An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Discovering A Portuguese Woman.
15.8k words
4.66
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is simply amazing how a young woman's breasts can be full and heavy, and yet, defy the law of gravity while remaining enticingly soft and jiggly with her every movement. Such was the defining moment when Mandy, my date set up by our fathers, flashed me her incredible bare tits, indelibly burning this cock-stirring vision into my memory. But I am getting ahead of myself and should start this tale when my cell phone rang and I saw that it was my dad calling me.

"Oh fuck," I said to myself, "It's dad. What did I do wrong now...or...what does he want from me?"

Hey, don't get me wrong. I love my dad and would do anything for him. He has been supportive of me throughout my life and asked very little in return. When my mom suddenly passed away due to Covid, he was my rock and helped me adjust to a life without her.

Instead of holding me close to him during his mourning and subsequent life as a widower, dad unselfishly encouraged me to fly from the family's nest of our four-bedroom family home in upper Manoa valley. He even went so far as to help me find a place on the edge of Waikiki through his numerous contacts. As he put it, a young man who was still in his twenties, needed to sow his wild oats without his dad looking over his shoulder.

Dad never once mentioned his own loneliness in our empty family house. He simply focused on being there for me when I was in a pinch, offering his sage advice when asked, and always doing whatever I needed of him.

"Nicolas (damn it, he's using my formal name...what the hell is he going to ask of me now), "I need to ask a favor of you (shit, dad seldom asked anything of me...much less as a favor). I have a major East Coast vendor by the name of. Mark Machado, who distributes my Island spices and salt products. Our partnership has been profitable for both of us, and we hope to expand it in the near future.

"Anyway, Mark just flew into the Islands with his wife, Emma, and his daughter, Mandy. He shared that his daughter has just graduated from Boston University and had applied for acceptance into the master's program of the university's Travel Industry Management (TIM) program in the Fall.

"Mandy, it seems, is Mark's one and only daughter, and he is a 'bit' overprotected and controlling when it comes to her. The fact that she is moving five-thousand miles away and will be on her own without family or friends, has made Mark...ah... extremely anxious. As a result, he and his wife, Emma, decided to 'accompany' Mandy on her exploratory visit to the Islands.

"This didn't sit well with his rather independent ('stubborn and willful' might be a better way of putting it) daughter. Eventually, Mandy agreed to let her parents tag along when they promised to pick up the trip's tab, got a hotel room for her, and gave her time and space...if you know what I mean?

"In our previous conversations, I must have mentioned to Mark that you had graduated from the TIM program. I know I bragged that you had worked in the travel industry, and at the ripe old age of twenty-nine, you have been hired for a new tourism position with the State government. Mark asked me to ask you if you could..."

"Let me guess? You figured that I since have some free time before I start working at the start of the new fiscal year you want me to show this guy's daughter around the TIM program and university. But sorry, dad...I hate to inform you that it's the weekend, and the campus including the college is empty."

"So, you can take her on Monday, and I know that she and her parents...especially her father...would be grateful if maybe introduce her to some of the college's faculty and staff, and have them sell the graduate TIM program. You might want to show her the Manoa campus and its amenities."

"Okay, okay, I can do that. I'll act as an intermediary and campus tour guide to this spoiled brat. Is there anything else?"

"Well...since you asked, Mark confided in me that ...how did he put it...oh, yeah...'Paul, I don't like the thought of my one and only daughter traipsing around an unfamiliar Oahu (Oh, fuck, I said to myself, here it comes). It seems that my little girl wants to try body surfing. Evidently, she saw some YouTube videos on it. However, the waters around Boston and much of the upper East Coast aren't exactly conducive to body surfing. As I recall, you once mentioned that your son was into body surfing, and I thought...'"

"Okay, okay, enough already. If you keep laying it on, I'm liable to drown in all of this 'B.S.' So, how do I hook up with this girl? With my luck, she'll be a dog...or should I say bitch...with a zero personality...ugly...and spoiled rotten. Oh, the things I do for my poor old dad, hmmph!"

