An Unexpected Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded and waited to see if Bérénice had anything additional to say.

"I remember, as children, we made a promise to be honest with each other and to never keep secrets from one another. I feel this way right now." He paused, looked up to the ceiling, then turned to face Bérénice with his head in his elbowed hand.

"I've had many partners since I went to college. None of whom I can say were my girlfriend. The sex... for me, was disappointing because I didn't know anything about it and I'm certain my partners felt my inexperience and never really followed up with me."

He paused to gauge Bérénice's reaction for the next words he was about to give her.

"You're right about a woman. The one who helped me." Bérénice arched an eyebrow, surprised she guessed correctly.

"Her name is Diane and I met her shortly after I arrived in Kansas City. Last November. We met at a fundraiser and became friends quickly. She is very personable and irresistible in conversation, and at first, I thought that was where I relationship was going to go. After two weeks of pleasant and enjoyable conversations, we found ourselves in each other's bed. It didn't take her long to find out I was a terrible lover." Bérénice nodded to him to continue.

"Turns out she's a very experienced lover and she guided me in the art of love to the point we were soon bedmates, weekly, twice weekly, sometimes, more often." Jack paused to gather his thoughts. "Two months after we met, I found out I was not her only lover. It is her lifestyle to have several lovers. I told her I couldn't live that type of lifestyle and I told her I couldn't be with her any longer. She was disappointed and I was, too, because she's beautiful, educated, and brilliant. After a brief break, we continued to see each other over lunch or dinner, but, she is the master seductress. We have been occasional lovers since the first of the year. The last time being in July and I told her, over one of our lunch dates, I was breaking if off. That I wanted my life to go in a different direction. We haven't spoken since."

There was a long pause as Jack and Bérénice considered the words that were spoken.

"So, I have Diane to thank for the pleasure I received this afternoon?" she said.

Jack chuckled. "I suppose. But, if you do meet and thank her, as you say, you may find yourself in her bed, too." With that, Jack wiggled his eyebrow.

Bérénice began to laugh. "Are you serious? She's likes boys and girls?"

"Yep... And... She is a very experienced and effective seductress. Be careful," he smirked.

Jack paused to get serious with his next words. "It's inevitable for the two of you to meet. She is well-known among the players, wives, and girlfriends. And, it is no secret we were lovers. It is bound to happen that one of the wives, girlfriends, or even players will bring her up in conversation, wondering if you and I have discussed her." Jack paused to think about an idea he just had. "Without needing an answer right now, I'm wondering if I... um, we shouldn't preempt the evitable meeting with Diane. That we're in control of the circumstances of the meeting instead of somewhere unexpected in the wild."

Bérénice nodded. "Let me think about it."

Jack looked past Bérénice for a moment to gather his thoughts, then returned to her black and exotic eyes. "I have to tell you this, Bérénice. I need to be totally honest and candid with you. I admire Diane for the person she is. Everything except her many lovers. If not for that, I would consider her a potential ... well... wife. I could find myself in love with her. I'm grateful I found out early in our relationship."

Bérénice giggled and replied, "Good for me... in many ways. I feel like I got a bonus moving in with you. You were an unexpected and very welcome surprise today. You may find yourself hauled off to the bedroom when you come home from games."

She rolled over on top of him, and ground her pubic bone into his cock... raking her needy clit along his length. She kissed him with passion, grasping his face with her hands. Their tongues snaked around each other. She broke their kiss.

"I found your condom on the night stand. You didn't cum today, did you?" Without waiting for an answer, she slithered down his torso and abdomen with licks and kissing until she reached his boxer shorts. She fished his cock through the front door of the boxer shorts and sucked a quick suck on the top. Jack growled.

"I'm going to fix that for you and then we'll go to sleep," she hissed.

Chapter 64

Bérénice had just put her three babies to bed for their afternoon nap. Just moments earlier, she had kissed Jack goodbye before he left for the game against the Blue Jays that evening. Her phone rang in the living room. It was her father.

"Hello, Princess. I know I called you before Jack arrived from Chicago to check on you, but, now he's back. Is everything going as well as you expected?"

"It couldn't be any better, Daddy," she replied. "The children love him. I found him after my nap yesterday, in the basement... singing songs with the children. He was playing the guitar he had when we were children. John, Patrice, and even Amélie were singing with him. It was so cute."

"Sounds to me he hasn't changed since he left Reims for college. He's John Caron's son. I'm not surprised."

"Jack received some good news yesterday. He received some offers for endorsements. One of them is Under Armour, the shoe and clothing company. He told me he has never had endorsement offers before. He's excited and it will be some extra money for him."

"I'm not surprised. Jack is having a good year with the Royals. I don't know if you know this or not, but, Jack really isn't playing much better this year than he was last year. I looked into it. Jack was playing for a crappy team in Miami and he wasn't receiving the attention he is getting now. Miami has finished in last place all four years he was there. His batting average and walks are about the same as in Miami. His run production and steals are higher in Kansas City because his teammates are helping him and the team. Jack has always been an elite player, Bérénice. He's now receiving credit for his abilities."

"My friend Morgan Lancaster told me the Royals general manager felt he got Jack at the right time. Maybe he saw what you saw in Jack."

"Maybe. Bérénice, I'm calling about your house and Robert. The life insurance company sent a letter telling you they have deposited $1 million in your bank account. I'm so grateful you and Robert bought that policy after you got married. Also, the insurance company resettled with you on the loss of the house and barn. John Caron and I showed them photos of the improvements you and Robert made to the house. I'm also grateful John and I took and kept those photos, otherwise, you wouldn't have received the money you did."

Her father paused to let her digest his report. "With the house and barn settlement and the life insurance payment, you can pay off the mortgage on the property and still have a little over $800,000 left over. A sizeable sum for the children and college, if that is what you want. Plus, you still have the 160 acres with no debt. Of course, the fire burned all of those beautiful trees and the grass is gone. It needs to be taken care of or weeds will take over the property. John and I have a suggestion. Let's replant the property in pasture grass and put in a few replacement oak trees. When the grass matures next year, you can lease the land out for pasture. Or, you can sell the property, but, the price will be low because of the fire damage. The new owner will absorb the new expenses. It's up to you, Sweetie."

"Daddy, I want to sell the property. It's too much burden on you and Mr. Caron to manage and I'm too far away to do it myself. I want to take the money from the sale and add it to a trust for the children's college fund, like Mr. Bergeron suggested."

"OK... Do you want to think about it or do you want me to hire a real estate agent?"

"Let's sell it, Daddy. My heart is telling me to sell. I think Robert is with me right now."

"OK... I love you, Bérénice. I miss you and the children. Come see us soon, OK?"

Chapter 65

Jack was washing his hands in the bathroom, reflecting on the evening. He had come home from the last home game of the season against the Angels. Early tomorrow morning, he would be leaving for Chicago and then for Atlanta to end the season. He smiled at himself in the mirror for two reasons.

One... The Royals had the best record in the American League and would have home field advantage in the playoffs... the number one seed. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be back in Kansas City for the time off during the first round... UA endorsement commitments in Maryland and Texas. He would only have a day or two with Bérénice and the children before the playoffs began in Kansas City.

Two... The sex he and Bérénice had just a few moments ago was the best they enjoyed together. She was insatiable... a wildcat this evening, and he was like a well-oiled machine. Unstoppable. And, she loved it.

They had been at each other since the moment he stepped into the house from the late night game. She dragged his ass into the bedroom, ripped his clothes off, and they were all over each other for the next 3 hours. He had never been so passionate with a woman as he was tonight. She was the driving force of the passion. They licked, and sucked, and pinched, and squeezed, and pumped, and scratched, and raked, and pawed, and fucked each other. They consumed each other furiously. And... loving each other made it that much better.

Jack seriously began considering soundproofing and insulating his bedroom because of her orgasmic screams and his roars of pleasure. He feared they would wake the children and the neighbors.

When Jack left the bathroom, he could see through the silhouette light, three tied off condoms on the floor. He picked them up, wrapped them in tissue, and tossed them in the bathroom trash.

"Come here, you monster," she whimpered.

"Monster?" he snickered, as he flipped off the bathroom light. "You're a wildcat. I just looked at my back and chest. I've got some explaining to do in Chicago. You know... it's going to get back to the wives and girlfriends. There are no secrets in a locker room. Plus, when Karen sees the marks, she's gonna drag my ass over to a training table, in front of everyone, treat them with some poison from her bag, and joke with me about them... Forever."

Bérénice just chuckled. "I don't care. I look forward to just smiling when they ask me about you or give me a sly look of appreciation."

When Jack slipped into bed, Bérénice rolled on top of him, pressing her breasts and pubic bone against him. She began slowly rubbing her sensitive little button against him, moaning an intermittent sigh of appreciation and pleasure.

In a soft voice, she said, "Jack, I have never been so well loved as I have been tonight. You make me feel so good... so unselfish. And you... You come strolling out of the bathroom as though you've had a good night's sleep. You don't seem the least bit affected by the intense exercise we've being doing. I don't know if I should be pissed at you."

At that very moment, she groaned loudly, having been hit with an unexpected orgasm from rubbing her sensitive and swollen clit against him. When she recovered she began humping him a little faster and harder, and another orgasm smacked her.

She reached over to the lamp table, ripped open a condom, rolled it on him, aligned herself on his cock and began rocking her hips forward and backward across his hips. Steadying herself with her hands on his chest, she began riding him furiously. In less than a minute, she was quaking on top of him... clinching her eyelids and lips... curling and arching her back... her face buried into his shoulder... murmuring words that made no sense. When she opened her eyes, she resumed her rocking across his hips. Moments later...

"Oh, God... Oh, God... Oh, God," she squeaked in an ascending voice. "Do you feel me cumming on you? Do you feel me squeezing you?"

"Beautiful," Jack replied. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Jesus, Jack," she slurred as she fell to his chest and neck... still impaled on his rod. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a gentle squeeze.

On an impulse, she bit his shoulder until she tasted blood.

"FUCK!" he yelped. "What the..."

Jack flipped her off onto the side and leapt to his feet... staring at her devilish grin that was returned to him while she lay on the bed. He touched his shoulder and found blood on his finger tip.

"Bérénice," he slurred, and drew out her name. "I didn't know. I don't believe you and I have discussed this kind of behavior. I'm a little surprised."

Without breaking the sly and wicked smile, she shrugged her shoulders. "I like marking my man. The scratches. Now the bite mark."

With that he snatched her and flipped her onto her tummy like she weighed nothing at all. He leapt on her with his head on her neck and breathed hot breath on her face. He dragged his condom covered cock back and forth though her butt crack, tapping the base of her spine. "Damn, woman. That was a little shocking," he growled softly in her ear. "Hot... Maybe too hot. Are you sure you know what you're doing? With this biting?"

"Maybe I don't," she whispered. "But, I would like to find out what you're going to do about." She could feel her sticky goo crawling across her sensitive button on its way to the sheets. She wiggled her ass against his stiffie.

"OK... If things get out of hand, the safe words are 'First Base.' Say it, so I know you understand."

"First base. Go animal on me, Jack. I want to experience it at least once."

As soon as the last word left her mouth, Jack reached under to her chest and squeezed her left nipple. She moaned a long moan. He moved his hand over to her right one. She moaned ever louder. "Harder!" she demanded. "Yes! Hold that pressure. Yes, yes... Mmm."

She then bumped his pecker with her ass. "I want you to fuck me until I can't breathe anymore. Hurry!"

"Now, now," he whispered, hot breath into her face. "A little demanding, aren't we? You bite me and now you're ordering me around. Nasty language, too. Hot. Very hot. I asked you if you knew what you were doing. I might just... take my time."

Bérénice struggled to release herself from his overpowering clutches. She got nowhere. Jack reached under her again and dragged his fingers across her sticky crease, pausing against her sensitive button. He squeezed her button hard.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she slurred.

He released her, leapt to his feet and slithered a new condom down his member. He then crawled back into bed, lifted her ass toward his pecker and lined himself up. She was on her hands and knees.

"Ready?"

She nodded aimlessly.

He wiggled his intrusion until she stopped against his pubis. Slowly, he began stroking out, then in. Increasing the pace with each cycle. She gasped with each increase.

She began... Moaning. Groaning. Growling. Hissing. Slurring. Panting. Mumbling. Whimpering. Squeaking.

Soon Jack had her at a medium fast pace and she was slurring his name in appreciation. "Jack... I love it. I love you. It feels so... Goooooooooooooooooooood," she moaned out her last word, and then collapsed to the bed. Jack followed her down and pummeled her slick puss with his knees outside of legs. He grabbed a handful of her hair, twirled it around his left fist twice, pulled and craned her neck back a little.

"Do you know what you're doing to me right now, Bérénice? You're driving me insane with lust. That little love bite you gave me, sent me over the edge. You need to be careful about biting me for now on. Be warned, woman. Bite me again, and I'll have my way with you."

"I love it," she hissed. "Fuck me harder, Jack! Harder!"

Jack complied.

She clinched the sheets to the sides of her. "Jack! ... Jack! ... I can't stop... cummmmmmmming..."

She was struggling to breathe. Her lungs screamed for oxygen replenishment. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Colors... Everywhere colors. She couldn't move her arms. They were frozen, clinching the sheets.

Then... it went dark.

*****

Jack returned to bed after taking a quick shower and cuddled his lover into his arms. She moaned satisfaction as he spooned her from behind and held her close to his chest.

"Jack?"

"Umm."

"How many children do you want? Because, I'm marrying you tomorrow," she softly giggled.

Jack chuckled. "We'll discuss children in the morning. I need sleep and you do, too."

She turned around to face him, and began caressing his cheek. "I love you. More than I could ever imagine. Thank you. Thank you for letting me be with you."

Jack closed his eyes and drew her into his arms. "I love you, Bérénice. More than you will ever know."

Chapter 66

"Good morning, Diane."

"Good morning, Brenda. It is a good morning," Diane Fitzpatrick said, as she entered her law office. She sat across from Brenda, her assistant, as she normally does every morning, to briefly visit before she entered her office and began work.

Diane looked beautiful and professional, as she always does, despite her previous evening. After work yesterday, she had met with two colleagues who worked in Kansas City with another law firm. The Tomlin twins... Identical brothers. After drinks and a light dinner, they ended their evening at her home and participated in their favorite carnal activities. The Tomlin twins were fun and recently, had become frequent guests. The twins had to take turns to keep her happy and well fucked. Still, the two together couldn't match Jack Caron, she thought.

After Brenda reported she and her husband went to a play last night, she said, "You have a new client in your office. He's already paid for one hour." She wiggled the five one hundred dollar bills at her.

Diane's eyebrows furled in confusion. Before Diane could speak, Brenda said, "I know you don't like clients in your office, but, when you see who it is, you'll thank me." Brenda wiggled her eyebrow.

"OK," Diane said, with hesitation, as she rose from her seat to head to her office.

When Diane entered her office, she paused at the entryway. Jesus, she thought. I was just thinking of him.

"Good morning, Diane," Jack said, as he rose from his seat. He approached her to give her a soft hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you. Good morning to you, too, Jack," she said, as she closed the door to her office. "This is a pleasant surprise. Brenda tells me you're a client?" She took a seat next to Jack in front of her desk.

"Yes, it seems this is the only way I can speak with you. You haven't returned any of my calls or messages."

Diane dipped her chin and gathered her thoughts. "Jack, you made it clear the last time we were together. You want to move on. I don't want to... interfere with the new life you want. I, quite frankly, don't trust myself around you and I respect you too much to interfere. I've heard your sister in law is living with you."

Jack arched an eyebrow and tilted his head. "You could have returned my call and told me this. I would've understood."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just... couldn't bring myself to hear your voice. I'm struggling with you right now."

Jack nodded his appreciation. Then, a sly smirk crossed his lips and Diane saw it.

"I have a gift for you." He reached inside his coat pocket, pulled out a book of tickets, and handed them to her.

"Tickets to the playoffs. Oakland or the Yankees. Four tickets behind the Royals dugout. Both here and away."

"Jack," she replied, with complete and utter surprise in tone. She just stared at the tickets in her hand. She looked up to his face. He nodded and wiggled an eyebrow. "How? None of my contacts could find any. And you show up with the best seats."

123456...8