An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls and LaDainain didn't hold back on the wine... except for Rosalyn. I had one beer... Dos Equis. After dinner, I excused myself to the men's room, and a few moments later, LaDainain entered and stood by me at the urinals.

"You don't like me so much, do you?"

I should have expected his comment. I was courteous with him, but I'm sure my feelings about him show in my face and body language. There really wasn't a reason to not like him. One of the most handsome and well-built men I've ever met. It was clear, Gwen, Amara, and Sydnee liked him. But... not Rosalyn.

I looked to my left and into his eyes while we both urinated...

"I like you, as long as Gwen likes you. LaDainain... you know this well. There's just times, when you meet someone, you just don't have a connection, and that is what I have with you. Don't take it personal. If it mattered to me, I would ask you to leave the boat. So far... the girls enjoy your company and I'm good with that, and with you. If you find I'm discourteous with you, I expect you to tell me so. You'll earn my respect, if you do."

"OK. Say... Gwen tells me, the women are your lovers. You OK with me being here? I mean... I can see why you may not like me... First Gwen, and now Amara."

I shook by dick and tucked myself back into my black trousers. I stepped back and waited until he finished his business and zipped up.

Again... looking him in the eyes... "My relationship with the girls is an open relationship. I don't want any commitments, and I've told them so. It would only be fair if they found a lover besides me. I have no right to say or do anything about it." I paused... for effect. "You're not the first man, or woman, Gwen has brought aboard the boat. My relationship with Gwen is personal. But, it's also one of mutual respect for one another. Again... I have nothing personal against you, so long as Gwen has a favorable relationship with you. Now... anything else?"

"No, man. I just... like you said... there's the feeling you get when you meet someone. I get it. I just don't want to ruin anything you have and take offense." He paused. "What can I do to make it better for you? I mean... I like Gwen, and all. I just don't want to find myself put ashore somewhere?"

I nodded and tilted my head... "Don't do anything freaky, or upset the women, and you and I will be on good terms. And, if I see or hear about anything, I certainly will address it with you... promptly."

LaDainain nodded and grinned at me. Extending his hand to me... "So... you and I are good?"

I shook his hand firmly...

"Yeah."

*****

The girls weren't drunk.

Just tipsy and giggly. I took notice, Rosalyn was more clingy after I returned from the men's room. Holding my hand and arm... smiling at me... engaging in conversation about the boat and family. Asking me about my family in Texas. And, when we left the restaurant, she held my arm in her arm firmly. Keeping a close eye on Gwen and LaDainain ahead of us. Again, Amara on my other arm.

When we boarded the boat, I reminded everyone, we would be pulling out of the marina at 4:00 am, to catch the 8:00 am launch. Everyone... dressed, fed and alert by 3:30 am. Ten minutes later, Amara and Rosalyn were in the cabin with me.

"Gwen asked me at dinner, if I wanted to have a threesome with her and LaDainain."

I arched an eyebrow as I unbuttoned my shirt in the master head. I didn't turn to look at Rosalyn, but, I did hear Amara step closer. I paused for a moment to make sure another comment wouldn't be made.

"And?"

"I told her, 'no.'"

I turned to her as my shirt came off my shoulders. "Good for you, Rosalyn. Gwen will respect a woman who speaks her mind. Any reason, why? If, I may ask."

Rosalyn looked at Amara and gazed at her for a short and awkward moment. She turned to me and... "It didn't feel right. I didn't want to be in a situation I wasn't prepared for. I barely know him."

I nodded at the strength this woman was displaying. Unafraid to say, "no." I briefly thought I would like a woman like this on my Intelligence team in Kabul. Or, in Switzerland, with my company.

"You did the right thing, then." I looked at Amara. "Does she have a concern, Amara? Has he done anything that would bother you?"

"No," she replied, as she shook her head. "In fact, Steve. He's a good lover. Gentle, like you. But..." She chuckled and smiled at me. "He still can't give me the mind blowing orgasms you give me."

I laughed as I turned to peel my trousers off. "I heard you go off very well this morning, Amara. Are you sure about that?" I chuckled. Then, I felt two hands wrap around my chest and a sexy Amara press herself against my back. Her cheek on my shoulders.

"I didn't say he couldn't give me an orgasm. I said... 'mind blowing,' Steve." I heard her hum as she squeezed me. "You're the best lover I've ever had, Steve. I don't want to ever lose you."

I felt a lump form in my throat... her compliment having an emotional effect on me. I turned in her arms and wrapped by hands on each side of her face. I leaned forward and kissed her. Behind Amara, I heard...

