All Comments on 'An Unexpected Reaction'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 1,117 Comments (Page 12)
phantom123phantom123about 2 months ago

Perhaps my favorite story. I really love this. The characters, the story, all are really good. Definitely a 10 star story: 5 is just not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

This was a really great story. It kept me engaged and I couldn’t stop reading. I can’t to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"I have, and I'm content. But, Jace, late at night, when you're lying there next to her, do you ever think about me? If you'd just forgiven me, we'd still be together."

Hope the Ex-wife Becky's second husband didn't have friends in the room when she said that. Unless he had also 'settled' on her too, her real character would be revealed. Some people are not wired for fidelity, and the sad part about that is it means more than just sexual intimacy. People like this Becky don't ever understand that violating one form of intimacy compromises them all. People so wired lack the basic judgement necessary to have your back, and could never be trusted with the core intimacy that make a marriage work. My brother's first wife was exactly like that, and we both worked in the same philanthropic field for years, so I worked with her associates many times. Speaking of awkward, considering what I knew, and readily observed in her work. Excellent story, and so fundamentally true, despite the artistic license.

Doug2024Doug202425 days ago

Why I like stories like this is because reading them I know how truly lucky I am. I do not understand why there are not more stories about women that have multiple orgasms. Maybe women like my wife are rare.

My wife and I waited 7 weeks before we had set the first time for various reasons. I jerked off in the morning, because I wanted longer to make sure she had an orgasm. It turned out I did not need to worry about.

After we went out to dinner, we went back to her apartment and had sex for the first time. I was in total awe. We made love for about 15 to 20 minutes. My future wife had the first orgasm in about a minute and then proceeded to have have one right another.

When we finished, she wanted to talk. She explained she did not like to receive oral set. If she was going to have orgasms, she wanted them with me in her. I asked how many she had. She said she was not totally sure but figured it was between 10 and 20 and most likely closer to 20.

Needless to say my wife loves sex. Been married over 46 years. Even into our late 50's we still had sex 2 to 4 just about every week. Unfortunately ED has become a big issue, but I hope to have implant surgery soon.

Again why are there not more stories about women like my wife? Are women with this gift really that rare?

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Was really loving it till the end.

Thought the totally unnecessary threat, whilst crushing his balls, was uncalled for. Shows her insecurities __WAY__ too much, not to mention assault. Always the double standard that if a man did that to a woman, they'd be arrested.

V.

usaretusaret23 days ago

2d read, still 5 stars. Love it.

Doug2024Doug202420 days ago

V missed the point. Chas made the first mistake. He did not introduce Becky as his ex-wife. This most likely bothered Amanda. The author points out Amanda's flaws throughout the story. Despite how much she had changed, Amanda was still a jealous woman. She knew the effect Becky had on Chas and was drawing a line in the sand.

ClearmuseClearmuse18 days ago

Didn't know what I was getting into really, but gripping story.

ca_daveca_dave17 days ago

@anonymous from 4 months ago. Try reading the story again and take time to understand it. Both Amanda and Celeste were wards of the state. Both in foster care, because their mom had died. Amanda tells Jace sb

ca_daveca_dave17 days ago

Continuing last comment. Amanda told Jace her mom had taught her to cook before the booze got her. The story did not have holes in it.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean15 days ago

Multiple reads of this one, still a 5 great writing good story realistic events other than the 2 faced friends.

StruckwrongStruckwrong13 days ago

Other than the fact that he was shown her true colors the first time it was enjoyable. That one thing was a bit frustrating.

She made the first time into cheating by lying about it.

If you can't even make it through the dating period you aren't going to long term either.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I am certain no one believes it would be appropriate for the MC to begin forcing all of the fingers of his right hand into his bride's vagina while saying,, "I don't trust that food critic. So take this as a warning. If I ever catch you talking to him again, I'll tear your cunt apart." By the same token, Amanda's ball crushing warning was way off base and clearly abusive. She may have trauma in her background, but that does not give her license to traumatize other people, especially her partner.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I have a problem with JC marring a girl that seems to be much younger then he is. Makes for a good fantasy. Some editing is needed.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae5 days ago

5 stars one your best Storys

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

A pet peeve of mine is authors who have women liberally slapping men in their stories. It's not virtuous that the guys just take it without saying anything, it's abuse and its pathetic. I was slapped one time in a bar, she was wearing the whole pitcher of beer I was holding right after. They don't have to fight or hit the women back but doing nothing isn't strength, it's weakness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
9000 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories