An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slitted eyes worried me for a moment, until I saw her crack a smile. "Yeah... six weeks. So... do you think I should ease back with him. Watch him more closely or something?"

"No. Unless you have a genuine concern... No." I sipped my coffee and washed the toast down.

Just then, Gwen and I saw a stark naked Rosalyn tip toeing through the salon for the starboard cabin and disappear. She smiled and waved at us before she open the door. Ten minutes later, Rosalyn appeared in the salon wearing a coal black bandeau bikini top. No supporting straps, with three horizontal, and thin, cutouts across her breasts. I blinked three times and she giggled. Again, a pullup Spandex bottom. Thin straps over the hips and low in the front. Cheeky in the back... royal blue.

She stepped into my personal space near the salon table, stood on her toes, threw her arms around my neck and kissed my sticky lips... having just eaten a sloppy piece of French toast.

"Mmm," she hummed, into my mouth. "Sweet this morning. Sweet last night, too." I couldn't help it. My hand went straight for her left ass. Sexy. She snapped out my grasp and gave Gwen an equally sexy kiss. Gwen had two fistfuls of her sexy ass.

"I'm sorry I missed the fun on the River," she offered... pulling herself out of Gwen's clutches. Gwen's face signaled disappointment. Turning to me, and then to Gwen...

"Anything I need to do before we get underway?"

*****

I always enjoy cruising the Florida coast on the Atlantic side. The coast on my left and the blue ocean on my right. It's beautiful.

The boat traffic light today. I looked at my chart plotter to make sure I was on course. The last thing I need is hitting a reef or shallow wreck. I looked to my left, smiled, and gestured to the helm.

Rosalyn squeaked with a smile. Hopping up and down on her toes like a little kid waiting for me to clear the seats at the helm so she could take my place. She leaned over, and placed the custom teak platform on the deck.... the one her friend made for her. I received an eye full of cute ass cheek, too when she reached for the step up.

Genuine happiness as I watched her evaluate the gauges and screens... the current status of the boat.

I sat next to Amara, Gwen, and LaDainain at the sunroom settee. Sydnee had left the boat to go prepare for her fashion show.

I watched Gwen and LaDainain closely. Willing I would see something to cause me to intervene. Nothing. He had his arm around her and she was sipping spritzed red wine. Whispers and lusty eyes were all I heard and saw. His brilliant white teeth against his black lips as he gazed lustfully into Gwen's eyes.

Amara cuddling into my left side... her right arm around my shoulders and her left arm hugging my left arm into her chest.

Looking into my eyes, she gestured to the couple behind her with a gentle toss of her head... "Those two are making me horny for you." A whisper... just millimeters from my lips.

"Forget those two," I replied. I kissed her sexy lips. "You make me horny just looking at you. I love your sexy one piece, Amara."

Before she could answer, I felt myself heave aft in my seat. Amara fall harder into my body. The MAN marine engines roaring through the deck into my feet. My heart froze.

I snapped my head around Amara and looked toward the helm. I saw Rosalyn holding her left hand high in the air with a "thumbs up." Not even bothering to turn and look at me. And... I saw Rosalyn's right hand on the throttles... pushing them forward!

"Just letting the girls loose, Steve!" Rosalyn announced from the helm. Still... not looking at me. "Julie Ann needs some speed."

Damn! You could have at least warned me.

Amara began caressing my beard and looking at my lips. Her gorgeous, dark brown eyes exploring my thoughts. "Our little friend knows what she's doing. She's told me she's driven her brothers' boat since she was thirteen."

I knew that. Still... I may need a defibrillator.

Rosalyn...

"12 knots." Moments later... "20 knots." Then... "28 knots. Hold it there. We good, Captain?" Rosalyn turned her head toward me and smiled her sexy smile. I nodded. I didn't have to tell Rosalyn to watch the fuel consumption. We had full tanks before leaving the marina, and I knew we would turn for a marina before fuel became a concern.

I turned from Amara and looked aft, through the open sliding doors of the sunroom... Beyond the cockpit, watching the wake the boat was producing. White foam for a hundred yards. A huge "V" wave growing wider and then fading into the Atlantic's grip. Amara kissed me on the neck, stood, pulled on my hand, and we stepped into the cockpit together. Holding each other. Watching the 2,200 horses churn up the blue water.

Five minutes later, I turned to the helm with Amara still in my arms. Rosalyn looking both starboard and port... happy as a puppy dog. Rosalyn turned her head toward me...

"Steve! Your boat is so cool!"