"Say again? The things you do for me? Hmmph to you! All I ask is that you remember that no matter how she may come across at first, Mandy has had to deal with an overly protective father who makes me look like a saint. I personally think the girl wants to do her graduate work at Manoa to escape her parents. I mean she is moving from the East Coast to Hawaii that's in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

"I don't know what she looks like, and only know that she's twenty-two and just received her bachelor's in business from Boston University. From what her dad tells me, Mandy has a mind of her own...headstrong and assertive...almost to the point of being argumentative as he puts it. She says that she's looking to discover the real non-touristy side of Hawaii...whatever that means.

"Here's Mandy's cell phone number. Call her and chat...and figure out what to do with her before she flies out five days from now with her mom and dad. I know I don't have to tell you this but her father represents a big business opportunity for your old man...so, at least try to be pleasant to Mark's little girl. Okay?"

"Okay, but if this Mandy turns out to be some rich entitled 'Karen,' you'll never hear the of it from me..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Enough with the threats and projections of doom. Give the poor girl a chance, and do this one for your old dad. I'll really appreciate it. And after all, it wouldn't hurt you to spend some time with a young woman who isn't Korean...and won't cause one of your rather spectacular 'crash-and-burns.' Aiyah!"

"Enough, dad! Let it go..."

"Nicholas Chun...all I'm asking of you is to be as 'nice' as you can to this Mandy Machado for the next couple of days. Is that too much to ask? Who knows? I've never seen you hang around with a Portuguese girl...try it...you might like her."

"Sigh! Okay, dad, enough! I owe you big time. I'll do my best...and as you've said I've never gone out with a Portuguese girl before. It might prove interesting...hmmm."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hi, Mandy! I'm Nick Chun. My dad who has a business relationship with your father, mentioned that you had applied to the graduate program in travel industry management from the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He 'suggested' that I show you around and possibly introduce you to the program's faculty and staff..."

"Ah, Nick. I know that this will sound...awkward...but I'm twenty-two and don't exactly need you to be my chaperon. I mean it's bad enough that I have my mom tagging along wherever I go...but...to have my dad schedule my 'me- time' and social arrangements...."

"Mandy, let me be perfectly honest with you...yes, I was 'asked' by my father to show you around that Manoa campus, the Shidler Business College. and especially its TIM program. That's because I am a TIM graduate and know what I'm talking about since I graduated with honors from the program, have experience in the travel industry, and have just been hired for a tourism marketing position with the State's tourism program which will start with the new fiscal year in July.

"That being said, I owe my dad big time for supporting me when my mom passed away and for encouraging me to leave him...even if he'd be alone... so that I could have a life of my own. While he can be somewhat manipulative...like all parents...I know that he has my well-being and interest at heart.

"You are a 'small' way that I can repay a portion of my obligation to my father and help him out with your father. I am not kidding when I say that I know the workings of the TIM program, and am willing to introduce you to its faculty and staff...which will make your life a whole lot easier. But, hey, if that bothers you that I am offering to use 'my free time' to time help you out ...you can forego the assistance that I am offering you and learn things the hard way. It's up to you, Mandy."

"Okay, okay, back off, Nick. I didn't mean to insult you or your dad. I know that I came across as snarky to you, but it's just that my dad... as you said... can...nah, is rather...overprotective and controlling when it comes to me. I get somewhat defensive when he tries to run my life. Still, I am sorry for how I reacted to your offer...it was a knee-jerk reaction to my father's meddling. As much as he takes pride in me, he often refers to and treats me like an...how does he put it...a stubborn and impetuous child who doesn't appreciate what she has."

"Hey, Mandy, don't forget that at least he cares and has gone out of his way to ensure that you're safe and looked after. Hawaii is...well...it ain't Boston. It is an entirely different world...with its up and especially downs. This place is more diverse than you've ever experienced...a strange blending of different peoples, cultures, and ways that you've never encountered on the East Coast. Not to scare you, but it is easy to inadvertently offend someone or their customs and culture.

"Heck, we speak pidgin English which is a blending of the different languages so that us 'locals' can communicate with each other. I guarantee pidgin English is something that outsiders like you cannot understand. If you tried to blend in, you'd be put down for being a 'dumb haole'...Hawaiian for Caucasian...even though you're Portuguese or in local talk 'Portagee,' of which there are plenty in the Islands. You'd be just another clueless haole girl who would be the butt of jokes...or at worse, a 'target of opportunity...if you know what I mean."

"Nick," Mandy interjected heatedly, "I have been on my own while attending Boston University. Believe me...I can handle myself...and those whom I socialize with."

"Boy, your father is right. You sure are 'hard-headed and deaf-ear' (stubborn and unwilling to listen)."

"I beg your pardon?"

"See! You can't even understand one of the most basic phrases of pidgin English. What are you going to do when you get a constant barrage of pidgin English to the max?"

There was a pause on the other end of the call, and I knew that Mandy didn't know what to say. Then taking advantage of her confusion, I slipped in, "And what would you do, Mandy, if something 'bad' should happen to you? Call your dad who would try to catch the next flight out and spend more than ten hours in the air. You know that by the time he landed, he'd be frantic and worried sick. Is that what you want?

"Look, Mandy, I'm not trying to scare you. In Hawaii, a lot of the social networking is based on either breaking in slowly while you take the lumps...or someone vouching for you. So, unless you're some kind of snooty spoiled brat or a thoroughly rotten human being, I can help you by vouching that you are okay with those I know. That is if you want me to."

Once again there was a pause on the other side of the call and I knew that Mandy was mulling things over. "I'd appreciate that, Nick. And yeah, I guess you're right about Hawaii being an entirely new world. Assuming I turn out to be okay in your eyes, yes, I'll take you up on your offer to introduce me to the University, the TIM program, and to those whom you know."

"Well, that's great; however, no one at the university works on the weekends so we'll have to wait until Monday. However, I have been told that you wanted to learn how to body surf. If you're up to it, I was planning on hitting Sandy Beach...a body surfing hot spot...because the surf report said that waves this weekend were expected to be larger than normal. So, if you'd like to..."

"Yes! Oh, definitely yes! I'd really appreciate it if you can show me how to body surf, Nick! What time will you pick me up tomorrow morning? Eight? Okay, I'll meet you in the hotel lobby tomorrow. I am five-foot-six, dark brown hair that falls to my mid-back. I'll be standing in front of the concierge desk. Oh, and by the way, lunch is on me, Nick."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I arrived early and casually positioned myself so that I could watch the concierge desk and elevators unobtrusively. While doing my people-watch thing, my eyes were suddenly drawn to an attractive young haole woman who had just exited the elevator. She was facially pretty and a couple of inches shorter than me. Her skin-tight midriff top amply displayed her good-size breasts and narrow waist. Her much-too-short shorts highlighted her nicely rounded hips, tight buns, and long shapely legs that never seemed to end.

"Nice!" I thought the object of my desire was passing through the hotel's lobby, but much to my surprise, she stopped and stood in front of the concierge's desk, scanning those in the busy lobby. "She can't be..." I thought as I stood, "Oh, well, Nick, suck it up and be prepared to go down in flames of embarrassment if you're wrong."

"Hi! I'm Nick...Nick Chun. Would you happen to be Mandy Machado?"

The young woman of my inquiry turned to face me and instantly paralyzed me with her striking hazel-colored eyes and engaging smile. Her captivating effect was enhanced when she nonchalantly hugged a stunned me, pressing her outstanding tits against my beating chest (thank God my t-shirt was out and over my stirring manhood).

"Nick, it's so good to meet you. and thank you for helping me out. I'm sorry that I was kind of a jerk when you called. It was kind of a no-brainer reaction to my dad."

Mandy then paused to look strangely at me before murmuring, "I don't say this often but why do I have this funny feeling that I already know you...or that we soon will become well-acquainted? My grandmother always said that I was blessed with foresight... although sometimes I think of it as a curse. Hmmm, I'll have to watch myself with you."

Then like the sun peeking out from a cloud covering, Mandy nonchalantly looped her arm with mine and broke the spell that she had cast on me. "Shall we go?" slipped off her lips. "I'm dying to be shown how to body surf Are you parked in the hotel's parking lot?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we reached Sandy Beach, Mandy was in awe of the popular body surfing spot of East Oahu as she set down her beach towel and bag, thrilled by the near-perfect waves. I, in turn, was totally stupefied as Mandy grabbed the hem of her midriff top to pull it off to brazenly reveal her skimpy black string bikini.

Her top struggled to contain her full breasts that paradoxically had enough heft to hang enticingly yet somehow defied the pull of gravity. The thin material of her top screamed as it was sorely stretched when Mandy bent over to wiggle out of her tight short shorts. It went without saying that my heart stop beating when she stood upright and her nipple bumps noticeably jutted from the perky tips of her quivering boobs.

If that wasn't bad enough, Mandy's bikini bottom bordered on being obscene. The front portion of her barely-there bottom snuggly cupped her pussy so tightly that hints of her camel-toe could be seen. The behind portion failed miserably to cover Mandy's tight sweet ass and left little to the imagination. Her thin tie-straps of her bottom rode high and hung precariously off her hips, rounding off this vision of carnal delight and desire.

While I struggled to blink and breathe, all I could think of was, "Thanks, dad!"

Seeing her effect on me, Mandy chuckled with this sassy smile on her lips. Oh...I take it that you like what you see?"

I gulped and then stuttered, "You're absolutely gorgeous...simply breathtaking. However, you cannot...and I stress 'NOT'...body surf dressed in that barely-there bikini."

Now it was Mandy's turn to gasp and stare at me. "Why not?" was her surprised and heated retort as I could see her gearing up for an argument.

"Your bikini...which is absolutely devasting...is good for hanging out and sunbathing. But out there," I said as I pointed to the pounding surf and shore break, "it'll be practically useless. Trust me..."

"No, it won't be, Nick!" sputtered Mandy defensively. "I surfed before in this bikini and have never had any 'wardrobe malfunctions...if that's what you're worried about. I have also tied everything very securely. Nothing will happen..."

"Mandy, take a look at the body surfers out there. As its name implies, you use your body to surf...or glide across the face of the wave. There is a lot drag or pull of the water to your body, and with your body...well...you do have some added drag issues if you know what I mean."

Then before Mandy could say anything, I quickly inserted, "And that's only the surfing part. When you finish your ride, you will be subjected to the force of the wave crashing down on you and tossing you around in the shore break...with tons of sand and water swirling and going everywhere. The first time I did this beach, my board shorts were so filled with sand and almost pulled off of me."

"Nick, you're beginning to sound like my dad. Look, my bikini is tightly tied...and I want to get into the water and catch a few waves. Hey, I watched all of the YouTube videos on body surfing and know the mechanics. I just need to get in the water and put what I know to use. I'm a strong swimmer and can handle myself in the water. I didn't come this far to argue with you on the beach. Are you coming, or not?"

I had a mean suspicion that Mandy thought she knew everything about body surf...but what she didn't know was appalling. It would have been easy to acquiesce to her impetuous desires, but something told me not to. Laying out my beach towel, I calmly said, "No, I'll sit and watch the way the waves are breaking and their sets first.

"However, judging from the group of body surfers treading water over there, that spot might be your best bet on finding the wave you're looking for. If anyone hassles you, just say that you are a friend of Nick Chun who is watching from the shoreline, and they won't bother you."

"Okay, okay, Nick. Don't worry. I can handle myself. See ya!" And with that, Mandy turned and after making her way to the water's edge, dove in, and with powerful strokes made her way to the spot I had pointed out. I immediately saw those there converge on her, but after a while, they all looked my way and after a wave from me to them, left Mandy to her own devices.

The big one...the proverbial seventh waive...came, and at the urging of the group, Mandy began to frantically swim to build up her speed to match that of the wave. Then the wave grabbed her, and I could see Mandy in sheer delight body surfing across the face of the wave.

That is until the wave crashed near the shore, and Mandy was sent tumbling as the ensuing body of the wave crashed on her, pulling the sand from under her feet, and tossing her about. When she managed to surface, she pulled back her long hair from her face as she desperately gasped for air. Mandy was once again pulled back under and when she reappeared, she was totally unaware that surging and swirling surf has stripped her of her flimsy top, fully exposing her magnificent boobs.

Another wave then crashed down on her and pulled her under. Time seemed to crawl in agonizing slow motion as I grabbed my beach towel and slogged through the roiling shore break toward Mandy. I saw Mandy resurface close by, sputtering and gasping for air as she looked desperately about her.

Struggling to stand unsteadily in the raging shore break, Mandy suddenly realized that she was topless. Her hands sought to cover her outstanding boobs with their puffy areolas from which harden ruby-red nipples jutted. However, the rough outgoing water knocked her over, and down she went down again. When Mandy surfaced and stood, her hairless (hairless?) pussy was clearly exposed.