An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had a way of subtly (if there is such a thing with her) displaying her sensuous body that never failed to distract me from whatever I was doing. This ranged from the jiggle of her braless tits (as she eschewed wearing her boob-smashers as she called the offending undergarment in question), to her constant bending over and stunning me with the tantalizing vision of her dangling full titties and inviting ass. Of course, whenever she was listening to her favorite music, Mandy was constantly (but unconsciously) gyrating her hips, buns, and legs most provocatively.

Needless to say, I couldn't resist frequently ravishing my young Portuguese lover, much to her supposed surprise (or so she said) and great delight. Later as we lay in each other's arms exhausted yet satisfied, Mandy would always proclaim her innocence and what a beast who had his way with her...ah huh.

She'd conveniently forget how she wantonly sucked my dick until I was rock-hard, shameless mounted me, and rode the shit out of me until she climaxed. Then she would whimper how I 'made' her do all the nasty and sinful things that she had done...and that she'd have to go to church confess her sins and do penitence because of me. Go figure!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Without turning around, I murmured, "Mandy, why are you topless...again... and pressing your breathtaking bare bosom into the back of my head?"

"Ahhh, I not topless..."

"You're not?"

"No, I'm completely naked and so goddamn horny that my nipples are painfully hard and I am practically dripping with my pussy juices. Come on, baby, help me take my mind off of things.

"If you don't take care of my needs, I'll be forced to play with myself. Yes, I know that you told me not to...but I had to be a bad little girl because you've been neglecting me. The way I see it...you're forcing me to do naughty-naughty things..."

"You know what happens to wicked little girls like you? They get punished for their sassy and willful ways...to teach them a lesson in decency, manners, and obedience."

"Ooh, I can't wait!" exclaimed Mandy as she snuggled against my neck to the point of being blatantly obscene.

"Is that what you want?" I said as I stood and turned to behold my incredibly sexy lover. When Mandy eagerly nodded with eager anticipation, I then muttered, "Then your better strip me, and do it quickly,

It never ceased to amaze me how Mandy in the months that we had lived together, had become so adept at pulling off my clothes in a flash. Then just as quickly, she dropped to her knees and yanked down my shorts and underwear. Her appreciative moan was uttered when my raging hard-on sprung free to bob lewdly before her hungry eyes.

And then it was my turn to utter a strangled groan as my cock disappeared between my lover's sucking mouth. She attacked my rigid boner like a hungry bitch-in-heat. With each bob of her head, she swallowed more and more until her grasping lips kissed my pubic hairs.

"Enough, you Portuguese nympho! I don't want to blow my wad down your gulping throat," I said as I took a step back and regrettably yanked my cock from her mouth. "Stand up...turn around...and grab the edge of my study desk. Quickly...if you know what's good for you."

With a grin of elation on her face, Mandy turned around and bent over from her waist, placing her cheek on her crossed palms before her on my desk's edge. I had to stifle a gasp of delight as her hefty breasts dangled mesmerizingly, quivering and swaying with the slightest movement. Her dark pink nipples were stiff like little teats just begging to be pinched, tugged, and milked,

Mandy thrust her creamy rounded buns towards me, capturing my attention with her lewd squirming. Grabbing and pulling her hips back towards me, I let my raging hard-on slip between her butt cheeks, briefly nudging her puckered asshole, and then lodging itself in her drenched pussy entrance. Without further ado, I pressed forward and sank like a hot knife through soft butter into Mandy's sizzling cunt.

"Ohhh, yeah, honey! Punish this bad little girl by giving it to me as you would do some cheap hooker in some dark alley. Yeah, like that...with hard and fast strokes the way like it, Ohhh, damn, you're stretching me out...going so damn deep," moaned Mandy with each slap of my groin against her quivering redden buns. With her dangling tits flopping back and forth, Mandy was in hog...or is it sow...heaven, grunting as I vigorously humped her like a rutting boar.

I soon felt the light scrape of her fingernails on my tighten balls as she frantically jerked herself off. She forcefully shoved her buns back, slapping loudly against my groin as she met my every forward thrust.

"I'm going to cum, baby...yeah, so close," Mandy whined in her seductive childish tone of voice. Her twisting body trembled uncontrollably as she now frantically frigged her clit. "Don't hold back, Nick! Fuck me, baby, fuck me like the cum-dump that I am! Please....oh, fuck...arrgghh...oh, fuck...arrgghh... arrgghh!"

This was more than I could take as I drove as deep as I could into Mandy's churning twat before exploding in a mind-rendering ejaculation. Lifting her hips with my final savage thrusts, I then collapsed on a spent Mandy who was sent sprawling on my desk, scattering my papers as she droned and jerked in utter satisfaction.

"Ummm, I definitely should be a bad little girl more often," sighed a very contented Mandy from underneath me. "Hey...I am not! Well...maybe just a little naughty when I am around you...but I can't help myself. Ohhh, how about us taking a quick shower and snuggling in bed while we rest? Come on, you dirty young man, let's go..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With Mandy's head nestled against my shoulder, I was about to drift off to a well-deserved nap when I felt my naked lover's body slide on top of me, squirming sensuously. "Nick, honey," murmured Mandy as she lightly kissed my lip. "Now that you've had your way with me, you dirty old man...and we're satisfied and relaxed, we need to talk about things...like about what's been bothering me."

"Oh, fuck," I thought as I hated that goddamn phrase 'we need to talk'...now what?

"Aaah, Mandy, you're not going to tell me that you missed taking a pill or two...and that you're pregnant...are you?"

"Oh, no...although that's an interesting thought...hey...in my defense, I am Portuguese you know...and when it comes to kids, well, we tend to...what? What's been bothering me? Well, it's my dad. He suspects that we aren't living together as roommates but as lovers.

"Why would he think that? My dad doesn't know about our private life together; however, since he has not received frantic calls for help from me has thrown him for a loop. Heck, his suspicious and protective fatherly instincts are kicking in, and he's getting himself all worked up.

"From what my mom tells me, my dad doesn't trust...perhaps that's a bit strong... is 'uncertain' about your dad when it comes to keeping tabs on me or asking you what's happening between us. He texted me a couple of hours ago that he and mom are flying in next week to find out for themselves...about me...about us. Stressing me out to no end.

"Now you understand why I was 'forced' to rub my titties against you and confess that I was a bad little girl...just so you would seduce me... ah huh, you did...and 'forced' me to do all kinds of wicked acts and made me have a mind-blowing orgasm. Don't deny it. But after that, what am I going to do when my parents find that I'm sleeping and living with you and that we enjoy a very active sex life?"

"Well, what did you do when your parents found out about your previous guys?"

"Oh, that was different. Those guys weren't anything like you, Nick. While I have sex with them and done many regrettable and slutty things, I never slept...much less lived...with them. I always came home afterward...and unfortunately, many times in tears and disheveled, with bruises, and Bruce left me with a black eye. Needless to say, my dad was extremely upset and went after...how did he put it...oh, yeah...'the douche-bag who hurt his little girl.'

"However, you're different, Nick. You're a college graduate with a master's degree... working in a solid governmental job...and have a promising career and future. My mom says that you seem responsible and level-headed, but that may be because you're my first Asia boyfriend. Oh, Nick, what am I...no, what are 'we' going to do?"

Holding Mandy to me, I kissed her and kept kissing her tenderly until she stopped fretting and only moaned softly. "I want you to hush," I murmur as I kissed her throat, "and listen to me now that I can get a word in edgewise. If you don't hush then I'll be 'forced' to put 'something' in your mouth to keep it occupied. Do you understand? Don't smile at me that way, you sexy Portagee slut, hmmph!

"Now as I was about to say, I believe we should be truthful because we've got nothing to hide or be ashamed of. However, I should call my dad to give him a heads up...if he doesn't already know...that your parents will be flying into town and why. My dad can claim ignorance because I really haven't kept him in the loop about us. He believes in me and is into minding his own business.

"I do know that from the few times that he has met you, he likes you. Besides being breathtakingly beautiful and sexy, dad sees you as a 'stabilizing' influence in my life...no more partying and carousing with young Korean women who are looking for a meal ticket. No, no, no, don't say anything, or you'll find your face shoved into my lap.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, dad's common solution is for all parties to share a meal...preferably dinner...in a public restaurant. He has always said that food and drink are a good way to dampen heated emotions...plus, people are far less likely to make a scene amid other diners. We did it once when your folks were last here...it might be worth trying it again. What do you say? What the hell, Mandy? Why are you going down on me?"

"Because you kept threatening," Mandy mumbled as she slowly kissed down my belly, 'to put 'something' in my mouth if I interrupted you. You know how I am once a thought gets stuck in my head...oooh, so big and inviting...I've just got to have a taste... ummm...ummm...so good. I hope the food at our dinner with our parents tastes as delicious as this hunk of man-meat...ummm...ummm..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

53 By The Sea was a unique glass-walled premiere restaurant situated at the entrance of the Kewalo Basin so that it could offer a stunning view of the harbor and the ocean beyond. The restaurant was known for offering upscale seafood and meat dishes with slight Japanese and Hawaiian flairs. Although a fine dining restaurant, its dressy casual environment enabled diners to feel special and yet relaxed at the same time... supposedly.

Since dad was picking up the tab as a business expense, he asked if anyone had a problem with him pre-ordering a five-course tasting menu that would provide our small party with a culinary adventure. The appetizer was an octopus ceviche, followed by a Peruvian seafood dish, a black miso age duck, an excellent filet mignon, and lastly a souffle cheesecake. Given that each dish was paired with a selected wine, you would think that we would be a group of happy and contented campers.

Not! It might have been if it wasn't for Mandy's father who made no effort to be pleasant or to hide his smoldering emotions. It went without saying, that Mark Machado was extremely upset to find that their one and only daughter was shacking up with a "China-man." In his way of thinking, I was supposed to be looking out for Mandy's best interest...and not banging the fuck out of his daughter's juicy twat.

His wife, Emma, and my dad, Paul, sat on either side of Mandy's father, and they sought to engage him in conversation, but he would have none of it. Throughout the first three courses, he ate without tasting or enjoying his food and just looked (not quite glared but getting close to it) at Mandy who sat between my dad and me.

After the wait staff served the filet mignon with its wine, we began to slice and eat our filet. However, my girlfriend who had been watching her father thorough out dinner could no longer restrain her own simmering feelings.

"Daddy," Mandy said in a tone that caught her father's attention, causing him to sit up and look directly at his daughter. "Do you have indigestion? You have this scowl on your face like when you used to get heartburn...you know, when you used to get upset with me...or more so, the guy I happened to be going with."

Her dad didn't respond at first although his body language clearly conveyed his discomfort at being put on the spot by his daughter and that he was biting his tongue at expressing his true feelings. Then under the steady gaze at Mandy, he quickly looked at his wife who gave him an inscrutable glance before nodding knowingly, and even quicker at my dad who wearing his patented poker face.

Finally, Mandy's father said, "I don't like it. I don't like you living with Nick...and that you are...sleeping with him...and carrying on...living in sin. I want you to come home with your mother and me...and..."

True to her Portuguese upbringing in which a woman spoke her mind, Mandy in no uncertain terms said, "Nick is my man...my lover. He respects me...protects me...and takes care of me...something I've never experienced with my previous guys.

"And just to set the record straight, I forced Nick into letting me stay at his place. However, he never touched me for months even though I was more than willing. I will be honest with you that I struggled with this surprise because it wasn't something that I had ever experienced before.

"Although you don't want to hear this, I shamelessly tempted Nick to become more... intimate...with me. Although he is straight, he wouldn't fall for my enticements. When asked why he would just say it was because he didn't want me to keep doing the same self-defeating and degrading sexual behavior of my past. Nick was always there for me, supporting me...never taking advantage of me...and showing me that a relationship didn't have to be based solely on sex.

"And do you know what? It wasn't until after three months of living together that we realized that we were in love and wanted to share a committed long-termed relationship. It was only after that we finally consummated our romance. And daddy, before you jump to conclusion, know that I was the aggressor in seducing Nick, If you don't like that, daddy, then too bad!"

It was then that Mandy's father turned to his wife for some help with their daughter. "Emma, what do you make out of what 'your' daughter has just said."

Emma swallowed the bite of beef that she had been chewing and then looking at her husband said, "This is excellent beef because the chef aged it well, seasoned it properly, and cooked it just right. I believe that 'my' daughter knows how to cook. So, Mark, let her."

With total disbelief on his face, Mark Machado then turned to my dad. "Paul," he said in a tone that bordered on desperation, "we worked together for quite a while, and I would like to continue our business partnership. What do you have to say about this 'mess?" The thinly veiled threat of termination of business arrangements if my dad didn't side with him on ending Mandy and my living arrangement hung in the air so thickly that you cut it with a knife.

I knew my dad had been completely caught off guard but to his credit, dad calmly to a sip of his wine, and then looking at Mandy's father in the eye, simply replied, "Mark, while I value our mutually profitable business arrangement, I value my relationship with my son even more.

"Furthermore, although I don't know Mandy as well as I should, I can see that she is a fine young woman -- a daughter whom you and Emma can be proud of. If things work out between our young folks, I would be proud to have Mandy as my daughter-in-law."

Needless to say, Mandy with tears glistening in her hazel-colored eyes leaned over to hug and kissed my dad on the cheek. She then glanced at her mom and smiled as she saw tears of happiness in her mother's eyes.

"Daddy," Mandy said softly as she captured her father's eyes, "you know I love you. I will always be grateful that you've always been there for me, especially after my previously dismal affairs. But this time I had an unexpected surprise when I came to Hawaii...I found the love that I've been seeking. Stand with me one more time...please, daddy."

The conflict on Mandy's father's face was apparent. He loved his daughter deeply and wanted her to be happy, yet his urge to protect her clashed deeply with what he had just heard. "But..." he stammered as he desperately struggled to find the right words, "you're living in sin..."

Then see me, the young man who might take Mandy away from him, he blurted, "And what about you, Nick? What do you have to say? Tell me how you will take care of my baby girl?"

I calmly look at Mandy's father and then her mother, and finally my dad before I turned to my love and said, "Mandy, would you look in your purse and find the small something that I slipped into it before we left our place?

"

Mandy quickly found the object of my request and held out to me with trembling hands a small square black jewelry box. Taking it from her, I faced it towards her before opening it to reveal a delicate sparkling diamond ring.

"Mandy Machado, I love you from the moment I set eyes on you and every moment we have spent together since then. Please marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth."

Uttering a squeal of utter thrill as I slip the ring on her left ring finger, Mandy grabbed my face and passionately kissed me like never before. She would have done more if the diners around our table hadn't broken out in a spontaneous round of applause and well-wishes at what had just happened.

"Do I take your response as an acceptance?" When Mandy's eyes flared with that all too familiar lustful` look of hers, I had to whisper quickly and forcefully, "Rein in your hormones, you horny Portagee girl, and wait until we get home."

With a nod and a grin that seemed to say, "just you wait," Mandy then faced her father with her engagement ring proudly displayed for her father to clearly see. "Does 'this' answer your question, daddy?"

Mark Machado looked at his wife who nodded sharply before facing his daughter and holding up his hands in surrender, said, "Okay, okay. I suppose you want me to pay for your wedding and reception too?" The look on Mandy's face spoke volumes (what is it with these Portuguese women and their mental communications), and her dad sighed, "Just what I expect...the whole shebang then."

Then to salvage his pride, Mandy's father looked at me and said, "Son, I hope you know what you're in for with my headstrong daughter." Then with a chuckle, he smirked, "I'll light a candle and say a prayer for you." This resulted in a quick swat on his arm by Emma and a steely stare by Mandy.

To defuse the tense situation, my dad spoke up that we should finish our filets so that dessert could be served, "Ah, and talking about sweet endings," my dad said as he looked at Mandy and me, "Congratulations on your engagement. Since Mark is so generously offering to pay for your wedding ceremony and reception, I'd like to offer you an early wedding gift that I hope you will favorably consider and accept.

"Nick, you know that when I die...which I hope won't be for a while... everything I have will be yours...and now Mandy's. I would like to offer you as a wedding present the deed to our family home and my willingness to help the two of you renovate and expand it...for your family.

"And when you have kids, I would be willing to retire and serve as your babysitter. Of course, that assumes that you don't wait too long. I want to be able to enjoy my grandchildren, you know. And by the way, how many kids are you planning to have?"