneath him, crying out, "Oh, GOD, DADDYYYYYY!!!!! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, DADDYYYYYYYYY!"

Doug could see his little girl was being rocked with an extraordinarily strong orgasm. On a guess, he began stroking her on the neck with the hand he had placed over her neck. The effect on Raeann was like a shock to her entire body, and her writhing, centered on his cock in her vagina, where they were joined as one, became the spasms of ecstasy. Her screaming trebled in volume. Once again, Raeann's body began to squirt in echo of her ecstasy, flooding the sheets of the bed, and their bodies, utterly out of her control.

Feeling her body explode beneath him, the flooding of his daughter's squirting, triggered his own orgasm, and he once again came inside her, filling her with his semen, as wave after wave of his own orgasm roared through him. He didn't know it himself at the time, but he was screaming, too.

###

Lori was lying on the floor, face down, her ass propped up in the air for Katy.

"We'd better get in there!" Lori said, hearing the climactic screams of her daughter and husband. She pushed my face away from her upturned ass, and we both sprinted to the bedroom door and threw it open, to find ...

... Raeann in a fetal position, still shuddering from her orgasm, lying on her side, facing her father ...

... who had her wrapped up tightly in his arms, whispering in her ear, gently stroking her back, as he gently rocked her back and forth ...

... both of them freely weeping tears of joy.

By this time, everyone was pretty well worn out. Showers were taken, bed linens all changed, and the evening ended with Raeann and me sleeping together in Raeann's room, Lori and Doug sleeping in their bed.

###

The sun rose over us all, the next morning, Christmas Eve. By unspoken mutual agreement, we all agreed to sleep in until ten o'clock in the morning. Even when ten came around, we were all dragging our feet. Blearily, yet happily, we all made our way through our morning routines.

When we met at the table for brunch, Raeann shouted, "Daddyyyyyyyyy!" and as I had done, yesterday, she ran across the living room to leap into his arms, showering him with kisses as he held her to him by her bare bottom. I snuggled up against his back while he held Raeann, and added my kisses to the greeting on Doug's shoulders, back, and neck.

Sitting down, Lori said, "So, Doug. I couldn't help but notice, but: it seems you have gorgeous, naked, eager young women leaping into your arms every morning. A new one every day, in fact!"

"You saw that, too?" Doug asked. "I was wondering if it was just me, but I guess not! I guess it's something I'll have to get used to. Something in my life with which I will just have to come to terms with, to accept, since it is something I cannot seem to change." We all laughed.

The day passed in pleasant activities. A big meal was prepared for dinner, pies were baked. The day passed quietly and uneventfully. As night fell, Doug took us all on a drive around the subdivision to see their neighbor's Christmas light displays. Afterwards they returned to the house.

On entering, Lori said, "I want Raeann to myself, in our bed, like you had her last night, Doug. This first time."

"Ok," Doug agreed. "Katy and I will take the living room. Or go to Raeann's room."

"And Doug?" Lori said, "Don't forget about your promise to Katy, from the night before?"

I leaned back against Doug's front, and said, "Ohhhhh yes! You did make a promise!"

Doug reached his arms around my waist, and said, "I wasn't really sure how serious you were about that."

"What part of "I want you to hold me down and fuck me" are you having trouble understanding?"

"Honestly," Doug said, "The whole thing. Maybe it's a woman-thing? Because I don't get it. I never have. I'll do it if a girl asks for it, but I never have understood it."

Still walking to the bedroom door with Raeann, Lori said: "Silly husband! It's how a woman shows her absolute trust in her lover! When a woman feels that way, she wants to show it, to demonstrate it, as a sign of her love and trust for her partner. To show that she will freely give everything she has, her entire body, in any way that brings her lover pleasure. It's our ultimate submission."

"Oh," Doug said. That brought him up short!

Raeann said, "That's why having you sexually dominate me so completely was a central part of my fantasies of us! I wanted to give you that, Daddy. I wanted to surrender everything I have, all for you. Every bit of my heart, my soul, and my body, freely given to you, eagerly offered to you, to show you my utter and complete love for you. I accept your strength. Your roughness. Your cock. I wanted it all from you, Daddy! And that's how a girl gets it all: by giving everything she has."\

Raeann stopped her Mom, and whispered in her ear for a bit. Lori turned to us, and asked, "Would you guys mind if we stayed out here for a bit and watched you two? We've only got to see you two together just a little bit. And Raeann and I both would like to see Katy dominated by you, Doug!"

