An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 07

Story Info
Outdoor activities to end a weekend of fun and depravity.
15.4k words
4.79
6.3k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart bounding as if it would jump out of her chest, Melissa waited, patiently, eyes downcast, as Jake stood silently, unmoving, behind her. Her chest was throbbing once more from the binding which she swore was somehow getting tighter. Her round bum and the space between her legs still burned from his recent attention, and their combined desire oozed slowly from her slit, coating the inside of her thighs.

After a short rest to allow her to regain her composure, Jake stood and offered his hands helping her to her feet. Holding her boots open, he knelt to help her slip them back on her feet before slowly teasing the zipper up to her thighs while tracing his fingers just above the soft material. She had shuddered, visibly, at the erotic feel of his touch igniting her skin. It felt somehow more exciting than any touch she had felt previously, and she wondered how it was he brought her body to life as he did.

Finished his task, he stood, slowly, allowing his fingers to venture up her body as he did. They slid softly up between her thighs before detouring to her abdomen, jumping to her clavicle, brushing her neck, and finally coming to rest at her chin. He stopped for a moment, holding her captive in his gaze, before taking her lips forcefully with his, pinning her head in his large hand as his mouth and tongue devoured her.

As quickly as it had begun, he broke away, turning swiftly to gather the pants and shirt he had given her and flip them carefully over a tree branch before returning to her side.

"I had intended for us to have a nice normal hike before giving into our desires, but it seems your need for my darkness called it forth even sooner than I expected." Jake's voice was heavy with lust, and Melissa found herself shivering despite the warm sun on her bare skin. "No matter, there will be other days for a more normal hike. Today, it seems, we both need so much more. In case my actions weren't clear, you will not be allowed clothes the rest of the hike, save for the boots."

Before she could respond, he'd taken her hand, gripping her hard around the wrist and giving her no choice but to follow him. She felt as if she was his captive and her core clenched as she stumbled along behind him. With her chest bound, it was difficult to breathe fully, and she soon found herself breathless trying to keep up with his much longer and stronger legs as he hiked through the forest.

The sun moved slowly through the sky as she followed quickly, feeling the slick fluids squishing between her burning thighs quickly fatiguing from his eager pace. He moved as if he had a destination in mind, and was in a rush to arrive, and she felt the cold grip of fear at wondering what exactly would await her at their destination.

When she thought she could go no further, he had suddenly stopped. The space didn't look particularly remarkable, and she released a sigh that nothing overly nefarious seemed to be waiting here. It was a small clearing, bordered on one side by rocks in a mountain stream, and otherwise surrounded by large trees and smaller shrubs, all laden with the greenery of the abundant mosses so common to the area. A path had brought them here, and a path led further still, but Jake made no indication that they would be continuing.

"Stand here. Eyes down. Don't speak, and don't move, until I command you to."

His voice had been dark, and almost cold as he spoke, leaving Melissa shivering. Gone was the warmth she was used to feeling from him. And yet, there was something incredibly seductive about this side of him. She couldn't say exactly what, but there was no question of whether she would follow his orders.

She stood as he asked for several minutes. The sun blazed on her bulging chest, and the wind wasn't nearly cool enough to calm the inferno of her skin. Jake stood silently behind her, close enough that she could feel his heat, but he did not touch her and he did not speak.

As the moments passed, she struggled with the desire to disobey his command. Her body was fatiguing. The sun was burning her chest, she was desperately thirsty, and she was being consumed with curiosity. She tried to focus on the songs of the birds, the sound of the babbling stream, or the wind through the leaves - all things that would normally bring her relaxation. But no matter how hard she tried, her focus kept returning to her pain, her heat, and the presence of the man who stood behind her in silence. His presence unsettled her most of all. He had turned everything about her life upside down, and yet she'd never felt more alive.

As she succumbed to the visible shiver that passed through her at this thought, he finally spoke, and her eyes closed in relief at hearing his voice once more.

"I know much of what you're feeling right now. But tell me of these feelings. Specifically, I'd like to know three things: I want to know how your chest feels; I want to know how thirsty you are; And I want to know how badly you need to piss."

She couldn't help the soft moan as his final words turned to depravity. How he could make something so crass set her on fire she might never understand. But she didn't really need to. That it set fire to her need was enough, and she swallowed through the dryness in her mouth to answer his questions.

"My chest burns, Master. The sun is no doubt raging the skin that is normally hidden under clothes. And the extra blood in the area from the ropes is adding up to a pain and discomfort I don't know that I can adequately describe."

He hummed pleasantly, and she felt as he lifted one hand to her right breast, gently caressing the flaming skin with the back of his hand. Her legs almost buckled from the electricity his touch created, but she kept herself vertical and set her mind to answering his other two questions.

"I am desperately thirsty. My mouth is dry. And though I don't know how it's possible, I also need to piss very badly, Master. Though I didn't realize how badly until you mentioned it."

The hand that had been gently caressing the soft flesh of her swollen chest traveled once more down her abdomen, moving lower still to the inside of her thighs. Scooping upwards, he scraped their combined fluid from the inside of her legs, stopping to insert the tips of his thick fingers into her dripping core, just enough to pull free a slightly larger deposit of their pleasure into his hand. Lifting it to her mouth, his voice was strong and clear.

"Open. Use your tongue to clean my palm and your mouth to clean my fingers. Taste my pleasure mixed with yours. This is a reward for your divine description of how you are feeling."

His hand rolled as she opened her mouth, and even as her tongue worked to clean their flavor from his palm, his fingers found their way to the entrance of her throat, causing her to gag a little. The pleased hum he made at her reaction encouraged her, and feeling brave, she leaned into his hand, pushing his fingers to reach even further into her. She gagged violently this time, pulling her mouth free and coughing a ball of saliva, which dripped heavily onto her chest.

His voice was in her ear then, nothing more than a whisper, and his words twisted her body into a frenzy of need.

"Nothing thrills me more than the sight and sound of watching a woman gag. Better when it's on my cock, but your eagerness to put my fingers into your throat pleases me greatly. As such, I believe I shall reward you once more, before taking more of what I need from you."

A violent shiver passed through her at his words. Though she had earned her release recently, her body was still desperately in need of more, and she hoped the reward would include another orgasm. And more importantly, she realized, more time with him inside her. Climax had always been the ultimate reward, and yet now she was craving his touch and his rough claiming of her body even more than her own completion.

As her mind worked through the revelation, she realized he was kneeling beside her once more, slowly drawing the zippers down on her boots. Freed from the leather, she took his offered hand, and followed him to the edge of the little stream.

"Kneel here, on the mossy rocks. Your toes will undoubtedly end up in the cold water, but the position should keep most of the rest of you out. For now."

She felt the flush climb her cheeks at his words. Even with the warmth of the sun, these streams that ran from the mountains were always freezing cold, and she shivered as she wondered at his plans.

The rocks he had indicated were more than her hip-width apart, though they were in a much narrower part of the steam. In front of them, it opened up to a five or six foot width, sitting in a small flat area before the land started to climb again at the edge of the woods. She realized the spot he had indicated would once more leave her chest in full sun, and she whimpered as she noted how much it was already burning.

Catching her eye with a devious smile, he offered his hands to help her into position. As she was about to lower her body, he spoke once more, his voice thick with darkness and desire. "With the sounds of the water, I expect when your toes hit the frigid surface that your need to piss will be greatly exacerbated. You will fight your need to release your stream. I have plans for it, and you will save it for me."

His words caused a sharp tug through her core, and she clenched her muscles in response. Suddenly the sound of the running water was all she could hear, and her bladder felt incredibly heavy. As she knelt, with his help, on the soft moss-covered rocks, and her toes dipped into the frigid stream, she felt as if the seal holding back her own water would surely burst from her need. But she knew she wouldn't disappoint him, and she was beyond curious to know what he intended. It was clear that he took pleasure from watching her release, but she sensed that he might intend more today.

"Place your hands on your knees to help brace yourself, and close your eyes. I have a surprise for you - a reward for being so good to me."

Eagerly, she did as he asked. Her hands gave her much needed stability once her eyes were closed, and she waited patiently, her body vibrating with need, for him to give her his reward.

She heard him retreat for a moment, but he was back, and close to her. The water moved below her, the ripples against the bank almost hiding the sound of his feet breaking the surface of the water. A shadow fell across her face as he moved to stand between her and the sun, and she licked her lips. He had mentioned gagging, and she very much hoped she knew where this was headed. But his shadow was gone from her face a moment later, and she realized from the sounds in the water, that he was crouching down in front of her.

Burning with curiosity, she waited as patiently as possible to discover her reward. She felt his hand on her cheek a moment later, and she sighed at the touch. His hand was cold from being in the water, and his cool touch felt relieving on her hot skin. His face moved to block the sun, and she groaned as she felt his lips tenderly claim hers. The pain and fatigue and need he pushed her through was swept aside in that instant, and she fought the desire to melt into his soft embrace.

His hand moved to the back of her head, holding her fast, and as she surrendered to his lips, she was shocked to suddenly feel a rush of ice-cold water gushing between her thighs. Her eyes shot open, and she squealed against his kiss, fighting to escape the cold, but she realized with his hand on the back of her head, he held her completely captive.

His lips pulled back with a chuckle, and she looked up at him, feeling as he drank in the sudden fear and discomfort in her gaze.

"I expect the water burns cold against the raging heat between your legs. Your little cunt was incredibly hot when I plunged my cock into it not so long ago. This water, I'm sure, will feel like knives cutting into the sensitive skin as it freezes you. And I expect you to bear this for several minutes."

She groaned, feeling as the cold created the first tingles of pain in her heat. But she knew she wouldn't move. Her Master commanded her not to, and more than that, she realized she didn't want to. She liked his challenges. She trusted him to care for her, ultimately, and she realized she enjoyed that he asked her to suffer for him, as much as he clearly enjoyed watching it.

The realization gave her a new rush of heat, fighting against the ravaging flow of cold water. Glancing down, she noticed he had carefully placed a rock to redirect the water's flow between her legs. She smiled at the clever ways he knew to torment her.

"Remember, do not piss. I expect you to hold it until I command you to release it for my pleasure. In the meantime, tell me how the stream freezes you. If your description pleases me, I will reward you."

Jake smiled as he looked down at his captive prey. Her face was flushed, and her body fought to be still against the sudden intrusion of the frigid water he had diverted to torment her. Watching her obvious discomfort brought him immense pleasure, but seeing how she was rising to meet every challenge he set forth made him swell with pride. She was strong, and he was teaching her to be stronger, and to understand her own power. He couldn't wait to see where they would go together.

A chill shuddered through her as she worked to voice her feelings for him. Making her speak aloud the ways she suffered added to her humiliation, which ultimately fueled her fire to burn even hotter. And that wasn't even taking into account all the ways her torment fueled his needs.

Her voice was already shaking from the cold, as she looked bravely up at him, letting him see everything she was feeling in the strength of her gaze. "It's s-s-s-so c-cold Master."

Her words were broken by a sudden gasp and whimper as he pushed a small wave of water into her with his bare foot, causing it to splash higher up her mound as it crested against her abdomen. She took a deep breath, and he watched her steel herself against the cold, steadying her shivers before she finished her thought.

"The water does feel like knives. As it rushes by, it not only steals my heat, but it feels like it's cutting me."

He allowed himself his favourite pleased hum, watching as it softened her features into an almost dreamlike state. So new to this lifestyle, and already she understood the pleasure she could feel from knowing she had performed his requests admirably and earned his approval.

"I will allow you to stand in a moment, and free yourself from this torment, my sweet girl. But first, I want to share one more bit of torment with you here."

Looking down into her glassy eyes, he could see how this ordeal was taxing her. She was struggling, though he would push some extra blood to the area in a moment, and he didn't intend to keep her here much longer. Perhaps, he thought with a smile, he'd give her a small reprieve before asking her to endure this once more. The second time would likely be even more of a shock to her system, and he felt his own desire swell at the thought.

Grabbing a set of branches he had left on the bank beside her leg, he held them up in front of her face, allowing her a moment to study them. Her worried gasp was all he needed to hear, before rewarding her for sharing her fear. Using his other hand, he laid the rock that had been redirecting the water's flow back onto its side. She shivered violently as the water retreated, and he watched for the telltale signs of blood heating the flesh between her soft thighs.

Waiting as patiently as she could, her eyes darted between Jake's gaze and the branches he still held out, now moving tantalizingly closer to her bound breasts. Pausing the descent, he drank in the pained groans she released as blood returned to the areas he had previously numbed with the cold water. The knives of the cold were a different type of pain, but often not as intense as the swelling pain of fresh blood rushing to the area.

Finished enjoying her reaction, he spoke, drawing her attention back to his most recent implement. "Do you know what type of branch this is, my dear Melissa?"

Her eyes studied it for a moment longer before she shook her head. "It looks like some kind of shrub, but I wouldn't know what, Master. As much as I love the forests, I tend to stick mostly to the trails."

"I'm sure you would know it well if you saw it in the forest with its leaves and fruit. But in my care, you will come to know it intimately for the pain of its heavily barbed branches."

He paused, for a moment, letting the intent behind his words settle in her mind, and watching for the delicious telltale shiver which told him she was considering what he might have in mind, both today, and in the future. A moment later, as her large frightened eyes stared up at him like a cornered fawn, he lovingly reached his hand out to ever so slightly brush the swollen flesh bound in his ropes.

"Tell me. How painful is my binding on your chest? And more importantly, how badly would you like me to pay some attention to your large, swollen nipples?"

He smiled at her then, a devious smile that told a little of his plans, and Melissa moaned in desperation as she considered his words. The fire between her legs was subsiding, and she realized that her nipples were pulsing, almost begging to be touched. His silky words deftly drew her attention wherever he wanted her to focus, and she dropped her eyes, terrified of what plans he had before allowing them to continue their hike. But even as the fear and adrenaline coursed through her body, she felt the rush of heat and liquid between her legs, reminding her how much his control and his pain excited her.

"They're desperate, Master," she managed to squeak out. "More desperate than I think they've ever been for attention. And they ache very much from the binding. As much as I love the feeling, and enjoy knowing I'm suffering for you, I am not certain how much longer I can remain bound like this."

His voice was soft and gentle when he replied. "I will only make you bear it just a few minutes longer. Can you do that for me, my sweet?"

The soothing tone coaxed her to relax, and Melissa sighed blissfully, allowing her eyes to drift closed. Her voice was a whisper as she replied. "Yes, Master, of course. Anything you ask."

His hand moved to gently caress the top of her fleshy globes, and Melissa moaned loudly at the contact. Heat blossomed between her legs as a fresh wave of her nectar started to leak from her slit. The previous burning pain from the cold was gone, but the heat felt new and exciting against skin that was still chilled from its ordeal.

Eyes still closed, she was surprised to feel something scratch against her chest. "Keep your eyes closed, my pet. I want you to focus on the feel of this for me."

His words brought fear of what she was going to experience, but the soft, seductive tone he used was almost hypnotic. As was his choice of name. Somehow it called to her need to be his. She wanted nothing more than to please him, and she found herself imagining what he might do with her here, and the branch in his hand. Eyes closed, the idea of having to focus on feel alone was intoxicating.

The scratching started high on the right side of her chest, slowly progressing over the swollen mound towards her aching nub. She groaned in frustration as he pulled his implement away just a fraction of an inch from connecting with the little button. Starting at the top again, he once more dragged the branch across her fleshy globe, digging it a little deeper this time. She cried out, wondering if he had broken the skin on this pass, even as she whimpered when he pulled it away a second too soon.

"Teased across the skin like this, the blackberry branch can leave lovely scratches. Imagine what I could do to your delicate flesh if I whipped you with this branch instead? And imagine where else I might want to use it."