An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should know, my little pet..." His voice trailed off and Melissa found herself moaning, fighting her desire to press her hips towards his, to feel him fill her once more. His voice was a whisper as he finished his thought. "Your desperation is lovely."

"Please..." her voice was shaky, almost a sob, as she looked up at him, feeling the hunger he was barely containing. A moment later he slammed into her body and she cried out as the pain of him filling her left her whimpering under his assault.

But the pleasure had her moaning with need, and the pain faded quickly into the background, leaving her aware of its presence while only driving her need higher.

His voice was a growl in her ear only a moment later "I give you permission to cum tonight, as many times as you can while I fuck you. Roughly. Brutally. Gentle is something I will only do now as punishment. I want you to cry out, to whimper and scream in pain, and then to scream in ecstasy as the orgasm rips through you. You would have accepted gentle if that was all I would offer, but I know this is what you dream of."

His words ignited her mind, and a moment later she felt as her first climax burst in waves of never-ending ecstasy. Pinned down and being claimed roughly, it wasn't long before she found another.

Pulling her hands together, he trapped them both under one of his as he moved his other hand to her throat. As her airflow suddenly stopped, she looked up at him in fear, her previous excited squirming turning to concern and then terror as he kept her breath from her increasingly needy lungs.

"You can breathe when you cum again, or when you pass out trying."

His words set fire to the need that had been building inside her, and she felt as the orgasm exploded through her body before everything went black.

-----------

Jake groaned as he pulled himself free of her body, the last of his orgasm finally drained from his body. Her final display, clenching and shaking even as she passed out from exhaustion had been incredible to watch. He'd removed his hand as soon as he saw her slipping into darkness, and her body had resumed breathing even as her mind drifted into sleep.

Her display had undone him, and he knew she would be pleased to know that she carried his seed when she woke. Hopefully not until morning. He knew she needed to rest.

He stifled a yawn. It had been a busy weekend, and morning would come far too early for both of them.

Pulling her body close, he tucked the blankets around them carefully. If she woke this night, he wanted her to wake to the safety and warmth of being bundled in his arms.

Closing his eyes, he breathed in the smell of her, and allowed his mind to drift into the peaceful oblivion of sleep.