"Beautiful."

Our kiss broken... "Rosalyn and I have talked. A threesome with us, Steve?"

Are you kidding me? Of course I would do a threesome with my beautiful Cubanas. I shaved and showered in record time.

I stepped into my cabin from the head and found Rosalyn eating out Amara on my bed. I blinked. Twice. Amara... on her elbows and watching Rosalyn lick and suck her pussy. Lolling her head back on occasion... her eyes rolling back. Amara looked toward me and... winked. "She's good," Amara slurred, through slitted eyes. "Focus on my little clit, Lover......Yeah......just like that." Amara's eyes rolled back and she sucked oxygen... loudly. "Holy..." she gasped again. "Holy Fuck," she wheezed. Amara gently laid back and placed her fingers on her nipples... twisting and pulling them softly. Rolling them in her fingers.

I stepped forward a bit and saw Rosalyn's mouth latched firmly onto Amara's pussy. Her mouth and throat muscles pulsating. I could tell she was wrapping her sexy tongue around Amara's clitoris. Rosalyn's eyes focusing on Amara and her needs. Her hands caressing Amara's tummy.

Sexy... erotic. Rosalyn's cute ass flexing as she reclined on her tummy. A leg, on occasion, bending into the air.

"Sexy," I slurred. "You two look so good together." I began gently stroking my aroused cock. Watching Amara beginning to squirm by the second... Audibly squeaking... wheezing... moaning... whimpering. Watching Rosalyn focusing intensely on her lover's needs.

"Oh, Ba-aaaby," Amara slurred in crescendo. "Steve... she's so good." She croaked her words. Moments later... in ragged breaths... "A finger... put a finger inside me......no......keep sucking there......yeah......oh, yeah......move your finger inside me......just like that......yeah, you......oh, yeah..." Her words faded into a slur. Her eyes rolled back. Her hands had fistfuls of her tiny breasts... pulling on the flesh of her chest. Ragged breathing... wailing... working her pussy up and down on Rosalyn's mouth. Moments later... Amara exploded...

"Oh......My......Gawd!"

Amara's fleshy thighs clamped onto Rosalyn's head and squeezed. Rosalyn's head disappearing into the flesh... almost. Amara grabbed the sheets beside her and whimpered out her orgasm. I thought I was going to cum all over the place, it looked that erotic. Moments later, Amara arched her back, grabbed Rosalyn by the shoulders and pulled her on top of her. Kissing her lips and mouth... urgently. Bumping her pussy against Rosalyn's pussy. Their breasts squeezed into each other. Rosalyn began gently humping her pussy against Amara's pussy while they kissed, and I... came.

I cupped my hand at my tiny slit and stroked myself with the other. Emptying my load into my cupped hand. Groaning and moaning as my eyes focused on the two pussies kissing each other... softly... warmly... pussies smacking loudly... Rosalyn's ass muscles flexing. My toes flexed as my white goo pooled in my hand.

So... fucking... hot.

I saw the two sexy women break their kiss and look into each other's eyes. Lust. Sexy.

Without looking at me, Amara...

"That's sexy, Steve. Holding your cum out for us to lick." I saw the two women kiss each other one more time and then Amara began sipping and sucking cum from my hand... holding her long hair, out of the way with one hand. Rosalyn knee walked and watched her lick my sticky goo. Amara then kissed Rosalyn and the two women moaned into each other's lips. I seriously thought I would cum again.

Rosalyn took her turn on my hand... licking it clean and I saw her pass a white wad into Amara's mouth. I heard...

"That's sexy," whispered Rosalyn, into Amara's lips.

My dick swelled at the sight.

The two women fell together into my bed, pulled the sheet over them and kissed again. Amara then turned Rosalyn around, cuddled with her, and held her breasts in her hands. Rosalyn winked at me and pointed to the bed beside her.

What a way to go to bed for the night.

I slithered my ass into Rosalyn. She cradled me with her arms from behind, and cuddled me.

Perfect.

*****

I was hauling ass.

My fault, I forgot to set the alarm on my phone. We didn't leave Fort Pierce until 4:15 am and none of us had eaten. I had the Julie Ann running at 30 knots in the dark. Not my favorite time to run at nearly full speed. Racing to my position for the ULA launch at Cape Canaveral.

