An Unexpected Cruise Trip - Day 03

Story Info
Day 3 brings a superhot encounter between Kati and Christian.
3.4k words
4.58
5.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeMo1619
JoeMo1619
233 Followers

An Unexpected Cruise Trip -- Day 3

The erotic adventures over the last two nights had an exciting effect on me. But in the early hours of the third day I laid pretty much awake in my bed, my mind was racing in circles. Irene was sleeping deeply when early morning dawn became visible through our windows. I took my morning gown and went silently to our private veranda in front of our suite. Standing at the rails I enjoyed the fresh brise from the sea and was able to watch how our ship closed in on the city of Palermo on Sicily. Our target harbour and the city around it could already been seen from its lights at the horizon.

I stood at the rails for a while, lost in thoughts, as suddenly a hand winked from the neighbouring veranda and Kati's head looked around the barrier between our verandas. "Hello, my dear, you are an early bird too?"

Very much amazed I looked into her bright smiling face. "Oh, you're awake too?"

"Oh yes. I don't need much sleep." Looking out to the sea she made a short break, then turned her head again into my direction. "Do you want to join me on deck, so we can stand together?"

I nodded and after a silent move through my cabin I met her on the corridor. She was dressed in a nice-looking silk morning gown. We hugged and gave us an early morning kiss, then walked the short distance along the corridor to the small open deck with the ship's lifeboats. We cuddled together at the rails between two boats without any word. Any passing passenger would have identified us as a couple on honeymoon, okay, maybe a little bit older, but perhaps enjoying their second or third attempt.

Kati had positioned herself between the rails and me and pushed her well-trained arse against my manhood which reacted immediately on this decent treatment. "Obviously you are never exhausted?" was her whispered question into her ear, "I love this." Then she turned her head back to the sea and watched how our cruise ship closed into the island. She didn't stop to massage my cock with her back, getting the wished rock-hard result. But nothing more happened, it would have been too risky.

We stood in this position perhaps five or ten minutes, my pyjama shorts had already been creamed with my pre-cum. Suddenly Kati turned around, wrapped her arms around me and kissed my intensively. "Tonight is one-on-one, my dear."

I looked at her again with my most puzzled face. "What does that mean?"

"Rather simple, classic swapping of partners, ending with three couples in three cabins. When we started our sexy cruises, this was the day of recreation for us with our own partners." She laughed deeply and warm. "Swinging started first a few years later."

"And how do you organize it? We are four plus two."

"Don't be worried. It is absolutely no problem for us four ladies, we are all bi. Only Karl and Bruno never got together." She looked deep into my eyes. "And you?"

Her question warmed me up, I felt that my cheeks and ears got red coloured although the sea wind was fresh and cooling. "I don't have any experience with men. Never had the need or attraction."

Kati had recognized my reaction and reacted with friendly amusement. "Okay. Same procedure as last time. It will be a raffle between the girls. I am looking forward what can be arranged." She laughed seductively and kissed me again. "I would love to own you exclusively for a whole night, dear Christian." She moved away from the rails, waved and started to walk back to her cabin. "See you at breakfast."

My melancholic early-morning mood was gone entirely. I was so cheerful that I would have loved to penetrate Kati directly at the rails and to have fucked her to a quick and heavy climax. Now I had to cool down my erected manhood on my slow way back to my cabin.

The day brought a really well-organized sightseeing tour, Sicily is absolutely thrilling and you can visit of lot of exciting places and points of interest. Palermo is known as the mafia's capital, but the city's Teatro Massimo is one of the world's most beautiful opera houses. Unfortunately we had no opportunity to experience one of these emotionally loaded Italian opera evenings. But the landscape of Western Sicily with its vineyards, olive groves but interrupted by rocky areas was similar enticing. Although I was very much distracted by the beauty of Sicily and knowing that we will enjoy a second stint at the island's east coast at Catania my mind was full of memories of my early morning encounter; Kati had announced that she wanted me for herself alone; an idea which became more and more tempting with every hour. I returned to our ship very much in high spirits and was absolutely curious about the evening's adventures.

Formally dressing for the evening's dinner Irene recognized my excited mood. "Do you expect something special tonight, my love?"

I shrugged my shoulders with a wide grin on my face, like a small boy before his birthday. ""I have heard that we have changed rules for tonight."

Irene laughed. "Indeed!" Then she pressed her half-clothed body against mine. "Perhaps I win the first prize: YOU!" She recognized the horrified glance in my eyes with a diabolic smile. "Don't be afraid, my dear. If you want anything from me, you have to take the initiative. I will never make the first step." With her clear statement she finished her dress and left me with my thoughts alone. Was it really a taboo for me to touch my aunt? Or didn't she become with every evening a more and more desirable target of my dreams and wishes. Without getting an answer on my inward questions we walked together to our bord restaurant.

I had to wait until our dessert was finished and coffee was served before the discussion around our table moved to the upcoming evening entertainment. Kati took the word. "Today is one-on-one-day, my darlings. Christian has told me, that he has no" -- she smiled to me with a diabolic grin and blew me a kiss -- "pure male ambitions. Okay, we accept this." Then she placed four white lottery tickets on her saucer. "Okay, Bruno is man no. 1, Christian is man no. 2. So we have now a ticket for man no. 3 and the corresponding woman no. 1 up to no. 3." I watched her fingers very carefully because I was curious whether she had manipulated the tickets, so that she got her desired result. But all four tickets looked really identical. Without raising any suspicion Kati took the first ticket and offered the remaining three tickets to the other ladies at our table. The result was really interesting: Bruno had drawn Angela, yesterday's Evening Star, who had already a dynamic, rough encounter with him as the centre of our treatment. Our two full power ladies -- Geraldine and Irene -- had drawn a lesbian encounter. And Kati had "won" me, indeed. I leaned back in my chair very relaxed and fixed the lottery queen sharply with my eyes. She shrugged her shoulders almost unrecognizable and laughed her so much teasing laugh. "I was really lucky, wasn't I?"

I looked around through our restaurant where more and more guests left to enjoy the evening at other locations. I was convinced that nobody, even somebody who would have watched us carefully, would have imagined that these six persons at our table had distributed three super-hot sex encounters for the night. We looked like regular cruise ship guests who entertained each other in an amusing way. The "official" part of the evening rushed past me, dominated by my thoughts and ideas what the second, erotic part of the evening would keep on hand for me. I behaved like a small boy during our time at the ship's bar who just wanted to go to bed, but of course not for sleeping.

The couple's division between our three cabins had been easy, I had a home game. So all three newly mixed couples said goodbye for the night and went into their three different playgrounds. I had just closed our cabin doors as Kati wrapped her arms around my shoulders and head and started an unbelievable kissing offense. It felt that she had waited for this moment the entire day. We lost no word during our reciprocal striptease. Our expensive evening dress flew into a pile, just Kati's very expensive looking, bordeaux-red lingerie was treated with more care.

It became obvious that Kati had shaved her body entirely after our morning flirt at the rails, her body felt unbelievable smooth, almost silky. I love this very much. I wasn't prepared in a similar way, unfortunately. I had done my last intimate shave before I left home to join the cruise at Genova harbour. As a result I showed some hairy mini spikes. Kati had been already on her knees in front of me and inspected my best friend and its surroundings. "We have to bring this into order first. Do you shave yourself wet or electrical?"

"On this cruise ship I have only equipment for a wet shave with me."

"That's fine." Kati slapped my half-erected cock softly and then my arse cheeks significantly harder. "I clean you up! Where is your shaving gear?"

She grabbed my toilet bag, designed as a full leather rugby ball, pulled it open and prepared everything for immediate action. Then she ordered me with my back against the wall, placed a towel beneath me and distributed the shaving cream on my entire front below my bellybutton. "I will be very cautious", was Kati's mocking comment. "Guaranteed, I will use your wonderful game stick unharmed." Few minutes later I was absolutely blank. Kati's treatment and the warm water which was used to wash away the shaving cream remains had a direct effect. My manhood grew steadily and made her work even easier. Kati inspected her result from all sides. „Oh, that looks nice and promising." She didn't even take time to put the shaving equipment away before she started her mouth attack on my cock. She pulled my rather short foreskin back, licked the entire shaft up and down, took my balls into her mouth and played with her tongue around them and returned to the now complete erected shaft of my dick. Her tongue worked like a teasing snake and supported each of her movements. I already felt myself on the stairway to heaven. Kati was an absolutely blow-job artist.

From our first on-bord meeting I knew that my lover had developed a fascinating and until then for me absolutely unknown deep-throat technique. But this blow-job treatment was similar fantastic. She was very much experienced to recognize everything which happened with me, teased me again and again until the point of no return, but avoided the final explosion with a pincer movement of her thumb and her forefinger or a small, but very effective slap on my cock's head. I was losing any feeling for time, I just wanted to enjoy Kati's oral artwork as good as possible.

Finally she showed some mercy. "Fuck my mouth! Hard and deep, directly into my throat!" She opened her mouth, framed by her dark-red lipstick, and embraced and sucked my glans. Suddenly her head pushed forward, similar to an attacking cobra, taking my cock in one movement deep into her throat. Until this moment I thought from watching few porn that face fucking was a kind of male dominance. Now I learned the opposite. I wasn't fucking Kati's face and throat; she nailed me against the cabin's wall and dictated the rhythm and speed as she liked it. Finally I exploded with the heaviest creampie I've ever produced and splashed my cum directly into her throat. Kati swallowed everything.

"That was plenty and tasty, my love." As reward she slapped the side of my arse again several times and stood up. Grabbing my weak and creamy manhood with determination she pulled me to my bed. She pushed me onto it and placed herself beside me. "My dear Christian, how often have you satisfied your wife in one night?"

I gave it a little thought. "I believe, we have done it twice with three climaxes."

"Oh, dear." She laughed her teasing, deep laughter. "Okay, you are a nice, but ordinary husband and not a fucking machine." Short silence filled the cabin. "Do you have any heart condition?"

„What?" I looked at her very much puzzled. "What is this question about? Do I look sick and tired?"

"Nonsense. I just wanted to be safe."

"Safe? Why?"

"Don't ask so many questions. And now shut your eyes and open your mouth!"

I complied with her demand. Few moments later I felt her lips on mine, recognized her tongue which forced the opening of my mouth and a very wet, intensive kiss, escorted with some small content. Suddenly Kati withdrew and commanded: "Swallow!" But I had done it already.

"What is that?"

"A fun-preservation with long-term impact."

"What?"

"A small blue pill named Viagra. You will break your personal record tonight, my love. Promised!"

I was a little bit appalled by her attack. I had never used any medication for harder erections, to be honest I hadn't had any knowledge about it. As trained lawyer some words of bodily assault and similar facts came into my mind. But Kati had already pressed her mouth on mine and kissed all resistance away. This kiss lasted an eternity but during this eternity her right hand had started a very effective massage of my best friend resulting in the demanded hardness. "I am a passionate 3-hole-mare, if you wonderful young lover knows what this is. We will work through the full repertoire tonight. Agreed?"

I murmured my answer, so she couldn't understand. But before I was even able to articulate me clearer, Kati straddled in a surprising movement over my body and placed herself in a 69 position. I am honest, this is my absolutely preferred position because you can play with your lady over a long period and can heat up yourself as well as your partner before you step into full action. Her pussy was soaking wet and with every touch of my tongue especially around her clit Kati became more and more lively. But she didn't look for an oral climax. Suddenly she stretched herself, pushing my nose into her pussy. Then she moved quickly south, positioned herself on top of my cock and took its full length in one fast drop, cowgirl reverse. It was absolutely nice to watch her still well-trained body from the back and the massage her firm cheeks with my hands. For a short while Kati didn't move at all, just her vaginal muscles massaged my best friend in a wonderful way. Then she started to ride, short, fast, hard and heavy. Moaning and chatting, she created a first climax which I could recognize by her shaking thighs, but she didn't stop. Without any break the continued with her stormy ride until she came a second time. In the same moment I exploded a second time too, filling her again with a full load. For a short moment I even suffered a kind of blackout.

Kati had fallen backwards onto me and was breathing heavily. She and I were heavily sweating after this rough, almost brutal ride, but I felt this was part of our encounter. Wrestlers and boxers are sweating too when they fight. And this encounter was some kind of a fight. In this position my dick flushed out of her wonderful wet and warm pussy, I wasn't a proud owner of a 10-inch BWC. But -- and I hadn't experienced this since I was a young student -- my best friend didn't get weak. My cock stood straight to heaven and rubbed along Kati's pussy.

We had a silent break, just interrupted by some warm and passionate kisses. Our sweat got cold. Kati rolled down to my side and checked with an expert grip my remaining hardness. "Oh, wonderful, it works like ordered", was her joking and teasing comment, added by a new kissing attack. "Then we should continue immediately before we athletes get cold. Agreed?"

Unfortunately our space was limited, Irene and I had a cabin with two separate beds. But with a side kick of her hip Kati pushed me to edge of the bed. "I need some space!" I followed her command, stood up and watch her movements from a bird's eye perspective. Although she had already celebrated her sixtieth birthday this lady was still a damned attractive one. She positioned herself on her back, pushed a pillow under her pelvis and then bound herself that her knees framed her face. "Now come, my lover boy", she sounded a little bit eager, "you are invited to conquer my third hole. Without any obstacle." She pushed her fingers into her still soaking pussy and massaged her creamy fluids around and into her pink rosette. "I am soft and sleek now. You will be excited."

I am not the most experienced 'god of anal sex' but Kati's exceptional offer was more than attractive. I kneeled in front of her bottom; my best friend was still rock-hard and well creamed. To make it even better I fucked her pussy with some strokes and pulled back, now very well prepared. As mentioned, I am not an anal sex fanatic but I love this first moment of penetration when the narrow back muscle opens slowly and then treats the forward pushing cock like a massage ring. Kati's forecast that she was a well-trained three-hole-mare found its confirmation. I had never penetrated an arse hole so easily than hers. The following minutes developed into a new experience for me. Very quickly we found a common rhythm, we both got hot with every stroke, but now we had enough patience as well as bodily power to start a long-lasting encounter. The direct impact of the small blue pill, which Kati had placed into my mouth so surprisingly, made it possible. My best friend never tired. And because of my already sprayed first two loads there wasn't any pressure from my balls either. With every stroke into this wonderful demanding backdoor I appreciated more and more what we were doing. I felt that my mind started to leave my brain, flew up and watch our full flowing arse fuck from the outside. It was bloody amazing. After a while Kati started to slap her clit and pussy with her flat hand, her flowing juices made a splashing sound with every hit. After a long fight Kati came with screaming power, I was sure that all neighbouring cabins could hear it very well. Animated by her explosion I came a third time and sprayed my remaining cum deep into her bowel.

Kati stretched herself and pushed me out of her backdoor. A wave of creamy-white cum flew out of her arse hole, a fascinating view for me. She reached out her arms and pulled me again on top of her hot and sweaty body. "You had been wonderful, my love. It is really a long time ago that I was serviced so well." Then Kati kissed my mouth and my entire face, blending my sweat with her spittle. It felt fantastic.

As forecasted and promised Kati delivered me a fourth climax using her oral artwork and her fingers. But that was only after a longer break during which we just cuddled like teenagers. Then the magic blue pill had done its duty. We both had the feeling to have experienced one of the best sex in our life. Wrapping our arms closely around our bodies we found best and relaxing sleep even on my small single bed. It was like in my old student days; sleeping together after glorious and satisfying sex is -- from my point of view - the most intimate experience with a partner.

When we stood up next morning, we recognized that we had converted my bed into a dirty battlefield. It needed a total refreshment.

To be continued

JoeMo1619
JoeMo1619
233 Followers