An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he spoke, he moved the spikes of the branch over her previously ignored breast, and she whimpered again at the new fire that was engulfing her skin after each pass. He repeated the process several times, her little cries increasing both from the layering pain and the repetitive denial of touch to her nipples.

Voice heavy with mock sympathy, he spoke once more. "My poor pet sounds so sad and neglected. Am I not pressing hard enough? The scratch marks look divine, but if you'd like me to actually break the skin..." He allowed his voice to drift off with the unspoken question.

Her eyes shot open, the combination of fear and desire overwhelming her ability to keep them closed. Feeling this was her chance to ask for what she truly wanted, she took a deep breath and spoke, as confidently as she could muster. "Please, Master. It isn't that. The scratches feel incredible. If you want to press harder, to cut my skin..." She paused for a moment, feeling the shudder at the thought of what she just suggested. And yet she could feel the hot liquid desire pouring between her legs at the thought. Shaking her head to clear it, she returned her attention to what she desperately desired. "I will accept whatever you want to do. Just please, Master. Please let me feel something on my nipples. I know you have been deliberately ignoring them, but I'm begging you. I don't care if it's pain or pleasure, I just need them touched."

Jake's smile turned wicked as he looked down into her eyes, and she retreated slightly under the weight of his gaze. His hand found the back of her neck, holding her tight and stopping her retreat. "Are you giving me free reign to do whatever I'd like to your tits as long as I touch your nipples, my pet?"

Melissa took a deep breath, preparing to answer, when Jake's index finger found her lips, telling her with the gesture that she should not speak yet. "Be sure what you're agreeing to, please. My free reign might be more than you can handle, as of yet."

Melissa could feel her eyes widen at his words as she wondered, momentarily, what he might do. Jake's hand had moved from her lips back to her chest, and he was gently dancing the blackberry thorns across her skin. She could feel the burning lines, and the way they seemed to connect directly to her desire. When the branch stopped just a breath away from her alveoli, she realized she truly didn't care. She wanted his touch on her nipples. Needed it. And if that meant getting whipped or scratched or bit or any of the other myriad ways he might decide to torture her, she was more than willing to accept it.

Looking pleadingly into his eyes, Melissa held the strength of her need in her mind as she answered. "Please, Master. I need it. I will accept whatever you give. But my nipples need your touches, whether they are tender or otherwise. I understand what I'm agreeing to, Master."

His voice was almost a growl as he replied, but it was filled with such malice it made Melissa tremble. "I will give you what you ask for, my pet. And take what I need."

The branch that had been teasing lightly across her left breast was pulled back suddenly, and Jake swung it to make it land squarely across the top of both her swollen globes. Her whimpering cry rang loudly through the tranquil forest, and he closed his eyes as he drank in her pain and fear to feed his hunger. True to her word, though she squirmed from the strike, she did not move, and he hummed at his pleasure. She was so strong. He would reward her for her strength later. For now, he wanted to test it.

Taking the barbed branch in both hands, he placed it at the top of her chest, holding her gaze as he slowly started to roll it down over the bulging globes. Pressing a little harder, he smiled as she gasped at the feel of the little points trying to break through the flesh. Her eyes started to water from the strain of keeping them open, but she seemed to instinctively know not to break eye contact right now.

As the sharp points rolled onto the pebbled flesh of her alveoli, she gasped, realizing he wasn't slowing his movement this time. Her eyes bulged with a beautiful combination of fear and need and curiosity. She knew this would hurt, but she wanted it so badly. He couldn't stop the wry grin from finding his features, knowing that in only a moment, she would get everything she thought she wanted, and he expected it to cause a delicious reaction.

Slowing his decent, just a little, he carefully started to roll the spiny plant onto her swollen and oversensitive buds. Her reaction was more than he could have hoped for.

The moment the first spike made contact, she moaned loudly, before giving in to a sudden gasp. Pressing a little harder, he continued the movement, watching as she switched to panting shallow breaths, tears starting to escape from the corner of her eyes. He leaned down, licking one as it fell, and she made the mistake of leaning into his tongue, forcing the sharp barbs further into her flesh. She cried out, then, whimpering as it tormented her. His little secret - that the barbs were now also digging into his palms - he hid from her. It would be time to cross that bridge soon, but not just yet.

Pulling his mouth away, the taste of her salty tears still fresh on his tongue, he removed the branch, watching as she started to crumple into an exhausted kneeling position. It would be time to move her, in just a moment...

Melissa's eyes shot open and she squealed at the sudden torment of freezing water once more shooting up into the cleft between her legs. But this time it also hit her soft fleshy belly, and she jerked and straightened her kneel, trying to run away. Summoning all her strength, she pushed her vulva lower, making sure it did not leave the frigid stream. She could tell Jake was pleased, and she didn't want to change that right now.

"Tell me about the sharp spines digging into your tits - working to pierce your nipples. Tell me of this pain, and then I shall give you a reprieve from the cold."

Shuddering hard as adrenaline rolled through her body, she groaned loudly, shaking against the onslaught of pain and need and freezing cold all fighting for her attention.

"It was excruciating. And amazing, Master. It felt like the barbs would surely pierce my nipples. The pain was intense, though not overly difficult, but intensely focused on such a small area. And yet it sent shooting waves of desire through my body straight to my clit. I can only imagine how swollen it is now. I'm well aware of how hot and thick it was with the nectar of my desire. The cold water hitting it felt like someone slicing between my legs with a knife."

Melissa watched as Jake's obvious pleasure showed at the description of her torment. A moment later, he kicked aside the stone and offered his hands, helping her to rise to her feet and step onto the bank.

Working quickly, Jake started untying the binding that had held her breasts for so long. At first she felt relief. The ropes had been starting to chafe her skin, and the swelling had grown uncomfortable, though she could not deny the pleasure it gave her to feel the sensitivity. But a moment later, as the blood flow started to exchange, she felt burning pain through her entire chest.

She groaned as the last of the ropes fell away, and Jake caught her as her legs felt suddenly shaky. Holding her steady, she sighed, comfortably safe in his arms. But she realized quickly he wasn't done with her.

Taking her hand in his, he led her silently a little further down the bank of the stream to a large, mostly flat rocky outcrop, slanted slightly towards the water's edge. Helping her to sit, he encouraged her to lie back, her head angled down towards the water.

"Close your eyes. Feel the warmth of the stone on your back and listen to the gentle flow of the water. Relax."

His voice was soothing, and Melissa took a deep breath in and slowly closed her eyes as she exhaled. Jake was correct - the rock was wonderfully warm, as was the sun beating down on her chest. Her chest, especially, she realized, felt a little too warm. She had guessed earlier that the sun was taking its toll, and now she was certain it was.

"Tell me what troubles you, my sweet. I can see it in your face."

Frustrated that she hadn't thought to protect her skin, Melissa's voice carried a hint of anger as she replied. "My chest is burning, and although at first I hoped it was just the heat after the ropes were removed, I realize now that the sun is the cause. I don't want to interrupt what you have planned, but I don't know that I can stay here long."

Jake's voice was suddenly a silky whisper at her ear. "Listen to the water. And relax. I will help ease the burn."

Taking a shaky breath, she did her best to ignore the burning and listen to the water. She heard the sound of him breaking the surface of the water, and a moment later, his frigid hands were touching her chest, carrying with them a small amount of water from the stream. His soft caresses left her feeling like she might melt into the rock, and the cold water helped ease the burning pain. Relaxing into his touch, she turned her focus to the water. It did have a soothing sound, and it didn't take long for her to release the tension that had started to build. Though his touch brought only temporary relief, he would take care of her before the day was done, she was sure.

As she released a shaky breath, Jake's voice whispered seductively into her ear once more. "First, I need you to know the burning you feel in your chest was deliberate on my part. I am almost finished keeping your chest to the sun, but I have been doing so on and off all day for the pleasure it will give me in just a moment to have it the delightful shade of pink it currently is. The soothing cool I shared with you a moment ago will not save you from the heat of what's to come."

