An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

Story Info
OlderBachelorUnexpectedlyFallsIntoTheCompanyOfHotWomen.
54.1k words
4.86
6.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

An Unexpected Crew

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved

Part 2

Chapter 6

The Space X launch was great.

A little choppy on the Atlantic... A few white caps, but nothing nasty.

Rough enough though, I had to keep the engines running, the rudders turned, and help from the thrusters to keep the cockpit facing the launch pad for Gwen and Sydnee to view the rocket and it's ascent. Of course, I just heard the launch and rocket from the helm. Gwen and I flip coins at Cape Canaveral... Loser stays at the helm.

It's difficult to have sex when at sea. Even during calm weather. At 27 knots, the bow will lift on a wave or a white cap. The Seakeeper gyros also help. It's always great though, to have Sydnee hold my arm in hers... sitting beside me while motoring back to Miami. Gwen standing behind me, kissing my neck and cheek.

Sydnee... She came aboard the boat before our trip to the Cape.

Her hair.

Straight. And long. To below her shoulders. Slicked against her scalp.

"My agent told me I needed to have straight hair after I told him I wanted more work. He said black models with straight hair are preferred. I knew that." She sighed to Gwen. Who, was beside herself with Sydnee's new hair. "Many black models have straight hair. Can you tell that I have extensions?"

Gwen was closely examining Sydnee's hair while Sydnee explained how she straightened her hair. Honestly, I wasn't listening to the details. Sydnee was a changed woman. She was gorgeous before. Now... she is fantastically gorgeous. A model? Hell Yeah! Beautiful.

"I have some wigs, too. Long and wavy, and long, tighter curls. Julio sent me to a hairstylist and Wilma fixed me up. Do you like it?"

I heard Gwen hiss through her teeth and take Sydnee into her arms from behind. Caressing her tits in both hands. I heard Gwen's whisper to her lover's ear...

"It's amazing how a hairstyle can change a woman. I can hear the excitement in your voice." Gwen kissed her under her ear. "I think you look amazing, and... I'm struggling to keep my hands off you."

"Your hands are all over my boobs, Gwen," Sydnee replied, with a tone of sassitude. She spun in Gwen's arms and pulled on her neck... their lips gently dueled for a good minute or two.

Damn. An erotic sight, seeing those two in each other's arms.

The three of us spent the night on the boat. And the threesome was fantastic. I love oral sex when the three of us form a triangle, while on our sides. Eating pussy from two women is an amazing turn on for me. So much so, I came in Gwen's mouth... she... pulling hard suction on my cock after I came, that I begged her to release me... I was too sensitive.

Then... Sydnee pushed me onto my back and rode me like a horse. She had me squirming and howling. Her tight pussy rubbing the sensitive flesh of my dick... having just cum. I was writhing and squirming in exquisite pain and pleasure as I saw a sinister smile on my lover's lips. Her hands on my chest... swiveling her pubis forward and backward... twirling my dick inside her tight tunnel. Then, lifting her hips up and down... fucking herself by sliding my cock through her slippery pussy.

Pain. Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure... Exquisite.

Gwen excused herself to make a call. OK, I thought.

Two seconds later, Sydnee wailed and collapsed into my chest... quivering and quaking in my arms. A swatted her sexy ass for cumming on me and causing me pain. Sydnee fucked me again... cumming on me again. A third time... rewarded with another love tap from my hand on her left butt cheek.

"You're so perfect, Steve," she wheezed. "I'm still cumming on you." She squeaked and moaned as I felt her cervix tap my dick. "I always have good orgasms with you, Baby." Her words caused another orgasm. I felt her pussy relax... "Fuck me out, Steve. You're dick is too good."

I rolled her off and onto her tummy... her head at the foot of the bed. I pushed her legs together, my knees beside her and I pointed my cock at her drooling hole. I pushed slowly, and...

"Ho...ly...Fuck," she mumbled into the bed. She craned her head to look at me. "Fuck me up, Steve." She gargled her words... again. "Fuck me up."

I leaned forward and lay on my lover's back... my hands above her head. I arched my back and began fucking Sydnee. Arcing my ass and slamming my pubis into her perky butt. My dick squeezed through another of Sydnee's orgasms. Two minutes later I was whimpering like a little girl. Whining out my orgasm into her ear... "Oh, Fuck." She was begging me... urging me to cum inside her. I did.

An hour later, Gwen was on all fours... her butt facing me while I was on my back. My legs spread wide and my knees bent. Gwen fucking herself with my dick. My dick, stretched toward my lover, sliding through her pussy as she raised and lowered her hips. I had a hold of her ankles on both sides of me. I could see my cock appearing and disappearing in her stretched hole.

She was whimpering, squeaking, wheezing... for the better part of five minutes and then she exploded. Wailing out her erotic cry... her pussy squeezing and releasing my cock. Erotic to see a woman's pussy twitch when she cums. She fucked herself out in the next 10 minutes... three more orgasms.

I let Gwen roll over onto her back... I rolled out of bed and stood over her. Sydnee cuddled into Gwen's side and began kissing her lips. As Gwen slowly returned to reality, she took Sydnee into an embrace and returned her kiss. The two of them... one of the most erotic scenes I've ever witnessed... just kissing each other... gently... softly... feminine kissing. Their breasts touching and kissing each other.

I need a shower and a shave.

*****

I left my two lovers asleep in the master cabin. I had to return home to check messages and email. On the drive home, my thoughts...

Sydnee and her hair. She is a goddess with her new look. And... I heard what Sydnee said.

My agent told me I needed to have straight hair after I told him I wanted more work.

More work. I sighed out loud, as I turned into the parking garage.

That implies she won't be around as much. But, I'm happy for her because she sounds happy about her career. I do hope her new look will pay the benefits she expects.

I had an email from Leonard Burns. Secure email, of course.

I still think we have a serious problem. I have a gut feeling there's malicious code in our systems. Michelle Kelly is here, and still hasn't found it. I want to erect a separate system and begin working from there until I can find the code.

I didn't think twice... I typed in reply.

Do it. Get whoever you need and find it. Then, I want an analysis of the code to determine the source. I want to know who is fucking with us. And... I want to know how it got into our systems. Begin with the staff.

I closed my secure email client and stepped toward the window.

Bastards.

I looked to the horizon, and a cruise ship was sailing southeast.

Gwen and I still have a small liaison office in Fairfax. Set up there after we sold the company. Our Swiss operations... one in Geneva and the other in Basel... work in classified intelligence. Without giving much detail, I have confidential and classified intelligence sources in many countries and Gwen and I are paid well for verifiable intelligence to other countries. We sell only to those friendly to western powers. Particularly to the United States and Great Britain.

I now suspect some bad players know who we are and are trying to find out what we know. This could kill our business and reputation. I'm nearly certain the root of this is either China or Russia, or both. North Korea and others are possibilities. But I also suspect, Geneva is being attacked by independents, like Gwen and me. Independents working for the highest bidder. And...

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO THESE FUCKERS ARE!" I roared to the Atlantic, from my balcony.

*****

I love cruising the River.

Sexy women on the foredeck of my boat. I have a wonderful sight from the helm. Again... it takes determination to watch for hazards while my beautiful crew are strutting around the deck. Laughing, drinking, kissing... dancing to the music I'm piping through the foredeck and cockpit speakers.

Whistles and cat calls from other boats and men on shore. Thankfully, no rude remarks toward the girls. The FWC is on the River today. The girls wave to them and thank them.

Rosalyn called me late this afternoon and told me she was called out on an emergency. The entire staff was needed, including Carlos... to repair buss equipment that was damaged from the fire protection system going off in a business in downtown Miami. She didn't think she could come to the marina until after 10 tonight. And, she was disappointed she couldn't cruise the River with us.

Sydnee showed up without her matching lipstick. A style change, she said. Still though... bright bikinis to dramatically contrast with her sexy, black skin. Today... shiny, neon blue. A neutral lipstick for her full and dark lips. Her top showing off some sexy side boob. Cheeky bottoms. I love her hair. A wig with long, waves. She is even more sexy with her new style. She brought one of her wigs to show us.

Amara... A one piece today. Red. Cheeky in the behind and her tiny breasts making only the slightest impression in her top... her nipples on alert. I love her sexy wide hips and thighs.

Gwen... the sexiest blonde I've ever known. Gorgeous ass, sexy tits, beautiful facial features, long, straight hair. Before she began waxing and shaving her pussy... wispy blonde pubes. A true natural blonde. A bright green triangle slide top and... a la, Rosalyn... a burgundy, over the hips, side tie bottom. Her sexy underboob perfectly exposed in her top.

