An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're dick is too good," she gurgled. She kissed my mouth, urgently. Shoving her tongue into my uvula. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her chest. Humping at my pubis...

I know that signal...

Fuck me.

I swiveled my hips and short stroked my Latina lover. She pulled on me harder. My hairy chest scratching her nipples. Kissing my left ear as she squeaked with each applied stroke of my cock. In a half whimper, half cry...

"I'mGonnaCum......I'mGonnaCum." She held her breath. A crushing bear hug upon my shoulders. She quaked under my weight. My hot breath on her left shoulder and neck.

I felt her pussy relax. "ILoveYouILoveYou, Steve." She began weeping into my neck. "I can't believe I'm going to be with you. You've always been so good to me." She turned her head and began kissing me. Desperate kisses on my lips, face and neck.

"I love you, Amara. I can't imagine a life without you."

She flexed her pussy a dozen times and I unloaded inside her.

Regaining my sanity... A whisper at my ear...

"It's beautiful to see the two of you together."

Gwen turned my head toward her and kissed me. Then, she kissed Amara.

*****

I hired the assistant chef from the restaurant on the ground floor.

To celebrate the closing on the house and my new relationship with my lovers. All four women wearing sexy evening gowns. I never saw so many titties wiggling inside the satiny and thin cloth. With perhaps Amara as an exception. Her barely there tits making a slight impression in her gown. Her sexy wide hips though. My dick swells each time she walks away from me.

A thought about Amara's hips and butt...

Don't get the wrong impression. Amara's hips are wide and her butt is fleshy. But she hasn't those hips and butt where one needs to turn sideways to pass through a door. They're nowhere close to being that big. Oh, no. She has those hips wide enough to grab and pull toward you. Her butt flesh. It takes two hands to grab just one ass cheek. There are millions of women of all races who have asses like Amara. She fills out a nice pair of jeans. Her hips are noticeable in a dress. I would describe Amara's back end as luscious and juicy. Just right.

Versus... Big Ass... aka, so big you might wonder how a woman got that way... the thighs rub together and steps are short to maintain balance when walking.

Amara... a perfect set of sexy hips and fleshy butt. Complimented by a slender and feminine torso, shoulders, and neck. Enhanced with her exotic Latin, and dark facial features. Dark eyes, dark eyebrows, dark hair. Sexy. I moan each time I see and think of Amara.

"If you take a photo, it'll last longer," Gwen giggled from behind me, as I did watch Amara leave for the bathroom.

"Yeah, right," I groaned. "You like her ass as well as I do."

We ate. We toasted. We hugged. We kissed. We ate more. We toasted more.

I sat at my dining table with four gorgeous women. Each one happy. Laughing. Kissing. Hugging. Again...

I don't know why I deserve the good fortunes which have come my way.

*****

Early November. We spent the weekend at the Haulover Sandbar.

The weekend before Gwen and I took possession of our new home.

I called my parents on a video call and told them I was moving in with three women. Women whom I've had a relationship for over three years. I was buying a house with Gwen and that Gwen, Amara, and I were having a commitment ceremony at our new home. Sydnee wasn't sure she wanted a commitment right now. She elected to wait to see what the future held for her.

To my surprise, my parents were happy I was going to settle down. Telling the women beside me during the call how pretty they each were. And... they wanted to attend the ceremony in my new home.

The Sandbar... The Sea Ray on the outskirts of the crowds, hundreds of boats, and Sea Doos... because of the deep draft of my boat. I sure as hell didn't want to get stuck in the sand during low tide. The girls brought their paddle boards and made for the crowd. Partying. Laughing. Drinking. Eating.

I stayed on the boat and made some business calls. Yeah... on the weekend. I had calls from my Swiss attorney on last minute details for the sale of my operations in Geneva and Basel. I really didn't want to give up my career. I loved the craft of intelligence and counterintelligence.

Turned out... the CIA and MI6 bought my company through a newly formed holding company run by an ex-MI6 director. And... Gwen was right. The proceeds from the sale... She and I made a fortune. The house paid in cash and much, much more left over. I was going to miss that part of my life.

But, I would rather spend my life in the presence of Gwen, Amara, and Sydnee. I was looking forward to being a father and committed partner to two beautiful women. I really doubted Rosalyn would be around much longer. I really hoped she would find someone more her age and begin a life more... domesticated.

After the phone call, I grabbed a beer, salted nuts, and celery sticks... and, made for the foredeck. SPF 90 on my legs, arms, neck and face. I adjusted the lounge pads so I could sit up and watch the fun from afar. There was no way I was going to be able to see the girls, considering the large crowd wading in the water around the sandbar. Music blaring from nearly every boat.

