An Unlikely Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful blonde kissed him back with matching intensity.

Hollis nestled the tip of his thick cock between her outer lips, rubbed up and down, and then rubbed her inner lips and ended up resting its tip at her burning hot entrance. She hunched her hips towards him, desperately pressing her buttery wet pussy against his cock as it demanded entrance into the depths of her blazing hot pussy.

The velvety-soft skin of her legs caressed his sides and he felt her ankles lock behind his thighs as she continued to squirm against him, hunching her hips in an attempt to push his massive black cock inside her.

Breaking their kiss, she groaned and shook her head slowly from side to side as if denying what was happening to her, denying her body's reaction, denying its willing participation, denying her need to be filled by the old man's huge black cock.

Hollis was surprised when she put her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away, which he couldn't do because her ankles were hooked behind his thighs, keeping him locked tight against her, pulling him towards her.

She was at once rejecting and welcoming him.

He kept his weight on her and tried to capture her lips again, but she twisted her head aside, rejecting his attempts. He tried to grab her chin to force his thick lips on hers but she kept twisting away, grunting in supposed disgust even though her loins churned insistently against his.

Her slick wet pussy was as hot as a furnace against his helmet and he could feel his long thick cock bow as he put more and more pressure, but she was so tight, even after the previous night's hours-long bout.

She was so young and recovered so quickly that overnight her battered pussy had tautened up nearly to its previous tightness. Enough so that he struggled to penetrate her.

Hollis grunted hoarsely with the effort and the girl quivered and squirmed beneath him squeezing her eyes tightly closed, trying just as hard as he to push his giant member inside her, hunching her hips and whining deep in her chest and yet at the same time slapping and pushing him away from her.

"Stop. Please stop," she whispered between whines. "Don't do this. Please."

Hearing those words made Hollis stop and pull away in sudden anger.

He slid his cock lengthwise between her plump nether lips while he grabbed her wrists and pinned her slender arms over her head.

"Open you gotdam eyes and look at me," he shouted, spraying her face with spittle.

Her enormous blue eyes opened and looked deep into his. There was fear in them and a host of other emotions... disgust, anger, confusion, but her lips were parted and she panted as she struggled to control the one that dominated all the others... lust.

He sucked in a sudden breath and paused. Her youthful beauty was angelic and breathtaking. She was by far the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and here she was pinned beneath him, squirming on his cock.

He let out his breath, bathing her face in a steamy rancid huff.

"I took you from dem nasty crackas an' now you mine," he hissed through gritted, crooked yellow teeth.

She was scared and disgusted at the strength of her attraction to the hideous old black man, angry that he'd woken her up the way he had, confused between wanting to reject him and wanting him to take her, dominate and impregnate her.

Looking fearfully up into his face only inches from her own, she could clearly make out every bit of his 80 plus years, making butterflies batter at her stomach once again at the depravity and wantonness of being taken and giving herself to him.

She should be merely a dream, a fantasy for a man such as him, completely beyond his reach, beyond his wildest erotic imaginings. Like a beautiful magazine model, a girl he'd see from a distance whose beauty he would admire, someone he'd love to plow but with whom he would never, COULD never have a chance.

And yet here she lay, pinned beneath him while the thick mushroom head of his monstrous black cock nestled between the lips of her pussy, requesting entry. No... DEMANDING entry into her.

He was the complete and total opposite of what she'd always considered the perfect man, or at least what she THOUGHT was the perfect man.

He was old, wrinkled and shriveled. His skin was black, blacker than any she'd ever seen, except for the gray ashy dry elbows, knees, hands and feet. His wooly grey hair was tangled and snarled, he had a potbelly, the top of his body was hunched and there was a hump over the left side of his shoulder.

He was at once feeble and powerful, he needed to lean on cane to get around and yet when it came to this, to sex, he was like a man possessed, like a demon made for that and only that.

At this moment, in this wide soft bed with early morning sunlight streaming through the edges of the windows, bathing the room in soft light, her slim sweaty body squirmed as she lay pinned beneath the hideous old black man.

She stared into his surprisingly clear dark eyes while these thoughts went through her mind, her arms still pinned above her head.

"You want me to stop?" he asked, his shifting hips causing his massive cock to slide erotically between her slick and swollen labia. "Jus say strawberry, and I'll stop. Dat's the word. Strawberry."

Hollis had no intention of taking her against her will, she'd been more than willing the night before, but she was conflicted now. He'd give her an out. If she chose to take it, he'd either try to get his wife to satisfy his need or he'd rub one out in the shower. Not as good as bangin' this fine ass white girl, but what the hell.

He released her wrists and braced his hands on the bed on either side of her, waiting, watching her keenly, but continued to slowly slide his cock along the length of her sex, his eyes fixed expectantly on her face.

Strawberry? She loved strawberries. Why did he have to use that word, why not 'celery' or 'needle' or something?

Somewhere deep in the recesses of her mind, a tiny voice screamed at her to say the word. It screeched the word over and over again getting fainter and fainter as the seconds ticked by until there was only silence.

Instead her eyes traced the deep wrinkle lines on his ancient craggy face, noting the countless imperfections, the ravages of time and a hard life. She noted that his eyes were clear and unclouded, though the whites were blood-shot and yellowish.

Last night she'd been assaulted, tortured and humiliated by three disgusting men. She nearly became their sexual plaything and were it not for the ugly old black man staring expectantly into her eyes, the three men would have taken her against her will... and who knows what they would've done afterwards.

Sara slid her slim hands between their sweaty bodies, raking her nails teasingly against his skin, to grasp his thick hard member tightly with both hands and guide the head of his cock once again to her snug entrance.

Not hesitating a second and still expecting to have a hard time penetrating her, the old man thrust forward powerfully and let out a raspy groan as he plunged completely into her, sheathing his massive black cock completely in the squirming blonde girl's most intimate depths.

The walls of her dripping wet pussy contracted around his throbbing member, squeezing him in waves as she climaxed explosively yet again.

She threw her head back and her mouth opened wide. The tendons and veins of her neck stood out like cords and her pale sweaty skin flushed bright red as she let out a piercing shriek of surprise and pure unadulterated pleasure, mixed with a bit of pain at her pussy walls' sudden expansion around the old man's enormous girthy cock.

The unexpected meat spear thrust into her guts, filling her so suddenly and so completely, sent her brain into overdrive. Lights flashed before her eyes and her body arched upwards, lifting the old man bodily into the air. Her toes curled, her muscles tensed, her core tautened, and her whole body quivered and shook at the intensity of the pleasure roiling through her very soul.

So intense was the orgasm that the sound of her own piercing scream barely pierced her consciousness.

Her nails raked the old man's back as she clutched him to her. Her ankles locked behind his withered old ass drove him into her. She instinctively relaxed them enough to give him room to draw back so he could plunge back into her again and again.

Hollis' black face was almost purple and set in a horrid, teeth-bared rictus as he used every ounce of his considerable willpower to keep from cumming inside the girl almost right away. It had been about 70 years since he'd cum after just three or four pumps, since the age of 14 and it had almost happened just now at the age of 84.

He pushed as deeply into her as he could and looked up at the ceiling. His body shook with the effort of keeping his orgasm at bay while letting her squirm pinned onto the bed with his cock. She raked her nails on his back and sides, making him flinch as she drew blood, shaking her head from side to side lashing her sweat-soaked blonde hair against the skin of his face, neck and chest like small stinging whips.

The pain she caused him kept him from coming.

She was lost in her own pleasure and didn't realize what she did even after he grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms over her head again.

This time when he kissed her, cutting off her piercing scream, she responded with desperate frantic passion, gasping into his mouth, sucking on his thick tongue as if it were a cock in her mouth, all while making low guttural grunts and groans deep in her chest.

Her pussy gripped his cock like a clenching vice, twisting and churning along the length of him, trying to wring him for every ounce of pleasure possible.

Still motionless inside her, he broke their kiss, drew back and watched her expressive face closely as her orgasm ran its course. Her knotted brow slowly smoothed out, her little nostrils stopped flaring, her full lips relaxed to cover her perfect white teeth, her mouth opened as she wheezed for breath, though she was still flushed bright red, and the strange lowing noises coming from deep in her chest that hardly sounded human faded slowly away.

When he finally felt her body relax, her legs loosened their strangle-hold around his waist and she lay limp beneath him with her eyes closed and a sweet smile curving her full lips, he released her wrists, got on his knees between her wide splayed legs, gripped her waist, pulled his big black cock nearly completely out of her and then slowly humped into her in a steady rhythm.

Her head lolled limply and her firm bouncy tits and body shuddered and swayed as the hideously ugly old black man fucked the beautiful young blonde girl slowly and languorously.

Gradually, Sara began to move beneath him, twisting her hips or driving them upwards to meet his gentle thrusts, cooing and mewing sweetly every time he bottomed out inside her.

His gaze was fixated on her delectable young body, soft, creamy pale and shimmering with sweat. She was a sight to behold, beautiful beyond imagining.

He began to pick up speed, huffing and grunting with the effort and felt that tingle deep inside, spreading to his balls, the signs that he was about to cum.

Not ready to end this incredible experience, he pulled out of her, flipped her on her side, lifted one slim leg to his shoulder, straddled her other leg and rubbed the head of his slimy black cock between her swollen pink nether lips. He pushed the bulbous head against her turgid clit then hefted the monster and slapped her firm flat belly sideways several times, hard enough to make her cry out at the sudden stinging pain.

She hunched and squirmed against him, cupping one firm sweaty breast in her hand and pulling on her nipple as he continued to tease her, taking the time to catch his breath and let the urge to cum pass.

He knew his body well and knew that the more times he kept himself from cumming, the more cum he'd build up and the more intense his orgasm would be when he finally let loose.

This fine ass little white girl was gonna get the blackin' of a lifetime. He was gonna pump so much old nigger cum in her tight little snatch that it'd be coming out her ears before he was done with her.

He released his cock and let his hands roam her firm young body, enjoying the contrast between his bony, ancient black hands and her slim, young, milky-white body. He caressed her long shapely legs, rounded hips, tiny waist, firm flat belly, rising and falling ribs, delectably plump round tits, long slender neck and ending by running his fingers through her sweaty honey blonde hair.

The light sprinkle of freckles on her face, chest and arms stood out more plainly on her flushed skin. At that moment, he decided he liked freckles... a lot.

The girl squirmed helplessly under his touch, her own hands touching his ancient wasted body wherever she could reach while she lay on her side.

In her elevated state of arousal, her hands dwelled on his every flaw, finding them exciting rather than repellent as most people probably would. She ran her hands from the hump over his left shoulder and the splotchy liver spots, to the great hairy mole on his jaw and the taut skin stretched around his hard round belly. She moaned with lust every time she discovered a new flaw... she moaned a lot.

Slapping her belly a few more times, he gripped his massive black cock by the base and then drew in a surprised breath as her tiny white hands covered his and helped guide his cock back into her.

Still on her side with her ankle hooked onto his shoulder, she'd twisted her upper body so he'd have easy access to her breasts and she could look him in the face as he took her.

A beatific smile of adoration mixed with pure lust suffused her lovely features.

"Fuck me, daddy," she groaned in a tiny little girl's voice. "Please fuck me."

With those words, Hollis was off to the races. He was old and not at all in good shape, but those words were like gasoline on a fire to his lust.

He drove his massive black cock into the fine young blonde with the tireless energy of a teenager. Hammering into her like a battering ram and making her entire body shake and bounce with the intensity of his lust.

Her pussy gripped and roiled on his cock like a dozen clenched fists and her voice rose octave by octave with each powerful thrust until she wailed like a banshee, her head thrown back, flushed body shuddering uncontrollably and her mouth open in a wide O as she got closer and closer to another monumental orgasm.

One of his hands clutched a slender thigh while the other gripped one of her slippery breasts tightly, using it to drive her slender body towards him as he slammed his hips towards her.

Once again he felt that tell-tale sign of an impending climax and pulled out of her before either of them could come. She moaned in disappointment. She'd been so close, so damn close.

Her huge lambent blue eyes stared into his age-ravaged face in amazed adoration.

"My god, you fuck so damn good!" she gasped, her body tense, still on the edge of another orgasm. She lay slack-limbed on the sweat-soaked bed. Waiting. Expectant.

Hollis gasped for breath, unable to speak. His heart hammered in his chest and sweat poured from him in rivulets, splattering the girl with fat droplets which didn't seem to bother her in the least.

She raised a weak hand and gently tried to wipe away the sweat on the old man's weathered face, marveling at the contrast between their skins, hers slim unlined and white against his wrinkled black and almost leathery.

Lying there, lethargic, spent and at peace with the world she stared up at her aged lover, amazed at his skill and stamina.

Then she glanced down lazily and was astonished to see that the old man wasn't done. Her incredulous eyes fell on the old man's enormous black cock, tinged with red from the blood engorging it, shining wet with their combined fluids. It throbbed to the beat of his heart and was still turgid with blood and with his desire and need for her.

His chest rising and falling like a bellows, breath wheezing through his parted lips, he grabbed her and flipped her on her belly, gripped her hips tight and raised her ass, kneed her legs apart with one of his own until her perfectly-shaped ass was presented before him ready to be taken from behind, then he pulled on her slim shoulders until she was on her hands and knees.

Once she was positioned as he liked, he edged close to her and put his cock between her perfect ass cheeks, which still had red welts from where the nasty cracker had whipped her ass with a leather belt the night before, and smacked the small of her back with his bat-sized black cock.

Whining with renewed excitement, the blonde girl arched her back downwards like a wanton whore, whipped her sweaty hair aside and looked back at him over her slim shoulder, her eyes once again blazing with lust and encouragement.

He released his cock, pulled his hips back to let it slither wetly between her cheeks, briefly bumping her tight puckered asshole, and pressed its length along the swollen pussy lips

Once again, he ran his hands over her pale slender body. He couldn't get enough of her. He had to touch her pale perfection as if to convince himself she was real. It also kept him at the peak of arousal.

Her waist was tiny and slim and her hips were wide, perfect handles for fucking doggie style, her shoulders were slender and narrow and her flushed skin was slick with sweat. He blew on her back and smiled when she arched her back enticingly as his breath cooled her heated flesh.

Sara squirmed at his touch. She knew she should've been repelled by him, his touch should've made her skin crawl and her stomach churn with disgust, but it actually did the opposite. His hands were bony, hard and callused and felt wonderful on her heated sweaty skin. Wherever he touched her, she pushed herself harder against him, wanting, needing to be closer to him.

The urge to cum finally passed and just as he was about to grip his cock to guide it to her gaping red pussy, he saw her shoulders drop to the bed and looked down to see her slender hands reach between her legs to grasp his pulsing cock and pull him to her, using his wide mushroom head to part her nether lips, place it at her entrance and try to push it inside her. Her sparse blonde pubic hairs, beaded with their fluids contrasted strikingly with his own wiry gray bush.

Gripping her wide hips, he thrust forward powerfully, once again sheathing the full length of his huge black cock in the blonde girl's most private depths.

He filled her so totally and completely that the breath was pushed out of her lungs in a long whiny "ghaaaaa" of surprise.

She nearly came again as he fully penetrated her, his bulging mushroom-shaped cock head knocking at the entrance to her cervix, prodding and pushing before drawing back and then thrusting powerfully forward once again.

Hollis was a man possessed. He was old, and this savage fucking was probably going to take away ten years of his life but he was past caring, this gorgeous young white girl was HIS to do with as he wished and he was going to fuck her so good that no other man at any point in her life would ever quite compare. She would compare any man she slept with to him and only him for the rest of her days.

These were fleeting thoughts that raced through his head as he tried to find things that would keep the inevitable orgasm looming just at the edge at bay.

Sweat poured from him and splattered unnoticed on the girl's flesh. She was beyond caring, her head was thrown back, her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was open in a wide O as her body ramped up for an orgasm.

She pushed back against him, trying to meet him thrust for thrust, but their sexual exertions had taken their toll on her endurance and left her weak as a kitten.

123456...9