An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled myself from her grip, pushed her legs forward and planted my palms on the back of her thighs. A steady, and rhythmic, long stroke five seconds later. Pumping my hips forward and backward. Hovering over her torso. Her little tittles twirling on her chest. Her tight pussy gripping my thick meat. Her pelvic muscles, literally, attempting to pull cum from my balls. Fighting off the tendrils of my orgasm. Her grip on my forearms. Riding out my efforts with squeaks and wheezes.

For ten minutes she wailed, whimpered, and moaned. Screeching words that made absolutely no sense. She arched her neck toward me and dug her fingernails into my chest. Her eyes locked onto mine, as my dick slipped through her gooey tunnel. Squealing in crescendo... She took her right hand and began twinkling her little clit... throwing her head back from the sensation... grasping my right arm to hang on. Howling with each forward thrust. Moaning in ragged breaths as the speed of her fingers increased. A minute later, she announced...

"Ho......ly Fuck..." She clinched her eyes shut and stiffened beneath me, as sweat dripped from my face onto her tiny titties. Wailing softly. One last twinkle of her little clit and she sucked all oxygen from the room. Her pelvic muscles clamped around my cock and froze me in place... pulling me deeper into her pussy. Her cervix tapping my cock as her orgasm consumed her body. She quaked violently beneath me. Squeaking and howling. More sweat from my face and chin dripping on my lover. A ragged breath... then, a strained, drawn out, wail...

"Oh Gawd It Feels So Good," as she stretched her neck backward through her words. She looked at me and came again... throwing her head back... again...

"I'mCummingSoHardOnYou." She rubbed her clitoris again. Her head tossing to the left. Her neck muscles stretched... In staccato, she half screamed and wailed... "AH!" Again, shivering beneath me. Her pussy clutching my cock with force. Over and over.

I felt a feminine hand, at that very moment, grab my balls and pull them gently away from my body. My primal brain went... berserk.

My vicinity awareness, disappeared. My tunnel vision found my lover's cute, erotic, and wiggling titties. Shining with my sweat. I felt the tingles of my orgasm erupt from my balls and spill into my pelvis. I whimpered like a wounded animal... groaning in orgasmic agony.

My sticky goo emptying from my tiny slit into my ovulating lover. Rope, after rope, spattering the inside of Amara's tight pussy. My ecstasy... only momentary, as I collapsed into Amara's arms. My lungs starving for refreshing air. Brain inside a fog. Her gripping clutch of her arms causing the bones in my back to pop.

My civilized brain... timidly, crept back through the door. I kissed my lover's neck and cheek... again and again... lungs still straining for oxygen. Sweat pooling in my eyes and stinging. In a strained voice...

"I love you, Amara. I love you so much."

Chapter 9

The brisk breeze of March in south Florida.

Too chilly. Especially at 17 knots. I was at the main helm on the main deck. Not on the flybridge. Not much boat traffic six miles northeast of Bal Harbour.

I let Rosalyn enter the Bal Harbour Inlet from the Intracoastal. Bal Harbour Inlet... notorious for aggressive waves and tidal influences since the Army Corps of Engineers cut the barrier island in two for commercial and recreational boating in the early 1900s. Rosalyn, and the Sea Keeper gyros, made the choppy waters smooth.

Gwen and Amara stayed home. Both pregnant. Morning sickness, combined with boat movements, made both of them sick a week ago. Amara got pregnant that night when Gwen informed me she was pregnant. It has been quite the experience having two pregnant women in my presence. And...

I'm still screwing four women.

Gwen and Amara, obviously. Sydnee. She moved in with us after the house was ready. Her room, upstairs. That's where we screw each other. I love Sydnee. She is gone a lot, because of her career. But, she stops by my study, on occasion, and asks for a quickie. She also makes out with Gwen and Amara.

Rosalyn. Well. Rosalyn and Sydnee are frequent lovers, now. Rosalyn coming to our home and going straight upstairs to see Sydnee. And, Rosalyn calls first, to ask for dick. Always making sure it is OK with Gwen and Amara, first. My pregnant lovers don't object.

The last time I fucked Rosalyn, she admitted, she had been seeing men, but nothing steady. Also, she said, after we fucked each other silly, two weeks ago aboard the Julie Ann II...

"Steve," she began, as she cuddled into my side... Her head on my shoulder... twirling her fingers through my chest hair. "The men I've been seeing." She paused and looked at my eyes. I nodded. "They don't come close to you. I mean. Their oral sex is OK, but you're great when you kiss me down there. And. You know..." She paused, again. I nodded. "They're not thick like you. It makes a difference for me. It's so much more intense when you're inside me. I have orgasms so quickly. I haven't had an orgasm with my other lovers."

I turned in bed to face my youthful lover. I caressed the hair from her face and pinned it behind her left ear.

"It may never happen, Rosalyn. The orgasm. But, there could be someone in your future."

She looked at me with a happy smile...

"And, you know what else about you? You stay and talk to me afterward. You hold me like you and I are right now. You listen to me and you act like I'm the only person in the room. Thank you."

She's right. I do pay close attention to what my lovers tell me. You see... I don't know why I have been given such great fortune. Four, absolutely beautiful women. Two of whom, want my children. Thus, I pay close attention to their words and emotions. And...

Rosalyn has brought another lover to the boat... um... yacht. I need to get used to that, and I haven't in five months. Yacht. Yacht. Yacht.

Any way... Her roommate... Mariana. Turns out, Rosalyn, tells me... She was taking a hot bubble bath at the apartment after a long day of bending conduit and pulling wire. Mariana stepped into the bathroom... smiled... and began undressing to join her in the tub. The next thing Rosalyn knew, the two of them were making out and giggling in the tub. Ten minutes later, they were naked in Mariana's bed. Two neighborhood, and childhood friends, wound up being recreational lovers.

Rosalyn brought Mariana to the yacht and taught her how to pull lines, set fenders, and prepare the yacht for departure and port. There is some hope, Mariana would join the crew.

Mariana. Five feet eleven inches and slender. Not skinny, but only a minor hint of hips and waist. Sexy C cups on a slender torso make her tits look bigger than they are. Very Spanish, very Cuban, very Latin features. Black hair, dark eyebrows and dark eyes with a slender face to match her build. I would describe her as cute. Not beautiful, as my other lovers. Her cuteness is attractive though... sexy, even. An exotic widow's peak appears when she pulls her long hair back. A very bubbly and tiny butt in her dark gray leggings. At five-eleven, this woman is nothing but arms and legs. Long hands and fingers, too. She's also eye to eye with me... I'm just an inch taller than Mariana. I can't wait to see her this spring in a bikini. So far... Mariana hasn't expressed an interest in being my lover. But, I know, Rosalyn has told Mariana she and I are lovers. And, has told her why she keeps coming back to me.

I sense Mariana is skeptical of becoming involved with me and the other girls. And, I don't blame her. I have two lovers pregnant and I'm screwing two other women. Mariana has seen all four of my lovers kiss me and feel me up through my shorts. She caught me fucking Sydnee in the master cabin. I caught her sneaking a peek from the door.

I also sense, Mariana is on board because of Rosalyn. The sex between the two may be recreational for now, but I do catch glimpses between the two. Flirty smiles and touching are obvious.

I hand over the helm to Sydnee as we enter Haulover Inlet to return home. I go below for the head and Rosalyn follows me... on my tail as we reach the bottom of the companionway.

"I talked Mariana into a threesome with you, if you're interested." She wiggled an eyebrow as she hugged me... her smile. Memorable. My arms naturally consume my lover. I tilted my head in reply with a smile. She continued... "She's on birth control and I have her doctor's report for being tested. She's clean." I opened my mouth to speak and she touched my lips with her finger. "I told her you're the best lover, Steve. She'll have mind blowing orgasms if she can only get over the unusual relationships you have." She laughed... hard. "I told her to chill. Relax and have fun like we have fun together at home." Rosalyn squeezed me firmly and placed her cheek on my chest. Her arms around my back... pulling me from behind into her soft, feminine, sexy body. She continued... "I spoke with Gwen and Amara. They're good with you taking another lover." She looked up into my eyes. "They both said the sex is getting uncomfortable now. Anyway... I just want some of that dick you have and I want Mariana to decide for herself. Hmm?" She closed her eyes and placed her cheek on my chest. "I'm thinking of you inside me right now, Steve. Filling me up to my throat. My little clit is swollen and throbbing with you in my arms."

That did it.

The thought of her little clit throbbing, caused my primal brain to go berserk. I groaned and hissed as I held her firmly in my grasp. Clutching her tight little ass with my left hand.

"The master cabin after we dock. I'll need to shave and shower first."

The smile I received...

Memorable.

*****

I had two, sexy, youthful, and very naked women in my bed.

Having left the master head and shower, I stepped into the master cabin. Rosalyn kissed Mariana quickly, rolled from the bed, and fell to her knees in front of me. Grabbed my stiff dick and began kissing, licking, and lightly sucking me. Pushing the foreskin back. I slitted my eyes at the sensation of youthful and wet lips making love to my cock. I put a hand on the bulkhead to steady myself. Damn, she's good.

Mariana slowly left the bed. Her perky, sexy, firm, and tear drop shaped tits wiggling to me as she stood. My primal brain is now on high alert.

Her smile... tentative. I held out my hand to her... silently asking her to join me. A quick glimpse... a neatly trimmed pussy. Not bald, like my other lovers, except for Rosalyn. Rosalyn has begun grooming a cute patch of pubic hair above her pussy slit.

Mariana took my hand and I gently pulled her toward me. Grabbing her neck and pulling her lips into mine. A brief kiss.

She looked at me with a lusty leer. "Rosalyn says you're fantastic." I nodded. My toes curled as Rosalyn sucked me hard. I smiled to encourage Mariana. It was hard because Rosalyn was drilling her tiny tongue into my tiny slit.

"I've never... I mean... I've never been with an older man before." She examined my face at close range. Her hand, tentatively on my chest and gently raking my chest hair.

"You'll be in control, Mariana. Always. I'll always ask permission before I do anything. You need to tell me what you want......Damn!"

I tilted my head back and rolled my eyes into my brain. Rosalyn was pulling hard suction on the tip of my cock. The sensation... exquisite.

"Kiss me," I ordered Mariana. And... she did. Offering her tongue for a duel. A good kisser. Not as good as Sydnee and Rosalyn. But, very nice. Very wet. Mariana likes to run the tip of her tongue along my lips for a moment. Leaving a wet trail behind... Sexy.

Rosalyn stood and pulled me into the bed. Lying on my back, she straddled my hips, aimed my fat dick at her pussy, lowered herself onto me, and...

"Ho......ly Fuck," she slurred, as I saw her eyes roll back. My fat dick sliding through a naturally, well lubricated, and tight pussy. Her vaginal aroma filling the cabin. Her cervix raked my dick. Her hands on my chest, as she adjusted to the intrusion of her tight pussy. I could feel her pussy quivering around my dick. Pulling on my flesh. Her fingernails digging into my hairy chest. She gasped air and fell into my neck and shoulder. Her arms around my neck and clutching me. Her pussy pulsating around my fat meat. Whimpering. Whining. In staccato. Into my neck.

In a strangled breath into my neck... "I swear you're touching my lungs, Steve. Gawd it feels so good."

I put my arms around her back, planted my feet on the bed, and slowly began fucking her from below. She squeaked. She wheezed. She whimpered. Into my ear. In less than a minute, she came out of my shoulder and looked me in the eye with lustful agony on her face. Her hand on my chest and the other hand holding a fistful of her long hair... back and behind her... out and away from her face.

"I'm already gonna CumGawd!" she screeched, in crescendo. Her eyes rolled back, as she fell back into my neck and shoulder. Tucking her arms into her chest and falling against me. Her cervix tapping my dick with each convulsion of her orgasm. Quaking in my arms. Screaming out loud into the pillow under my head. I gently slapped her left butt cheek for cumming on me. The side of the bed where Mariana could see it. I stepped up the rhythm... pumping at her pussy from below.

"OhMyGawdSteve!" she squealed into my neck. "Don'tStopDon'tStopDon'tStop!" She screamed into my neck as another orgasm consumed her body. Violently shaking on top of me... her right cheek pressing against my neck. Her pussy convulsing... angrily... in an attempt to milk my balls of cum. Slurred words in my shoulders... words I didn't understand. Quaking in my arms. I slapped her right butt cheek for cumming on me, again. She rose again and looked me in the eye... nose to nose... our eyes crossed...

"You're so deep inside me right now," she wheezed. She began lifting her hips up and down on my stiff meat. Fucking herself while she kept her balance with her hands on my chest. Her face in contorted agony. Her eyes quivering in the sockets. Her hair falling over her shoulders and into my face. Her actions on my dick... perfect sensations. Silky, firm pussy muscles undulating on my thick dick. Thirty seconds later...

She screamed a short yelp... "Ah!" Rose to a full sitting position on my dick. Grabbed each of her tits in her fists... squeezing them... pushing and pulling them toward her neck... she wasn't breathing. Looking toward the ceiling. Her hips, quick jerking, back and forth on my pubis. My dick squeezed by her convulsing pussy. I could feel her cum leaving her pussy and drooling onto my hairless balls. Rosalyn... Wheezing through gritted teeth and lips. She looked down on me with anger in her eyes. Then... tears appeared.

Damn.

She collapsed into my arms. Whimpering like a wounded animal. I held her for five minutes, feeling her tears on my cheek and neck... her quivering chest against mine. Rosalyn rolled out of my arms and onto the bed... gesturing to Mariana to join her. Mariana cuddled into her right side and the two women made out. Softly and gently. It was sexy. Exotic to see the two 19 year olds kissing. Rosalyn's arms around Mariana's neck. I heard a whisper...

"It's your turn. Any way you want it."

A minute later, I was licking, sucking, and twirling Mariana's clit. I saw her eyes roll back, as she watched me eat her out, while resting against her stiff arms and hands on the bed behind her. I could feel her pussy quivering through my lips. Her aromatic scent stimulating my primal brain. A new lover.

She was moaning and gurgling words I didn't understand as she lolled her head back on her shoulders. She relaxed and fell onto her back. Her legs bent and parted with my head licking her labia from top to bottom. Her fingers pulling on her left nipple as her left hand caressed her upper chest and neck. Her flesh near her neck... a pink color caused by arousal. Interlacing her fingers into her long hair.

I teased her perineum and her tiny asshole with my tongue. I sucked and licked the bottom of her crease. Dragging my tongue and lips through the slick cleft and twirled her swollen clit at the top. I teased her prepuce. She was humping her hips at my face... sliding her clit up and down on my lips. I kissed her clit one last time...

I crawled on top of her and she naturally embraced me. I leaned to the right a little, grabbed my dick and found her entrance with the tip. I heard her take a fast and deep breath... looking at me with uncertainty on her face. Knowing what I was about to do.

Then... I felt her right hand on my ass, and she pulled on me. I slipped inside her... slowly, as she held her breath... Her eyes closed. Releasing her breath...

"Oh... My... Gawd," she whimpered, as my pubis met hers. Her arms around my back... squeezing me into her tits and torso. Her pussy... tight... firm... silky... wet. Real tight. Her whisper into my ear...

"OK. It really feels good, Steve." She inhaled oxygen loudly... She paused, then began humping at my pubis.

I know that signal.

Fuck me.

I short stroked her with my arms around her neck and shoulders. My pubis tapping at her clit on each forward stroke. Her tight pussy muscles pulling on me. I struggled to focus... to prevent a premature orgasm. On the third stroke, she wheezed...

"Ho...ly... Fuck."

Right into my ear.

I was breathing hot breath on her neck and shoulders. I was wheezing too... her pussy was really, really tight. I could feel intermittent tendrils crawling along my spine and through my blood. I thought about changing the oil in the twin CATs on the yacht.

In approval of my dick inside her, she continued wheezing. Squeaking. Whimpering with each applied stroke of my fat cock. Caressing my back, neck, and beard as I fucked her.

A minute later, Mariana stiffened. Clutching my back. Raking her fingers upward toward my neck as though climbing. I could feel her legs quivering. Her pussy convulsing. She slapped my back with her right hand... three times, as she wheezed. Then, her long legs wrapped around my back and she locked her ankles. She slapped her hand on my back twice and gasped for air... loudly. Still quaking beneath me.

"Oh my gawd," she screeched, past my left ear. "You're fucking amazing. Fuck me... fuck me hard." And... I did... She took a deep breath... "OhMyGawd I'mCummingAgain." She compressed her words... She choked on her last word. I heard Rosalyn whisper in my other ear...

"You are amazing, Steve. I knew she would be cumming in no time with that fat dick of yours."

My primal brain was going insane. Long arms and legs of my new lover were going everywhere. She was humping at me with urgency. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her on top of me. She didn't need any instruction. She took my stiff meat and slipped it inside her drooling pussy.... riding me like a horse. Swiveling her hips across my pubis as my dick twirled inside her. She leaned forward. Placed her hands at the base of my throat, lifted her hips up, and then down. Fucking herself with my dick. Her tight tunnel raking my dick flesh... sending signals to my primal brain... my balls heard the signal, too. Her face just millimeters from mine... in a strangled voice...

"You have every nerve inside me exploding right now. You are......FuckFuckFuck!" She choked on her last three words. Her eyes rolled back. She collapsed into my chest... screaming more, "fucks." Tucking her long arms between us. Quaking in my arms... breathing ragged breaths into my left shoulder. I gently slapped her left butt cheek for cumming on me. She squeaked. I took her into my arms, and planted my feet.

My new lover came on top of me three times as I short stroked her from below. She lifted her head and looked at me... holding her hair to the side to see me... nose to nose...

1...678910...15