An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen turned in her seat and took Rosalyn's hand. In whispers, she vaguely explained people were trying to steal information from us both. Important information that had significant impacts on world politics. And, she couldn't tell Rosalyn anything more.

"That man that came to the shop. He's a first class asshole. He accused me of installing equipment on Carlos' phone and in the equipment I installed at your condo. I told him he was nuts and he had no proof I did anything."

I was right. I'm liking this self-assured young woman by the minute.

Gwen hugged her into her chest. "It's over, Rosalyn. That asshole told us he doesn't think you and your brother knew what was going on. That's good. And... I'm sorry he came on so hard. He's paid to do it."

"So that's it?" she snapped, as she pushed away from Gwen, and looked at me. "That's all? You send a dickhead to my brother's shop and he tries to accuse both of us that we installed equipment we had no clue was compromised. I'm not happy, Steve. Carlos thinks you're going to fire him."

"That isn't going to happen. This is what I can do. I will meet with Carlos and discuss the matter. But, not now." I looked a Gwen. Then, back to Rosalyn. "The matter hasn't been settled yet. The man you met is still investigating who the people are and why. When it is settled, I'll call Carlos and ask for a meeting. I 'will' make it worth his while. But, not now."

I saw Rosalyn squint her eyes at me... a little. I worried I hadn't convinced her and that I likely may have lost her as a crew member. I saw Gwen had a worried look, too.

Rosalyn looked at both of us with a leery eye. I felt like my face and mind were being examined.

"You know," she began. Leaning across the table, slightly toward me. "I don't know what the two of you do for a living, and I really don't care. But sending people to my brother's shop with an attitude is not cool." She quickly looked at Gwen and then squinted her exotic eyes at me again. "Is this going to happen again? I mean, can Carlos and I expect to be involved in some game you're playing?"

The woman is quick study. Damn. I don't know how to answer that.

"Perhaps, that is something Carlos and I can discuss, when the time comes. Frankly. I can't say 'yes' or 'no' to that question, right this moment."

She blinked at me. Then, looked at Gwen like... "I can't believe this is happening." She turned on me again...

"Am I safe being around you two?"

Damn.

"I can't answer that with certainty, either."

She paused and formed an expression on her face... of shock. She pursed her lips and looked at me again, as though she was examining me.

"You'll call me when it's over."

It wasn't a question.

She snapped out of her chair and left the restaurant.

Damn.

*****

I told the remaining crew, Rosalyn was re-evaluating her relationship with me and Gwen.

Amara and Sydnee both knew we were involved in the... spooky, spy vs spy, business. What I didn't tell them was Rosalyn became involved in an incident and she wasn't happy about it. All I told them was I hoped one day she would return.

As I mentioned earlier, LaDainain was still making an appearance on the boat. He had agreed to work for me to help find out who was screwing with me and Gwen. Fortunately... it didn't last long.

Three weeks after all of this began, I received a secure phone call from Max Eisen.

"We know who they are."

He went on to say, he had a plan and he had teams ready to go on my orders. They were independents in Russia. He wouldn't know who they were working for until he got to them and took their files, but, the intel pointed to them being an extension of the Russian government. He had intel that the Russians were becoming paranoid over getting screwed by European countries on trade deals, that seemed certain to be signed, and then having the deals withdrawn without reason. And, they wanted to know why. Paranoid enough, that they suspected their own people of being spies and they wanted names.

Well... they would be right.

About their people being spies. My spies.

Eisen's plan... he had eyes on two other independents, that needed to be greased, along with the pricks that tried to get to me and Gwen. The other independents... one in Germany and the other in Bulgaria, had been fucking with the British and MI6. Neither of which, the Russians used. In a coordinated operation, Eisen would attack all three at the same time. No easy task. Throwing off the scent to the Russians as to who hit their ancillary asset in Russia. The bonus would be pulling the SSDs and hard drives on the hardware at each location and having it analyzed.

"How quickly can this happen?" I asked.

"Four days."

I didn't hesitate. My life was in Eisen's hands. Gwen's, too. I gave the order...

"Kill them."

*****

A week after the ops in Europe, Eisen called again. Encrypted call, of course.

