An Uplifting Downfall

Story Info
A man needs to be destroyed to build himself back up.
2.9k words
4.15
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was having a good year. He had finally got the willpower to get back into the gym and despite what people thought, he had managed to stick to it. This time last fall he had been a real mess but now he was starting to see some real change. It was just a matter of time until other people noticed he figured.

He had been sticking to a three day split and today was Friday which meant chest day. Every week he had been lifting heavier and heavier weights until about three weeks ago when he stalled out.

"The trick is to lift lighter and more reps for a while." A woman said

Jason had never talked to this woman before but he had seen her around the gym. Everyone had seen her. She was the type to pull focus in any room. If you've had a dream then you've probably seen her.

"Uh thanks, I um....." he murmured

"Ella, It's nice to meet you." Ella said

"right, sorry. I'm Jason"

"Well Jason I've seen the work you've been putting it. No one sweats more than you do."

Jason flushed as embarrassment spread over him. Could she smell him?

"Don't worry. It's kinda hot. The meat heads here like to move the big heavy stuff and make noise but you never really see them put the work in. It's all an ego boost for them. Big arms, abs and no character."

Ella laughed and Jason laughed with her. Her laugh was like magic to him. He felt like he could lift the whole building if he had too.

"So look. I'm just heading into a class. Why we don't meet up later?" Ella asked

Panick! Just be cool Jason thought as he stood up and half tripped. She didn't laugh though. A good sign he thought.

"yah why don't I pick you up here and we can go grab a bite to eat." Jason said

"No!"

Jason was a little startled by the quickness of her response.

"I mean just pick me up down the street. I've got some errands o run first."

Jason agreed and tried not to overthink the whole interaction. Sometimes his brain had a way of getting in the way of his happiness. That's why he had liked his simple life in the gym these past months. Numbers didn't lie. The weight in his hands went up and the numbers on the scale at home, they went down.

Jason just had one more lift in his routine and then he would be able to call it a day. Up next was the bench press. He liked to finish strong and the way it helped him fill out a shirt wouldn't hurt his confidence tonight.

"Sorry bruh I'm cutting in." a man said

"It's my last set. How long are you going to be." Jason asked

"As long as it takes. Might be here all night. Look, it's not going to do you any good til you lose those man titties anyway." He said as he gave a pat on the back.

"Next time come with me and we'll get you sorted out. I know what you need". He added.

"How about you start now by letting me finish?" Jason asked

"Nah uh, I've got a thing with this chick later and Mike needs the boys to pop. " Mike said

Jason didn't know what to make of Mike. He made fun of his chest and refused to share but he also didn't seem to have any meanness in him. It was all small stuff he decided. He would do some push ups and call it a day. He had a date for the first time in a long time and nothing was going to ruin that.


Jason met up with Ella down about a block away from the gym. They had agreed on 7:30pm. She had a glow to her. Her skin looked soft and flushed like she had been running and her long blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun. If she wasn't so beautiful it might have looked sloppy. On her though, it looked effortless and carefree. It was an unfair world where someone could look this good so easily. Jason on the other hand had spent hours making sure he was it his best. He had changed shirts 3 times and came to near tears while trying to fight with his hair.

"Did you come right from the gym?" Jason asked

"Yah I was getting in another quick workout." Ella answered

"I thought you said you had errands or something?"

"well....." She paused

"plans changed" she said

Jason realized he might have offended her and decided it wasn't worth pushing the topic. He'd shut up all night and take a kick to the jewels if it meant she'd stay out with him for just an hour.

"So here are we going?" Ella asked

"I hear the Vegan place at just around the corner makes insane homemade tortillas and guac."

Jason wondered why he has said "guac". Was he trying to sound cool? He had never said that word in his life.

"Pass. What else you got."

He didn't know what to say. Vega Tamales had taken him all afternoon to come up with. He began to sweat as he wondered how long he had been silent for. Which he worried about instead of talking. He could feel Ella watching him struggle.

"Ok let's do Wings and Things but you are buying." She said over enunciating who was buying.

Wings and Things was a tacky place that Jason would never in his life have taken a date too. It was the type of place where the waitresses wore tight shorts and whatever they wanted on top as long as it was distracting. Before he had a chance to process, Ella started to strut up the street. Stunned for a second by the way her short skirt hugged her hips he fell behind. As he sprinted to catch up he prayed she couldn't hear that he was just the tiniest out of breath.