Yes. I knew that. And... I nodded and smiled at my new lover.

*****

I throttled back to 2 knots.

The girls and LaDainain, in the galley making lunch, I didn't want to make it difficult for them with unexpected boat movement at speed. A few minutes later, Rosalyn appeared with a plate of deli meat roll ups with soft cheese, unsalted crackers, pineapple chunks, celery sticks, and three tiny broccoli florets. A bottle of iced tea. She sat next to me at the helm and we shared the plate.

I caught her with an odd look on her face after a few moments.

"The girls are down there, taking turns giving LaDainain a blowjob. They've pinned him... standing... against the starboard cabin wall. When I left, Gwen was sucking his balls and Amara was kissing the tip."

I arched an eyebrow in reply and then looked to see a cruise ship passing 300 yards to starboard... heading southeast.

"I can see why they're fascinated with his dick. It's long." She waited until I looked at her face. A look of concern returned to me. "Can I tell you something and you not make too much about it? With the girls?"

"Always." I nodded. "Just you and me."

She paused for a moment... looking down to the plate of food she held. Then...

"I have this creepy feeling about LaDainain."

Damn.

To say that was the last thing I expected Rosalyn to say, would be a monumental understatement. I briefly wondered if she sensed what I was sensing. The unexplained, "I don't know why," feeling I get, when someone is just... not right. A bad player. A bad influencer. I really don't have a word, or words to explain it. It just happens... I can't turn it off.

I also didn't want Rosalyn to know I also had a bad feeling about LaDainain. One... I could be wrong... which has happened. Two... I didn't want it to get out of control and potentially get into an argument with Gwen and the girls. I still didn't know Rosalyn enough to trust her on this one. She could go to Gwen and tell her what I said. Although... Gwen knows already, that I'm cautious with LaDainain.

I furled my brows... "Has he done something that makes you uncomfortable? Tried to get you to do something?"

"No... not that," she retorted. "He's been a gentleman. He does watch me... like you look at me." She chuckled and looked into my eyes. Her free hand around my left hand and squeezed a reassurance. "I like it when you look at me. You look at me like a piece of artwork to be appreciated, instead of a fuck. You do the same with the others, too. LaDainain looks at me, like he wants me in his bed. What I mean is... I get this weird feeling when I'm around others I don't know well. Call it vibes, or waves. LaDainain is giving off something that makes me... cautious about him."

I'll be damned. That is a good description. I feel the same way.

Again... I turned to my petite lover... "Have you..."

"I haven't told anyone, Steve. Just you," she interrupted.

I nodded. Smiled. A smile of reassurance... the best I could muster.

"OK... It's up to you to tell Gwen... Only if you want. But... If the topic comes up, I will tell Gwen how you feel about LaDainain. You see... Gwen and I have a long relationship of trust. A trust I cherish very much."

"Ah. That's so sweet," she offered. She kissed me on my bearded cheek. And smiled. "I hope I can meet someone where I can say what you just said... trust that I can cherish."

Over the next ten minutes, she told me the details of the work she had done the previous evening. About the damaged electric equipment from a fire protection system. Apparently, the system went off without a fire present and drenched some electric equipment. Shorting out the entire building.

I left Rosalyn alone at the helm to excuse myself to the head. I cautiously descended the companionway to the salon and didn't see anyone. But, I did hear voices from the forward cabin. When I returned from the master head to the salon, I could hear Amara cumming from the forward cabin. Very hard. I'd heard her cry before.

Jealously creeped into my chest. But, still. I shouldn't though... feel jealous. Gwen has brought other lovers to the boat and fucked them. Amara hasn't brought anyone, and this is the first time she's been fucked on the boat by someone, other than me. Sydnee has brought several men to the boat, and fucked them. Women, too.

I grabbed a beer and returned to the helm. Willing myself into sanity.

A smiling and exotic Spanish smile greeted me. My Spanish princess never looked so happy as she was behind the helm of my boat. I rounded the three abreast helm chairs and stopped behind Rosalyn. Looking starboard, and then port, for any boat traffic.

"You know. If I sit back in the captain's chair, you can put your arms around me."

Without another word from either of us, I set my beer into a drink holder on the entertainment center, and had my arms around Rosalyn. She pulled her pony tail over her shoulder and offered her neck for a kiss. Her luscious skin, a blessing to my lips. My hands on her shoulders, she grabbed my left hand and placed it on her right breast.

"Squeeze me," she hissed, through slitted eyes. I wiggled my fingers into one of the horizontal cut outs of her bandeau top. Finding her stiff nipple, quickly. "Mmm, that's nice." I twisted it... gently. "Yes," she hissed. Her word drawn out and falling away. In a needy and lusty whisper...

"When one of the girls returns, can we go to your cabin?"

*****

When Amara appeared in the sunroom, I had Rosalyn down the companionway in record time. As our feet hit the deck of the salon, I saw LaDainain and Gwen, coming out of the forward cabin. Dressed... Bikini... and board shorts. Satisfied smiles on their lips.

"Two knots until I return," I ordered, as Rosalyn and I disappeared into my cabin. I heard Gwen laughing behind me.

It didn't take long for Rosalyn to take charge in my cabin. She ordered me into a sideways 69. With the boat taking on the wave action of the ocean, this didn't last long, and I knew it wouldn't. I could hear the frustration in Rosalyn's moans.

I spun her around, fashioned her into a hands and knees position and placed my hands on her hips from behind. I held my dick at her pussy and slipped it up and down her slippery cleft. When I placed my cock at her entrance... she whimpered. The sound echoing off the headboard.

"I'm going slow, Lover. We can get lube if you need it."

"I want you now," she replied, with a hiss.

I pushed. My cock slipping past the first resistance. My hands gently on her hips... holding her in place. She pushed backward, as I pushed forward... both of us audibly announcing our satisfaction with moans. Within microseconds, her cervix tapped my dick. I paused to let her adjust to my fat cock. I looked toward my cock and saw I was stretching her pussy good. She pushed back at me...

I know that signal.

Fuck me.

I withdrew... slowly. I pushed forward... slowly. Throaty moans came from my lover's lips. I could see her eyes were closed. Her arms quivering gently, as she held her weight above my bed. Bowing her head toward the mattress. Hissing, in a whisper. Another cycle... backward and forward... slow. She pushed back at me again...

I know that signal, too...

Fuck me, faster.

I picked up the pace... slicing my cock through her tight and, very wet, pussy. It wasn't 30 seconds, and she collapsed her torso into the bed. Howling... softly... her "Oh." Her word falling off quickly as her pussy clutched my dick... three more "Oh's" from her lips, I felt her pussy relax. I leaned over her petite back, wrapped my left arm under her arm and around her chest... grabbing her by the throat. My hips picking up the pace.

"Yes," she hissed, as I pulled her back toward me... gently. She clutched my arm that owned the hand around her throat.

In her ear, I whispered... "You slap my hand if this is too much for you." My cock beginning temporary ownership of her pussy. She gargled an affirmative reply. I pulled her back a little more... both hands on my arm. Her chest thrust forward. I could see over her shoulder, into the smoky glass over my headboard, her strained face... her perky titties wobbling across her chest in rhythm with my thrusts. Then...

I began fucking her with urgency.

One hand on her throat... the other on her right tit. My hips thrusting forward and backward... my cock slicing through her very tight and silky pussy. My pubis slapping her ass.

She whimpered... loudly. She squeaked... loudly. She wailed... loudly. She cried out in a sharp scream... loudly. She yelped my name... loudly. She gulped oxygen... loudly.

"I'mCumming.........I'mGonnaCumSteve..." she offered, in a muted crescendo. She grabbed my hand at her throat with both of hers. Quaking in my grasp. I saw in the smoky glass, her eyes roll back into her skull. I paused my thrusting. Her pussy muscles pulling on me... pulling me deeper inside her. Her cervix tapping my dick with each convulsion of her orgasm. I felt her pussy relax... I resumed my aggressive pace.

Ten seconds... another orgasm dissolved my lover. Shouting out her "Oh" three times. Her pussy relaxed... I repeated... a minute later, another orgasmic cry from Rosalyn's lips. A sharp, falling off quickly, "Oh." A howl.

I withdrew, turned her onto her back, pushed both her legs forward, drilled my palms into the bed, let her legs fall against my arms, and lined up my dick on her now wet and sticky pussy.

I pushed in slowly... Her eyes popped open... she arched her neck and dug her fingernails into my upper chest...

"HolyFuck!" she wheezed, sharply, as her pussy swallowed my dick with a slurp.

I was going to be bleeding in a few moments from her grip of my flesh.

I fucked her with urgency. Swiveling my hips at speed. Long stroking her needy puss. My pubis slapping at her pubis. Her eyes rolled back. She arched her neck backward... pushing the back of her head into the pillow... sweat from my chin and nose dripping onto her perky twins. Rosalyn was vocal. Mumbling, loudly. Calling out my name, loudly. And...

"Oh," she howled, briefly. Her cry falling off in tone. She let go of my chest. Her mouth forming an "O" with her cry. Three times she did this. I continued screwing her pussy. Her pussy getting tighter by the second... extending her arms outward and clinching the sheets. Her eyes quivering in her head.

Ten seconds later... another triplet of cries from my Spanish princess while arching her neck and head backward. I could smell blood and then I felt a cool liquid drooling through my hairy chest. The smell and sensation slapped my primal brain with quantum force...

The tendrils of my impending release raking my spine and scratching the insides of my pelvis. "I'm going to cum on you," I groaned, in announcement. I rose to my knees and withdrew from her... cock in my hand.

Her eyes popped open. She wrenched herself out of our position, grabbed my dick, swallowed the tip, and began pumping my cock. My tunnel vision narrowed an additional 30 degrees... to her mouth.

Her little and sexy mouth. Her sexy lips......Swallowed my load.

My hyper-focused eyes watched my cock pulse in her hand, with each rope of cum I launched into her mouth. Her eyes closed... her cheeks pulled inward from her suction. My brief reward complete...

I grabbed my dick and pulled it from her grasp. She hopped to her knees, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me. Our mouths open...

She passed a wad of my cum into my mouth. I swallowed. The slippery goo slithered down my throat.

"That's sexy," she whimpered into my lips. She kissed me again. Our kiss broken... our faces just millimeters apart. Our eyes crossed and focused on the other.

Her whisper, as she looked into my eyes...

"I think I know why the girls love you."

*****

Gwen was at the helm when Rosalyn and I came onto the sunroom deck.

"Just passed West Palm," she reported. "Increase speed to 27 knots?" Her sassy and knowing smile greeted me and Rosalyn. I heard Rosalyn giggle in front of me.

"27 knots," I replied, as I headed to the settee in the sunroom. I groaned at the slight pain I had on my chest. Rosalyn gave me three cuts, and a half dozen, or so, bruises, from her fingernails. I thought myself fortunate to have her as a lover. A little blood... a little bruise. So long as she comes back to me... Yeah.

I could see LaDainain and Amara in the cockpit... sitting on the settee and making eyes at each other. Getting handsy, too.

Rosalyn skipped into the helm chair next to Gwen and took her arm into hers. Hugging her chest into Gwen's arm. I could see, but not hear, words exchanged between the two. Gwen pushed the throttles... gently. She knew, of course... she didn't want to toss Amara and LaDainain overboard with a sudden speed change. It didn't take long for the two to enter the sunroom, due to the increased wind in the cockpit, caused by the speed change of the boat.

I stood, offered the couple the settee, and I sat next to Rosalyn in the three abreast chairs at the helm. I got lucky. Sitting with my oldest lover and my newest lover.

I also got lucky for our overnight stay. At Fort Pierce.

When I called to reserve a mooring, the yacht club marina informed me, they had a slip available for the night. A yacht club member had taken his yacht to the Bahamas. This meant, we could take a taxi, or Uber, to Fort Pierce and dine out. The Indian River Steak and Seafood House, I had in mind. I would buy.

The girls looked fantastic as we left the boat for dinner. Rosalyn... again, wore her sexy body con powder blue dress. Her hair pulled into a messy pony tail and...

A first for me to see. Makeup on her eyes that was different. A broad, and extra-long, eyeliner line beyond the corners of her eyes. Sultry. And erotic. Her already gorgeous eyes and eyebrows, enhanced with this sexy makeup. Pale pink lipstick on her lips. Her pearl choker and gold necklaces again.

Amara working a flowing and satiny red dress... plunging beyond her breasts and spaghetti straps. With barely any tits, there wasn't anything to show off except skin between them. She looked gorgeous, though. Her hair pinned back, showing all the facial features I love about her. Her ass looked great in her dress.

Gwen wore a similar dress to Amara, but her dress was black. Spaghetti straps and without the plunge in front. Her 32Ds fully covered, but wiggled inside the cloth as she walked and moved. Some side boob to admire. Her dress plunge was in the back. Gwen had her hair in a messy ponytail, too.

LaDainain... gray slacks and black shirt. Three buttons open on his long sleeve shirt. And Gwen had her hands inside it when he appeared from the forward cabin. Raking her fingers through the hair on his chest as she kissed him.

I... had Amara and Rosalyn on each arm as we entered the restaurant. Each smiling a happy and sexy smile. I took notice... Amara and Rosalyn sat next to me. And... Amara and Gwen sat next to LaDainain.