An Unexpected Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned to bed, she encouraged Jack to sit on the side of the bed. She knelt on the floor and took his cock in her hand with a sly look in her face. She took note of his much more than average thickness and longer than average length.

She kissed and licked him, eliciting a long sigh from his lips. She smiled at her success. She licked the tip to taste him, and she approved. She raked her tongue from the tip to the base and back again, with Jack groaning the entire time. When she was satisfied he was full engorged, she stood, reached in the night stand and pulled out a box of condoms.

"We're going to talk about these later," she smirked, while wiggling the box at him. She took one from the box, removed the wrapper, and rolled it on his cock. She pushed him onto the bed, crawled on top of him and lowered her loins slowly, while guiding him to her entrance. She closed her eyes to enjoy the fullness Jack was providing. He did have a very thick cock and it stimulated unused nerves inside her. When she took him fully, she paused to enjoy the sensations. His thickness was providing new sensations for her.

Bérénice leaned over and placed her hands on his well chiseled and hairy chest and began slowly raising and lowering her hips on him. Her face just inches from Jack's.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "Very intense, Jack."

Jack placed his hands on the sides of her legs and held them there while she worked her magic on him.

She tried to look into his eyes while making love to him, but, the sensations were too intense. She closed her eyes and dipped her chin, while moving up and down on him to focus on the new, and exciting, sensations she was having. As the excitement increased, she pressed harder on his chest and changed her movements on him. Fully impaled, she began sliding forward and backward across his hips. Her sensitive button was raking across his pubis... his fat cock twirling insider her tunnel... tapping her cervix.

"Mmm," she moaned loudly. "So good."

Chapter 59

Jack was in awe of the goddess who was now sitting across his loins. She dug her fingernails into his chest; a painful, yet, pleasant sensation. He begged in his thoughts that she would open her beautiful eyes, but, they remained tightly closed.

As her pace increased again, she began panting and whispering his name in gasps. Each time he heard his name, he fell deeper into her seduction. He began to match her rhythmic sliding motion on him with his own, knowing this would increase her pleasure.

Just as he increased his pace on her, Bérénice moaned, "Oh, God, Jack!"

She dug her fingernails into his chest, causing him to groan in excited pain. Her hips began crushing his hips in an attempt to feel him inside her. She was having an orgasmic seizure with her hips upon him. Her eyelids were squeezed tight and the expression on her face was intense. She was pressing down hard on his chest with her hands. She was quivering her hips, shoulders, and upper arms. Her breasts quivered. Erotic, he thought. And then, she appeared to regain control of herself. Jack could feel her pelvic muscles crushing his maleness.

She opened her eyes in an attempt to find his face. When Jack saw her eyes open, he began pumping her entrance slowly. When she appeared to go into another orgasmic seizure, Jack rolled her to the side, then onto her back, while maintaining their lovers contact. He lifted himself on his hands and knees and began pumping at her at a moderate pace. A minute or two later...

"Jack! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" she hissed. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

Jack increased his pace upon her slightly and it had the desired effect...

"Jack! I'm cumming... Yes... I'm ... Grnnn..." she slurred, with shortness of breath. "OH, GOD, JACK! DON'T STOP! OH, GOD! OH, GOD! OH, GOD!... Oooooooooo!"

Bérénice began having an orgasmic seizure underneath Jack. She was quivering in a paralyzed state. Eyelids were clinched in a crushing tightness. Her hands pawed at Jack's arms and chest in an attempt to maintain contact with her lover. Jack could feel her pelvic muscles upon him pulsing in time with her quivering. Her breasts rolled around on top of her chest as he maintained his rhythm within her.

When he sensed Bérénice was coming down from her orgasm, he increased the pace once more. Within a minute, it sent her into another paralyzing orgasm with screams so loud, Jack briefly thought the children would wake.

Jack quickly paused and repositioned his contact with Bérénice. He grasped her legs and placed her knees near her head... holding them there by placing his hands behind her knees... folding her in half. This lifted her hips toward his hips. He was hovering just inches above her face. Breathing hot breath on her neck and face.

He began thrusting into her with a pace he felt he could maintain for several minutes. Her breasts rolling around on her chest in tune with his thrusts, hypnotizing him. Erotic, he thought.