"Get it together Jason. No one is thinking about your breathing but you." He thought.

As they arrived Jason was completely at a loss. Ella was gorgeous but there was a lot of skin on display. He was only a man after all. The hostess had to have the largest breasts he had seen in his life. Well, real life. Porn didn't count after all. Her top was closed in the front and the collar was high towards her neck. The opposite of what you would expect in a place like this. It was the way it was cut down the side that pulled the eye. Jason knew only one way to describe it. Side boob and there was so much of it. He thought he could probably see everything but the cleavage at that point.

The hostess took them to a table with a semi-circle bench in the corner. Jason and Ella took up seats across from each other at the ends of the horse shoe shape.

"Were you looking at her chest?" Ella asked

"No, not at all I was just taking in the room. I've never been here before."

It was a good save he thought. Jason didn't want to blow it before they even had a drink.

A waitress walked wearing a similar outfit as the hostess. She was by far slimmer but altogether just as enticing.

"Hi I'm Crystal" the waitress said with a broad fake smile

"Can I get you anything to start."

"Hi Crystal, yes. I am going to have a large strawberry margarita." Ella drew out the word large for emphasis.

"and...he will have a diet coke." She added

Jason hated diet soda. It tasted bubbles and sadness. Why had she ordered for him? She must have seen the question on his face because she told him right away.

"You worked so hard today. I don't want to see you waste it all on empty calories." She smiled as she said it and Jason decided he didn't care what she ordered him as long as he got to see that smile.

The rest of the meal went pretty well Jason thought. She had ordered everything for them. She had ribs, he had a salad. She had two more margaritas and he got a lifetimes worth of diet coke. The conversation had been good though. They had talked for close to two hours. He had learned that she had been going to that gym for years and that she was into calisthenics but not afraid of weights either. She told him about her day job as a model which intimidated the hell out him. She was probably around handsome fit men all day. How was he going to compete? Wasn't she surrounded by them at the gym anyway? Jason decided to go against his instincts and just enjoy himself for once.

"Would you like anything for dessert?" Crystal asked kindly but clearly trying to free up the table.

"I think I need to see a menu." Ella said with a catty smile.

Jason didn't understand girl politics but he knew he had just seen Crystal get put in check. Crystal left with a smile on her face but hate in her posture.

"Were you looking at her ass?" Ella asked.

Jason had been caught for the second time that night and decided to come clean. Sort of.

"Not intentionally but yah I guess I was." He said

"Here's the thing. You are out here with me. When I'm here you are not allowed to look at anyone else. Do you understand?" Ella said with a stern confidence granted from the tequila.

"Of course, right, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot" he blurted almost all at once.

Jason didn't intend to grovel but on some level that was his instinct. Ella excited him and terrified him more than any creature he had ever met. She was a lithe panther. Lean and tightly muscled covered in smooth fur that begged to be petted. The claws though. They scared the hell out of him.

"Meet me in the ladies." Ella said.

Ella got up and left. Jason wondered how long he was supposed to wait under the circumstance. Thirty seconds? A minute? Five minutes? He didn't want to look desperate or blow it.

"Just stop it Jason." He said to himself as a he got up.

A moment later he was shyly walking into the women's bathroom. A small part of his brain worried that it was all a set up to embarrass him but at this point he wasn't thinking with his brain. It was going to be all or nothing. Ella exited a stall as he walked in.

"Lock it." She said pointing to the door

Jason did as he was told

"On your knees."

Jason hesitated. The floor and a wing bar probably wasn't the cleanest place to be.

"Fine get out."

Jason got to his knees so quick he heard something crack.

"That's better. You know I don't like you looking at anyone else." She paused

"But maybe I haven't been fair. You've seen more of them since they all dress like whores. Do you want the whores Jason?"

Jason shook his head. He tried to say something but all that came out was "nnnnhnnn"

"Good. I'm going to show you something they haven't."

Ella lifted one leg to rest on the sink. As she did her skirt rolled up to reveal she wasn't wearing anything under it. She had been waxed at least to the bikini lines. The rest was cut short and shaped like an arrow. Jason's mouth began to water and he swore he could smell her sweet sent from five feet away.

"Are you still hungry?" she asked.

A line so corny Jason figured this was either a dream or a porno he forgot he was making. In truth he was hungry. A salad was not nearly enough after the workout he had had earlier. He practically scurried on his knees over to her. As he leaned in for a taste Ella stopped him.

"Just me ok." She said no longer like a pornstar but instead like a loving insecure high school girl.

"Just you." He said as his head was pushed between her legs.

Jason wasn't the most experienced in this area but he was going to make up for it with effort. He licked and sucked until his tongue was numb and then kept going. It tasted different than anything he had tasted before and he thought to himself.

"This is what a real woman tastes like."

Jason lost track of time as she moved and pulsed on his face. If he was doing a bad job she would have asked him to stop he reasoned. Still he wasn't sure she was getting her any closer to an orgasm. Eventually they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Anyone in there?" a voice said as the door handle jiggled.

Ella gently guided him up with a tug on his hair. The cool fresh hair filled his lungs for a second before he she covered his mouth with hers. Jason was in heaven. A kiss from a beautiful woman. Some part of him had been using it as motivation these last couple months. He had forgotten how good it felt. She pulled away and whispered while locking eyes with him.

"You still need to pay. Don't leave a tip." The last part was said coldly.

Ella pressed her palm against his crotch and squeezed before she pulled away. She unlocked the door and the two walked back into the restaurant lounge. Ella confident and still glowing, Jason shyly and wishing he had been able to wash his face before leaving the safety of the bathroom. Crystal was standing outside the door waiting for them. The look on her face told Jason she knew what was happening in there even if she didn't know the specifics.

"He's paying." Ella said as she walked buy with a smile that could only say "fuck you."

Jason tried not to speak or make eye contact as he went through the process of paying. He fumbled his card in the machine as his hand shook just a little. The request for a tip popped up on the machine. He felt ashamed as he tapped the "no" icon. At the same time he looked up to see the anger on waitresses face. Jason did not wait for the receipt and he did not get a complimentary mint as he left Wings and Things in a hurry.

Ella and Jason parted ways but made plans to meet a week from that night. Jason went home floating on a cloud. He took care of himself and then he did it again. What happened in that bathroom was going to be fuel for years to come.


Monday rolled along and even though Jason hadn't heard from Ella all weekend he was still riding the high. He felt stronger and more confident than ever. He arrived at the gym ready to set some new personal records. Mike was there and a week ago Jason would have avoided him but today as Mike waved Jason waved back.

"Hey man, you here for those pointers." Mike said

"You know what? Yah fuck it. Show me." Jason replied

Mike's body was hands down better than Jason's. He'd probably been athletic and handsome his whole life but it was more than that. He obviously knew what he was doing in the gym. Mike was probably the same height as Jason but his arms were easily twice as thick. His shoulders looked like mini death stars and he knew it. The sleeveless shirt he wore was clearly meant to show them off.

Mike took Jason through his regular Monday work out. Arms, shoulders, arms, shoulders and arms. It wasn't balanced but Jason was having a good time so he didn't care. After the third set of arms Jason sat down on the bench as Mike offered to get fill up their water bottles. As he looked around the room he saw Ella walk in. She was the only thing that could make his day better he thought. He raised his hand to wave to her but stopped as she looked right at him and then looked away. His heart sank. Had he done something wrong? Jason's brain went into overdrive as it tried to scan his memories of Friday night.

"That's cold bud." Mike said as he returned offering Jason his bottle.

"Don't worry about that one. She's a freak. Thinks she's too good for anyone here. Wanna know a secret though?"

Jason nodded eager for anything that might explain what had just happened to him.

"Sometimes she lets me hit it. Last Friday around seven as I was finishing up she got me in the locker room. Had me bareback her right there in the showers." Mike said.

Jason's mouth went dry. He wanted to say shout but what could he say.

"She even let me cream in her and then said she had to go. Like no convo or anything. Just...bye. I'd do it again in a heartbeat though. All those planks made her body tight as hell."

"Stop!" Jason shouted

Jason realized everyone in the gym was looking at him as he stood up.

"Sorry man, to graphic right? Let's get another set in and call it a day." Mike said.

Jason decided he wasn't up to another set. Apologizing he left still in his gym clothes. That night he lay in bed not sure whether he was going to cry or scream. Eventually he did both but he also remembered the bathroom and as he came he fell asleep.