An Unlikely Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara dropped her shoulders onto the bed, pressed her cheek to the sweat-soaked sheet and bounced forward with every one of the old man's powerful thrusts then pushed back against him, loving the soggy squelching sound of their flesh slapping together. She could hear him huffing and puffing behind her, sliding his massive tool inside her, pounding away at her with relentless intensity.

Neither the 84-year-old black man nor the 18-year-old blonde girl had any idea that they'd been going at it for nearly two hours, or that her screams and groans of passion had been heard up to two blocks away.

-------------------------

Several people looked out their open windows, shook their heads in amazement, and shut and locked them. Cars driving slowly down the street stopped to listen and laugh in awe. Some lucky guy and lucky girl were getting it on pretty good in that old house with the wrap-around porch.

Phyllis, the old man's wife, stood unconcernedly in the kitchen cooking breakfast with a pair of noise cancelling earbuds firmly lodged in her ears listening to a murder mystery podcast she enjoyed and hadn't been able to catch up on for a while.

She looked up at the ceiling when the girl's muffled cries of passion still managed to filter through.

Maybe if this girl stuck around she'd finally have a chance to catch up and even do some of the things she enjoyed doing but never got a chance to do. Her husband's constant demand for sex exhausted her. She loved the nasty old fart but she needed a break and she'd never been a jealous woman. Shrugging, she raised the volume and got back to cooking.

She'd shared an entire lifetime with him, had babies with him and grown old with him. For some strange reason she felt no jealousy, none at all, only satisfaction and relief that she could have a moment of peace.

She knew how good he was in bed, she knew the white girl would probably end up getting attached to the horny old nigger and didn't really care. She seemed like a sweet girl and didn't at all mind sharing him with her.

Like Hollis, she smiled at the thought of him knocking the girl up and the significance of that little revenge on the white folks who'd wronged them over the years.

-------------------------

Meanwhile upstairs, Hollis plowed his hard black cock into the blonde girl's tight snatch making her body shudder, rock and bounce.

Again, he stopped himself from cumming by pulling out of her and staring up at the ceiling with his face scrunched up. Every wrinkle and fold of skin on his face stood out starkly as he grimaced in concentration, trying his hardest to keep from blowing his load all over the blonde girl's back.

He had to stop. His heart felt like it would pound a hole through his chest, it was beating so hard and fast. His vision was hazy and clouded, like he was looking through a tunnel and he felt dizzy.

Panting and wheezing, he fell sideways next to her, rolled onto his back and lay trembling and shuddering. He'd take a little break and then get back at it.

Sara's body shuddered as well after the old man pulled his thick cock out of her.

She sank down to lay on her belly next to him, her frustrated body still at the edge of orgasm. She felt so empty after he pulled out. She wanted him back inside her. It drove her crazy that he'd pulled out before either of them could cum.

The shape, length, and girth of old man's big black cock was so perfect and the way he used it, as if he knew her body better than she did herself, kept her in a constant state of arousal. Her pussy gaped wide, slowly shrinking and contracting as her hips slowly rocked in little twitching circles.

She was in a state of hyperarousal, desperate to cum again, desperate to feel him inside her again.

She rolled to her side, noticed the old man's condition and frowned with concern. He lay on his back wheezing, looking half dead and yet his engorged cock still stood proudly throbbing before her mesmerized blue eyes.

"I'm awight," he wheezed. "Jus need to catch my breath a little."

Sara edged close and pressed her body fully against his, once again marveling at the contrast between them.

Her small slender hand crept to his thigh and slowly edged to his throbbing member which continued to stand proudly at full staff.

A string of drool dripped unnoticed from her half-open mouth and down her chin as she stared unblinkingly at the monstrous thick black cock pulsing dangerously before her eyes.

It was huge, with thick bulging veins along it length. Thick folds of dark foreskin were bunched around the bottom of the mushroom-shaped head's dull flanges. That massive head shone wetly and was a deep purple black.

As she watched, a fat bead of precum seeped from the slit at on the bulbous tip. Sara licked her lips and leaned forward to swipe her tongue on it, wanting to taste it, to make it a part of her. It tasted salty and she knew her own fluids were mixed with his and that only served to turn her on even more.

She grasped the old man's thick cock by the base and licked it from the edge of her hand to its tip like a thick black lollipop. She sat up, grasped the base of his cock with one hand, cupped his heavy dangling balls with the other and held her lovely face over his crotch, looking down at the massive black cock wetly pulsing ever so close to her lips.

She parted her lips in a wide O, stuck her little pink tongue straight out, and slowly took the thick head in her mouth, scrubbing it with her tongue as it slid inside. Her sweaty blonde hair cascaded around her and pooled onto his naked black lap like a golden shimmering waterfall.

He completely overwhelmed her senses.

She felt as if she were drowning in him as his heat and musky scent surrounded her and his hard black member filled her mouth, his gasping grunts filled her ears, and the taste of him flooded her palate. She enjoyed the way her tiny pale hands looked gripping his huge black member and the way his bristly gray pubic hairs tickled her sensitive skin.

She took as much of him as she could until the urge to gag made her draw back then did it again and again, all while sucking powerfully, slobbering, snorting through her nose and whining in unrestrained lust.

She drew the hand fondling the old man's nutsack down to her loins and massaged her swollen needful clit.

God she was desperate to cum. He'd driven her to the edge over and over, to the point just before the final explosion and then backed away, teasing her again and again.

She needed to cum. She HAD to cum. But she didn't want to cum with her fingers. She had to have HIM inside her. She wanted to feel his thick black cock pulse within her when they came together.

With that thought, she drew her head up, releasing him with a loud wet sucking pop and got on her knees beside him, tossing her sweaty blonde hair back away from her face.

Their eyes met.

Throwing a leg over his wasted hips, she straddled him and felt his thick rod bounce against her swollen labia, eager for reentry. At the same time, she leaned forward to kiss him, open-mouthed and sucked on his long thick tongue.

She felt his cock rub the length of her nether lips as he thrust up with his hips while she raised and lowered herself.

And then his tongue plunged in her mouth at the same time that his massive black cock plunged in her eager pussy, letting gravity do the work as the weight of her body let him sink deeply within her.

God, he was so hard and he felt so good inside her. She'd had sex only a handful of times in her short life before meeting him and had no idea it could feel this good, this perfect. It was as if the old man's big black cock was made just for her, perfectly formed to stretch her tight pink little pussy to its limits, to scrape and tease her g-spot, to stimulate her clit.

They kissed and fucked passionately, as fervently and enthusiastically as a pair of newlyweds in their first eager coupling.

Sara hunched down to meet every one of Hollis' upward thrusts, churning her hips in little circles and jabs to pleasure him as much as she could. She breathed in his foul breath and slimy spit mixed with her own. Inhaling it like ambrosia.

Breaking their passionate kiss, Sara's sweet lips curved in a smile of triumph as she sat up straight, threw her head back and whipped her hair around her, sending misty droplets of sweat flying in all directions and rode the old man for all she was worth.

Fully impaled on the old man's big black cock, the young blonde rocked on her lover's lap, rubbing her inflamed clit on the old man's thick smelly pubic hair with each twist and twitch of her steamy loins.

Hollis stared at the image of blonde perfection fucking herself so lovingly and eagerly on his giant black cock. Her firm perky breasts called to him. Their flawless roundness drew his hands like magnets.

Breath rasping in his dry throat, Hollis gripped one of the girl's slippery tits, leaned forward and captured a hard little ripe red nipple between his lips.

As soon as Sara felt the old man's withered lips suck in her nipple and a good bit of tit flesh in his mouth, she began to rock uncontrollably on his lap, bracing her hands against his chest to give herself leverage to lift herself up and let gravity drop down, impaling herself over and over, deeper and deeper with his giant black meat lance.

She was desperate to get to the finish line, desperate to cum, desperate to feel the old man's big black cock spasm inside her, desperate to feel him shoot jet after jet of his thick white baby-making semen deep in her belly.

As if from a vast distance, she felt the old man's hands grip her quivering ass, lifting her up and slamming her down bodily on his loins, meeting every one of her downward thrusts with a powerful one of his own when his bony arthritic hands slipped on her pale sweat-slicked flesh.

Hollis' deep raspy groans of pleasure somehow managed to blend musically with Sara's high pitched wails and moans.

They rocked against each other faster and faster. The pressure built and built. There was no stopping, not pausing to change positions, no delaying the inevitable... not this time.

"Oh my God!" Sara wailed as the wheezing old man drove into her relentlessly.

Suddenly, as if a bolt of lightning exploded deep in her brain and in her undulating belly. Her pale slim body arched, her legs locked tight around him and lights exploded like strobes before her dazzled eyes as an explosive orgasm ripped through her body like a tsunami.

Her lean muscles tensed, her breath rasped in her throat and her heart beat like a smith's hammer on an anvil in her chest. Her hands tangled in the old black man's sparse gray chest hair, her toes curled upwards tightly and spasms rocked her entire body, making her quiver and shake as if she were being beaten with a baseball bat.

He knew she was coming when her already snug pussy tightened and contracted around him. The womanly scent wafting up from their connection changed and the wetness coming from her pussy seeped down to drench his gray pubes.

Hollis also came explosively. He bellowed like a bull in rut, shooting jet after jet of black baby-making semen deep in the young blonde's contracting belly.

Her tightly-gripping pussy contracted and relaxed as in the throes of her orgasm, her body instinctively up-sucked the old black man's virile semen up to her womb, doing its best to get one of his little swimmers, the fastest and strongest, to fertilize her waiting egg.

They came together, the wasted old black man and the young vibrant blonde girl. They were as one at that moment. Two vastly different people, connected as intimately as possible, in a way impossible to define. For a brief moment in time, their souls intermixed, their minds melded, and their two separate spirits became as one.

Taking both her breasts in his hands, Hollis pushed the firm round mounds together and pressed his wrinkled old face into her firm teenage tits sucking both her pink nipples at the same time as he continued to send what seemed to her as never-ending blazing hot jets of cum deep in her guts.

Without seeing it, he knew her beautiful pink pussy was flushed dark red and her swollen clit had taken cover under its fleshy hood in her body's attempt to avoid more stimulation. She quivered and shook, her hands grasped his bony hands on her tits and she pushed herself down onto him, arching her back while her hips gyrated and thrust, quivered and shook.

He looked up to see her staring down at him with her mouth open and her full pink lips, swollen from his kisses, quivering in an O of pleasure. Her beautiful face however, was almost transformed in an almost bestial expression of pure and absolute lust.

Wave after wave of orgasms roiled through her body, breaking like waves deep in her loins.

She leaned forward, grasped his wrinkled old face in her hands and drew his gasping mouth to hers, kissing him with desperate need, wanting, needing to squeeze out every bit of pleasure she could from the old man's amazing black cock. She seriously doubted sex would ever be this good again.

The sounds of their lovemaking and the quivering walls and floors from the steady pounding of the bed's headboard pounding against the wall made Phyllis sigh with impatience. While they'd been fucking like animals upstairs, she'd made breakfast, washed and folded the girl's clothes, listened to an entire podcast and watered all her indoor plants.

How long were they going to be at it, she wondered?

-----------------------------------

Hollis lay gasping, his heart hammering like a drum in his chest.

He could barely breathe. The girl lay senseless on top of him. She was normally light as a feather, but at this moment it felt as if she weighed a goddamn ton.

His slowly deflating cock was still inside her.

Smiling mischievously, he gripped both firm sweaty tits and rolled her to the side, the now soft nipples nestled in his sweaty palms. He followed her so as to keep his cock inside her. He didn't want his cum to pour out of her and onto the bed. His wife would kill him if it soaked into the mattress.

He pulled the square sheet and bunched it up under them so that it would catch the thick wad of his white semen that streamed from the senseless blonde girl's gaping wide pussy.

Considering how much cum he'd shot inside her, he'd bet a million bucks this pretty white girl would have his black baby growing in her belly before she even walked out the door.

Smoothing her sweaty blonde hair out of her face, he looked closely at her to make sure she was okay. Her perfect mounds with their delectable rosy peaks rose and fell steadily as her breathing calmed.

She was good.

She should be checking on him, HE was a worn-out old man, he thought, amused.

The overheated girl stirred awake when he used an unsoiled corner of the sheet to fan cool air over her.

Her large unfocused blue eyes opened wide and her hands padded the bed next to her, reaching out for him. She drew in a breath to call out to him when full consciousness returned.

She saw the withered old black man who had fucked her to wet and ragged ruin standing at the foot of the bed fanning her with the damp sheet.

She smiled at him. A sweet, honest smile filled with gratitude, sexual satisfaction and pure and absolute love. It was a smile so beautiful and heartfelt that it took his breath away.

Together, they took the sheets off the bed to let it air out. The old man fetched a bottle of Febreze and liberally sprayed the sweat-damp mattress.

Sara had to help the old man shuffle to the bathroom, once there however, she noted that there were rails everywhere to help the old man get around by himself.

When she sat down to pee, several huge globs of semen dripped sloppily from her pussy and plopped into the toilet. Afterwards, she held on to the old man's frail arm, keeping him upright as he peed.

They took a cold shower together, soaping each other up, giggling, teasing and caressing each other.

It wasn't long before the old man had yet another monstrous erection. Sara was amazed at how such an old man could have such a strong sex drive. He could barely walk and yet he had the sexual stamina of a teenager. It was beyond belief.

Standing close to him, Sara lathered up her hands, wrapped them around his great girth and proceeded to jerk him off, wringing her hands in opposite directions on every upstroke. Meanwhile, the old man's long scrawny hands stroked her body until they came to rest at her loins. He parted her lips with one hand while the other found her clit and teased it, rubbing the area around it with demanding fingers.

The cold water streamed over them, cooling them and quickly washing away the soapy lather.

Within minutes the blonde teenage girl was bent over, hanging onto a rail, cool water falling on her back and ass while the ancient black man fucked her from behind. He gripped her rounded hips with twisted black hands and slammed his hips against her ass with the strength of a power hammer. He seemed tireless, relentless.

Loud, wet sloshing noises came from their union and the sound of their bodies connecting echoed through the bathroom to join the sound of their groans as they coupled like animals in the shower.

In less than 15 minutes, her knees almost gave out as she came yet again while his cock twitched deep inside her and he shot yet another huge load of cum deep in her pussy. The muscles of her pussy contracted tightly around him, seeming to draw the cum out of him and into her, milking him of his essence.

Hollis stayed inside her, legs shaking with strain, until his deflated cock slithered out of her warm wet tunnel, followed by a thick clumpy stream of white semen.

They stood in the shower another 15 minutes, letting the cold water cool their heated bodies. Eventually, after their breathing slowed and their pulse got back to normal, they soaped up again and finished getting clean.

When they turned off the water, the beautiful blonde stood still while the old man toweled her off. He reveled in the freedom to touch such a exquisite young white girl as much as he wanted.

Steam billowed around them when they stepped out of the bathroom and saw the bed was made, there was a stack of the old man's clothes and Sara's jeans and blue blouse on the corner of the bed neatly folded, but no underwear since the lavender bra and panties she'd worn the day before had been cut away from her body the night before by Chinless' knife.

The two got dressed, the old man brazenly and the young girl shyly glancing at each other.

When they finally made their way downstairs holding hands like a young married couple, Hollis' wife Phyllis sat on a rocking chair, her hands busy knitting a bright and colorful shawl. She wore a loose-fitting dress and looked comfortable and at peace.

Sara dropped the old man's hand and looked with trepidation at the heavy-set old woman.

She'd spent the night before and hours this morning having sex with the old woman's husband and had no idea what to say or how to act.

Phyllis glanced up from her knitting.

"Y'all took your time," she said calmly. "There's food on the stove. Get youselves somethin' to eat."

She looked up from her knitting and looked steadily at the young blonde girl.

"You clean up when you done, you hea?" she said, brooking no argument.

Sara nodded, still unsure what to say.

"You go fix us up a couple a plates," the old man said, with a playful slap to her shapely rump and a shove towards the kitchen. "I'll be there in a minute."

High levels of the oxytocin, a hormone released from her brain, still surged through her body. Those endorphins were responsible for her loose-hipped relaxed state and for the inexplicably deep feelings she felt for the old black man.

123456...9