"They knew who you were, Mac. Bronk, too. Fortunately, there were only two at the group that knew and... they won't be telling any tales after this past week. We're still working on the source of the intel they had about you. And... the Russians are freaking out when they heard about the other two independents. All of their assets are out looking to find out who hit them. We left them bread crumbs that lead to dead ends." He paused. "One casualty. A broken arm from a fall on the German op. He'll be good in 12 weeks."

"Good work. Tell your team bonuses are on the way. Keep me updated."

"Oh, and another thing. The CIA wants to know who did it, too. I suspect MI6 will be asking, too. My intel tells me, it was such a clean op, Langley wants to hire you to find out who it was."

Max began laughing hard for a good 30 seconds.

And, I did, too.

Because...

I would be selling the SSDs and hard drives to the CIA within six weeks.

Chapter 8

I received a call from Eisen two weeks after the kill ops.

"The source is dead, Mac. Suicide. The fucker saw what happened in Russia and iced himself. We found notes to his mother." Eisen paused, then... "He had your name, and Gwen's, in his notes and in his computers."

"Do you think this is over?"

"We swept his house, computers and phones. It looks like he was working only with the Russian independents." He paused and I heard him sigh on the line. "He was one of yours Mac. In Basel. How he knew it was you and Bronk, I don't know."

Damn. Disappointed, but it made sense. I was nearly certain it was someone in my organization. It's always someone close, who turns on you.

I also knew, the op had an effect on the tails, or shadows, Gwen and I had. They disappeared without a trace days later. I reported that to Eisen.

"They lost their handler," he replied. "I suspect we greased the handler in Russia. When the tails lost contact, they had no instructions and no money. Or, the handler was the independents' agent... he saw what happened in Russia and went dark. And..." He paused. "The analysis of the SSDs and hard drives indicates they didn't have the codes for the files they took. Good news, for now. I'll keep you updated on the work."

"Thank you. You got the bonuses?"

"Yep. Thank you. The men and women are happy. They know a good employer, Mac."

I ended the call and walked to my window. The Atlantic. Damn beautiful today. So clear today, I could see Haulover Inlet and the Ritz Carlton, perfectly. A tiny glimpse of the Haulover Sandbar to the west. Condos and buildings obscuring the view of the Bar.

Gwen called right then, and asked to come over.

Hell yeah, she can come over... any time... any day.

I greeted her at the door and she fell into my arms. Kissing me with passion. Soft and gentle passion. I had a hand on her neck and another in her lower back. Pulling her into my chest. Feeling her sexy tits pushed against me. We broke our kiss and I gave her an up and down with my eyes.

Sexy red dress and red shoes. Just a tiny hint of cleavage and a sexy pearl necklace.

"Get dressed. A business suit. I'm taking you to lunch."

Thirty minutes later, I was sitting next to Gwen in her new C8 Corvette. White with red interior. A very nice car. And... she looked hot behind the wheel of it. Her dress matching the interior and her gorgeous hair pulled over her shoulder to caress her right tit. Exiting the parking garage, she chirped the tires with the right turn onto the street.

I didn't ask where we were going, but I did take a guess when she made a right onto Biscayne Boulevard. On the drive to lunch, she said she had a briefing from Max Eisen and she was happy the whole mess she started was over. She also mentioned she was happy to see the last of Michael Stamper, aka, LaDainain Williams. She couldn't stand the sight of him after she found out he was using her. I briefly thought how I would explain his sudden disappearance to Amara and Sydnee. And... Rosalyn.

Geez... Rosalyn. I hadn't spoken with her since she turned and left the restaurant, weeks ago. I felt comfortable it was over. Her last comment...

"You'll call me when it's over."

I feared what may happen when I did call her. She had every right to refuse my call and never see me again.

Gwen screeched the tires on the right turn into the entrance of the Ritz Carlton in Bal Harbour. Gwen loves eating at the restaurant here.

After our drinks were served, Gwen took my hand into hers and she gave me a serious, but loving gaze.

"Thank you," she began. "For getting my ass out of serious trouble."

I squeezed her hand and leaned in to whisper... "A gorgeous ass, Gwen. I had an obligation to get it out of trouble. I love your dress. You're the sexist woman I've ever known."

"Thank you," she groaned. "I'm serious, Steve. I'm..." She hesitated and looked me very hard in the eyes. "I want out, Steve. This little problem was too much. I screwed up because of my own selfish need. And, it cost too many lives and too much money."

She was right. She did screw up and I expected her to admit it, but not to get out of the business.

"OK. We'll examine the ledgers and I'll buy you out."

She shook her head gently at me... she leaned forward and caressed my left cheek... holding my hand with the other. Her blue green eyes examining my soul. In a soft voice...

"I want you out, too, Steve. I want you to come with me." She leaned over and kissed my lips. "I want us to be together. Like my sister and brother in law. Like your brothers and sisters in laws." She paused and her beautiful eyes darted from one point on my face, to another. "Come with me."

"Where will we go?"

"I've been thinking since you benched me." She continued holding my face. Gently raking her fingernails through my thick beard. Examining my eyes. "I went looking for houses."

I blinked. I know I looked like a dork when I did, because Gwen grinned at me with a, "you're such a dork," grin. She nodded her head gently. Another whisper...

"I found a house for us. It's beautiful and big. It would be a perfect house for us. With the money you're going to make on that last op, we can have a happy life together. No worries. You can still do your dumb ol' stocks and IPOs, and still be happy. Could you be happy with me, Steve?"

I already knew the answer to that question.

"Yes. I can't imagine not being happy with you in my life. I..."

Gwen put a finger on my lips to give me a shoosh... "I'm going to give up my lovers, Steve. I'm yours, if you'll have me."

"OK," I whispered.

Kinda surprised at her change of feelings. Sudden. I continued...

"You and me. Always." I squeezed her hand and her grin turned into a loving smile.

"Will you come with me to go see it? The house?"

I waved the waiter over...

"Champagne, please."

*****

I drove. Her car is really nice. Throaty. Responsive.

She had too many glasses of champagne.

She called the realtor and we met her at the house Gwen picked out.

It was big. Six bedrooms, six baths, four car garage on the Intracoastal. A small, private marina for the Sea Ray... shared by the neighbors. Groomed landscape with shrubs, flowers and lawn. A deck and a balcony overlooking the Intercoastal. Retrofitted for hurricane building codes. Stone floors and a beautiful staircase that curved gently to the upper rooms. Large living area and kitchen. The master suite... huge. The bath and closet space as large as some homes. The price... astronomical.

But, Gwen was right. I could pay cash after I close the deal with the CIA on the SSDs and hard drives, and pay my expenses on the Russian, German, and Bulgarian ops.

My analysts reported there's a gold mine on those devices. Codes, counterintelligence, agents in the US, EU, Russia, China, North Korea, Middle East, South Asia, Australia, and the UK... bank accounts, Cryptocurrency records, names and locations of other independents.

The dumb fucks left their encryption codes with their encrypted files. At all three locations Max Eisen hit! What idiots!

And... a bonus. Eisen reported they found a safe at the German location... blew the locks and hinges, and found... almost $13 million in Euros, Swiss francs, gold, and US dollars. And, a hand written ledger on income and disbursements from the safe. In the ledger?... Double agents' names in the US and UK for China, Russia, and North Korea. I'll use the currency and gold to pay for the ops. Anything left, I would give to Max Eisen. He deserved twice what I gave him. The ledger, by itself, would be worth a fortune to the US and the UK. Sadly.. two CIA and one FBI employee appeared in the ledger. Damn.

Fortunately... they didn't have the names of my employees, aka, agents in foreign lands. But, I did have three agents contact their handlers, according to Leonard Burns. Having heard about the Russian kill op, they feared they'd been outed. Once the analysis confirmed they hadn't, they remained on the payroll and continued providing valuable intelligence on their assignments.

I looked around myself... Gwen looking at me with hope in her beautiful eyes.

"It's beautiful," I hummed, as I stood in the great living room. Gwen's arm inside mine. I never saw her so happy. She twirled herself out of my arm and stood in front of me. Her arms around my neck. My hands on her waist.

"I want children, Steve. As many as you want. Two, three... ten, if you want. I want to have your babies. I'll give them to you."

"I want children." I paused and considered my next words. "Are you sure? I'm not the most handsome man on the planet, Gwen. You've had men that are..."

She shooshed me again with her finger on my lips. Shaking her head gently.

"I'm yours, Steve. I want you."

"I want you, too."

"And... Amara wants you, too."

OK. I didn't expect that comment. Damn. She can't be serious?

"What?"

"I want us to live together. With Amara. She wants your children, too."

"But......but..."