"Hello," I heard from the starboard side of the Julie Ann. A masculine voice. I stood and took the two steps to starboard and found a man in a Whaler alongside. Twin outboards on the stern and what appeared to be his family. A woman and three children. Two girls and one boy. All in swimwear. Fishing rods, idle in their rod holders.

"Hello, there. It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I replied.

"It is. My name is Jackson Lockhart. I stopped here on the way to the Sandbar. I had to admire this boat. Is it yours, by any chance?"

"It is. My name is Steve MacLeish. Pleased to meet ya."

"I know that accent anywhere. Texas, right?"

"You're correct. You said you stopped because of the boat."

"Yes, Sir. I'm the general manager of Intracoastal Marine. In Fort Pierce. I just acquired a Sea Ray L650 Flybridge. 2016 model. I stopped to ask if you would be interested in seeing it and possibly trading in your 610. It looks in great shape. It's a 2010 year model, if I'm not mistaken."

"You know your boats, Mr. Lockhart."

A 2016 L650 Flybridge. Hmm. I had seen these boats on the open water, and on occasion, on The River. At least $2 million. I motioned to aft...

"Can you pull around to the cockpit, Sir? I would like to have your card. And... I'll think about it."

*****

I was trying to catch my breath.

Sitting on my bed with my back against the headboard.

Two gorgeous women in my bed. One blonde kissing me on my lips. Mining for gold in my molars. One dark haired beauty, sucking my cock. Pulling suction on the tip and wiggling her tongue into my tiny slit, while she has her fist around my balls... tugging... gently... and rolling them in her hand with her fingers.

I'm squirming. Gasping. Groaning. Croaking. Fucking feels so good. My cock feels like it's going to explode from the intense blood rush. Then... Amara releases me... pulling on my feet to encourage me to recline on my bed. Gwen mounts me like a horse... grabs my dick... lowers her pussy to the tip. Wiggles it gently against her entrance, and...

I took her breath away while she lowered her slick pussy onto my swollen meat. My cock half way in, she leans all the way forward and breathes hot breath onto my neck. Whimpering like a little puppy with her arms around my neck. I feel her pussy pulling and tugging on me. I feel her ass resting on my legs. Her silky pussy caressing my thick rod. Fully involved now. Gwen... Still wheezing...

"You're so deep inside me, right now." She inhaled all the air from the cabin. "Steve..." She whimpered. "You feel like a coke can inside me." She squeaked into my shoulder. "Oh gawd, ItFeelsSoGood." Her words faded off at the end, with a squeak. Squeezing herself into my neck and chest. Her perfect tits pressed against my hairy flesh. Her nipples poking into my skin. I wrapped my arms around her waist and began micro pumping my dick upward into her heaving and velvet-lined tunnel.

She yelped and squeezed me harder. "Yes," she hissed, into my ear. More and faster micro strokes. "OhGawdYesBaby." She wheezed her words. She lifted her head and looked at me cross eyed... just millimeters from my face. Holding her hair from her face with one hand...

"Fuck me up, Steve," she pleaded.

And, I did.

I fucked her from below for two minutes. I rolled her over, flipped her on her tummy, pulled her into hands and knees, slipped my cock into her pussy, reached around with both hands and pulled her toward me. Still slicing my stiff member back and forth through her drooling hole. Holding her at the base of her throat, I looked over her shoulder into the smoky gray glass over my headboard.

A strained face greeted me. Her 32Ds bouncing around on her chest. I leaned into her ear...

"Is this the way you want me to fuck you up?" I took a breath. "You like this?"

She answered me with an affirmative whimper as her eyes rolled back. I grabbed her left tit and held it firmly against her chest as my pubis slapped at her ass. My dick stroking her slippery pussy. Two minutes into this exquisite exercise, she whimpered and then gave me her unique wail. I released her and she collapsed into my bed... my fat cock fell out of her and swiped angrily through the air. I slapped her right butt cheek in gratitude for cumming on my dick. I leaned over her back and into her ear... my slickened cock caressing her butt crack and lower spine...

"Enough?"

She shook her head at me while she continued whimpering and quivering the sheets. Her wails muted into my pillow. I pushed her legs together, slipped my cock back into her velvety warmth, placed a hand on the side of her face, and my other above her hips. I established a long stroke rhythm... my pubis slapping her ass with a crack. My hips arcing high, long stroking my dick into her aromatic pussy.

Gwen wailed with each inward stroke of my cock. I leaned forward and pressed harder into her waist... gaining leverage on her pussy, arcing my waist and hips up and down on her vulnerable sex. She quaked on me two more times. Howling her unique orgasmic cries.

"You fucked me out, Steve." I saw her eyes quiver back and forth, left and right. Barely able to form her words...

"I love you, Steve."

I withdrew, slapped her ass in thanks, and turned on Amara. I quickly had Amara standing and facing the bulkhead, screwing her from behind while we both watched Gwen recover on the bed. Amara came on my dick in three minutes. Weak kneed, she whimpered as she half squatted through her orgasm... twisting her back, legs, and arms like a pretzel. My dick slipped from her convulsing pussy as she nearly fell to the floor. I spanked her ass, too, for cumming on me. Amara regained her composure, stood upright, threw her arms around my neck, placed a foot on the bed, grabbed my dick and pushed me into her sloppy pussy. I humped my dick through her needy tunnel for another minute and she came on me again. Pulling and nearly crushing me into her body. Squeezing me with one arm around my neck and the other around my back.

"I love you, Steve," she whimpered. Then, her eyes rolled back and she became a dead weight in my arms. Quivering out of control, I gently laid her on my bed beside my other lover. Gwen rolled into Amara's side and caressed her hair as Amara recovered... slowly.

I admired the scene in front of me. Two gorgeous women who wanted me to be the father of their children. I nodded in gratitude. Still admiring my lovers in my bed...

I felt two feminine hands caress me from behind. Soft titties pressing into my back. Hot breath at the base of my ear. A gentle hand wrapping around my still engorged dick. A whisper...

"Got any left for me?"

Hell yeah!

I spun on a toe into the arms of Sydnee. Her lusty look had me frothing at the mouth. My primal brain already driving 200 miles per hour without brakes. I was out of control.

I spanked her bottom and she yelped. I pulled her hand and marched into the salon. Bent her over the table in front of the settee, stepped close to her slick crease and pushed myself into her velvety folds.

"Ho...ly Fuck," she slurred, as I tapped her cervix. I stood for a moment to let her adjust. Then, she began pushing back at me. I took a half step back and watched my sexy lover fuck herself with my dick. Pushing backward and then forward, holding onto the table for balance. I felt my eyes roll back as her tight pussy squeezed me. My hands on the back of my waist... marginally assisting Sydnee with a lame attempt to help her screw herself.

Sydnee fucked me... fucked me good. Pushing her eyeglasses back up her nose. For a good three minutes... and she exploded. Wailing out her orgasm as she clutched the edge of the table. Her breasts squeezed into the surface. I spanked her bottom for her efforts. She rewarded me with a yelp.

I flipped her around into my arms, lead her to the settee, laid her gently on her back, planted my left knee beside her hips, took her eyeglasses and placed them on the table, established a foothold on the floor with my other foot, leaned over her and slipped inside her pussy with my dick.

She clutched my neck and back with a death grip...

"Oh Gawd, Steve." She wheezed and squeaked for oxygen. I was breathing hot breath into her shoulder. "You feel like a Red Bull inside me." She began leg walking in the air... causing my dick to wiggle inside her pussy.

I know that signal...

Fuck me.

I wrenched myself from her clutches, pressed her legs toward her and pinned them back with the palms of my hands. I long stroked her and she immediately dug her fingers into my hairy forearms. Throwing her head back and wheezing out the pleasures she was feeling. I saw her eyes disappear into her skull. Whimpering. Moaning. Gasping. Squeaking. Mumbling unknown words. Her pussy clutching my dick and releasing me. Clutch. Release. Over and over.

"That's sexy," I heard over my shoulder. "I see your balls swinging back and forth from here. Seconds later, I felt petite fingers grab my balls as I continued to screw my lover. Holding them in place as I pushed forward... stretching my balls sac... a little painful. But a good painful.

Out of nowhere, the tendrils of my release... rapidly charging down my spine into my belly. My tunnel vision narrowed. I noticed Sydnee rubbing her little clit with her fingers. My vicinity awareness disappeared. My breathing, rapid and deep. I was groaning. Whimpering like a wounded animal as I continued to fuck Sydnee's silky pussy. Oh Gawd she's tight. I tried to hold back as long as I could. Then... my narrowed tunnel vision froze onto her wiggling titties. Her gorgeous, perky, firm, and beautiful orbs. My primal brain couldn't stand it...

"I'm cumming!"

My primal brain didn't register my sexy electrician pushing me to the bulkhead, knelt in front of me and took my load into her mouth. I could see her throat muscles consuming my white goo. Her tongue raking the sensitive flesh of my cock. I was on my toes, begging my orgasm to continue as my slitted eyes watched my sexy lover suck me.

I was weak kneed. Barely able to stand, as my lover stood on her toes, tilted her head, pulled my neck and kissed me. She didn't pass me any cum. But, I could taste myself when my tongue challenged my lover to a duel. She kissed me urgently. Pulling my side whiskers with her other hand. I grabbed her left breast and squeezed her nipple. She moaned deeply into my mouth. She pulled me away from the bulkhead, urged me to lay on the floor, mounted me like a horse and pushed her pussy onto my stiff and sensitive dick.

"Geez," she whimpered. I saw her eyes roll back. She took her hands and placed them firmly above her impaled pussy. Looking toward the ceiling with eyes closed, she ran her hands upward along her body... slowly. To her tummy. Toward her twins. Dragging fingers along her underboob. Grabbing her girls in each hand. Pushing them into her chest and toward each other. Squeezing her nipples with her fingers and twisting. She whimpered. She caressed her upper chest, collar bones, the sides of her neck. Dragging her fingers into her coal black hair and pulling the strands above her head.

Erotic.

This whole time. Her pussy flexing on my ultra-sensitive dick. My dick felt like it was on fire. She began rocking forward and backward across my waist. Still holding her hair from her face with both hands. Her tits thrust forward. Wiggling. Erotically. She moaned with each swivel of her hips. Her pussy was tight. Flexing her muscles around me. My dick twirled circles inside my lover.

She leaned forward and took my beard into her hands. A strained whisper...

"Your big dick feels like you're in my brain." She put her hands on my chest and fucked me. Her hips were a blur across my pubis. My cock twirling inside her tunnel, I was going insane. She tossed her head to sling her hair over her shoulders and to her back. I couldn't focus on my lover... my cock felt like raw meat. How I could stand it, I don't know. She squeaked a squeak with each forward thrust of her hips.

She quickly changed to sliding her hips up and down on me... screwing herself... my fat dick sliding through her velvety folds. Holding her weight on my chest... on her hands and arms... hovering above my chest. Moments later...

"Oh," she howled, as her word fell off. "SoGood.........Oh." Her mouth forming an "O" with each cry of pleasure. A third time... "Oh." She wailed on her next words... "I don't want it to stop......Oh."

She collapsed into my shoulder. Pressing her tits into my chest. Breathing desperately into my neck. I felt my course black chest hairs scratching her flesh. Ragged breaths... her whisper into my ear...

"You're dick is too good."

*****

I slept late.

That was the first time I fucked four women in one night. I woke with soft fingers caressing my back and neck. Gently massaging the muscles in my waist, hips, and butt. I could hear her breathing.

Amara.

"I love you," I moaned into my pillow. She answered me by crawling onto my back and placing her weight on me. It felt really good to have the pressure on sore muscles and joints. I could feel her stiff nipples poking at my skin. Her kisses on my neck and ear... Her whisper...

"I love you, too."

"It feels really good with you lying on me, Amara. The pressure is relieving some over worked muscles." She answered me by pressing her pubic bone against my ass.

My dick woke up.

"Thank you, Steve," she whispered. "For taking me into your home. I know we aren't getting married, but I want you to know. I promise right now. I want to be a good wife to you. I want to make you happy."

I could feel her emotions oozing from her body into mine. I could feel my emotions returned to her on the same path. I rolled a little to let her fall beside me. I turned and faced her. I caressed the hair from her face and pushed it behind her left ear.

"Amara. I can't imagine my life without you, right now." I looked at all the beautiful exotic features in her face. My eyes darting from one point to the next. Her sexy eyes. Her cute nose. Her dark eyebrows. Her feminine lips. Her sexy and feminine neck. "I will be happy with you. But... I gotta ask. I don't know a whole lot about your past before I met you. Is it OK if we talk about it?"

She nodded her head gently. Took her left hand and caressed my beard on my right cheek. Her face turned solemn. Then... whispering her sexy, barely there, Cuban accent...

"I lost my mother and father in a car wreck. I was two years old. My grandparents. My father's parents, raised me." She paused as she seemed to admire my face. She raked my beard with her fingers. "When I was seventeen, first my grandmother, and then my grandfather passed away. Within months of each other. They were..." She paused. "They were elderly." She paused again. "I had no siblings and, it was difficult to make friends. I was too shy and self-conscious. We were poor... My body and my school work wasn't fantastic. No boyfriends, no girlfriends."

1...45678...15