An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been such a brave girl for me today. You've exceeded my expectations in everything I've asked. I want to walk back home with you, hand in hand, and then carry you inside and care for all the damage I've done today. But I need something else from you first. Can you find the strength to handle a little more of your Master's depravity, my pet?"

His voice was soft and sweet, and yet the seduction of the darkness that lay just below the surface called strongly to her need. Looking into his seemingly bottomless eyes, her concerns melted away. She would do anything he asked. She felt powerless to say no. Her desire to please him washed away her fear. And her trust that he would care for her eased her tumultuous mind.

His hand combed through her hair, and he leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers gently. She moaned into his mouth, feeling as he ground his hips against hers, reigniting all of her desire into a fever pitch of need. Her hands clenched the dirt on the forest floor, fighting her desire to reach between them and free him from his clothing. She needed him to fill her again. She needed to feel him, and she needed him to give her another release. Just the pressure of him hardening against her clit was almost enough to undo her.

Taking her hands in his, he broke the kiss, pinning her arms above her head. She squirmed against him, loving the feeling of being trapped under his weight and waiting for him to take what he wanted from her. She looked up at him, eyes full of desperation as she silently begged him to claim her. But his smile said he had other ideas.

Leaning down so his lips grazed her ear, he whispered seductively, leaving her shuddering with each word. "You will not cum again now, and I will not fuck your cunt now either. You, my desperate little slut, will do exactly what I say should you want me to do so much as even look at that hungry little cunt. Not to mention if you want another orgasm before I send you home. And since it is going to be a week before I can give you my full attention again - A week, I might add, full of torment and overwhelming desire - I suggest you behave so I may reward you at least once more before you must leave in the morning."

Jake watched as the fear rolled through Melissa's body, even as she shuddered and groaned beneath him. She was beyond primed. Her body was a powder keg, and he intended to ignite her a little later, provided she earned the reward. But she was afraid. Afraid of failing him. Afraid he would push her too far. Afraid he would say goodbye tomorrow and she wouldn't hear from him again. She would learn, in time, not to fear being abandoned by him. But he intended to push her to expand her comfortably established limits of both physical and emotional pain. They both needed it, and it was up to him to ensure they both got what they needed.

"In a moment," he started gently, "I am going to release you, and you will roll to your knees and look up at me. I told you only a few minutes ago how pleased I was to see you gagging on my fingers. Now it is time for me to watch you gag on my cock."

Melissa's eyes went wide with fear. He could see her thoughts rushing quickly through her mind. So many worries written plainly on her face. Taking her face gently in his hands, he shushed her quietly, waiting until she focused on his eyes once more before starting to speak.

"Good girl. Calm your mind, and listen." He stroked her hair gently, feeling the dampness that tangled the ends as he pulled his fingers through. Her display had been beautiful to watch, and he looked forward to bringing her deeper into this particular fetish. But there were so many facets of her training that needed attention, and at the moment, there was one he was most interested in. He knew he needed to be patient with her - gentle, even - while still pushing her to accept where he needed her to be. She needed a careful combination of his protective side, and his darkness. He had to restrain his own desire to release more of the latter, lest it scare her away.

"Good, very good. Now close your eyes for a moment, and listen, my sweet little pet."

Jake watched as her eyes fluttered closed on his command, and she breathed a heavy sigh, relaxing further under his weight.

"First, I need you to understand and accept that nothing that comes naturally from your body is anything to be ashamed of. If you gag and choke up strings of thick saliva, or if your gagging is more violent, and you vomit...none of this is reason to be ashamed. In fact, nothing would make me more pleased than knowing your commitment to my pleasure pushed you to work through these moments and to keep going."

Melissa's soft moan interrupted Jake's thoughts, and he smiled, taking a moment to press his quickly hardening length against the tender flesh between her legs. Already he could feel her wetness breaching the fabric of his pants, and he knew her desperation for release - her heightened state of need and desire - would push her to take herself further in her service to him.

