An Unexpected Blowjob

Story Info
Her magic sleep button.
870 words
3.74
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My loving wife's secret love language is random acts of service. She is a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. Not only does it make her life easier, she knows she's not in this alone.

We have been together for over 20 years and there needed to be a rhythmic balance to maintain a great relationship.

By this point, I know just how she likes things. Furthermore I don't need to be reminded, with a post-it note, to tell me what needs to be done.

I always try to utilize this reward system partly for my own selfish reasons. It seems the more I do throughout the day she shows her appreciation with sexual deeds.

It was a long autumn Saturday and I was simply exhausted after I took the kids to their party, cleaned the kitchen, organized the garage, and managed to put out all the Halloween decorations.

I headed to bed in hopes that my dutiful wife would give me an atta boy blow job. Much to my dismay she was already asleep.

She laid there peacefully on her side curled into a fetal position. Her eyes fluttered as she spiraled into her REM sleep pattern. She made little whimpers and moans as I covered her up and kissed her forehead.

I crawled in bed, tired, defeated, and in dire need of some rest. I restlessly tossed and turned attempting to turn off my brain and ignore my aroused dick.

I finally managed to get comfortable on my stomach. I slowed my breathing and began to drift into the depths of my dreamland.

I was almost asleep but my wife had other plans for me and my cock.

I continued to lay there in my Saturday night slumber when I felt her hand on my leg. She started to rub the back of my thighs then her hand traveled to my ass as she patted it for me to roll over.

I rolled over and she was naked and ready to blow. I was half staffed when she pulled my shorts down. She started rubbing my cock till I was fully hard. She continued to maul me while she grinded the pillow between her long legs.

She leaned over and wrapped her lips around my meaty head. She continued to stroke the shaft with her hand while her mouth enveloped my head.

When she released her grip, I thrusted into her wide welcoming mouth. She took me all the way in, moaning heavily and enjoying each pillow thrust.

After a few minutes, she repositioned herself on her knees. Her ass was in the air pointed at my face. I couldn't resist the open invitation. I caressed her ass and teased her opening from behind. I gave her a few fingers to satiate her dripping open wet pussy.

She started sucking me with authority to my finger banging rhythm. Her moans muted from the mouthful of my manhood.

She felt so good and wet, I knew I had to pace myself to make it last. She released me from her mouth and regained her grip of my shaft when she started to suck on my balls. I even got a little rim action.

She always knows what I like and desperately continued to challenge my unwillingness to spew.

I was on the brink of a release when she changed the pace of things. She put my cock between her huge tits. I relentlessly squeezed them tightly around my cock. I enjoyed watching my head pop in and out of her knockers while I pinched her nipples.

After a few minutes of titty action I needed to be inside her. I asked her to get in the middle of the bed on all fours.

My good little sub wife assumed the position with her face down on the bed. I mounted her backside and slid into her depths doggy style.

I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her into my every thrust. She arched her back and let out a violent moan while she gripped the sheets. She squirted all over me up to my tummy as I continued to berate her with my knob.

She was wide open and waiting for me to finish.The sound and smell of our sex filled the room.

It was there in her sloppy wetness, I lost myself deep within her. I shuddered and shook as I filled her with just as much cum as she gifted for me.

We both buckled down on the bed as I became dead weight on her back.

She laughed out loud and I felt her muscles contact against my prick.

I rolled off, laid down next to her, and said, "what's so funny?"

She flipped on her back and said "haha you get to sleep in the wet spot tonight and it's your turn to wash the sheets."

I quickly replied "Don't worry Boo, I got you. Tomorrow you can sleep in and enjoy your day off."

"God I love you," she whispered as she grabbed my dick.

"I love you and live to serve you," I replied.

We kissed goodnight and she quickly fell back to sleep holding on to her magic sleep button.