As Jake paused, Melissa felt both desire and fear wash through her at his words. The cool relief was already almost gone as the sun continued its assault. Feeling how it was burning, she didn't want to know what other torment he had planned, and yet the idea he was deliberately allowing her to burn slightly, for his pleasure, brought heat she wouldn't have expected.

"Listen to the water, my sweet. It's so relaxing, isn't it? The way it bubbles and flows. I bet your cunt feels like it's on fire in the sunshine after the cold of that water cutting your flesh."

She groaned now, as his words gained strength. She could feel that he was building to something, and although she didn't know what to expect, she knew she wanted whatever he was planning. She was shocked to realize that the fear she felt seemed to only add to her desire.

He was quiet for a couple minutes, and Melissa found herself thinking of the water. Listening to it's flow and allowing herself to relax in the warm sun. But the nagging need to relieve her bladder was getting insistent, and she realized the sounds of the water flowing were only making it exponentially worse.

Unable to stop herself, she groaned, and squirmed, the need quickly building to overwhelm.

"Spread your legs for me. And place your feet flat on the rocks. Open up nice and wide. I know what you need, and I will allow your release momentarily. But I want a good view as it flows from between your legs, before it starts to trickle down along your body and wash through your hair on the way to the water."

His voice was stronger now, still velvety and seductive, but assertive, and she rushed to take the position he requested, spreading her legs as wide as she could get them after placing her feet flat.

"Such a good girl, my little pet. I'm going to share a gift with you. It will bring me immense pleasure to do this."

Curious, Melissa waited patiently, eager to learn what his gift was even as she fought to hold back the torrent of liquid begging to be freed.

"Your patience and acceptance pleases me. That you do not question what my gift will be, and only wait willingly for me to share brings me joy I can't begin to describe. But we can speak more of that later. You need to piss, and so do I. And it will please me right now to know that the burning heat of my piss sets fire to your body, in more ways than one. Once you feel my stream on your skin, you will be welcome to release yours at will. Push it out. Try to spray it. And feel as it mingles with mine to coat your skin."

Overwhelmed by the sound of the water and the desire she felt from his words, she found herself moaning and fighting to remain still. A moment later, the burning heat of his stream crashed into the cleft between her thighs, and she arched her body, digging her fingertips into the stone as she felt the waves of need pour through her.

His stream was incredibly hot, especially on flesh that had been near frozen not long ago, and she whimpered at the burning pain. He changed his angle, allowing his flow to move slightly higher, and freed for the moment from the burning onslaught against her delicate flesh, she relaxed her muscles and felt her own stream start to gush from her body.

Remembering his instructions, she pushed her muscles, trying to increase the strength of her stream, and she was rewarded with the sound of his pleased hum as she felt her own fluid no longer flowing at a simple trickle, but spraying against the inside of her thighs.

He had been carefully coating her abdomen when his stream abruptly stopped, but his words came immediately, strong and commanding. "Don't stop until you've squeezed out every last drop off your piss. Push hard. Feel as it sprays from your body, and imagine how and where else I will ask you to do this as you improve your control."

His words caused a clenching of the desire in her core, and she groaned as she felt her stream suddenly shoot even further down her legs. Some, it seemed, had even arced up slightly before falling heavily like hot raindrops on the tops of her thighs. A moment later, her stream tapered off, and she whimpered at the sudden loss of the sensation.

The warm liquid flowed slowly down the rock, leaving her skin and hair damp as it made its way to the water.

"A performance like that deserves a reward. I have a special reward in mind. It will involve some additional pain and torment, but it will please me beyond measure to share this gift with you."

Melissa groaned loudly, but she realized this groan was all desire. She didn't care at the moment what he would ask of her. She felt desire pouring through her at the thought of bearing more pain for him. Whatever this gift was, she was more than willing to accept it.

Even as the thoughts were still forming, she felt the heavy flow of hot liquid spraying against her chest and splashing into her face. As strange as this act might have seemed in her logical mind, there was something incredibly intimate about it, and in the moment, it felt like the most wonderful gift.

Feeling the drops that splashed up sitting on her lips, she subconsciously licked them. His flavor was slightly bitter, but not unpleasant, and she bravely opened her mouth, hoping to catch more of it on her tongue. Jake's pleased hum told her how much he was enjoying seeing her do this, and it sent waves of heat through her. Just as she was wondering why he had mentioned pain, she felt the first burning tingles on her chest.

Lightly sun-burned and scratched from the brambles, his hot fluid quickly increased her pain - turning the pleasant feeling of the stream into torment. She groaned and whimpered, as his current attentions turned to blazing agony, and she felt as tears started to build at the corners of her eyes.

His pleased hum reminded her that this pain served a purpose, and she shuddered as she felt a strong tug pull through her core, twisting her suffering into an inferno of desire.

"That's it, my little pet. You look so beautiful right now, covered in my piss and squirming from the pain of this gift. Give into it. Don't hold back your reactions. I know how you love to suffer for me."

His words were spoken in a slightly lower tone than normal, and she felt as they continued to twist the pain into an increased need - a need to please him, a need for this pain, and a need for the pleasure she received both from bearing it, and from knowing she was serving her Master.

Her chest was an inferno now. Burning heat from the temperature of his stream combining with her already hot skin and the irritation as it bathed the myriad of tiny scratches. She moaned again as she realized her open mouth had collected enough of his liquid that she needed to swallow. Somehow the depravity of the act only made her burn hotter, and she felt as another gush of liquid desire rushed out of her body.

His stream slowly tapered off, and she used her tongue to lap up any stray drops she could find. Opening her eyes, she met his smouldering gaze, burning hotter than her skin at the thoughts he was clearly harbouring. As he stepped closer, for a moment she thought he was going to climb onto the rock with her and take his pleasure. But he proved once more his incredible restraint as he offered his hand to help her stand.

She stumbled as she stood, finding herself quickly caught in the safety of Jake's arms. He held her for a moment, staring down into her eyes, and she found herself lost in the look of tenderness and care she saw. No other man had ever looked at her with so much emotion - raw need and lust tempered with a clear desire to hold and protect her. She sighed, blissfully, wanting nothing so much as to stay here in this moment.

Melissa's surprised squeal made Jake laugh as he scooped her suddenly into his arms before carrying her into the shade of the forest. He would need to care more for the pink burn he'd allowed her to endure in the sun, but that would come once they were back at his house. For now, his protective side might want to care for her, but he had other needs to be sated before he could fully tuck away the dark Master who fed on pain and fear and lust.

Setting her down on the cool, mossy ground, he knelt over her legs, slowly using the weight of his gaze and the strength of his presence to encourage her to lie back, leaving her at his mercy. He had removed his shoes and socks, and rolled up his pant legs when he waded into the stream to torment her, and as he settled his weight carefully on her pelvis, she felt not only his cold legs against the outside of her thighs, but also the bulge that was semi-hard, digging into her vulva. He smiled as he looked down at her, clearly aware of how he was affecting her, but he didn't seem in any hurry to remove the barrier of clothing between them.

His hands slowly roamed over her skin, and she realized, suddenly, that he was tracing the impression left by his ropes. She was surprised after all the time that had passed since their removal, that the impressions still felt irritated. But one look at the wonder in his expression, at the absolute joy she saw as he traced the marks, and she knew she would leave them twice as long next time if it would give him this feeling again. Maybe she would ask him to tie them even tighter, or to tie them in such a way they would chafe more...

Melissa paused in her thinking. What was he doing to her? A week ago she wouldn't have considered half of this, and now... Now it seemed like the further she went down this path, the more she wanted. Where would it end?

His touch seemed to reignite the marks as it traveled around her flesh, and she moaned softly as the irritated skin made her feel alive under his fingers. Maybe it didn't matter where it ended as long as she was here, with her Master, feeling her passion for life in a whole new way. And yet, fear started to grip her thoughts as she found herself concerned. Could her body even handle more than what he was already doing? And why would she want it? Why would anyone want even this much? And how much more might he demand over time?