An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It brings me great joy to hear you whimper and to feel you fight to get away as I fuck your tiny little asshole. I like being rough. And I want it to hurt you. And even though you might not think so right now, you want this too. The sloppy mess between your legs tells me how much you like what I'm doing, despite the way you still fight to try to get away."

Her whimpers turned to a heavy moan, and he smiled at the gush of liquid he felt rush to meet his fingers. Her breathing deepened. She was getting close.

Snatching his hand away from between her legs, he wiped her desire on her cheeks before placing his hand on her hip and digging his fingers into the soft flesh. Increasing his strength and speed, he watched her hands digging into the soil in front of her. Her back and arm muscles tensed. She was trying to escape again, and watching her futile attempts only drove him closer to his own release.

"You try to escape because your body thinks it wants to escape the pain. But your mind is testing to make sure you're really caught. The more you strain, unable to escape my clutches, the more excited you get. I know you are getting close, but you will not cum yet."

He smiled again as a whimpering moan floated from beneath him. She wanted to reach her climax, and part of him was tempted to have her do so simply from the pain she was feeling, but he wanted more from her.

He stopped suddenly, pulling himself free and listening to her sad whine at being suddenly empty. His body screamed as he stole his own release, but he knew the denial would make it bigger when he did finish. And this would be worth the break anyway.

"Take a handful of the mud you have dug from the ground in your desperate attempts at escape. Make sure you get a big scoop. Goooooood. Now take that hand and place it between your legs, pressing all that filthy mud into the folds of your cunt."

He watched as she followed his instructions without hesitation, and he smiled at the groan of need she shared as she felt the cool earth squishing between her legs.

"Stay just as you are. Don't break this position. I'm enjoying the view of your back arched and your ass and cunt spread wide and on display for me. And now that you've made your cunt filthy, I want you to masturbate while I watch. I want you to feel my eyes as you debase yourself, stuffing your cunt with dirt and rubbing it into all of the folds. If your display pleases me, perhaps I might grant you the permission you are getting desperate for."

Melissa's fingers had started working even before he finished speaking, and he watched now as she pressed a generous ball of mud inside her little tunnel. She moaned, loudly, and he smiled as he saw her cheeks flush crimson. He knew the mental impact of stuffing herself with mud would leave her mind panting in desperation, even as the physical sensation pushed her body ever further in its need.

Her fingers found her little ball of nerves, and he watched as she rubbed it in circles. Gobs of liquid mud were dripping from her, and her moans told him yet one more suspicion had been right. She liked the being dirty, and he would use this to push her so much further. The ideas rushing through his mind as he watched her debasing herself had him panting with his own need.

His erection was getting painful, and her gasping moans told him she was riding her own edge. It was time to throw them both over.

Distracted by her own performance, she didn't notice as he closed the distance between them. Her eyes shot open as his right hand clamped on her shoulder, and his left found its way into her open and panting mouth.

Her panicked squeal turned into a pained cry as he buried himself in one thrust deep inside her puckered entrance. Her mouth closed on his hand, and he smiled at the pain of her teeth digging into his skin. He had hoped this was how she would react.

"Cum for me now, little pet."

Her pained groans turned into a high pitched panting breath, and he felt her body clamp around him, squeezing him almost painfully as she found her release. The sound of her ecstasy, and the feel of her teeth on his hand and her muscles clamping down, sent him into his own climax, and he groaned as he felt the powerful, pulsing release filling her bowels.

Reaching underneath her body, he swatted her hand away from her core as he buried two fingers inside her, starting a rough rhythm. Her teeth clamped hard once more as he forced her to orgasm again on his hand, a jet of liquid and mud squirting out of her.

Finally finished his release, and having brought her through hers, he rolled to the side, pulling her with him to the soft ground. Through his panting breaths, he realized her tongue was caressing the hand still in her mouth, and he sighed with pleasure at the feeling, leaving it there longer for her to tend to.

Holding her, and still inside her tiny entrance, Jake sighed at the perfection of this moment. She had cum beautifully from a combination of pain and pleasure, touched with a little filthy depravity. And even still she shuddered and shook in his arms as small aftershocks rolled through her body. He smiled, listening to her panting breaths and feeling the way she squirmed against him. The orgasms of normal sex would never fulfill her now that she had felt the strength of what she experienced with pain and fear.

But there would be time to discuss all this with her later, and to enjoy watching as her mind digested the truth of his words. For now, as perfect as this moment was, it was time to get moving again. The sun was lowering and he knew she must be at least as hungry as he was. With a sigh, he pulled free from her body, smiling at her whimper that said she didn't want to lose this part of him any more than he wanted to remove it.

-----------

"Does it hurt?" Her voice was soft and gentle as her fingers traced the outline of marks in his hand from her teeth. It did, a little, but he had wanted that pain, and it was time to explain as much. He had known he would have to confess this side of himself eventually.

"Not so much now." He used his other hand to cup her cheek, looking down into her face. She was ashamed she had hurt him, and although part of him wanted to bask in her shame, the largest part that was here, now, wanted to ease it.

Tilting her face back under the warmth of the water, he pulled his fingers through her hair, washing the last of the conditioner from her locks. Her hair and body had been caked with all kinds of dirt and grime, and he had carefully cleaned her, making sure to get into every crevice.

"I have a confession for you. Two, in fact. Would you like to hear them?"

She sighed blissfully as she opened her eyes to look up at him. "I always want to hear your thoughts, Jake."

"Very well."

Leaning down he pressed his lips to hers, closing his eyes as he felt the way she softened and melted against him. He would always love claiming her in pain and depravity, but he knew that they both still needed the moments between.

Pulling away, he held her face in his hands as he spoke softly. "In moments where you address me as Master, I have adopted a number of names for you and I can tell you they will continue to get darker and more vulgar. Pet is probably the sweetest of these, and it still conveys total ownership. I do this, because I know you will thrive more for this treatment. But in moments like this, though I have been calling you Melissa, this is no longer how I actually think of you."

He paused, watching the surprise in her features as she waited for him to continue. "In my mind, in these gentle moments, I've started calling you Missa, and I would like your permission to do so aloud as well."

A girlish grin settled in her features as he spoke the name he'd found himself using in his head, between episodes of his darkness. He waited for her to share her thoughts, wanting not only for her to speak her consent, but also to tell him her thoughts on this name.

A blush crept into her cheeks and she dropped her eyes as she replied quietly. "I like it. It's unique, like you. I've never had anyone else call me that, and it gave me butterflies to hear it."

Her small arms curled around his waist and she leaned her face against his chest, breathing in the smell of his soap. He kissed her hair, whispering quietly. "Then my Missa you shall be. I'm glad you like it."

Shutting off the water he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her before finding his own. He watched as she dried herself, waiting patiently. He had told her he had two confessions, and she knew she needed to wait patiently for him to share the second one.

Taking both towels and hanging them up, he took her hand, guiding her to his bedroom and lifting her into his bed before climbing in with her.

"On your back, please."

She looked up at him with big eyes, and although there was a spark of hunger, he was pleased to see mostly exhaustion. She would sleep well tonight.

Home from the walk he had fed them first before bringing her to his shower to remove the filth they had both accumulated. Clean and full, there was only one more thing he needed to care for.

Taking a bottle of aloe off his end table he poured a generous amount in his hand before setting the bottle back in its place. Splitting the cool gel between both hands, he set to work soothing the burns and scratches she had suffered for him.

"You have waited patiently for me to ease the pain I caused here, and also for me to finish my confessions. Your willingness to wait is proof already of your desire to please me. And please me it does."

She smiled at the praise, and he took a moment to add more aloe, gently layering it into her now-red chest.

"My second confession is this: I love to cause pain, especially in sexual ways, though not exclusively. I thrive on it. But I also like to experience it from time to time. When I placed my hand in your mouth today, prior to forcing my way roughly into your ass, I hoped you would react exactly as you did. Your bite only drove my need higher, and spiked the strength of my own release."

Her eyes met his in the dim light of the evening sun through the windows, and he smiled at the surprise he read in her expression. "You felt guilty for this pain, but you didn't need to. I wanted it. Though I have to admit," he paused, licking his lips before speaking in a quiet voice, "I quite enjoyed the feel of you soothing the bite marks with your tongue after."

Her soft giggle made him smile, and he lay down, pulling her into his arms.

"Jake?" Her voice was sleepy, and he smiled even as he fought his own fatigue.

"Yes, Missa?"

"Do I truly have to wait an entire week to see you again? I don't know how I'll bear it."

Gently caressing her back, he took a moment to consider how to answer.

"Know that it will be torture for me as well. But your mind and body need the time to rest, and I will be working long hours this week. I will message as I'm able, and I give you permission to message me if you have thoughts rattling around that you need to get out. You must be patient for my replies, though. Can you do that?"

"Of course. I understand your job doesn't really leave you a lot of time. But I am relieved to know I won't have to wait a week to hear from you this time."

Kissing the top of her head once more, he spoke softly. "I'm sorry for that. I needed to know you were truly willing to wait and truly willing to follow my rules. This was a test of your willingness and your patience, both of which I will ask you to continue providing in different ways as we delve deeper into darkness together. I trusted you would pass this test, and I am glad my faith in you was not misplaced.

"You do have to admit, though," he said, grinning as he paused for effect, "the orgasms this weekend were worth the painful wait of the week, were they not?"

Her laughter rung clear and loud against his chest before she calmed down enough to answer.

"Absolutely. I've never cum like that before."

Allowing just a little of his darkness to creep into his voice, he caressed the tender skin along her hip, feeling her shiver as his hand moved slowly towards the cleft between her thighs. "Goooooood. Remember that, my pet, as you struggle to sleep this week. As your need for release drives you through anger and frustration. Remember how I will reward you if you are good."

She gasped at his words, pushing up to look at him in the darkness. "I thought that was only last week! Will you never allow me to cum without permission again?"

Jake's movements were lightning fast, and Melissa found herself suddenly trapped under him, staring up into his darkening eyes. His legs straddled her hips, and his hands had pinned her arms above her head. She struggled in his grasp, and he held her fast, allowing her to feel her predicament. Removing one hand, he traced it carefully down her chest, bringing goosebumps to her skin as he scratched it lightly through the valley between her breasts.

"You would do well to remember your place, pet. You gave me control of your pleasure, and I now choose when and how you get to experience it. And this week, while you are without me, you will continue your training to serve me."

She swallowed heavily, looking up into his black eyes and wishing for any of the light that had been there just a moment earlier. Pinned under him, she couldn't understand what had possessed her to argue with him. She wanted this. She needed him, and she needed everything he had to teach her.

"I'm sorry, Master. I don't know what came over me. Tell me how I can serve in your absence."

Leaning down, she felt as his growing erection pressed against her folds. She whimpered, hoping he would push it inside her, but she was sure he was only teasing her body with the pressure.

"First, you will wear skirts to work every day this week. I get the sense this isn't your regular attire. If anyone asks, you are to tell them you have a new man in your life and you are dressing to impress him. What they won't know, is that under your skirts your cunt will be bare every day, and, I expect, dripping.

"When you need to piss, I want you to lift the filthy seats wherever you are, and squat, hovering over the bowl. You will learn to release your stream this way. As I'm sure you have already come to understand, I am quite fond of all the ways your piss can be made to serve me, and I will be training you to use it for my pleasure.

"You will drink more water. At least a gallon a day. I want you getting lots of practice at this task."

Looking up into her Master's dark eyes, Melissa groaned at the growing need she already felt blooming between her legs. She was terrified of what he was suggesting, and yet, she found herself intrigued by her body's reaction. And she could tell he wasn't finished.

"As much as I like causing you pain, and I will continue to do so, I also want you to train your body so I can give you more. I will be sending you home with a set of tools and specific instructions. You will work on training your ass and your throat. You will work on training your body to push through your gag reflex and keep working. And you will use your fingers to edge yourself when you have a plug up your ass and a cock in your throat. You will edge yourself like this multiple times every evening, and walk around at work during the day with your desire dripping down your legs. You will live every moment being reminded what a depraved slut you want to be for your Master. Unless I'm wrong about what my pet wants?"

Melissa couldn't stop the groan that accompanied the rush of liquid and the tug through her core at his words.

"No, Master. I'll do everything you ask. And I'll return to you when you call me, crazy with desperation and begging to be used."

"Very good, pet. I am pleased by your acceptance." Jake paused, combing his fingers through her wet hair and watching her smile at the gentle contact. Letting the darkness back into his voice, he shared his final instruction. "One more thing. You will not shave again. You are to let the hair grow until it can be waxed. I very much look forward to seeing the after effects of your first waxing."

He felt as she stiffened and shuddered against him. Perhaps he would find an esthetician that did home visits. He would quite like to watch as she experienced this pain for the first time.

Reaching into his bedside drawer, Jake removed the key and released the collar Melissa had worn so much this weekend. Placing it on the table, he removed a small chain from the drawer, and held it in front of her eyes in the dim light.

It was a simple silver chain, but hanging from it was a small, twisted ring. The metal work was fascinating, and beautiful. Melissa looked up at it, already lamenting the loss of the feel of his collar around her, but curious about this chain he now held.

"I made this for you. Last night while you waited, chained in my dungeon. I made it to make the separation during the week more bearable for both of us. Will you wear it for me?"

His voice sounded suddenly vulnerable, and she reached for his hand, caressing the spot she had bit him earlier. She watched the shiver dance through him at her touch.

"I will wear it. But will you explain the significance? I sense this is more than just a necklace."

Jake smiled as he reached down to fasten it around her neck, and she realized as he did that it was designed to fit snugly. Her hand traced the simple silver chain and the ring that dangled at her throat. He watched for a moment as she toyed with the ring, feeling the twisted ridges that he had so carefully made and set while she slumbered.

He spoke quietly, not wanting to break the trance she seemed to be in as she caressed the delicate metal.

"Your suspicions are correct. This necklace is a reminder. It's a way for me to always be with you when I'm not. When you're frightened of what I've asked, or fighting to stop your fingers as they push you to another edge, this will be the collar that reminds you who your pleasure belongs to. This is why I've made it so it fits snugly around your neck. You will not take it off."

Her hand found the delicate chain once more, and she traced it against her skin, sighing at the way it made her feel complete, and connected to him. She was tired, and yet everything he'd said had left her burning with need. Looking up at him with heavy eyes, she swallowed her pride and risked asking for what she could sense they both needed.

"Thank you for this, Master. It will make it easier to know you are always with me in times when you are not able to be.

"Might I ask a favour, before we sleep?"

There was just enough light left for her to see the way he cocked one eyebrow in curiosity as he answered her question.

"Ask your favour. I sense you do so out of necessity, and you recognize the power of asking needfully. But this does not mean I will give you what you ask for."

"I understand, Master. I'd like..." Melissa paused, suddenly shy as she looked at the man towering above her. Strange, she thought, to suddenly feel like this was a big deal, after everything he'd put her through this weekend. And yet, she knew he wouldn't grant this lightly. Taking a deep breath, she finished her thought.

"I can feel you, pressing hard against my entrance. And I know you can feel my desire to have you fill me once more. Be sweet and gentle. Or be rough and leave me screaming. But either way, please... Please don't send me home feeling how badly we both need one more moment like this. I promise to still be incredibly desperate when you see me again."

Jake's hands found hers once more, pinning them above her head as he leaned down, increasing the pressure between them while not allowing himself to breach her entrance. She whimpered, desperate to feel him and fearing that he would leave her burning with this desperation. Again.