An Unexpected Matinee

Story Info
Tammie goes to a movie and gets an unexpected encore.
1.7k words
4.49
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a shitty Friday, which made sense, it had been a shitty week, hell, it had been a shitty month.

I closed my laptop and walked across the small living room to the balcony. I opened the door, stepping out, breathing some fresh air.

Fuck it, I need to get out of this damnable apartment for a while. Taking all online courses for my final semester had seemed like a great idea at the time, but now...

I didn't really think of myself as a social person, but the isolation had been overwhelming. Every time I made plans with my friends for the last month something came up. If it wasn't for the Door Dash drivers, I wouldn't have talked to a human face to face in 3 weeks.

I was going out. I went back inside, and into my bedroom. Pulling my t-shirt off and placing it in the hamper I pulled a light cotton sundress from the closet. Screw it, might as well go all in. I set the dress down on my bed, my panties joined the t-shirt in the shower. I took a nice, long hot shower, shaved my legs, and on a bit of a whim, my pubic hair went down the shower drain as well. I came out feeling fresh and clean, ready for the world. I dried off my hair, the advantage of a pixie cut, and got my blonde hair into place. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. At least this self-imposed isolation hadn't made me fat, I ran my hands over my stomach at just over 5ft tall and 90lbs there wasn't much fat on me. Although I thought, hands moving to my breasts, maybe a few more pounds would help in this department. I gave my A cup breasts a gentle squeeze; well think of all the money I saved on bras...

I pulled on a fresh pair of panties, slipped into the sundress. A pair of sandals, and my purse completed my preparations, and I headed out.

It was a little before 12, and I drove to a little Indian place one of my friends had raved about. He was right, it turned out to be quite good. I finished lunch and soon found myself in the parking lot, wondering what to do next. There was a movie theatre across the parking lot. I couldn't remember the last time I had been to a theatre, but anything seemed better than going back to my apartment.

I strolled across the parking lot and up to the ticket kiosk, the touch screen had an option for "starting soon" so I tapped it. A horror movie and a Disney cartoon both starting in the next 15 minutes. Definitely one extreme or the other, I pondered for a moment then bought a ticket to the cartoon. A quick diet Coke from the concession stand and I found a seat. The place was practically empty, what looked like a mom and her two kids a few rows in front of me and that was it. The previews were winding down when the door opened, a family of four this time, dad, mom and a couple of kids. The dad pointed and the family fell in behind him. He walked right to my row, seriously? All this empty space and you come to my row? As if to add insult he strolled right down the aisle, nodded to me and sat down right next to me. The kids sat down next with mom on the far side.

I was tempted to move, but damnit, I was here first, and this was my seat. Silly I know, I'd fled isolation and here I was mad that someone was in my area but...still.

The movie started and we were soon whisked into the world of talking animals. I was actually starting to enjoy the movie when I felt something brush against my leg. He'd put his arm on the armrest between us, because of course he had I thought angrily, and now his hand was hanging down a bit, his fingertip brushing against my leg. As I watched he moved his hand down further. This wasn't an accident I realized, until the tips of all 4 fingers were resting on my leg.

My mind raced, I should move, I should hit him, throw my drink on him, scream...something...instead I just sat there, watching his hand. After another minute or two his palm was resting on my leg, his fingers curling around my leg, pressing my dress down between my legs. And still I just sat there, watching his hand. It slid down towards my knee, and I felt a tinge of relief, until the fingers hooked into the bottom of my dress and started pulling it up. In a moment or two his hand was right back where it had been, except now it was under my dress, hand resting on my bare leg.

Part of me was grateful that I had shaved my legs, as another part of me still wanted to attack him, run away, something...

His hand started moving up, taking the hem of my dress with it. As I watched my dress slid further up until the edge of his hand was pressing against my panties.

The little girl sitting next to him said something and he turned towards her, his hand moving off of me. I was up on my feet and heading down the aisle almost instantly. I was to the aisle and out of the theatre in moments. Back in the lights I stopped, completely unsure of what to do next. Tell the manager? Call the police? Just go home? Instead, I went into the bathroom, to the nearest stall and did something I never would have thought I'd do. I slid my panties off, put them in my purse and walked back to the theatre.

As I approached my seat, he looked up at me. It was the first really good look I'd gotten of him; he was older, maybe later 40s, early 50s, but attractive in distinguished way. His wife looked younger, mid 30s perhaps, brunette hair in the obligatory mom ponytail. I could see his smile as I sat back down in my seat.

There was no hesitation this time, his hand moved to my thigh as if we were old lovers, sliding the dress up in one quick motion. He spent the rest of the movie, fingers playing with my pussy, never trying to penetrate me, just touching, caressing, playing. I obediently spread my legs and let him.

Sooner than I would have imagined the movie was ending, evil was vanquished, and our cartoon heroes were safe. His hand swiftly left me, and I just as swiftly closed my legs and fixed my dress. He got up without a word and filed out of the theatre behind his family.

I sat there until the credits ended, the lights came up and the cleaning crew entered the theatre. I got to my feet and headed out of the theatre in a daze. As I was almost to the family restroom the door opened, a woman and a small girl were coming out. I recognized her as the woman from the theatre. She looked down at the little girl.

"Go see your dad", and pointed down the hallway where he was standing with the other child.

I tried to avoid eye contact, pretending I hadn't noticed and kept walking, just a few more steps I told myself.

Then a strong hand was locked on my arm, effortlessly yanking me into the bathroom. The door closed and I heard the click of the lock. She was a good 7 inches taller than me and had the look of one of those moms who drop their kids off and spend the day at Pilates or spin class of whatever the current thing is. I stood there, shocked and terrified, I was going to get beaten up in a bathroom for messing around with her husband and I hadn't even done anything.

She moved to me with cat like grace, hands on my shoulders she pushed me back into the wall, one hand was on my chest now, pressing me back into the cool tile, the other reached down, grabbing the hem of my dress and pulling it up. Her hand was soon on my sex, fingers running up and down, feeling the wetness her husband had left behind.

Then she dropped to her knees, burying her face in me, I'd never been licked like that in my life, her tongue probing me, a finger slid inside me, and after being so aroused but empty for so long I almost came right there, She had my left leg over her shoulder now, I was balancing on my right as I watched her pony tail fly around. Then I burst, my orgasm hitting me, fighting to keep from crying out. She moved out from under my leg and I found myself sliding down the wall until I was sitting on the bathroom floor. She walked over to where I had dropped my purse and picked it up. Pulling my I-phone out she pointed it at my face to unlock it. Kneeling beside me she lifted my skirt, exposing me and took a picture of me.

She typed into the phone for a moment then stood up.

"When you think you are ready for more, let me know." She said, dropping my phone in my lap and leaving the bathroom.

I picked the phone up, there was a text going to a number I didn't know. It simply said, "Theatre slut" and had the picture of my pussy attached.

I sat there until I heard a knock on the door. I had the presence of mind to call out for them to wait. I stood up, fixed my dress, grabbed my purse and hurried out to find a mom and her small child waiting outside.

I apologized and hurried out of the building and back to my car. Driving home in a daze, I was soon back in my apartment, laying in my bed, working my vibrator deep inside me as I stared at the text.