Before docking at the marina, I made a waste dump from the gray water tank in the marina waste tank. Something the girls won't do because it's too disgusting, they say. And, it is. I generally need a shower after dumping the waste tank. I also topped off the fuel tanks with diesel for the cruise tomorrow.

After showering and shaving, I found my crew were all needy at the same time. I fucked all three of them over the next hour... dumping my load down Gwen's throat. Exhausted, I found myself cuddling with Amara in my bed. Sleep coming to each of us quickly.

I woke when I felt a feminine form sliding into my bed and cuddling me from behind. Petite fingers caressing the thick hair on my chest. Breasts and nipples squeezing into my back. Soft skin. A petite and very naked form, my sleepy brain deduced.

"Shoo-oooosh," she offered, in a whisper, as I tried to turn and roll toward her. "May I hold you before I go to the starboard cabin?"

I overpowered her attempt to keep me from facing her. On our sides, I took her into my arms and pressed her slender frame into my body... My cock began responding against her tummy and she giggled.

She placed her hands on my face and kissed me. Damn. I missed that little hummingbird of a tongue. Still kissing me, her left hand found my semi-rigid dick... gently pumping me... sliding the foreskin back and forth over the tip. Ten seconds later... I was fully engorged. Without a word, she broke our kiss, pushed me on my back, swung her right leg over my chest, and lowered her pussy into my face. In an instant, I felt warm, slippery lips engulf the tip of my cock. My cock twitched and swelled in her grasp.

Ah......69... girl on top... 69 with a sexy woman is fantastic.

I gently kissed her little crease... now wet and slippery. I held her hips and dragged my tongue up and down the sexy cleft. Only subdued light entering the master cabin through the port and starboard windows. The aroma wafting from her pussy, sending signals to my primal brain... to increase my heart rate and flood my cock with additional blood. I sucked her. I licked her. I kissed her. But... not for long.

My sexy electrician had my dick in full suction mode after probing my tiny slit with her tongue. Pumping her gripping fist up and down my rod. Raking her tongue across the top of my corona. Releasing the tip from her lips... Sucking the length of my rod, down one side and then up the other. Leaving slippery saliva in her wake. Pulling my balls away from my body until it nearly became too painful. I groaned and moaned on her little clit and she whimpered in reply.

Out of nowhere... my urge sprinted down my spine into my lower back. Boiling rapidly within my pelvis.

"Cumming," I warned with a croak. I got a... "humph," in reply. The suction on my stiff dick became like a vacuum cleaner. My vicinity awareness disappeared... My selfish needs overpowered my primal brain...

"Fuck!"

I groaned and moaned as my sticky goo left my body and enter the tiny mouth of my lover. I squirmed and wormed... Rosalyn riding me out with her mouth still surrounding my vulnerable cock. I whimpered and groaned... hugging her cute ass against my left cheek. I could feel the pulsing of my orgasm being resisted with her gripping fist around my dick. Only seconds, I whimpered out my last whimper. Rosalyn still pulling suction on me. She sensed I had finished... and, I had finished... She rolled away, slithered on top of me and kissed me. Passing a small wad of my cum into my mouth. I swallowed it like an oyster.

"That was sexy," she whispered. She kissed me again. Wiggling her hips and legs until the tip of my cock touched her entrance. She paused from the kissing and wiggling... hugged my neck, then pushed herself downward slowly. My still sensitive cock throbbed in pain, as I entered her silky, and very... tight pussy. My back stiffened and my toes curled at the sensation along my dick.

She whimpered three gasps while she continued forcing herself onto my dick. I tapped her cervix and...

She wheezed, "You're so deep inside me, right now." It did feel I was deep inside her. She gulped air and squeezed me with her pussy muscles. Squeezed me with her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear... "I don't want to wake Amara."

"Too late," came a moan beside me.

I chuckled.

Amara rolled out of bed... naked... and strolled, weak kneed, out the master cabin door.

"I'm sorry," Rosalyn squeaked.

"You're good, Lover. Continue, if you like."

And... she did. She lifted herself upright and sat on my cock and waist like riding a horse. She ran both her hands from above her pussy, up her tummy and waist, into her chest. Squeezing and pushing her perky titties into her chest and pushing them toward her throat. Moaning soulful moans as her hands reached the sides of her neck... her fingers interlaced with her long black hair above her head. Her neck arched backward... thrusting her sexy tits forward... my primal brain focused on the erotic and wiggling flesh of her twins. I felt the hormones in my body flood my veins. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my upper chest.

