An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy moved in to persuade me and threw her arms around my neck and gave me one of her patented soul-sucking kisses, boob smashing, and pussy bump-and-grind against the bulge in my shorts. However, this time I was prepared and taking her in my arms, gave as good (if not better) than I got.

When we broke our long, passionate lip-lock, Mandy gasped in surprise and looked at me with her hazel eyes sparkling with delight, "Well, it's about time! I was beginning to think that I was losing my touch. Whew! Can you kiss? If you keep this up, Nick, we'll have to think of a way so that my parents can't use our vacant second bedroom."

"Hmmm, how about we kiss a lot more and have some meaningful 'intercourse' about the possibilities?"

"Oh, yeah, Nick, I thought you'd never ask..."

"Mandy, before we do what I think we're about to do, I've got to be upfront with you that while I'm not opposed to having sex...in fact I love it...I am looking for something more than a romp in the sack. I know that this isn't exactly the seduction line that you may want to hear, but I've been straight up with you...and I am not looking to change."

"God, Nick, now I know my initial feeling about you was right. I've told you about my toxic relationship with Bruce...but I didn't tell you about all of the other guys who sexually used and abused me from when I was young. You making me sleep on your pull-out and not hitting on me...was something completely new and strange to me. It also showed me that you weren't like those other guys. Now, I know what I want.

"Nick, although I've never been in one, I am looking for a long-term...a very long-term relationship. While delicious, sex to me is nothing but the frosting on the proverbial cake...sweet but not the most important or fulfilling. Considering we just met at the start of summer, why don't we continue exploring another facet of our developing relationship...like maybe...a possible romance?

"With that said," giggled Mandy in a naughty way, "why don't you take me to your...no, 'our' bed where we can become intimately acquainted with each other. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm on the pill...never got off of it...and who knows when a handsome and muscular Asian guy might come along.

"Come on. You can fulfill my latest erotic fantasies...by stripping me naked...driving me crazy with your kisses and caresses... while I try to do the same with you. Let's make a 'down payment' on our future together. Oooh yeah, Nick!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We never made it to my bed, much less the bedroom. Once Mandy undid and shucked her halter top, causing her boobs to bounce lewdly into view. I was petrified and completely unable to move, breathe, and for that matter, think. Each of her creamy breasts was full and globular but not to the point of being obscene. Hanging tantalizingly, each mouthwatering mound was topped with a puffy quarter-size pink areola from which a stubby meaty nipple jutted up and out.

With a deft push, Mandy shed her shorts and panties to further mesmerize me with the swollen pussy lips of her hairless quim. This sent me into full-on erection mode which Mandy soon discovered when she ripped open the Velcro of my board shorts that were being strained to the max.

"Oooh," crooned Mandy as she beheld my raging hard-on. "Much bigger than I imagined and just what I need. God, I've just gotta suck your..." and with that Mandy lowered her head, making her intentions clear.

However, I would have none of this. Grabbing and crossing her wrists, I shove them above her head, forcing Mandy back to the living room couch. I knew that she expected me to be like her other guys...strictly north (lips and mouth) to south (pussy) with a brief midway stop (her enticing tits).

But I wasn't and needed to show Mandy that. Laying on top of her squirming body, I let my hard-on nestle in the sopping wet slit formed by her puffy pussy lips. Eschewing her tits (for now), I kissed Mandy fervently, long and hard, until she panted like a little bitch in heat.

I knew she expected me to ravish her tits, but I fooled her by flipping her over and then letting my body press her into the couch as my cock plowed the incredibly soft crevice of her butt cheeks. My lips travel from hers to her neck, shoulder, and nape. I then blazed a lazy switchback down her back, planting bright red hickeys on her butt cheeks, before traveling down the back of her legs and then back up.

"Oh, Nick, what the fuck at you doing to me? I feel like a million fire ants are crawling over and biting me. Shit, just shove your hard cock in my sopping wet twat and put me out of my misery!"

"No, Mandy! I need to show you that you have one hell of a sensuous body that is more than your mouth, tits, and cunt. You need to be broken of your habit of being an easy lay. Unlike your previous dickheads who just stuck their puny dicks between your legs, I am not going to have sex with you... instead, we're going to make love.

"You're mine, Mandy. I've endured numerous hours of you tempting me with your incredible body...and countless raging hard-ons...to make sure that you were not some casual fling...but... the real thing. I've been searching for the right woman with whom I could be with for a long, long time...and I've found her...and she is you, That is if you want to..."

"Goddamn it, Nick! Do you really think that I would be throwing myself at you if I didn't feel the same way too? From the time you saw me butt-fucking naked that day in the surf...and didn't take advantage of me...I hoped that you might be the one whom I had been looking for. But it was when you let me barge into your life and force you to live with me, and didn't jump my bones even though I was willing and ready, I knew you were definitely the one I wanted and needed.

"Ohhh, yeah, Nick, I think that we may not need to move to that two-bedroom unit. I think this place might do nicely...especially with me sleeping with you in 'our' bedroom. So, why don't we end this meaningful intercourse with some hot and heavy intercourse of a sexual nature? Fuck me, Nick! I've been so goddamn horny since I move in with you. Make me your woman! Oooh, fucking yeah...just like that, Nick!"

"Are you always so bossy and intent on having it your way? Shush! Be quiet, lay back, and enjoy this."

With that said, I flipped Mandy over on the couch while sliding my hand under her to firmly grip and squeeze her firm buttocks. Before she could say anything, I lifted her pelvis and plunged my face between her splayed legs, ravenously devouring her sweet juicy hairless twat.

"Oh, my fucking Lord!" exclaimed Mandy as my lips sucked each of her swollen cunt lips before latching on her throbbing stiff clitoris. Mandy jerked and thrashed in uncontrollable spasms of seething lust. "Goddamn it, Nick, what the hell are you doing to me? Please fuck me...please..," she pleaded.

I, however, had other things in mind as I became intimately acquainted with her hairless quim. Shoving first one and then two fingers up her juicy cunt, I found and then frigged her G-spot mercilessly. Mandy's moans became loud groans when I mouthed and slurped the hard love pearl of her fleshy oyster.

Mandy's trembling became more pronounced with each pull of my lips and thrust off my fingers. "Oh fuck, Nick, you sick bastard, I'm going to cum...can't help it...but can't stop it," whined Mandy as she clutched my hair, forcing my head between her inner thighs. "Fuck...oh, fuck...I'm so close to cumming... don't stop, Nick... just a little bit more... harder...faster...shit...almost there!"

The saliva-coated middle finger of my free hand circled and then suddenly pressed into her brown anal pucker causing Mandy to jerk and thrash wildly. "What the fuck? Ohh, damn it! I'm cumming, you fucking bastard! Arrggh...arrggh...arrggh!"

Mandy bucked uncontrollably with violent convulsions that wracked her body, and all I could do was hold on...keep finger-pumping her twat...and mouthing her clit.. "Fuck you, Nick! You goddamn fucking son-of-a-bitch! Uhhh, yeah...oh fucking yeah!" And with that, Mandy collapsed limply into a sweaty heap, groaning lazily.

Taking advantage of Mandy's orgasmic disorientation and exhaustion, I positioned myself between her parted thighs. Slowly plowing and spreading her slippery cunt slit with my flanged dickhead, I thoroughly lubricated my raging hard-on as I slid up her glistening body,

"I love your goddamn boobs," I hissed as I squished them together so that my lashing tongue could flick on her protruding hard nipples. "From I the time rescued you in the surf of Sandy's...to now." Her nipples were hard and sticking up but my lips made them longer, harder, and thicker until they jutted out obscenely.

Mandy grasped my face and pulled it to hers to passionately kiss me senselessly. "Nick," she uttered as she mesmerized me with her dazzling hazel-colored eyes, "Stop torturing me...and...fuck me! I need you so badly inside of me!"

Never to be one to deny a horny woman's demands, I draped her limp legs over my thighs so that my dickhead could teasingly plop in and out of her oozing love hole. Then leaning forwards and shifting my body slightly, I pressed my penis into her juicy twat.. With a nudge of my hips, I slowly entered and spread the slippery wet-velvet flesh of her cunt, causing Mandy to whimper girlishly as I took her nice and easy.

"Oh, goddamn it! You feel so big...I've never felt like this before..." whimpered Mandy. As I gradually sank into her before increasing my stroking tempo. With her twisting pussy making lewd slurping sounds, I took Mandy with slow tip-to-groin strokes that made her tremble more and more.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Mandy groaned as I drove into the depths of her wet-velvet cunt, "Fuck me, Nick...give it to me good and hard...the way I love it!" Mandy grunted breathlessly with each thrust as my hairy groin now slapped loudly against her hairless cunt.

"Ohhh, Nick, you're stretching me out...filling me up....going fucking deep! God, you're touching parts of me that I never knew existed....and making me so damn wet that my juices were oozing out of my twat and between my butt cheeks. Oh, fuck me, honey, give it to me like I've wanted for so long while living with you. Damn, I am getting tighter...and tighter!

"Cum with me, honey, shoot! Don't hold back! I want to feel you pump your load of spunk into my sizzling hot twat! Don't worry...cum, Nick. Oh, shit! I'm going to cum again! Shoot, Nick! Fill my cunt! Just a little more...give it to me... bang my snatch good! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming...again...don't hold back... arrgh... arrgghh... arrrggghhhh!"

That was all I needed as I repeatedly drove as deep into Mandy's inviting snatch. Her long shapely legs wrapped around my pumping hips, pulling me deeper into her as her fingernail dug into my back. With a deep guttural grunt, I erupted in a glorious hot sticky spunk explosion, jerking frantically as my last pearly drop spurted into her welcoming womb.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As we later lay in each other's sweaty embrace. Mandy's lips found mine. At first, she kissed me tenderly tinged with appreciation, but as I responded, her kisses become more insistent and flaring with undisguised lust.

"Oh my God, that was what I really needed. How much sperm did you hose into my aching twat? Your jism is dribbling out of my poor abused pussy and seeping between my butt cheeks...ooh, such an erotic sensation...something I can definitely get used to." mumbled Mandy while playfully nibbling on my ear lobe.

"From the time that I met you and through the months of sleeping on your goddamn pull-out couch bed...I wanted you," she whispered. "Do you know that you drove me crazy by not responding to me? I've never had a guy do that to me...and I have never abstained from sex...much less any form of intimacy...for such a long period in my life. But, God, you were well worth the wait...yeah, definitely worth the wait."

"And so were you. You've got tits to die for. They're so soft," I murmured, "yet, so firm. How big are they?"

"Well, for your kinky information, my measurements are five feet-six inches tall, about 115 pounds, and with a 35-25-34 figure. When I wear a bra...which is not my most favorite thing to do...I wear a 32C-cupped bra. There...does that satisfy your perverted curiosity?"

"32C...wow, impressive...but they...believe it or not, are only a 'small' part of your overall beauty..."

"Wow, Nick, you are a charmer and a real gentleman. I wish I had met you much earlier in my life. As I have alluded to before, I was what some might call an 'early bloomer' bust-wise in that I started puberty early. By the time I entered middle school, I had full A-cup titties. When I turned sixteen, they were starting to overflow my B-cups into the next size.

"Besides embarrassing me to no end, my 'babies' drew unwanted masculine attention. At first, lecherous uncles and close family friends would openly ogle me and always find some way to brush up against my chest. Then there were those horny teenage boys who harassed me throughout high school.

"Finally, some older men said that they'd take care of me...yeah, right...take advantage of a naïve busty girl was more like it. These so-called 'boyfriends' said that they loved me...but it was my boobs...my sucking mouth... and my juicy pussy that they really loved. I was repeatedly used and abused, sexually and physically. I guess that's why my dad is overprotective of me.

"Ummm," I murmured as my mouth inhaled one of Mandy's bee-stung areola, enjoying the tender flesh that my lashing tongue swirled around, "Am I glad that I waited to get to know and appreciate you...without sex. It gave me a chance to show that I wasn't a slam-bam kind of guy. And God, you were well worth the wait. I know that I made the right decision...and you weren't some.kind of Cissy-fling...but the real deal."

"Oh, yeah, I am! Now, suck on my nipple a little harder...yeah, like that, Nick. Oooh, you make me feel so goddamn alive...and yet safe and secure. I've never had someone like you before...and I hope we'll last..."

"Mandy, we will! While it may take you some time to accept this, you should know that in the short time, we've been together, I've come to care for you and am not ashamed to say that I love you, plain and simple. I want you...us...to live together...to share the good times...and share the bad times. long time. I want you, Mandy, in my life for the long haul. I love you, Mandy Machado."

Tears glistened in Mandy's sparkling eyes as she gave me a trembling smile. "I love you too, Nick, and have never said that before. I will hang in there with you through thick and thin." Then in a more reflective moment, Mandy whispered, "And speaking of sharing our problems, what shall I tell my father?"

"The same as I will tell my father, that we've in love, are living together, and are in it for the long haul...and loving discovering each other. Both our dads don't need to do anything more,...they don't have to like it... they just have to accept it. don't you agree?"

Upon hearing this, Mandy pulled my face from the delicious delights of her breast to kiss me in a way that screamed her complete agreement. We kissed to celebrate of newfound love and each other.

When our lips broke apart, Mandy purred with a sly grin on her lovely lips, "I'm going to show you what it'll be like living with me, my first lover." And with that said, Mandy blazed a lazy wet path of kisses down my body.

To this, all I could say to myself was, "God! Can Mandy suck dick? She really enjoys going down on me...and...damn...none of my other women have been able to deep-throat me with such practiced ease."

If I thought Mandy was a definite keeper because of her oral skills, they paled in light of what was to come next. Slowly but surely, she rejuvenated my manhood to a state of painful rigidity. With one hell of a sassy smile on her lips, Mandy knelt to straddle my hips. She then rose enough to reach between her spread legs to grasp my throbbing cock. Plowing my flanged dickhead up and down my sopping wet cunt-slip, Mandy finally wedged me in the opening of her twat. entrance of my twat.

A deep shudder shook her body as a low moan escaped her lips as she lowered her womanhood on my rock-hard manhood. Even though we had just made love, Mandy whimpered pitifully as she impaled herself on my fleshy pillar, I felt my flanged dickhead slowly sink into her wet-velvet cunt until I was buried all the way up her juicy twat.

Her moans of raw lusty pleasure filled the living room as Mandy rode me with her outstanding titties bouncing and gyrating obscenely as she fucked herself on my cock. Then furiously grinding her bare pussy against my groin, she humped me as a woman possessed.

Grasping her hips, I began to thrust powerfully upwards, causing searing jolts of never experienced ecstasy to surge through Mandy's twisting sweaty body. As my thrusts became more rapid and forceful, her outstanding titties bounced and swayed violently. I could tell that Mandy's guts were being twisted tighter and tighter.

Beating her to the punch, I issued a deep guttural grunt and drove my rock-hard organ deep into her, My spewing man-juices were like hosing napalm on the raging fire of her churning cunt for Mandy exploded in the raging inferno of a mind-rendering orgasm.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" exclaimed Mandy as violent convulsions surged through her sweat-glistening body. "Oh, yeah, oh yeah," she murmured as she collapsed on me, twitching in the aftermath of her climax, "I am going to definitely love living with you...yeah."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nicky! Pay attention to me!" was the whine with a sense of urgency as the back of my head was smashed against two squish bodies that could only belong to my lover, Mandy. "I studied for my finals as you 'instructed' me...sheesh, such a slave driver... you know that when it comes to bossing little old me around. You make my dad look like an amateur.

"And speaking of my dad....oooh, I don't want to think about him right now. Put down those damn reports...you know you have tomorrow's presentation down pat," insisted Mandy as she shimmied her chest to bounce her boobs against my head, "Take a break and take care of your troubled girlfriend...me! I've got 'somethings' that are stressing me out...so, help me by taking my mind off of them...come on...make love to me."

As I set my printed slide presentation outline down and leisurely pressed my head back to enjoy the incredible sponginess of my lover's boobs. As I did so, I couldn't help but reflect on the past year that we had been living together...or more so, started sleeping together. God, how my Portuguese seductress took over and easily, by hook or by crook, got me to go along.

This was readily seen when Mandy 'persuaded' me to move into that two-bedroom apartment that we had just seen. She whined like a little girl (something she liked to do until she wrapped me around her little finger) that we had to do it since it was hard and unfair it was for her to have to live out of two suitcases (as if it was my fault that she invited herself into my small apartment).

Once, I had agreed, Mandy promptly announced that she would have her mother ship her "stuff" to our new place....and boy, was there a lot of her stuff. Delighting that she now had ample closet and storage space, Mandy immediately went about filling it (go figure).

To prevent her parents from inviting themselves over for a visit at our new place, Mandy decided (after getting me to agree with a liberal dose of wild sex) that our second bedroom would be our "study"...a place for our computers and shared printer/scanner...a place of solitude where I could prep for my work projects and Mandy could do her academic studies free of any distraction. Yeah, right!