"But, she wants to be with us, Steve. I know it isn't the typical American relationship, but it would be cruel for you and I to be together and exclude Amara. Besides... I've seen the way you look at her when you and her are together. You're in love with her as much as you're in love with me."

She was right. I do love Amara.

I looked over my shoulder...

Mindy, the realtor... was looking a little shaken.

"Amara and I have discussed it these past three weeks. I'm in love with Amara, and so are you. It was meant for us to be together. And, I've already figured it out. We aren't getting married. We're going to live together, have babies, and live happily ever after. You're going to take your sons and daughters fishing. Baseball games, piano recitals, school plays. With your brains, you can help your children with their math and literature. You'll be the perfect father. And, I already see you're going to resist this."

She pulled me into her chest. Her breasts squeezed between us. "Steve. There are thousands of American men who have children from different women. It's not uncommon. But for me. You're the only man I want. Oh, I might get lusty with Amara, but when it comes to men. You're mine. Amara is the same. She just wants you. And I want to share you with her."

I didn't have any words that would come to mind. I stood there dumbfounded with Gwen smiling her sexy smile just inches from my face. Her gorgeous blue green eyes reaching into my chest and taking my heart.

I did have a thought. I had read, although illegal within their faith, Mormon men still took multiple wives. In secret, but not really. The man would go from one home to the other after work, each night to visit his wives and children. And... another thought. Donald Trump has children from three wives, although, he didn't live with his wives at the same time. And, Gwen's right. I wouldn't be the first man to have children with more than one woman. Damn. Even Tom Brady and Clint Eastwood have children from more than one woman.

I knew this, though...

I did love Gwen and Amara. I also love Sydnee. My emotional relationship with the three is beyond my ability in words. It's a feeling. I nodded and...

"OK. I'm sure the neighbors will disapprove, along with the local Baptists."

Gwen gut laughed with me in her arms.

That evening, Amara came to my condo with Gwen. I never saw two women so happy.

*****

I called Rosalyn.

I sensed apprehension in her tone as she spoke. I don't blame her. I also told her I was selling my business and Gwen, Amara and I were buying a house together. Across from and south of Bal Harbour on the peninsula. She reacted to the news like I did. Unbelievable. I asked her to continue being a part of the crew. I respected her skills as a mariner and mechanic.

"Are you kidding me?" she groaned. "I may not move in with ya'll, but I'm going to work out a deal with Gwen and Amara to have alone time with all three of you. I've already been seeing Sydnee at her place, and mine."

OK... that all took me by surprise. One... she accepted my new relationship with Gwen and Amara. Two... she didn't want to give up the fun in bed. Three... she and Sydnee were screwing each other.

Gwen and Amara broke the news to Sydnee. She was happy for us. And... to my surprise, she wanted to move in with us, too. She didn't commit to us like Gwen, Amara, and me... citing she may find someone later. But, she didn't exclude the prospect of joining us in the future. She didn't want to have children right away, but she wasn't against it later. She still cherished her modeling career. I was a little surprised. That was the first time I heard Sydnee mention children.

Three long time lovers. All three wanting to take our relationship to another level. I never imagined I would be in such a situation. I knew it wouldn't be easy. Hell, a marriage is tough with just two people.

I did worry about my parents and how they would react to this. They knew Gwen and liked her. But, they also knew she was my business partner and not my lover. I would break the news to them and my brothers in a video call.

*****

I had Amara pinned to my couch.

Her feet wobbling in the air and her fingers dug into my chest.

Screeching out her orgasm, as I one kneed screwed her. A knee on the couch and a foot on the floor. My hands planted on each side of her and her legs resting against my arms... me, hovering above her. Her tiny titties wiggling and messing with my primal brain. My hips arcing a long stroke rhythm with my cock into her tight pussy. I felt her pussy relax. Her left hand tugged at her right nipple and her right hand rubbing her little clit as I continued fucking her.

She wailed. She gasped. She squeaked. She mumbled something I didn't understand, as my fat cock pummeled her pussy.

"I love you, Steve. I'm going to cum on your..."

She gulped oxygen and her eyes rolled back. She arched her back and threw her head into the cushion of the couch... seizing in quivers beneath me. She held her breath and her eyes quivered in their sockets. Her lips contorted. Her hands on the backs of my arms. She sucked air loudly and looked into my face. She grabbed the whiskers on the side of my face... pulling herself within millimeters of my nose.

1...34567...15