I had Rosalyn with me at the helm... keeping eyes on the radar, FLIR, and engine status. Gwen on the port side just a few feet away... watching for any lights that may indicate a boat nearby. Amara behind me at starboard... watching for lights. LaDainain... in the galley, warming frozen burritos, one at a time and bringing them to the women, with orange juice and cantaloupe cubes. I had my running lights on, a strobe, and flood light over the foredeck. A white cap here and there made for a bumpy ride. The Seakeeper gyros kept it tolerable.

I looked at my watch and then to starboard. Dawn making a slow entrance over the Atlantic.

"I've got us there 45 minutes before launch," I heard from the sexy electrician at my side. She had her head buried into a clipboard with a mini calculator on the clip. Pencil and paper with equations written in the top third of the page. "According to your end point on the plotter, we've got 27 nautical miles to go at 30 knots. Should be in position in less than an hour... 45 minutes before launch."

Sexy. Erotic. A mariner. She continued...

"The fuel is going to be a concern on the return. We should stop at Fort Pierce on the way back."

I knew that. I had planned on telling her, but she beat me to it. I smiled at my good fortune. I smiled as I looked toward Gwen, who caught me looking at her and smiled in return. Amara hugged me from behind. I placed my hand on top of her arms and squeezed. Then, my petite Spanish lover hugged my arm.

I don't know why I deserve the good fortunes which have come my way.

*****

Rosalyn was hauling ass.

The smile on her face was priceless as she had the helm for our return to Miami.

I lost the coin toss and held the boat in position for the ULA launch. A Delta Heavy launch. Screaming toward space at Mach, whatever. God only knows, how fast. Ninety seconds later, there was no trace of the silvery missile... disappearing into the darkness of our universe. Sonic booms in its wake. The roar of the engines... memorable, and I never tire of hearing them.

Gwen leaning back into LaDainain's arms while the two of them gaze skyward. Rosalyn shading her eyes, along with Amara... each watching with intent.

Fully fueled at Fort Pierce, I calculated we could do a run on The River before dark. I didn't have to twist the women's arms for that one. I planned to stay the night on the boat. My crew going home for their work week, I wanted to wash the saltwater down, and do a little housekeeping. I would go home the next morning to begin my work week. I needed an update from Geneva.

Docked at the marina, and twenty minutes later...

Gwen met me in my cabin, kissed me urgently and hugged me firmly.

"I love you," she whispered. "See you at the gym at 10?"

"I love you," I replied. "10 it is."

I stepped into the salon and Amara took me into her arms.

"I love you," she whispered, after our kiss.

"I love you, too, Amara. You're beautiful." I spanked her ample bottom as she left the boat.

I stepped into the sunroom and watched Gwen and LaDainain walking toward the marina building... holding hands. Then... I left a familiar, and petite hand take mine. A firm pull, I spun on a toe and I was face to face with my newest lover. Both her arms around my neck and her tiny tongue darting in and out my mouth. Her perky breasts, pushing against my chest.

"I heard the other girls tell you they love you." She looked at me with a lusty, yet serious look. Our eyes so close, she looked slightly crossed eyed. "I'm falling in love with you, Steve. You're an amazing man."

Her eyes darting between my eye, and then the other. She kissed me before I could reply. She moaned a sultry moan into my mouth as she urgently kissed me... pressing her body into mine. My hands pulling on her back as I only hoped to kiss her as well as she was kissing me.

Our broken kiss and our eyes on one another before she left... her exotic smile. Her exotic eyes and eyebrows. Her sexy lips... a final wave from her petite hand.

Memorable.

*****

I woke and made coffee.

Slurping from my mug while I looked at my notebook computer. News. Unsecure email... Mostly from my mother. I stretched and scratched. Rubbed my face and chin. Palmed and rubbed my head. I looked at my phone... no messages.

I stepped out onto the cockpit and inhaled the humid October air. I began thinking of my lovers. My God. Why me? For each one I brought into my reflections, caused my dick to go semi-ridged. I blinked. Four... Four beautiful and gorgeous women. All of them sexy and sexual.

Amara's wide and sexy ass. Her beautiful, Cuban facial features. Her petite shoulders and tiny tits. Yum.

Gwen... Geez. I closed my eyes. How did I get so lucky? Why, did I get so lucky?

And Sydnee... I never imagined myself in a relationship with a gorgeous black woman. Never. Why she wants me in the first place, is beyond my comprehension.

Rosalyn... a Spanish princess with a tool belt. I chuckled at the thought of her beautiful looks and her sexy tool belt. I furled my brow... reflecting on what she told me. Her Cuban American father meeting her Iberian Spanish mother while he was in the Air Force as an electrician. Her oldest brother born in Spain.

