An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she peered into my soul with her eyes.

"Steve. When I met you and Gwen, I felt I was loved. I was needed. I was accepted for who I was and what I am. I became the person I always wanted to be. When I'm around you and Gwen, I feel.........like I'm a part of you and you are a part of me. When you hold me in your arms, I feel like my soul is part of yours. And, I feel the same from you." She wiggled toward me and took me into her arms. Pressing her cheek against mine... her naked body against me. I held her in return. A whisper...

"I feel love passing from you into me, this very moment, Steve. I have never felt so loved as I am right this moment."

Oh, God... I do, too.

*****

Amara revealing her past to me, helped me understand her better.

I found it a dramatic coincidence, about her parents. Gwen's parents were lost in a car wreck, also. While she was in Kabul. Her commander gave her 30 days leave so she and her sister could settle the estate of her parents. The source of the seed money Gwen gave me to start a business... her inheritance.

After closing on the house, I carried my two lovers across the threshold into an empty house. We kissed each other in the living room. Rejoicing in a new beginning in our lives.

It was going to take at least a week to furnish our new home. Essentials first. Beds. Dressers. Kitchen. Dining table and chairs. Gwen and Amara would then shop to decorate our home. I figure... one to two months, before everything was perfect for Gwen and Amara. Rugs. New paint. Vases. Living room furniture. Everything for a house to make it a... home.

Wow. Our home.

Later, I would hire Rosalyn and Carlos to move my computers, servers, video, and audio equipment into my study. A nice study. As large as my bedroom at the condo. Oh... I already have an offer on the sale of my condo. Gwen has an offer on hers, as well. And...

Gwen and I split the cost on the sale of the home. We are co-owners.

I also hired Rosalyn to inspect the electrical systems, internet, and AV connections, which existed in the house. She reported that everything was grounded and the AV and internet connections were live and working. She supervised the installation of a security system in our home. High tech, video monitors in each room, and cameras and sensors on the perimeter of the home.

I took Gwen and Amara with me to visit my parents and brothers in Texas for Thanksgiving. My mother and sister in laws fell in love with them both. My Dad and three brothers...

Dragged my ass into the cotton field!!!

I drove a cotton harvester for five of the seven days I was staying with my parents.

Harvesting my father's farm...

My oldest brother's farm...

And the cotton field of my parents' neighbor. Mr. Grant, my parents' neighbor, was recovering from a hip replacement. That's what Texas farmers and ranchers do. Help their neighbor in need. Mr. Grant helped my father two years ago when his cotton planter was broken.

I was filthy after each day. Covered in dust from head to toe. Gwen and Amara helped clean our work clothes for the next day. Helped my mother, sister in laws, and nieces with breakfast, lunch and supper... Served to me, my father, brothers, nieces, and nephews in the field. I worked 16 hours a day for those five days. Harvesting 350 acres of cotton.

Each time I return to my parents' home, it reminds me why I chose college and business as a major. Instead of agronomy and husbandry. It's hard and filthy work, being a farmer and rancher. Gwen and Amara suddenly had an appreciation for the life outside of the city, where the two of them grew up.

In my mother's arms... Before I returned to Miami...

"I know this isn't normal, Steve. But, your father and I were beginning to worry about you. Being a bachelor for so long. You have two beautiful women who love you very much. I love you very much and I want you to be happy. Amara... she is so happy to be with you. She wept in my arms, telling me she thought she would never find someone to love. And Gwen... I see in her eyes how much she loves you. She watches every move you make and listens to every word you speak."

I had no words. I wept in my mother's arms.

"I'm going to take care of both of them, Mom. I love them both."

*****

Our commitment ceremony.

In our newly furnished home. In the living room. A nice black tux for me, and beautiful cream dresses for my lovers.

Flowers. Food. My parents. And Gwen's sister and her family.

Sad... Amara had no family. Sydnee and Rosalyn by her side. But Amara was happy. She never left my side and was holding my arm and hand... always smiling to me.

The three of us. Wrote personal commitments to one another. Gwen and Amara's words were so pretty. Each of them telling me how much they love me and how much they want to spend their lives with me. Forever. I felt... very fortunate in what life has given me.

Two beautiful women.

Who love me.

*****

I had a sit down with Amara in our kitchen. Gwen sat in.

I gave her a life insurance policy on myself. Paid in full. 30 years, $10 million. I gave her $2,000 a month when we agreed she would quit her sorry ass job at the modeling agency. She wouldn't have any utilities or rent any longer. Amara was living with Gwen and me now.

I established a trust with a law firm for Amara. I invested $2 million into a brokerage account. Dividend paying companies and ETFs with long term success, reinvesting the dividends back into those stocks and ETFs. Upon Amara turning 65, or my death, she would be able to live off the dividends for the remainder of her life. In old age, she would be able to pay for long term care and funeral expenses.

And... Gwen gave her the exact same as I did. Doubling what I gave Amara. Gwen and I love Amara that much.

Amara wept in my arms. Then... in Gwen's arms.

*****

I stood on the dock with my hands on my hips.

Amazed.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is," I agreed, with a nod.

The Sea Ray L650 Flybridge. Mr. Lockhart smiling widely as I took a step from the dock to the swim platform.

Mr. Lockhart was surprised when I showed up at his office with my full crew. He was even more surprised, when he gave me the certified mechanic's report on the boat, and I immediately passed it to Rosalyn. Whom, geeked out on it, by the way. After she reviewed it for ten minutes, she left the office to call the mechanic on her mobile phone. She had some questions.

Three decks.

The flybridge deck. A full helm and electronics. A lounge table surround by seats. A refrigerator.

The main deck. The salon, galley, and main helm. Beautifully appointed. Wine rack. Table with seats on all sides. Full galley across from the helm and next to the companionway. A huge cockpit with U-shaped settee around the table.

The main helm. Fully modern and up to date electronics. Touch screens. Status of the boat at the captain's fingertips. FLIR. Radar. Depth chart. GPS navigation. Satellite TV. Satellite phone.

The state rooms deck. VIP cabin forward. Private head and shower. Starboard and port cabins with twin bunks that can be pushed together for a full size bunk. A shared head and shower on the port side.

The master cabin. Gwen gasped when she entered it. Huge. Custom king bed. Master head and shower aft of the cabin, dampening the noise from the engine room. Dual sinks, walk-in shower.

Foredeck. Settee with table and lounge pads forward of the windscreen.

Engine room. Twin CAT Marine diesels. 1,200 horsepower each. I think I saw Rosalyn licking her lips as she caressed the port engine with her left hand. I couldn't help but chuckle.

A crews quarters, forward of the swim platform. Mr. Lockhart...

"The previous owner used it for storage. I've cleaned it up. It has its own head and twin bunks across the beam. Microwave oven. Are you ready to take it out to sea?"

The smart ass in me wanted to make a smart ass remark to that question. I couldn't wait to start those 2,400 horses.

Rosalyn below in the engine room with hearing protection and safety glasses. Hand signals to me, relayed by Sydnee, to start one engine and, then the other, as she inspected for leaks, loose connections, and unusual noise. Another signal to me to start the generator for the AC and DC power on the boat.

"Amazing," Mr. Lockhart began, as he leaned into me. "I've never seen someone so young and expert on boats. And, a woman at that. Is she really as good as she looks? I mean, mechanic wise."

Gwen... "You have no idea. She's the baby in a family of older brothers who are electricians and own their own boat."

Lockhart nodded. "I can always use a good mechanic."

I left the no wake zone of Fort Pierce Inlet. Heading east. The flybridge helm... two seats. Rosalyn next to me, on my right. Her eyes, behind sunglasses, glued to the chart plotter and the depth of the channel. White caps, here and there. Rough, but not like a bad storm. The Seakeeper gyros kept the boat steady... kinda. Clear skies. Winds from the southeast. Wind through my beard and Rosalyn's hair. The crew and Mr. Lockhart behind and to the side of the helm. A little cool this December. Windbreakers for all. Slacks for me and tight fitting leggings on my crew. Yummy asses on Gwen, Amara, Sydnee, and Rosalyn.

I put my hand on the throttles. Slowly. Forward.

I could feel the CATs spin up from two decks below.

The boat.

Damn. Excuse me.

"The yacht."

Mr. Lockhart corrected me an hour ago. "The yacht"... pitched into an oncoming wave. I turned an easy starboard until I was heading one eight zero... due south. One mile. Easy to port, heading zero niner zero... east. I looked at Rosalyn, and Gwen behind her. Both were smiling ear to ear grins. I gestured to the helm and Rosalyn squeaked. Hopping up and down on her toes, while waiting for me to clear the helm seats and fall into Gwen's arms.

Rosalyn at the helm and Gwen sitting next to her. Amara in my arms while we stood behind Gwen. Sydnee at the starboard, watching for rogue boats and hazards. I moved to port to do the same and Amara holds me from behind. Her cheek on my shoulder blades. I hold her hands on, and against my chest. Her body against mine. I love Amara. I can't imagine my life without her.

"30 knots," Rosalyn roars, above the wind. "Smooth." She drew out her last word through, and above, the sound of the wind.

Thirty more minutes of cruising the waters off Fort Pierce and we head back to port. Gwen at the helm as we enter the Inlet for the marina.

On the dock...

"Your thoughts, Mr. MacLeish? You have a fine crew to crew her with. Do you want to talk about a purchase price and a trade in?"

"Can you give my crew and me a few minutes, Sir? I would like to get their thoughts."

In the cockpit of the L650... I spoke first.

"This thing is huge. The beam and length are insane. And... three decks."

"The state rooms are beautiful. The master head is... perfect," Gwen responds... slurring her last word.

"The previous owner took fine care of her," Rosalyn offered. "No leaks in the engine room. No unusual noises. Wires and hoses look in great shape. All the bilge pumps are working. The helm console on both helms were responding perfectly. The FLIR, radar, sonar, GPS, satellite TV. There's a portable satellite phone at the main helm in case of an emergency."

Amara shrugged her shoulders at me. "It is beautiful and I agree... it's big. Big means more money, maintenance, and we may find ourselves needing another person for the crew."

I looked at Amara and nodded my agreement. Then, I looked at Gwen. She nodded as well. Then, I looked at Sydnee...

"If you buy it, I'm gonna want a photo shoot on it. It's beautiful."

Everyone laughed and I shook my head and laughed as well. I want to be present during that photo shoot. Sydnee is gorgeous.

I walked back to my car with Amara and Gwen. Sydnee rode with Rosalyn in Rosalyn's car. As I closed the door to my BMW sedan... I sighed in the driver's seat... Then...

"$2.2 million, minus $610K trade in. $1.59 million. That's a lot of boat."

"Yacht," Gwen corrected, with a giggle.

I shake my head and close my eyes. I always walk into it with Gwen in the room. Or car, this time. Gwen continued...

"Steve. Our home was ten times that. Damn. All that money we made in the last eight years, because of you." She leaned over from the back seat and kissed my bearded cheek. "You saw the ledger statements last week. Our home and this boat are pocket change on those ledgers." She paused and whispered into my right ear. "You and your, hocus pocus, with your ETF and stocks. You have more assets than anyone I know. You can't take it with you, Steve... When you die. So, enjoy it when you can."

I looked at Amara. I comment...

"Amara is right. I think we would need another crew member, minimum. To operate it safely."

Gwen...

"Steve, I want it. If you want it, too, I'll get the crew for it. Plus, I'll split the 1.59 with you. You keep the $610,000 for the trade in, minus the $125,000 I bought of the original $500,000 price for the Sea Ray 610. You make $110,000 on the trade in, and I get my money back... no profit."

I did the math, quickly in my head...

$2.2 million purchase price. I give Gwen her money back... $125K. I get full $610K value on the trade in. Net purchase price... $1.59 million... divided by 2... $795K for each of us. I will have $1.405 million in value on the boat. Gwen... $795K. Total... $2.2 million.

I blinked. To make sure I did that right. Gwen increased her boat share from 25% on the 610, to over 36% for the L650.

I will own... nearly 64% of the "boat."

I shake my head and close my eyes...

Damn...

"Yacht."

*****

It took over week.

I guided the Sea Ray onto the dock in Fort Pierce. Gwen at the helm. Before unloading personal property from the boat, I stepped back, put my hands on my waist, and admired the Julie Ann for a good, long minute. I felt two familiar arms around my shoulders and neck.

"I'm gonna miss her," Gwen whispered, into my ears. Amara stepped to my right and held my hand. I nodded to Gwen's comment. Then, I looked to my left and saw the...

Julie Ann II.

Fresh paint on the stern from the renaming. And... Huge. The Julie Ann looked small in comparison.

Over a week to change titles, bank drafts, a thorough valuation of the Julie Ann for trade in value, and the papers signed. I got $645,000 trade in value after the boat inspector surveyed the Julie Ann.

It took three hours to move personal property from one boat to the other. Damn... I mean, yacht. Life vests, cookware, wine, clothes, towels.

I felt two feminine hands reach around me and two soft titties press into my back, as I stood next to the main helm of the Julie Ann II. A whisper in my ear...

"Amara told me what you and Gwen did for her after the three of you committed your lives to one another." Sydnee squeezed me. "I love my room at your place, and now. I'm giving serious consideration of 'committing' to you and Gwen, also." She giggled.

I spun out of Sydnee's grasp and took her into my arms. A kiss. Damn. I love kissing Sydnee. Her kiss melts my soul. I broke our kiss...

"I would do for you, what I did for Amara, in a second, Sydnee."

I meant it.

"I would like nothing better, than to take care of you. To spend my life with you."

"That's so sweet," Rosalyn said, as she stepped toward us. Her exotic smile following her words.

Rosalyn... Turns out, over the last few weeks, she and Sydnee have developed a secret love affair. Careful to not let many in on their secret, because Rosalyn doesn't want to be known as the lesbian electrician. Sydnee, however, has had bi-sexual relationships for years. I've lost count how many lovers she's had. Especially, those from the modeling agency.

Before the boat transfers, I flew to my parents' home, with Gwen and Amara, for Christmas. I hired a private jet, with a pilot. To Stephenville... about 40 miles from my childhood home. I didn't have to do too much work this time, and I enjoyed the company of my brothers and their families. The cold Texas wind, I had to purchase coats and gloves for my lovers after our arrival.

One thing I took note, while visiting. Dad is beginning to look his age. A lifetime of work on the family farm and ranch. Four generations, including him, working the same land his great-grandfather purchased when he arrived from North Carolina after the Civil War. The fifth generation... my brothers. And the sixth generation... my nieces and nephews. Mom tells me...

"Yes, he is showing his age, Steve. But, he can still keep up with your brothers on everything. And..." She leaned into my ear and whispered...

"He can still keep up with me." She chuckled, stepped back and winked at me.

*****

I was licking the sweetest pussy.

Dragging my lips and tongue from the bottom to the top of the slippery cleft... teasing the little clit with a twirl of my tongue and suction from my lips. Soft whimpers from my lover in response. The aroma from her vulva... driving me insane.

I felt a firm and feminine hand on my dick and, a velvety pussy slowly consuming it. I released a gentle vibrating moan into my lover's clitoris and she answered me with her own moan. Her hips, sliding her slick slit across my lips and face.

Gwen riding my face, cowgirl.

Amara riding my dick, cowgirl.

Celebration sex.

An hour ago, I was shown a pregnancy test stick by Gwen. A big blue plus sign on the end. I'll never forget the moment I saw it. My heart swelled and stuck in my throat. I blinked. I refocused on the positive result. Me. A father. I'll never forget the words from my lover...

"I'm going to be a mommy, Steve. Thank you." Emotion pouring from her lips. Tears on her cheeks and struggling to keep a smile on her face. Her arms around my neck. Her cheek against mine. Squeezing herself into my body. I gave her the same in return. Gwen informed me, she is certain she got pregnant not long after we closed on the house. She fucked me silly at her condo for five days after that. I didn't mind.

It was a private moment. Just Gwen and me. Gwen cried and I soothed her hair and face. Thanking her for having our child. Soon, the news to our lover. Amara. She cried with joy with us. Holding the two of us close. Amara, whispering to me later...

"I'm ovulating."

Gwen came on my mouth and fell to my right. Curling up and wailing out her orgasm. Amara. Planted her hands on my upper chest and began lifting her hips up and down... my stiff rod, sliding through her tight and slick tunnel. Exquisite sensations running the length of my cock and into my spine and brain. I groaned with exquisite pleasures consuming me.

I could feel, and hear, Amara's butt flesh spank my upper thighs. I could feel her cum drooling onto my balls. Her silky pussy had absolute control of my primal brain.

I snatched her around the back, rolled her onto her back, split her legs apart, inserted my dick into her pussy, leaned forward, and wrapped my arms around her neck and head. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and my back.

"I want a baby, Steve. I want your baby." Her plea struck a nerve in my heart.

I short stroked her. Holding my hairy chest close against her. The more I fucked her, the tighter her bear hug became. I struggled to keep from cumming too soon... my face cringed into super concentration. Amara... Whimpering in my ear, words I didn't understand. Squeaking. Moaning, Gasping. Ragged breaths every time I pushed forward with my hips.

I breathed hot breath into her neck. I could feel her stiff nipples raking my chest hair. My primal brain was responding to the visual and tactile stimulation. Each second ticked... I became like an animal.

1...56789...15