An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped as the word "kids" rang loudly between my ears. Hell, I had just gotten used to the idea of getting married...where the hell did kids come from? I felt Mandy's eyes on me but I was so blown away at this unforeseen possibility that I was speechless.

Mandy hesitated at first and then had this strange look on her face before suddenly blurting, "Two...at least two..." She then looked at her mother, and after the two women engaged in some mental conversation, Mandy hastily amended her statement by adding, "...to start with...maybe three...or four?"

The look on my face must have been one of utter surprise, shock, and then despair which had my soon-to-be father-in-law smirking. He then made the sign of a cross in my direction and smirked, "Well, you asked for it, Nick...now you've got it." This of course earned him another lightning swat from his wife.

"Wow!" exclaimed my dad, "I think, son, we should start thinking of adding a second story to our family home. I had better start exercising to keep up with your kids." Then looking at Mark and Emma, he went on to say, "I'm sure that our renovations will include a guest room for the two of you when you visit your grandchildren...am I right, kids?" Of course, my dad didn't look at me but at my lovely fiancée who gave him a slight nod and a big smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ohhh, Nick, just like that. Yeah, finger my juicy twat while you suck on my stiff throbbing clit...oh, yeah. You don't know how hard it was restraining myself especially after you gave me the unexpected surprise of proposing. God, how I wanted to jump your bones right then and there...even if our folks and the whole damn restaurant were watching..."

The fingers of my free hand replaced my lips and twiddled Mandy's love pearl, causing her hips to gyrate obscenely. "And when the hell did kids enter the picture? We just got engaged and have never discussed the possibility. Are you making decisions for us without even asking me?"

"Oops, my bad. I was a naughty little girl at dinner, wasn't I?" whined Mandy timidly, knowing that I was upset with her. "But don't worry, kids won't come until well after I graduate...find a job...and renovate your family home. We'll have years to...how did my dad put...yeah, live in sin. And when it's time to have a family, all you have to do is make mad-passionate love to your slutty wife and fill her twat with your hot creamy baby-batter...after that, I am the one who will do all of the work...."

"That's not the point, Mandy! I mean if they are to be 'our' kids, then we should decide together if we have any and then how many? How did you come up with how many kids we will have?"

"I know, Nicky, but you know how headstrong I can get especially when I'm arguing with my dad. I just got carried away in the heat of the moment. Still, I was...a bad little girl, wasn't I?" Mandy whined in a complete shift in mood, "I should have asked you first. Instead, I was a selfish little bitch who needs to be shown the error of her ways by being punished...."

"So, you want to be shown what will happen if you make a 'us' decision without first asking me again?"

"Ooh, yeah, Nicky. Set me straight..."

Kneeling between Mandy's spread legs, I gripped her hips and pulled her toward me. Then grabbing her behind her knees and pushing her legs slightly back and apart to fully expose her inviting hairless sex. While letting my dickhead plop in and out of her waiting love tunnel opening, I had to exclaim, "Oh, my, what an enticing hairless quim you have, little girl. So nice to play with...,"

I grasped my cock and rubbed my dickhead over her smooth puffy twat. Then dipping into and spreading her tight slit, I plowed my cock up and down her to thoroughly coat it with her slippery sexual excitement.

Mandy whimpered and squirm shamelessly, whining in the little girl voice she used when trying to be me to do whatever she wanted, "Oh please, mister," she whined like a little girl as she easily slipped into our favorite fantasy, "don't just play with...eek!"

"Whap" was the sharp crack of my hard fleshy cock slapping soundly against her exposed sex. Mandy's cries of wincing pain and unexpected surprise echoed the two more slaps of my ranging hard-on struck her soft tender flesh.

"I have much too lenient with you...spoiling you by indulging in your selfish urges and needs...letting you get away with your shameless manipulations and schemes. But now I am going to correct what I should have done from the first day we met and you wouldn't listen to me. Whap!"

"Oh, Nick! It stings when you cock-whip my pussy!"

My cock landed soundly on her stiff love button causing Mandy to wince and cry out. "I'm doing this because I goddamn love you, am going to marry you, and want us to have a long and happy marriage and life together. That means that 'we' make decisions together...no sneaking around and tricking me. Whap! Do you understand, Mandy? Well, do you?"

"Owww, yes, yes, yes! Oh, why did I have to get engaged to find out that my fiancé is a closet sadist? And that I must be just as twisted...cuz for some strange reason...you're making me really horny. My pussy is so sopping wet that my juices are dribbling out of me and between my butt cheeks. But as 'stimulating as this is, how about disciplining your naughty fiancée another way?"

"Whap! Like how?"

"Aah, you could take your big old cock... and beat me with long hard strokes inside of my tight drenched pussy...instead of beating the outside of me. Let your groin vigorously 'spank' my swollen bald pussy to teach me a lesson. Doesn't that sound like a good idea, honey?

"Oooh! I'll take you just crammed your raging hard-on into me as a 'yes.' Come on, Nick, bang my twat the way I deserve! Oh, oh, oh...you're pussy-whipping...and cunt-spanking...have gotten me so excited...uh, uh, I'm going to cum real soon. Don't stop...faster, Nick, hard! Oh, yeah, like that... give it to me! Fill me with your hot creamy baby-batter. Jesus-fucking-Christ, I'm going to cum...don't hold back...cum with me... oh, God, I'm cumming...fuck...arrghh...arrgghhh...shoot, Nick, shoot... arrrgghhhh!"

My groin slammed loudly and rapidly against Mandy's smooth vulva, causing her generous boobs to flop up and down her heaving chest as she convulsed in the throes of her gut-wrenching climax. I feverishly jack-hammered my lover like there was no tomorrow. Lewd wet slurping sounds mingled with my harsh panting as my nuts became more and more painful. Then suddenly I was gripped by an overwhelming urge to plunge as far as I could between Mandy's legs before exploding, violently spewing my guts into the churning depths of her womanhood.

Collapsing on my spent fiancée, I felt Mandy clutch me to her sweat-covered body as my cock oozed the last drops of my spunk into her welcoming womb. My lover kissed me senselessly until I passionately returned her, making her moan in satisfaction and appreciation.

When we broke to gasp desperately for air, Mandy sighed, "Oooh, that was exactly what I needed...to be vividly shown what will happen to me if I'm naughty...hmmm...it was so delicious that maybe I should be a naughty little fuck-slut more.

"But, Nick, you've got to believe me that I'm really sorry about not consulting you when asked about how many kids we would have. I was about to beg off from answering your dad's question...then all of a sudden the number 'two' jumped into my head and flew out of my mouth before I knew it. I don't exactly know why, but I 'know' that we are going to have at least two children."

When I asked about the other two children she had predicted, Mandy paused and then hesitantly said, "When I looked at mom, she gave me one of her 'Is that it?' looks because she wants grandchildren...lots of them...and I said what I said. However, this may sound strange, but my 'sensing' of them is not as clear as the first two. They're there...it's just that I can't 'see' them...at least not yet

"Maybe...if it's okay with you...we should focus on our first two. Our other children will make themselves known when they are ready. What do you think, Nick?"

I had to sigh to myself as I once again asked myself, "Oh, what the hell have I gotten myself into with this lovely horny young Portuguese woman? She just manipulated me by using her sexual wiles and irresistible body into accepting that were going to have kids...at least two.

"Although I may not have the foresight that she does, I know Mandy will never change. From the very start, she has gotten me to do what she wanted...and although I hate to admit it, I loved and will probably continue to love every minute of doing so. Sigh!

"Damn it," I mentally moaned to myself. "I wonder what is waiting for us around the next corner. If I've learned anything in our time together, Mandy is and will always be full of unexpected surprises. Big sigh!"