Bérénice never had an experience like this before. In less than 30 minutes, she had received 6 orgasms and was rapidly approaching number 7 with Jack's thick member pumping her gooey loins with the intent of never stopping. She held onto his arms in an attempt to steady herself when number 7 slammed into her like a crushing boulder. She threw her head back. Her toes curled. Her back stiffened. She saw multitudes of color in her closed eyes. She slurred his name. As she came down from number 7, she realized she had never, ever, cried out to a man like she had these past few minutes. She reached for a pillow and placed it over her face right when number 8 slammed her. She screamed into the pillow as loud as she could. Then, she found her lungs begging for oxygen. She removed the pillow to find Jack looking intensely into her eyes just a few inches above her face. "I love you," he mouthed silently.

With the vision of his face, she went into another orgasmic seizure, rolling her eyes back into her head and whimpering in her thoughts. She felt herself loosing absolute control and submitting to Jack's will. She couldn't say anything. No words would come to her lips. Colors began overwhelming her eyes and brain. Her arms and legs became immobile. She found herself clinching the sheets.

Suddenly, oxygen reached her lungs and she slowly began regaining her worldly senses. She looked to Jack once again to find him gazing intensely into her face and eyes; still driving himself madly into her wanton entrance. Huffing hot breath into her neck, face and upper chest. Bérénice's eyes went wide open upon the sensation of another orgasm approaching like a speeding train. She realized she couldn't take it anymore... there just wasn't enough oxygen on the planet for her needs. Just as the orgasm consumed her mind and body, she cried, in an ascending voice...

"JACK! ENOUGH! NO MORE! PLEASE! NO MORE! OH, GOD! OH, GOD! OH, GOD! ... YEEP!"

Chapter 60

Jack swung his legs over the edge of his super king size bed, having just complied with Bérénice's plea to stop. He rose to his feet and stretched his neck, shoulders, back, hips, and legs... growling softly with each stretch.

He looked down between his legs to find his condom covered dick wagging up and down in rhythm with his still strong, and pounding, heartbeat. He didn't achieve his release, but thought, had he been given another 5 minutes or so, he would have cum. Out of habit, he pulled the condom from his dick and tied it off, despite nothing was inside. He tossed the condom onto the night stand, thinking he would trash it later.

He turned back to his bed to find a loving goddess lying in his bed... the most heavenly body he had ever seen, still writhing with subtle orgasmic aftershocks. Bérénice was curled into a fetal position, with her back to Jack, mewing and purring in her satisfaction.

My God, she's beautiful, he thought. He looked at the clock and estimated he had been all over Bérénice for about 45 minutes. Suddenly, without requesting it, Diane Fitzpatrick entered his thoughts. She had taught him the techniques to make love to a woman, with endurance, and the woman's satisfaction in mind... and, he had just given one of his best to his new lover. He had done the same with Diane dozens of times. He shook his head to rid her from his mind, but, was grateful to have met her and learned his new skills with a woman.

After gazing upon his new lover for a minute or two, he heard a call from outside his bedroom.

"Mommy?" John called, in a sleepy voice.

Jack raced to pull on cargo shorts and a t-shirt. He hustled to the closed door of his bedroom and opened it to find John about to open the door.

"Hey, John. Mommy is still sleeping, OK?" Jack offered. "Let's go get a drink of water in the kitchen." He quietly closed the door to his bedroom and led John to the kitchen. Having given him a glass of water, he first checked on Amélie, who was still sleeping... then Patrice, who was stirring to wake up.

He raced to his bedroom to retrieve the baby monitors, so they wouldn't disturb Bérénice... who, he found softly snoring. He smiled at her cuteness. He quickly pulled a sheet and blanket over her and left with the baby monitors.

He checked on Amélie again and she was beginning to stir from her sleep and, it smelled a little in her room... diaper change soon. He quickly went to John and Patrice's room and Patrice was out of bed heading for the kitchen. He picked her up and, yep, she needed a new diaper... soaking wet. He changed her diaper and wrapped the old diaper up. He found John and checked his pull ups. They needed changing. He ushered him to his room and supervised him changing his pull ups. Then he went to the nursery, with John and Patrice following him. He found Amélie fully awake and cooing in her crib... apparently fascinated with the zoo animals on her mobile. She was stinky, too. He changed her diaper, wrapped it up, and took all the diapers and pull ups to the garage for the garbage can.

When he returned from the garage and closed the door, there were four little eyes looking up to his 6 feet 3 inches frame. He smiled at his good fortune to be with his brother's children. He had missed them so much.

Chapter 61

Bérénice woke to find Jack was missing. It took her a moment or two to clear her mind from the endorphin overload. She reached between her legs to find she was still gooey and slick. She shrugged her shoulders.

She rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. She brushed her hair and put on a pair of denim short shorts and a tight and feminine white tank top with a padded bra inside. She opened the door to the bedroom and checked each room to find Jack and the children were gone. She checked the garage and found her minivan and Jack's Honda Pilot were still there. She opened the door to the basement and heard children and Jack singing. That is so, cute, she thought.

Upon entering the basement, she found Jack playing his Epiphone acoustic guitar while sitting in a chair, and two tiny children sitting on the floor at his feet. They were singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Amélie was in her carry seat at Jack's feet, squealing and cooing to the song.

She remembered Jack purchased the guitar when he was twelve years old and took lessons from Mrs. Bergeron, the choir and band director at Reims High School. She also remembered Jack brought the guitar with him on campouts with her parents. They sang folk songs, with Robert and her parents, while Jack played the guitar. He would break out the guitar at his own home and she and his brother would sing to some of the popular songs at the time. He could play Christmas carols, too. He still had the same guitar. It brought back good and happy memories.

Jack looked up from the children and smiled when he saw her. Her heart leaped at the sight of her new lover interacting with her children like their father. She approached and sat next to her children as Jack lead them in the singing of Frére Jacques. She was happy to see Jack and her children having fun and she sang along.

When they finished the song, Jack checked his watch... Supper time. He rose from his chair and placed his guitar on the wall rack in the corner. Bérénice embraced him, placing her head on his chest. Jack returned her embrace. "I love you, Bérénice," he whispered.

She looked into his eyes with watery eyes of her own. She mouthed the words, "I love you, Jack."

He smiled to her as Patrice began tugging on his shorts for him to hold her, too. He picked up Patrice and gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her.

"Let's go eat," he announced. "Pizza?"

"Yeah!" screamed John.

"Yeah!" screamed Patrice.

Chapter 62

When Bérénice left Amélie's nursery, she found Jack on the living room couch with a laptop computer in his lap. His feet were resting on the ugliest coffee table she had ever seen. The children had all been bathed and were asleep in their rooms. She smirked to herself when she sat next to him while looking at the coffee table.

"Scouting report," he offered, before she asked. "I still have to work on my day off."

She took his arm into a tight hug, laid her head on his shoulder, and pawed his chiseled chest.

He closed the computer and said, "I may have two days off before the end of September. The pressure is on to maintain the big lead we have over the Twins."

"I understand," she replied.

"Ocher thinks we have what it takes to be in the World Series. We have the most wins in the league."

She looked up to him and asked softly, "Is this going somewhere, Jack?"

Jack paused and looked at his feet. "I really don't know how to say this and it not sound awkward or too direct. My life between April and September is crazy. I will be coming home very late at night when we play here... night games. And, I will be gone 7 to 14 days when we're on the road."

Bérénice nodded her acknowledgement when he paused.

"With you here with me, your life will be crazy, too. You won't see me very much because I leave at 2 pm when we are playing here at night. I sleep late on those days. I eat crazy meals at crazy times. You will be alone with the children. The only time we can have a normal life will be between October and February. Not counting the playoffs. Spring training starts in mid-February thru late March. Then the season starts in April."

She nodded.

"You will be buying into this crazy life of mine if you choose to stay with me. But, I promise you right now. When I do have a day with you and the children, I will hold it in my hands like it is a precious gift. I will cherish every moment because I want to be with you and your children... Robert's children."

"OK," she offered.

"I consider this a trial living arrangement for you. To see if you truly want me and can share my life with baseball. It would hurt my feelings, of course, if you decided you couldn't be with me and my career. But, I wouldn't dare stop you if you decide to go back to Reims." He paused to gather his thoughts.

"Bérénice, I love baseball. I am addicted to the thrill of throwing someone out. Hitting a ball down the first base line. Stealing a base out from under a pitcher and catcher. The teamwork of turning a double play. Charging a batter who has squared up for a bunt, and tagging his ass out when he passes me. Playing with and against the most elite players on earth. It's my life. It's like oxygen. I need it to live a full and fruitful life. And, I need you to understand this and to love me for it. To love my life with the game."

Bérénice began to weep softly on his shoulder. "You are a generous man, Jack. Just like your Robert and your parents. I feel so loved when I'm with you...and, I have been since we were children. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I want to be a part of your life. And, your baseball life. If you'll have me."

"Oh, God, Bérénice. I'm so happy now that you are with me. I love you and your children. You must tell me right away if I can make your life with me better."

She nodded her "OK."

He gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"I have good news. For us," he offered. Jack opened his laptop and opened an email for Bérénice to read. "It's my agent."

Jack,

Great News! Under Armour wants to sign you to a shoe and clothing contract. They were impressed with your phenomenal performance in the All Star game and the attention you are receiving with the Royals. If you sign with them, you'll be obligated to wear UA apparel in public and on the field, according to MLB guidelines and rules.

The triple play is the most watched video in history at the MLB.com website. Thus...

I have received inquiries for you to represent several business in the Kansas City area... car dealerships, pizza, bail bond services (Ha Ha, but seriously. I have an offer from one in Olathe, Kansas. We'll pass on the bail bond offer.) There are several other offers that may be interesting for you.

To get these agreements in place, your time off will suddenly become valuable to you. Photo shoots and video ads. We are looking at potential agreements close to $2 million. That's more than three times your salary. Your time after the season will also become valuable for the same reasons.

You are looking at private jet service, in between the photo and video shoots, so you can return and play games.

These endorsements may carry over very well when your contract expires at the end of the season. The Royals love you.

Call me at your earliest convenience to discuss the terms and schedule.

Congratulations!

Jason Markusson

Bérénice arched her eyebrows.

"I want you to come with me on these. It will be more money for us and we can be together." He smiled and winked at Bérénice. "Julie Campbell called me and chewed my ass out. She demanded I give you a budget to get this house in order for you." He nodded to her with raised eyebrows.

"Bérénice, you and I were raised to live modestly, because you never know what will happen in the future. I still want that simple life for us. I want to give you money to fix the house up the way you want, but, I want to wait until the season is over and my contract expires."

"I want it, too, Jack. I just want to be with you and our children." With that, her eyes widened, not thinking about what she had just said.

"It's OK. I know you didn't mean it. But, I do, someday, want to call your children, my children. Our children."

Jack looked at his watch... 10:39 pm.

"I need to get ready for bed. I need to finish this scouting report tomorrow morning before lunch. Come with me?"

"Absolutely."

Chapter 63

Jack and Bérénice showered together, but, didn't tease each other up. They both knew Jack needed sleep for work tomorrow night.

Jack was finishing some scouting report work in bed when Bérénice entered the bedroom from the bathroom. She was nude. She strolled across the bedroom, taking no notice of Jack's eyes as she went to the dresser, opened a drawer and fished out a white tank top shirt and light weight baby blue cotton pajama shorts. One could see her breasts and nipples through the tank top and her breasts wiggled inside the shirt when she approached the bed.

"Like what you see?" she giggled, as she stood next to him. He just smiled. She reached into the night stand drawer and withdrew the condoms box. She wiggled the box at him.

"Wanna talk?"

Jack arched an eyebrow and nodded gently.

She returned the box to the drawer, rounded the bed and crawled in next to Jack's left side... hugging him close.

"OK... I'll start," she chirped. "I don't necessarily want to know names or faces, but, after my experience with you this afternoon, you certainly have been practicing." She giggled and raked her fingers across his athletic chest. "I'm inclined to think a specific woman taught you how to make love to me the way you did. I'm having a hard time justifying in my mind, that any man can do what you did to me and it comes to him naturally... without training or practice." She paused to gauge his reaction. He raised an eyebrow and smirked his lips. "Jack, I swear. I've never cum so hard and so many times as I did this afternoon. Never... I expected to seduce you today and hoped for an orgasm. You were one monumental surprise." She paused, snuggled closer, and got serious. "It's taking shear will on my part not to maul you right now."

123456...8