Slowly... She wiggled her hips forward and then backward across my pubis... one cycle.

My dick twirled one circle within her velvety tunnel.

I felt her pussy twitch. And...

"HolyFuck!" she yelped sharply... falling forward and forcefully into my chest. Quaking violently on my body with her arms tucked into her chest. Lying on me... whimpering.

Damn. That has to be the fastest orgasm I've ever produced in a woman.

Yet, my cock is still painfully sensitive after she sucked me off. Her pussy was contracting and squeezing my dick.

I took my right hand and gave her little ass a swat... just enough to get her attention. She whimpered at the impact and her pussy twitched hard on my cock. I could still feel her cervix tapping my dick with each convulsion of her orgasm. Her pussy relaxed and she rose from my chest.

"I can't believe that just......OH!" Another sharp and micro-brief yelp from her lips.

She came crashing down into my chest again... Whimpering and wailing... her pussy cumming on my throbbing rod. I could feel her cum dribbling onto my hairless balls. I swatted her right butt with a generous love tap. Her pussy clutched my cock and she gave me a tiny squeak into my neck.

She threw her arms around my neck and squeezed. My arms around her back. Her whisper into my ear...

"You're dick is too good, Steve," she wheezed. "You're hitting me somehow. I don't know how and where......but... but... it's fantastic." She kissed me urgently on the mouth...for several seconds... wiggling her little pussy against me and then...

"I'mCummingAgain!" she wailed into my mouth. Quaking in my arms.

I held her close into my hairy chest. I spanked her little bottom again. Her reward for cumming on my still sensitive, and painful dick. I felt her pussy relax. I planted my heels into the bed, wrapped both arms around my petite lover... our faces... cheek to cheek... she was breathing hot breath into my right shoulder. I was breathing hot breath into her shoulder.

I humped upward and then downward. My fat cock slicing through this sensitive and tiny pussy. Slowly at first. She wailed and whimpered with each stroke. I increased the pace... upwardly thrusting into her slippery vagina. She responded with a death grip of her arms around my neck... then... she matched my rhythm. Lifting her hips on my down stroke and pushing against me on the upward. It wasn't 15 seconds, and...

She seized in my arms. My cock still pumping into her needy puss. She let out a blood curdling, sharp yelp into the pillow on each upward thrust. I could feel her pussy tighten around me.

Mumbling into the pillow over my shoulder... "YesYesYes.........OhMyGawd.........I'mCummingOnYour..."

She shook violently. Loosening my grip on her back, she quivered right off my chest and onto the bed beside me. Lying on her back... Her chest heaving for oxygen. Her little girls quivering on her torso. Massaging her pussy aggressively with her right hand.

"That was amazing, Rosalyn," I whispered. "What a way to wake up."

I received a mumble I didn't understand. A few moments later, she rolled onto her side and began caressing the whiskers on the left side of my face. Examining my eyes... lips... my bald head... through slitted eyes. She kissed me a brief kiss with her eyes closed.

"You're amazing, Steve."

*****

Gwen and Sydnee were in the galley making French toast and bacon. A bowl of grapes and cantaloupe on the salon table. I had just showered and shaved, leaving a sleeping Rosalyn in my cabin.

"I heard Rosalyn late last night," Gwen mused, without turning to see me enter the salon. "You're four for four, Steve. Satisfying your women." I answered her with a hug from behind... pulling the hair away from her sexy neck and kissing her there. I then turned to Sydnee and gave her a hug and a kiss on the neck, too. She pushed her sexy ass backward against me. She turned in my arms, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me a "good morning" kiss. A great kiss, only the way Sydnee can give me.

Both women wearing coverups over their hidden swimwear. Sydnee finished the bacon and stalked toward the master cabin.

"I'm gonna check on our little minx. Make sure you didn't kill her and didn't tell us," she giggled, as she disappeared from the salon.

"LaDainain will be here in a few minutes," Gwen offered, as I sampled her first French toast. She stepped into my personal space and looked me square in the eyes... with my mouth full of her French toast. "You're not telling me something about him, are you?"

I took a few moments to gulp the delicious and sweet toast down my throat. "It's just a feeling, Gwen. A gut feeling is all." I hoped it would end there. The look on her face signaled otherwise. "I don't have a reason to look into his background, Gwen. You know me. It's not my business, until you tell me it's my business. Besides, I can tell you like him, especially after seeing him, what? Over a month, now? Six weeks?"

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers