An Unexpected Seduction

Story Info
A man seduces a sexy, intelligent woman.
1.6k words
4.25
7.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Virginia at a conference for my job in sales. It was boring and lucrative work that capped a rather exciting life of "consulting" in war zones for 15 years. The years were glamorous and dangerous, yet not conducive to fatherhood. I'm 40, married for 11 years and have a 1-year-old son. I have not strayed, but that was about to change.

I walked down to the hotel restaurant and seated at the bar was a beautiful, fit woman in her early 30s. I stared, but she did not notice. I made a snap decision to sit at the bar instead of getting a table for one. I smiled, put my phone on the bar and sat a stool away from her. I ordered dinner and wine and spent the next 30 minutes being chill and just sneaking glances. She was tanned with shoulder length blonde hair and wearing a tank top that showed off her athletic and defined arms. When she walked to the bathroom her ass was tight and her body looked powerful. I was imagining a six pack and firm thighs under her clothes. When she returned, I asked her if she was here at the conference, and she said no, she was here for a different type of work. After playing 20-questions, Jane admitted she's a nuclear scientist who was in town to meet her boss at one of the three-letter government agencies. She traveled frequently to the middle east, as I have. No longer was I boring, as I could hold my own in the conversation. I was an operator, or rather, used to be.

Neither of us had anywhere to be so I bought a bottle of wine and we drank, laughed and swapped stories. I moved to the stool next to her and our legs firmly touched as I faced her. She did not flinch and I kept pressure on her knee. She would touch my arm as she talked and soon it was resting on my forearm. I started to get hard. She was stunning and I was nervous. I made the decision to push forward and seduce her knowing there were only 2 outcomes, getting shut down or rewarded. I was focused.

After finishing the wine, I paid the bill and asked if she wanted to continue our conversation in my room.

She hesitated a second before saying, "Yes Frank, I'd enjoy that."

She grabbed my arm and my cock grew bigger with every step. I walked through the door of my suite and she continued to hold onto my arm. Once in the room I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and our tongues played. I grabbed her face and she let her arms fall to my waist and pulled me in. Her palm fell to my bulge and she smiled.

"Mr. Operator has quite a cock."

I groaned and pressed my hips into her. My hands caressed her strong shoulders and shapely arms. I leaned to one side and gently skimmed my hand up her stomach to her breast. It was full, firm and her nipples were poking through begging to be pinched. I lightly squeezed her nipple and she moaned into my mouth. I lifted her tank top over her head and she removed her thin lace bra. I was on fire. Her breasts were a perfect 36C and her stomach was flat and honed. I sucked on her nipples and bit down. She gasped and ran her hands through my black hair as she arched her back. I needed more. I bent over and unbuttoned her pants and slid them to the floor along with her panties. She stepped out of her shoes and stood in front of me naked. I bent to my knees, grabbed her ass and pressed her smooth and dripping pussy into my face. I licked her gently and then more hungrily. Her labia were red and swollen. She was moaning and sidestepped to the edge of the bed where she laid down and put her legs over my shoulders. I licked her pussy, bit her clit and pushed two fingers inside her.

"Yes, keep licking me! I'm going to cum!"

I grabbed her ass, licked and flicked her clit with my mouth and slowly put my finger on her rosebud.

"I'm cumming! Oh God don't stop. Yes!" she raged as she quivered onto my face.

Now it was my turn.

"Take your clothes off!" she demanded. She hopped off the bed and went straight for my belt. I am lean and fit with a body toned in a former life.

"Holy shit! Your cock is enormous!"

I have never measured it, but I have heard this from every woman I've been with. She wrapped her hand around my shaft which was thicker than her grip. The head glistened with precum and she lowered her mouth to it. She bobbed her head up and down, expertly sucking and running her lips up and down the shaft. She held my balls with one hand as I fed my veined cock down her throat. She choked a few times, and spit covered my entire tool. She stroked me and licked my shaved balls, sucking each one.

"I'm going to cum soon if you keep this up," I said.

"I want it. I want to swallow all of it," she said before squeezing my shaft and sucking hard on the head.

My hands gripped her hair as I fucked her mouth. Within seconds my toes curled and I erupted in her mouth, pulses of cum shot down her throat. She slurped it all and massaged my balls to get every last ounce.

"Pace yourself," I told myself, "There's a lot more on the menu."

Jane got up and laid on the bed, grinning.

"I guess we're even," she said.

I walked to the mini fridge, my cock swinging, and I grabbed a bottle of wine. I screwed off the top, took a swig and sat on the bed passing the bottle back and forth. I was mesmerized by her body. Her legs were tone from skiing and her back and arms were strong from kayaking. She ran a finger over my two scars, one across my abdomen from a knife fight that I barely won and a small bullet hole in my right side, an area unprotected by body armor.

"Jesus Frank, what the hell happened here?"

"Another life" I said.

Then I bent down and kissed her passionately. We grabbed each other and rolled around. She was on top of me and I felt my groin stirring. Normally I need a lot of manual coaxing to get hard again, but tonight was different. The testosterone was flowing. I was half-hard when she slid down and put her mouth on my cock bringing it to full attention. She caressed my ass and let a finger slide inside. My cock became hard as steel.

She straddled me and leaned over. I started licking her beasts as my arms wrapped around her. She grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze and slowly slid back so the head of my cock was at the entrance of her pussy.

"You are so wet," I said.

"Umm humm," she replied and then slowly let the head of my cock slip by the lips of her pussy. She stopped and enjoyed the feeling of my cock head entering her. I was fully engorged but wanted her to control the pace. She slowly fed my big dick into her. Half-way in she stopped, breathing hard, her neck coated in sweat.

"You are so fucking big. I have to go slow. Let me get used to it."

My hands were on her ass now, firmly grabbing her cheeks. When she lowered down all the way I held her there, enjoying that I was impaling this goddess with my monster cock. She slowly inched up, then down again. After a few strokes she was pushing down hard and whimpered with every thrust. Soon her pussy was milking my entire shaft, up and down, her head back, nipples erect and me biting them. Her hand was on my shaft as she stroked and felt me pump her. The pace quickened and she threw her head back in ecstasy. I felt the need to take control and I flipped her on her stomach and bent her knees so her ass was pointed toward me. Her hair was splayed out on the bed, I grabbed both her wrists above her head and I slid my thick cock into her wet entrance. It slightly hurt her but she wanted more.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Jane screamed.

I drove into her with full thrusts. I let go of her wrists and grabbed onto her hips. I looked down and watched my swollen cock thrust in and out, full strokes, my head almost popping out, but not quite. She was panting. I spit onto her ass and started rubbing my thumb around her hole. I slowly worked my thumb inside.

"Oh God, yes!" she yelled. "I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum all over your cock!"

"Cum all over my cock. I want you to cum hard on me," I commanded.

Her yelling, "Cum with me. Fill me up. I want to feel you explode in me!" put me over the edge. I was fighting back an orgasm that I was not expecting. Playing with her ass while fucking her tight pussy was too much.

She let out a deep, guttural moan, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop." Her pussy squeezed my cock rhythmically as she came all over me.

"I'm cumming hard!" I said as I grabbed her tighter and thrust as deep as I could. We both convulsed and I emptied another load into her.

I was spent and we were both satisfied. I collapsed on top of her, my cock softening inside her wetness. We laid there for a while and decided a shower was in order. Then we could rest and see what else the night may bring.