"Fine with me," I said. "I'm up for it if you are, Doug."

"Let's rock n' roll, honey!" Doug said.

He walked up to me, and put my arms behind my back, holding them there with one hand, and said, "Try and break free." I struggled with all my strength, but Doug's arms were considerably larger than mine, and I was unable to break free. But the struggle to do so immediately got me started getting wet. His other hand roamed up and down my front, playing with my breasts, my belly, and my pussy. After fingering my labia and clit, he brought his slicked fingers back up and placed them in my mouth. I greedily sucked my own taste off his fingers. Then he put his hand back in my pussy, coating his fingers again, and brought his hand back up to my mouth. My mouth was open and waiting for his fingers to enter it, but this time he rubbed my wetness on my lips, making them slick, and came in for a hungry open-mouth kiss.

While this was going on, my body squirming under his loving attention, I was fighting against the hold he had on my hands, behind my back. I was falling deeply into it. I said, "Doug! I want more domination. Be rough with me!"

He responded by pulling my hands up tighter, behind me, bending my arms to their limit. I moaned in approval and said, "Yes, Doug, yes!" But I still wanted more rough treatment at the hands of my lover, so I said, "Slap my breasts, please?"

He reached up and gave my right breast a good slap that made my whole body jump and shudder. I groaned my approval, and said, "Harder!"

He followed immediately with an even more intense slap to the other breast. The pain radiated through my body and grounded in my pussy, turning from pain to ecstasy in a knee-buckling shudder.

"Bend me over the desk and spank my ass while you rub my pussy, please?"

He immediately did so. He spanked my ass hard, roughly rubbing each cheek after he had swatted it, to extend the burn. At the same time, he was fondling my pussy, running his fingers over my clit, and through my labia, teasing me and stimulating me to higher arousal. My body was responding by flooding my wetness all over his hand, the wonderful ache of anticipation of being fucked was filling my pussy.

"Talk to me! Give me orders! Call me names!" I was definitely getting into this.

"Bitch," Doug said, grabbing my hair from the behind, his other hand in the small of my back, arching my body, "You keep your hands together behind your back, do you understand?"

"Yes!" I said. I reached behind my back and clasped my hands together in obedience.

A vicious hard swat landed on my ass cheeks, one after the other, and Doug said, "Yes, what?"

"Yes sir!" I cried. He lightly slapped my face, and stuck two fingers into my pussy and started stroking them in and out, while he paddled my ass with his other hand. It was driving me right up to the edge!

"Doug!" I cried, which got me two more hard swats on the ass.

"What did I tell you to call me, you cock-loving cunt?" He demanded. The words landed like blows, further pushing me closer to the edge.

"Sir! Sir! Please, fuck me! I don't want to come without getting fucked, please, sir!"

Watching from the side, Raeann called out, "Daddy! Hold her down like you did me, earlier! Show that bi-slut bitch who is boss!" I groaned in pleasure from Raeann calling me names!

Doug immediately flipped me over on my back, roughly grabbed my ankles and spread my legs, then collapsed on top of me. God, the feeling of his weight on my body was pure heaven, sending chills and shivers throughout me. He lay with all his weight on me for a moment, then with one hand he raised my arms above my head, and pinned them behind me with one arm. He placed his other hand on my chest, right below my neck, and pressed down. As he did, his cock entered my vagina. I was pinned in place, by his weight, his strength, and his cock deep in my vagina. He held me like that for a moment, establishing exactly who was in charge, while I made little moaning noises, while my body tried to writhe beneath his weight, savoring the experience for all it was worth as my excitement continued to rapidly build. My back was arching, pleading with his body to begin thrusting into me.

"Sir," I said. "Sir, please fuck me! Please use me for your pleasure! Use me for your fuck-toy, sir, please?"

At first he pulled himself all the way out of my vagina, suddenly, leaving me suddenly empty. Then he shoved forcefully back inside me, with no gentleness. He did that five times, each time left me gasping at the suddenness of the feeling of fullness, then emptiness. He was plowing back into me so forcefully, that even if he wasn't holding me pinned down, I'd have been afraid to move a muscle. "Feel that, slut? I can take you, whenever I want. You think you're strong, whore? You're nothing to me except a convenient, willing piece of ass to use as I see fit. And right now I see fit to plunder your pussy until I empty my balls inside you!" He was demonstrating he could take me fully, whenever, however, he wanted, and I was helpless to resist. He began roughly stroking in and out of my pussy, pulling his cock out to the point where only the head was still inside me, then slamming it back in all the way, until his balls bottomed out on my ass. "Do you like that, bitch?" he asked. "Can you feel my cock in your pussy? You're getting fucked, now, aren't you, bitch?" My responses were reduced to pure animal noises, being made in the same rhythm with which he was pounding in and out of my pussy.

"You're getting wetter and wetter, cunt. No lying now, is there? No escaping the truth that this is what you want. What you like? Your body can't lie when it's getting fucked like this, can it?"

My breath was turning ragged and irregular, fast as a freight train, trying to meet my body's need for oxygen, and falling further behind every moment. Doug continued to pound away on me, and very quickly I was overwhelmed in the throes of a major orgasm, shaking, shuddering. I felt my entire body convulse in spasms like I had never experienced, before. It is true, it would seem, that there is something deeply rooted in the soul of a woman and a man that responds to domination and submission in a manner like no other.

As it always does, my orgasm had peaked, and was beginning to recede, to post-orgasm languor, gradually coming back down from the high. I looked over at the couch where Raeann and Lori had been watching the whole time, and saw they had arranged themselves in a reach-around position, with Lori in back. Lori's hands were both playing with Raeann's pussy, two fingers stroking in and out of her, the other fingering her clit and labia. Raeann's orgasm broke over her as mine had begun to fade.

I looked at Doug, and saw deep concern on his face. "That was wonderful," I said. "You did great. That was what I wanted. Thank you, Doug."

"It surprised me how much I enjoyed that," he said. "I'm surprised at myself."

Lori asked, "Did you enjoy it that much with Raeann, too, when she asked for it?"

"I did," Doug said. "I'm still not certain how I feel about myself, about how strongly I loved dominating Raeann. My daughter. That made me feel a bit ... bad, to find that sort of response in me."

"Daddy!" Raeann said, have regained enough breath to speak, "It's ok! I love you! I wanted you to treat me that way! I begged you for it. And you did it so wonderfully, that's why I came so hard for you! I love you so much!"

I looked at Lori and said, "Ah. Now we know why she was so loud, there at the end." Lori responded by stroking Raeann's hair and nuzzling on her neck for a bit.

Meanwhile, I was recovering well, and ready for more. I wanted to keep on trying different things, so I picked an item I had always been fascinated by, but had so far never attempted with any lover. "Doug, will you do something else for me, now?"

"I don't want to be violent, anymore," Doug said. "I don't want to call you names, anymore. I know you liked it, but I find that ... difficult ... to give."

"Ok," I said. "I understand. No, this time I want you to be gentle. Because I want you to fuck me in the ass. Will you? Please?"

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Yes, please. Fuck me in the ass, please. Bend me over on the table, and hold my hands behind my back, but that's all, just restrain me like that, Ok?"

"Ok."

"Then, if you would, slowly, gently, fuck my ass."

And he did just exactly that. He gently pulled me to my feet, brought me back to the table, and bent me over it, face down. Then he reached down and gently spread my legs. He was lightly caressing my pussy, my asshole, running his hands through my ass cheeks.

I felt his cock probing at the entrance to my vagina, and said, "NO! Doug, no! Please! Put it in my ass!"

He shushed me and said, "Easy, darling. This is just to get me lubed up for when I fuck your asshole." He probed around in the folds of my labia, then entered me for a moment, pushing himself fully into my pussy, and held his cock there for a moment. Then he slowly, oh so slowly, began pulling his cock out of me.

When he was out, he spit on my asshole, rubbing the saliva all around it. These gentle, thoughtful preparations of my body were heightening my anticipation, driving me crazy! I felt that I might die if he didn't push his cock in my ass soon!

Lori and Raeann had come over to the table, and stood on either side of us, the better to see me get fucked in the ass. I felt Doug's cock line up on my asshole, and then gently, gently, begin pushing against it. For a moment, my asshole resisted, the pressure against it building. But suddenly it gave way, and Doug had the very tip of his cock in my ass.