And now, a recently retired Captain in the Army. My reserve status completed. I appreciated her father's service in the last days of the Cold War. He, falling in love while on duty. Priceless.

I slurped the last of my coffee and turned to gather my things to return home. Little did I know...

What awaited when I got home.

Chapter 7

My phone rang while I finished the last of trimming my beard.

I paused, checked my face, set my clippers by the bathroom sink, and picked up my phone. I arched an eyebrow.

Gwen.

She said...

"Hey, Sexy. I changed my mind about the gym. What do you say I buy you a coffee at Starbucks?"

I blinked. Twice.

Fucking Hell! Immediately, I knew something was wrong.

One... Gwen hates Starbucks. Two... she knows I hate it, too.

"OK."

"I am dying for a Latte. Meet me downstairs? I'll buy you a Cappuccino."

Something is really, fucking wrong. I hate Starbucks, and I hate, even more... Cappuccinos!

"OK... Give me twenty."

I hung up and looked at my phone like it was an alien from Mars. I blinked. My brain trying to figure out what the hell is going...

Uh......I blinked. Twice.

Someone is listening...

DAMN!

*****

I opened the door.

Ugh.

I hate the smell in here. I saw Gwen immediately and made for the table she had chosen. Two seats, across from one another. She rose from her seat and kissed me... briefly.

"Thank you for meeting me." Her face was neutral and I knew then, something was up. Seriously up. She pushed the coffee to my side of the table. She arched her eyebrow.

I know that signal...

Drink it, or I'll kill you. I had already seen what those hands could do to a man!

I willed myself into sipping the drop on the lid. Yuck!

"I received a note from some good friends in the mail today." I arched an eyebrow and then I saw her push a note across the table toward me.

"Oh? Do I know your friends?" I asked, as I picked up the note...

I think my condo is bugged and I think my phone is tapped. And, I'm being followed. Right now.

Holy Shit! Someone knows who she is. If they know, they know who I am. I did my damned best to keep a neutral face. I don't think I did it well, because Gwen arched an eyebrow at me.

I swallowed hard. "Well, these are some interesting friends you have here."

I didn't have a pen on me, so... instead of asking Gwen for a pen... because it would draw suspicion, I left the table, went to the counter, and grabbed a pen from the cup at the cash register.

On a napkin, I wrote...

First... I love you, and you know this. Second... we're going to fix this together. And third...

Taffy 6.

She read the note. She looked up and right into my eyes. I knew then she understood.

Taffy 6.

Gwen and I trained for this day, for years. If someone found out we were the owners of our Swiss operations. And... I think they do know.

It was then, I realized, the problems Geneva was having, could be related to this.

Fucking HELL!

Gwen...

"OK... I'll wait for your call then."

"Yes, Ma'am. Wait for my call."

I stayed at the table when Gwen left, and sure enough... she was being followed. By a blonde man in a business suit, who was sitting at an outside table.

Damn!

I rose from my chair... leaving that nasty cappuccino on the table.

*****

I opened my wall safe and pulled out a burner phone. Flip phone. I powered it up and sent a text message...

Taffy 6.

Ten minutes later...

"Good morning, Mac. I certainly didn't expect a call from you this morning."

"I didn't either. How soon can you get here?"

"Two hours."

*****

Gwen and I left the condo together... hand in hand.

We waited in the lobby until Max Eisen arrived in a cargo van. Three men inside with him. The side door opened and Gwen and I stepped inside. No sooner than we fasten our seat belts, the driver screeched the wheels.

"Phone," ordered the geeky man in the far back seat. Gwen reached into her purse and gave him her phone. Two minutes later, the man in the front seat...

"We have three tails. They're very good." He mumbled something into his head piece microphone after his report to Max.

Shit!

We drove around the Miami area, in a pattern that didn't make sense to me.

Max Eisen...

The smartest sailor I ever knew. Tall, dark, handsome, and... Gwen wanted to fuck him and I forbid it. I didn't want her corrupting him.

Retired Navy Commander of Special Forces, Navy Seals. This guy had been in some of the worst places on the planet when the President needed a job done. He would have had the ground command when bin Laden was killed, had it not been for him being on the other side of the planet... fucking with the North Koreans and their nukes. A successful mission, by the way... again.

He had commanded Special Forces, Army, Navy and Air Forces in very hostile conditions. I trusted him with my life, and with Gwen's.

And, if I wanted to know who knows who I am, Eisen will find out.

The man in the front seat...