All Comments on 'An Unexpected Break'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More of your usual cuck shit, I see. Have you noticed, after posting so many, nobody likes them?

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesover 2 years agoAuthor

Like I care?

You just can't help following me, can you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is definitely something about the atmosphere of certain Greek islands that brings out sensual feelings just by being there; and the Greek people throughout the country are some of the friendliest in the world (in spite of moments of aggravation with actions of the government of the United States). Perhaps it's that they've "been there, done that" for several thousands of years and seen it all before so why get upset at human behavior that is accepted as "normal human reactions" despite the condemnation of the Greek Orthodox Church. But these were English tourists, you say...not Greek natives. Doesn't matter, does it? They've seen such tourists forever and don't seem surprised.

So, in terms of the description of settings, of people and places, and overall ambiance--this story gets high marks from a frequent visitor from the U.S. since 1989. And as a "vacation away from home" tale which begins quietly and progresses at a measured pace (with wonderful detail of every site visited from the hotel balcony to the virtually empty beach) the story evolves to quite an erotic "climax" (excuse the pun)--with a murmured promise of things to continue back home by a wife now fully awakened to her sexuality (and supported by a husband who wants her to have what she wants).

To call such burgeoning self-awareness "usual cuck shit" only reveals the minimal sensitivity of one who can't seem to grasp that those who love each other WANT THEIR LOVED ONES TO BE HAPPY. And this is not spoken as an apologist for "deviant behavior". What's deviant anyway and dictated by whose "purist" standards? Oh well, there's no changing the worldview of those with limited intelligence.

This was and is a damn fine "tale well told", written by someone with a grasp of the nuance of loving human relationships. Thanks for sharing your creativity with appreciative readers. More please.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES