An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching her, I used my body to block the sight of Mandy's nakedness from those on the shore while taking in a mind-searing unobstructed full-frontal view of her bodily delights. When Mandy was buffeted against me, I quickly wrapped my beach towel around her body and under her arms, gathering it in the front.

"Here," I barked, "Hold this towel around you and cling to me. Stay calm and I will get you out of this surf!"

As we neared the shoreline, Mandy sobbed, "Oh, Nick, I was so damn foolish not to listen to you. I am so embarrassed! I must have flashed myself to anyone on the shore who was looking. Can we just grab our stuff and get out of here?"

Within minutes we were in my car and heading out of the beach park's parking lot. "So, where to? Shall I take you back to your hotel?"

"Nick, I can't go back there with a towel wrapped around my nudity. Can you please take me to someplace where I can shower and change into what little clothes I have left? Wait! Oh, fuck! When things go wrong for me, they really go wrong. I'm missing my top...and must have dropped it in the rush of things. Do I what? No. Don't turn around...let's just go!"

"Well, the only place that I can think of that will afford you the privacy you need is my condo apartment. However, I'll understand if you're hesitant..."

"For Heaven's sake, Nick! I sit here in the passenger seat of your car with only a towel wrapped around my nakedness and trying desperately not to flash you more of me than you've already seen. Can you please take me to your place where I can shower and get some clothes on me?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fortunately, my condominium was a "mind-your-own-business" place, and me ushering a wet haole girl with a towel wrapped around her body to my unit drew little attention and no questions. Once in my place, I hurriedly steered Mandy to the bathroom, saying that I would drape her shorts and one of my thin extra-large t-shirts over the bathroom doorknob. I also let it be known that despite her earlier promise of lunch, I would be whipping a light meal for us while she showered.

Quickly searching the refrigerator for possible ingredients that I could use, I spotted some leftover spicy tuna poke from the night before, a cucumber, a carrot, and an avocado that had to be eaten right away. Thank God, I had made a fresh pot of rice before I left the apartment, and pulling out the nori (seaweed) sheets from the freezer, I went about whipping up some spicy tuna temaki (sushi cones).

"Whatcha doing, Nick," came from behind me.

I turned and was struck by lightning again (this time in my own apartment) as I beheld a freshly washed Mandy who was clad in my thin roomy t-shirt. The telltale jiggling and swaying for her shirt's front told me that she was braless, but it was the lack of any hints of her shorts that threw me for a loop.

Desperately trying to regain my composure, I tried (and failed) to act casual as I said, "Well, although I'm Chinese, I thought I'd whip you up some spicy tuna cones. If that's okay with you, why don't you pour us some white wine? There's an already open bottle in the refrig."

Mandy moved and opened the refrigerator door; however, instead of gracefully kneeling, she bent over from her waist. As such, the front of her t-shirt fell forward to brazenly display her breasts which swayed, dangled, and mesmerized me. Given my unobstructed view, I was able to quickly confirm that Mandy had gone 'commando' under my t-shirt, and the crotch of my shorts quickly became extremely full and uncomfortable.

"Mandy! You're showing me much too much of your...boobs...among other things!"

Straightening, Mandy looked at me with a mixture of shock, inquisitiveness, and bemusement. "Ahhh, I thought you had seen everything about my body up close and personal."

"Shall I say that the vision of you standing there in the pounding surf completely naked...well...I'm lucky I wasn't struck blind by your...beauty. However, you don't have to flash your incredibly breathtaking body to me so often. I am not exactly immune to your feminine delights and bewitching body...if you know what I mean?:

"I'll take that as an odd compliment. Nick, I've got to ask you if I have to worry about an insanely jealous girlfriend who will walk through your door at any moment and upon seeing me, will have murder in her eyes? I mean you are a nice-looking guy who must..."

"Girlfriend? Ha, I wish. I've been so focused on my studies and establishing myself that I've had no time for any committed feminine involvement. There have been girls... mostly Korean...guess I have a thing for kimchee-girls...who started out as friends but ended up wanting to be more. There was a very persistent Korean one, Cissy, who couldn't accept that she wasn't the right one for me. One day she showed up at my door and was determined to prove me wrong."

"So, what happen?" asked Mandy who was clearly intrigued by my previous affairs as she sipped the wine she had poured for us.

"Well, a gentleman is not supposed to kiss and tell...but...she ended up sleeping in my bed." Although she tried desperately to hide her emotions, Mandy's lovely face briefly flashed surprise, then dismay, and finally something that I could interpret at the time.

"However, it's a good thing that that couch over there folds out to a full-size bed because that's where I slept for nearly a month. She had too much pride to crawl into my bed especially when I was cool to her overtures. Finally, she took the hint and after having one hell of a hissy-fit, left in a huff. I'm glad I resisted her charms and willingness...still...there are times I have wondered what might have happened between us if Cissy had simply asked me first.

"Oh, well, guess I'll never know. Hey, let's sit and have lunch while you tell me about yourself. Do you have a boyfriend who's madly in love with you and willing to follow you to Hawaii?"

As she took a bite of my sushi cone, Mandy commented, "This is good..." But as she chewed, I could see that she was considering what to say and how much to disclose. Then after swallowing and taking a sip of her wine, she said hesitantly, "Well, I just broke up with a guy whom I was dating for a couple of months. I wish I could say that he was my boyfriend and would be following me, but...although this may sound gross... our relationship was purely sexual. Bruce...that's his name... just used and molested me to get his rocks off...if you know what I mean. He left me hurt, feeling cheap, and thoroughly abused.

"Me choosing to attend the TIM program at the University of Hawaii Manoa was in part to get away from my well-meaning but too controlling parents...especially my dad...and from Bruce. My relationship with Bruce was rather toxic, but he is so self-centered that he wouldn't even think to follow me...which is good.

"No, I'm looking forward to turning over a new leaf when I move here...and hopefully I can count on you to help me start that first paragraph..."

"Well...if you stop flashing me parts of your breathtaking body and overloading and short-circuiting my senses, you can count on me as a friend. I'll introduce you to people and vouch for you. Who knows maybe you'll find that special person that you're looking for. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great, Nick, and thank you. By the way, although I have already said it, these sushi cones and your apartment are neat...like you." And with that said, Mandy leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. "That's for rescuing me when I didn't listen to you and not saying, 'I told you so,''" Then kissing me again, she murmured, "This is for you not taking advantage of me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It went without saying that given Mandy's personality and attractiveness, she wowed the administrators, faculty, and staff of the Shidler Business College and especially those of the TIM program. The faculty and staff took the time to explain her course options and went so far as to advise her of a possible introductory course schedule. Before she said her goodbyes, Mandy received reassurances from the College's Dean and the Program Chairman that her application approval would be waiting in her email inbox by the time she returned to the East Coast.

However, Mandy's real stamp of approval was given by Mrs. Souza, the TIM students' faculty advisor. Pulling me aside, she frankly said, "Nicholas (in a tone she used when she wanted me to pay attention), in my decades with this program, I've met tons of students, but I've got to say that pretty Portuguese girl...one of my kind...of yours is a winner. I see the way she looks at you for advice...and is quite taken with you.

"You better not go 'lolo' (Hawaiian for stupid) and lose a good Portagee girl. There are not many of 'us' around and you haven't lived until you've had a Portuguese woman in your life. If you lose this sweet girl, I'll wring your pake (Hawaiian for Chinese) neck. Do you understand? Hmmph!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At my father's urging (he said it was subtle while I called it arm-twisting) and bankrolling, I persuaded Mandy to let me take her and her parents out for a farewell dinner on their last night in town. Her initial objections were soothed when I pointed out that it would be a good time to share the good news about her TIM program acceptance. Also, if her parents knew that she had at least one solid friend whom she could rely on, they would be less likely to pop up unannounced at her doorstep to check on her.

The dinner was at one of Hawaii's finest dining restaurants (hey, if my dad was being this and willing to cough it up, I was going to live it up), and her parents were simply impressed with the cuisine and the restaurant. However, they were mystified by their daughter's somewhat docile nature especially when it came to me.

Since her parents at first didn't know what to make of me, we did, however, get off to a somewhat rocky start. Their concerns were aggravated when Mandy chose to be borderline affectionate with me despite my efforts to play it cool. While her mother tried to figure out what had happened to her daughter, her father couldn't contain his irritation and inquisitiveness about our relationship. He slowly but surely subjected me to a not-too-subtle interrogation.

If it wasn't for two things, I would have stood up and left. The first was my dad or more so his business relationship with Mandy's father, Mark, and then there was Mandy who was becoming visibly upset with the behavior of her parents.

"Dad! Mom! Stop it immediately!" Mandy hissed sharply with those hazel eyes of hers flaring with her barely contained anger. "Oh, please do behave! Nick has been a perfect gentleman all the time I've been with him....and does not deserve your thinly-veiled suspicions and demeaning inquisition.

"Nick rescued me from a very regrettable situation when I wouldn't listen to him about body surfing, and then took the time to introduce me to the Business College and its TIM program. I'll have you know that because of him, I have received verbal reassurances that I will be accepted into the Fall TIM class. I will...I repeat, will...be moving to Hawaii for my graduate studies...end of story...dad!"

"Nick graciously offered to take us all to dinner so that I could share the 'good' news with you. He doesn't deserve the treatment he has received from you," Mandy added. Then after a pause to gather her thoughts, she went on to say, "While I don't exactly know where our relationship will go, I know that Nick will become a part of my life whether you like it or not,...so deal with it!" Then taking in a deep breath to calm herself, Mandy smiled and in a rather chipper voice asked, "Are we ready for dessert?"

When I dropped her off at her hotel room, Mandy hugged me and whispered, "Thanks, Nick. I know I made the right decision about moving to Hawaii, and tonight reassured my parents (as you said) that I had someone to whom I could turn if I needed to." Then squishing those damn boobs of hers against my rapidly beating chest, Mandy kissed me, letting her lively tongue say what she didn't. "That's to hold you until we meet again.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~.

To put it simply, Mandy was too good to be true. I mean how often does a guy meet a pretty girl with a dynamite body and within hours sees her completely nude? Then to further complicate matters, have that very same young woman pranced around my apartment while clad only in a thin and overly large t-shirt with nothing underneath? Where do you find someone like Mandy who kisses me freely while squashing her fantastic tits into my rapidly beating chest, and suggestively grinds her pussy against my hardening cock?

Mandy was a wet dream that I hoped never to wake up from...and then my cell phone rang. "Hi, Nick! It's Mandy! Since you didn't call me, I've taken the liberty of calling you...don't you love assertive women? I hope you will say 'yes' to the two questions that I'm about to ask you because if you don't, you'll put me in a real bind with my parents and especially my dad.

"Are you ready for the first one?" Mandy asked and before I could say anything, said, "Will you pick me up at the Honolulu Airport tomorrow afternoon? I've decided to 'get out of Boston' before my parents can develop plans to accompany me like they did the last time. I'll be bringing only two suitcases and will live out of them. You will? Oh, thank you, Nick! What's that? Where will you be taking me?

"Ahhh, that brings me to my second question. Nick. Would you mind terribly if I stayed at your place? Hey, at least I asked instead of just barging in as Cissy did. Now, before you say anything, I'm willing to sleep on the couch pull-out, stay out of your way, and let you do your own thing...even if it means without me.

"As I said earlier, I hope you will say 'yes' to both questions. I've got to be honest with you if you don't agree to the second one, I don't have any options because I'm flying my parents' nest by the seat of my pants.

"I know you're probably wondering how long I'll be staying at your place, and my answer is that I don't know. However, if I know my dad, he will be calling your dad to find me a place to live once he has found that I've flown the coop and am staying with you.

"However, I'd rather that you help me find a place for me to live. If my father had his way, I'd be living in a cloistered nunnery with security cameras from which my parents could monitor my every waking moment ...especially those spent with guys! Ugh!

"I know that I am coming across as kind of...pushy...but I really do need your help. Please, Nick?

"Aah, is it okay for me to say anything? It is? Good. In response to your second question to me, my answer is...'yes.'"

Mandy squealed with delight on the other end of the call, but I quickly interjected, "However, there are so ground rules that come with my agreement. First and I know this will sound strange, our living arrangement will not be predicated on sex. In fact, while I find you extremely attractive and sexy, I'm really not into casual sex or quid pro quo sex, if you know what I mean. I don't want to become a clone of Bruce, your last boyfriend. So, you're sleeping on the couch's pull-out bed is a given. Understood?

"Next, on the first of July, I report for my golden opportunity of a job which I hope to parlay into bigger and better opportunities. This is important to me, and I need to really learn the ins and outs of my job and the system so that I can make my probation and then be selected for better and higher-paying jobs.

"Soon afterward, you will begin your graduate program in the Fall which will prepare you for what I am about to get into. So, let's get it straight when it comes to focus, time, and priorities. This means no teasing or distracting me with your all-too-tempting body. Do you agree to these stipulations?"

"Okay, okay, I agreed, Nick! Thank you for agreeing to let me stay with you, but for the record, you're no fun. Still, as I told you when I first met you, I had that certain 'feeling' that we were meant to know each other better. Somehow I know that this is the start of something special. Now, with that having been said, here is my flight schedule..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Having Mandy in my apartment and life was an eye-opener. In keeping with my living conditions, she made every effort not to tempt or tease me with her bodily delights. Yet, it was like keeping the Sun in a gunnysack since Mandy's sensuality kept shining through and had me in a state of constant arousal and wonderment.

Mandy immediately tackled my apartment's bathroom, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting it. She then took on my kitchen and besides cleaning it, took inventory of what I had or needed, discarding then moldy and outdated food items. She stripped and washed the bedding from not only her pull-out bed but mine too while doing some much-needed house cleaning.

When I asked her what she was doing, Mandy simply replied, "This is what Portuguese women do, and how I was raised." Mandy looked at me with a smirk on her lovely lips and murmured, "How the heck did you survive before I entered your life?"

In the weeks to come, Mandy and I simply hung out together. In the process, I managed to help her buy a sturdy one-piece swimsuit, introduced Mandy to my body surfing buddies, to my nightclub gang, and finally my long-time friends. All were stunned by Mandy's beauty and friendly disposition, and when they discovered that she was living in my condo unit, none could believe that we had just met and were only roommates. Somehow the social invitations that I received always included Mandy (oh boy).

.

True to his suspicious nature, Mandy's father contacted mine. As a result, several rental referrals were sent to Mandy to check out. Yet, for some strange reason, something always popped up that prevented us from doing so promptly. The few that we managed to check out on our own, somehow weren't to Mandy's or my liking. Our days of living together began turning into weeks, and then the weeks turned into three months.

"Nicholas, I don't know what is happening with you and Mandy," my dad said rather sternly through my cell phone, "but her father is giving me major heartburn about 'his' daughter not having her own place and continuing to live with 'my' son. Mark is so upset that he's ready to hop a flight over to Hawaii to 'personally' find his daughter a place to live.

"Now, here's a good referral from one of my golfing buddies for a unique unit that the two of you might find attractive. You and Mandy check it out ASAP...no more delays or excuses...okay?"

The unit turned out to be a nice and spacious two-bedroom unit that overlooked the Ala Wai Canal and was virtually across the street from the Ala Moana Shopping Center. The unique feature of this unit was that it was close to my working place, was a hop-skip-and-jump from the University, and most importantly came with two parking stalls.

"Do you know, Nick," mused Mandy as we returned to my place, "that the apartment that we just looked at would be perfect for roomies such as us...assuming you'd still want to live with me. We'd each get a bedroom to ourselves...you'd pay less than what you're paying now for your place because my dad will pick up my half of the rent.

"And more importantly, I wouldn't have to sleep on your pull-out couch...not that I'm complaining, you understand. Additionally, I'd have someone whom I trust and can depend on in the apartment. Finally, If you were to occupy my second bedroom. it would prevent my parents from dropping in for an extended stay. What do you think? Do you want to continue living with me?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it, my lease is about to expire at the end of the month...but hmmm...this is a really hard choice. How much do I want to continue living with an attractive young woman who loves to traipse around the apartment scantily clad... and is rather affectionate? Hmmm...decisions, decisions, decisions."