"I know you want to please me, and I know you want me to train you to improve your skills and your power. I promise that nothing will give you power over me so much as being able to swallow my fully engorged cock, and to coax my cum to explode on your tongue as a result of your skill. And if you please me now, then I promise to bring you to a mind-blowing release once I've had time to recover. I'm asking you to trust me once more with your training. You are in a vulnerable position, and you know that as I push my cock into your throat, I will steal your ability to breathe. But through your service, you will discover that you've never had a true breath until now. Can you trust me with this, knowing it is the gateway to untold pleasure for both of us?"

Her low groan preceded a single whispered word. "Yesssss."

Hearing her agreement, he pressed his lips to hers once more, stealing her breath first in a way that would leave her a shuddering mess of desire. He intended to take full advantage of her need to push them both one step closer to ecstasy.

Lifting himself free, he allowed his tip to slide up the cleft between her legs before climbing off her body. Her breathy sigh as the pressure was relieved from her little button told him how very much she needed her release. He couldn't wait to see it.

Standing slowly, he turned to face the woman in front of him. She had rolled to her knees, as instructed, and she looked up at him with such trust and adoration. Her eyes were big and wide and bright, but he knew the next several minutes would see her face tear stained and messy. He fought back his own groan thinking about it.

Holding her gaze, he casually stripped his clothes, watching her eyes light up as she saw his length spring free in front of her. Setting his pants to the side, he stepped forward, combing his fingers into her hair and holding her gaze, for a moment, his tip only a couple inches from the warmth and wetness of her mouth. She subconsciously licked her lips as she looked up at him, and he could see the hunger in her eyes.

It was not the first time she would pleasure him orally, and yet, this time felt different.

Yesterday, in her little shack, seemed like a lifetime for everything they had experienced together since. Yesterday she had been afraid of having him in her throat. And although she had allowed it willingly, a part of her had still fought against it. He had to admit to enjoying that fight from time to time, and he anticipated many games they might play together in the future that centered around his need to claim her and her need to be claimed - despite her best attempts at escape. But right now, looking down into her eyes, he saw an unending willingness to give him everything he wanted. She was no longer afraid to gag on him; she was eager for it.

Smiling gently at her, moved by the strength of her devotion, he placed one hand softly on her cheek, allowing her to lean gently into the touch. He spoke softly to her, encouraging her tenderness in this moment. It was what they both needed now.

"Take your time. There is no rush. I will let you set the pace for now. Lick and suck all of my flesh. Take me tenderly into your throat and gag on me. Pull yourself free and wipe the mess from your throat around your face before returning to lavish me with your attention again. Feel the power you command as you bring me this pleasure. And feel how my moans, your lack of air, and my cock filling your mouth and throat fuels your own desire. Each time you gag, feel the rush of your own fluid as my reaction tells you of the pleasure you are bringing. Can you do this for me, my sweet girl?"

Moaning at his words, Melissa nodded even as she reached for him with both a hand and her open mouth. She was eager for this, and he was eager to continue her training here. He laced his hands into her hair, holding her softly as he felt her hand close gently around the base of his shaft, and her tongue reach out to tentatively lick at his tip. He hummed in pleasure as she slowly traced her tongue the length of him, before rolling it over the top and licking back to the tip on the other side. Smooth and gentle though her tongue was, she put enough strength into it to leave him salivating for more.

But giving her this control had changed her mindset, and he watched as the girl who had previously confessed to not enjoying this act, looked up at him with big eyes and an overjoyed expression as she opened her mouth wide to suck in his tip, allowing her tongue to tease at the sensitive underside of the head even as her hands moved to caress the pebbled flesh that hung below him.

She was tentative, and yet her devotion and enthusiasm were intoxicating, and it took little time before Jake found himself moaning with the pleasure of her soft kisses and touches, and the slow, lavish way she teased his tip as it rested just inside her mouth.

