An Unexpected Romance Ch. 068-081

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela answered the door quickly when James knocked on the door. She threw the door open and stood in the threshold.

The white bikini.

She giggled and asked, "Aren't you going to come in?"

James shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Of course," he slurred.

As he stepped inside, Angela slammed the door and took the back of his head in her hand. She pulled him in quickly for a passionate kiss. Her other hand began pawing his chest. James embraced her in his arms. Once the kiss was firm, she pressed her breasts into his belly.

Angela broke their kiss and stepped away. Smiling. Her breasts wiggled inside her top.

"I made some gyros. Are you hungry?" she yelped, as she skipped into the kitchen of her one bedroom apartment. James couldn't utter a word... because of her wiggling buns... inside the rear of her Brazilian cut bikini bottom.

The strings on that bikini look awfully thin, he thought. He blinked... Twice.

Angela peeked over her shoulder to giggle at the look James had on his face. Her plan was working perfectly.

She set the table and served up the gyros and iced tea. James sat in one of the chairs, still speechless. Her small breasts were wiggling around inside her bikini top as she served up the gyros.

As she sat down to the table, Angela said, "You said I could've taken your shirt off in Kansas City when I wore this bikini. I would like to know if I can take your shirt off tonight."

He nodded.

She giggled a little too loudly.

James had a hard time concentrating on the meal Angela made for him. He was distracted by the bright white bikini on top of her olive colored skin.

"You're doing this on purpose," he began. "To weaken me. You look incredible with your bikini. The strings look like they will break any moment. I can't look away. You're irresistible. Your eyes and now your bikini and... you're body."

Angela began laughing very loud. "You ARE silly! Aren't you being a little dramatic?"

"Me?" he replied. "I would say, YOU are dramatic, answering the door wearing a bikini... This bikini. I hope you're aware of what you are doing to me right now."

"I take it this is your favorite bikini."

He nodded.

Chapter 81

James had just finished the last of the dishes in the kitchen. He was removing the apron from his hips when Angela stopped him. She took him into her arms and pulled him close. She pressed her breasts into his belly and lay her head on his chest.

"Would you flee the building if I told you I was falling in love with you?" she asked.

"No, I wouldn't."

"I don't know too many men who would follow their girlfriend to college, just to be near her. I take it you came here for me, instead of that coaching job," she whispered.

He nodded, and said, "I'm falling in love with you, Angela. Don't flee the building, please." She chuckled.

"I did come here for you," he offered. "I think you are an amazing woman. Beyond your exotic beauty, you're clever and smart. Kind and considerate. Sexy. Something I've never experienced with a woman. I want to be with you."

She reached up for the back of his head and brought him in for a kiss. The kiss became passionate while they were in the kitchen. She pushed him against the wall and mauled his lips with hers, pushing her body against his. He responded by pulling her tight against himself while they kissed. Their tongues and lips dueled... passionately.

She broke the kiss and took his hand in hers. She looked up into his eyes with love. She removed his apron and turned to lead him to her bedroom.

When they arrived at her bed, she whispered, "You can have second base tonight. I want you to touch me. I have dreamt of this moment with you since you stopped to help me."

She wrapped her arms around his chest and pressed herself hard against him. He responded with his own embrace. He kissed her. Hard.

She pushed him away and stepped back. Looking into his eyes, she reached behind her back and released the strings. Without removing her gaze, she reached behind her neck, and slowly... untied the strings.

Her bikini top fell to the floor and James' eyes immediately dropped to her breasts.

Her small breasts were perky and youthful. They were the perfect size for her petite frame. Her breasts were capped with brown nipples. They were not too big, nor too small for the size of her small breasts. Her nipples were erect and stiff. They looked like brown berries. When she giggled nervously, her breasts wiggled. Sexy, he thought.

Angela flung her arms around James' chest again and pressed herself against him, her head lying on his chest. James pulled her close to press her breasts against his belly.

"My heart is pounding in my chest," she whispered nervously.

"Mine, too," he whispered in return. And, it was. His heart felt as though it was trying to escape his chest. It had been so long since he felt a woman's touch.

After Angela felt comfortable exposing her breasts to her first man, she stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt.

She pulled the shirt from within his jeans and exposed his chest. His chest was hairy from below his pectorals to his neck. Long and straight; a little shaggy. Enough to play with and groom with her fingers. He had a tiny bit of hair along the midline of his tight abdomen. She helped his shirt from over his shoulders and arms and tossed it to the side.

Her eyes widen. He was muscular, but not overly so. Athletic. His pectorals, well defined. Even with covered hair, she could see the curves of his chest muscles. His arms were strong and toned. His neck was thick and sturdy. His shoulders broad, muscular, and strong. His jaw defined with masculinity. She felt herself getting turned on. Her loins tingling.

She again wrapped her arms around him and lay her head against his hairy, but comforting chest. He took her into his arms and pressed her against himself.

"I finally got your shirt off," she said, with a quivering and nervous voice. "Look at me. I'm nervous and shaking like a leaf in the wind. I'd hoped I wouldn't be so nervous." She attempted a giggle, but it quivered and squeaked.

"Angela, I'm nervous, too. We can take all the time you want. We can even put our shirts back on and try some other time, if you want. This is all about you right now."

12