His hands caressed her hair gently, and he suppressed his own desire to grab her hair tightly and bury himself deep in her throat. He would spend more time training her on how to have her mouth violated as well, but this act of loving devotion came with its own delights. Slow and teasing, Jake felt the gentle burn of his desire increasing, even as he dreamed of being pushed harder and faster to completion. But the torment of waiting combined with the clear enjoyment she was getting made this experience beyond worthwhile.

Looking down into her eyes, he sighed as he watched a little more of his length disappear into her mouth. She was afraid of having him in her throat, and he knew this. But they both wanted him to be there, and the anticipation was delicious. Holding his gaze, she brought him fully into her mouth, leaning forward to allow him to press against the opening to her throat.

He felt as she attempted to swallow him then, and the moment when she first failed, and gagged, pulling herself quickly off of him, and looking up at him with tears in her eyes. He was sure he could see her sadness that she hadn't swallowed him, and yet he could clearly see her joy that she had gagged, and he watched as she closed her eyes, guiding his tool around her face to clean off the thick gobs of saliva her throat had left behind.

Freshly decorated in this mess, she used one hand to lift him, and he closed his eyes in bliss as her tongue found his heavy sack, lapping at the skin as she moaned with the pleasure of his taste and the depravity of her act. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she slowly drifted further under the spell of her own need to conquer this act of service. Her moans increased in volume as her tongue continued to lavish him, while his shaft brushed through the coating of saliva all over her face.

Jake smiled as he looked down at her. She was lost in a trance now. Overcome with the desire to please him and the need to earn her own release, she was enthusiastically licking and lapping and smearing him all over her face. The sight of her devotion was beautiful, and yet his darkness wanted more. She needed to be pushed, and he needed her fear as much as her devotion. He could no longer hold back.

Lacing his hand into her hair, he held her head steady as he moved his tip back to sit at the entrance to his mouth. Following his lead, she eagerly opened wide, expecting him to release her and allow her to continue her task. But he held her tightly, waiting until her eyes shot open and looked up at him, big and pleading.

"Take my length into your mouth, my pet. Open wide, and take all that you can. And when I feel my tip at the opening to your throat, then I will take what I need, and you will let me. Your eyes will tear up as I gag you. Your throat will burn with the pain of being forced open. And slowly, you will realize you can't breathe. But you are mine. You breathe only when I allow it. And you will give me all of your fear when I don't."

The combination of heat and terror that filled her eyes now brought a rush of need to Jake's body. He groaned, looking down at her, and watching as she fought through her fear to give him what he needed in hopes she would get what she needed too. Her expression made him harder, and he relaxed the hold on her hair, slightly, giving her the room she needed to follow his instructions.

She didn't waste any time.

Holding his gaze, and still clearly frightened of what he had promised, she opened her mouth wide and slid him inside until he rested in the back of her mouth. She gagged, but fought through the sensation, trying to ignore the way her body panicked and begged her to pull free. He could see the tears in her eyes now, her reflexes triggering their creation as she gagged on him again.

Her fear stalled her, and he felt as she started to back off. Tightening his grip on her hair, he looked into her frightened eyes, pressing himself past her comfort zone, and breaching the entrance to her throat.

Her eyes widened and fresh tears sprang from the corners as he held her there while she gagged. She was fighting him now, her instincts taking over as she tried to clear her airway. His hands held her captive, and he groaned at the pleasure of being buried in her mouth and the delicious sensation of her fear rolling through him as she bucked and panicked under his hands.

"Remember, pet, you breathe when I allow it. Though your adorable struggles only make my cock harder."

The effect of his words was immediate. She shuddered in his grip, her eyes fluttering as she tried to take control of her fear. He knew that between her legs she would be feeling the fresh wave of desire from her current predicament, and it would start to rewire her brain to enjoy the fear and lack of control she was currently experiencing.

Looking up at him, face covered now in tears and drying saliva, she held his gaze as she pushed herself further, bobbing on him just a little. The feeling was divine, and he smiled down at her, releasing one hand to caress the side of her face as she pushed through her fear to prove her desire to serve him.

Feeling the release of his pre-cum, he pulled free, watching as his pet dropped to her hands and knees, choking and coughing as she gasped for air. He clamped down on his desire as her fear and pain and desperation almost triggered his climax.

"Seeing you like this is almost enough to undo me before I am ready to give you this gift. Tell me, pet, how badly do you want to earn my release?"

Jake watched as she groaned and shuddered, before crawling closer and kneeling up, turning her big eyes up to him as she spoke, his painfully erect tool hovering only a fraction of an inch from the heat and wetness of her mouth.

"Please, Master. I want to earn your cum. I don't care how or where you cum, only that I can give you this pleasure. I will accept whatever you require to get your release, even if it means you steal my breath much longer than I think I can handle it."

Jake combed his hands into her hair, pulling it into a messy ponytail that he gripped in both hands. Holding his gaze, she dutifully opened her mouth wide, stretching towards his tip. She whimpered as his hands held her hair, forcing her to pull it in order to reach her goal. Realizing she couldn't get any further, and with the tip dancing just a breath away from her tongue, he watched as she fought through her own shame and need to ask for what she knew he wanted.

"Please, Master. Let me suck you. Lick you. Lavish you. Please use my mouth and throat. Cut off my air and take your pleasure. Please."

"No."

Jake watched as the pain of his denial washed through her. She wanted so badly to please him, and he loved seeing her enthusiasm. But he knew denying her this, now, would only make her need it even more. In the meantime, he had other plans for his orgasm.

She whimpered as he pushed her face towards the forest floor, taking her open mouth away from the treat she had been expecting. He was quite certain she would spend the next week dreaming of this task that was stolen from her, and by the time he saw her next weekend, she would be quite desperate to prove her desire to swallow him. He needed her hungry. He wanted her willing to cut off her own air and hold herself breathless as she waited for his affirmation that she was serving him well.

He stepped back, admiring the view of his curvaceous pet with the backdrop of the lush landscape around her. Her pale skin and generous curves stood out against the dark green mosses of the forest interior. She didn't move, but he could see the blush on her face as she waited for anything other than his hungry eyes to caress her skin.

Her cheek was pressed against the ground, her back arched, and her round hips were lifted and exposed. Just a little more pain, and he would be able to release his need, helping to ease hers, before taking her home to care for all the damage.

Stepping behind her, he groaned as he saw the mess of her desire between her legs. Scooping a hand through her slit, he pulled a generous amount up over her tiny puckered hole before roughly pushing first one finger, quickly followed by two and three, past the rings of her defenses.

Her whimpering cries were musical, and he clamped his other hand on her hip, stopping her body from retreating as it wanted to. He needed to make her want to run at least as much as she needed to be made to run, and forced to understand that she couldn't get away.

Pulling his fingers free, he lined himself up with her little hole, and grabbing her other hip, he pushed himself inside.

Her cry of agony and the feeling of her trying to flatten out and escape from under him almost stole his release. Her pain and fear was ecstasy, and he held her hips fast, pushing himself slowly further into her body.

She was clawing at the ground, and he could feel her ring of muscle tensing as it tried to force him out. She wasn't breathing, and she had stopped making any sound. He smiled as he recognized how much pain she was in. Right now she was afraid of it, but he knew how she would feel about it after.

Switching one hand to her shoulder, he pressed her chest into the ground, halting any hope she had of crawling forward. His other hand reached around her hip, anchoring her position and keeping her hips arched where he needed them. Using his forearm to ensure she didn't lose her form, he brought his fingers between her legs, gently caressing her dripping folds.

He felt as she exhaled finally, before starting a pattern of fast, ragged breaths. She moaned as he teased her desire and whimpered as he pressed still deeper inside her. He knew the combination of pain and pleasure would be driving her desire ever closer to her completion.

Close to fully seated, he pushed aggressively, sinking his last two inches inside her and groaning as he felt her buck underneath him at the sudden burst of pain. Smiling at the reaction, he started a steady rhythm, focusing on the strength of his thrust while keeping the pace fast enough to leave her whimpering.