Analginity

Story Info
My girlfriend stains my sofa.
2k words
4.38
10.1k
11
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers

Am I gross?

I lean over my sofa and quickly sniff the stain. I am angry at myself, I had covered it with a towel and the stain has come through. It's not as if I can turn the cushion over either, it's stitched onto the sofa, and it's obvious too.

I get truly annoyed, sex in the lounge seems unlucky to me. I got caught by my daughter with my ex, and now I've got some nasty remnants of yesterday's debauchery on it, sticking out like a nasty souvenir. People will notice it immediately. I go to the kitchen and grab a sponge and some water, and try to dab it out. It just gets darker.

That's where the lube was I think. My mind races back to an hour or two earlier. She was bent over the arm of the sofa, her perfect gorgeous arse. I'd just eaten it, my tongue had travelled down her salty crack and lingered over her hole. She was giggling, telling me I was vile, and that she'd never met a woman like me before. I dug my nails into her thighs and scraped them down her legs to make her jerk and cry a little more. I smile to myself at the recent memory.

This woman, we'd broken up as she wanted kids and I didn't. She wanted me to carry it, but I didn't. It was a deal breaker for her, and so I ended it. We agreed to have sex until we met other people. I was ill and decided to split with her, but she was soon round to change my mind. We're back together again, I think I was sex drunk and agreed as she pressed her pussy back into my face to give me another delectable treat. I love pleasing women, my forte using my tongue on them, they wriggle in pleasure.

I tried to dry the stain with a kitchen towel, but it still looked marked. I curse in frustration and continue with hot soapy water this time. I picture her legs, and her thighs as I rub at the stain. She's cute, shorter than me. She's been gay all of her life, and here she is being bent over by me. My kids have grown and moved out, I don't think they'd be happy to have another sibling on the horizon, they are my little unit, and I don't want another child. I've only just started living now, after 20-odd years of raising them on my own. I am proud of the job I've done too.

My mind races back to her, moaning under me as I drench her arse in lube. She was a near-toy virgin when we met, but now she's fully brought into the experiences that come with them. I massaged that lube into her arse with my fingers, I slid a finger in and out of her, and then it was two, I even got a third using the middle finger of my left, and then it was four as I explored her. They eased in and out of her with such ease. "Are you ready?"

"No!" She's hesitant in her reply.

"You are," I reassure her and stroke her buttocks with my slippery hand. I kiss her bum tenderly and stand. "I'll be slow and easy with you."

I am convinced she'll be fine, we'd been playing with our bums most of the day, and we'd shared a butt plug between us, disgusting looking back on it now, but it was pleasurable at the time. It had been mostly me having her sodomise me, to be honest. I'm almost convinced that if I never have vaginal sex again, I could live solely on a good bugger from the right woman. But, I'm not 100% sold yet.

Standing behind her I place the bell of my cock onto her brown entrance. The inside of her arsecheeks is tanned, not like my perfect white arse with its pink hole. "OK, brace yourself, if it hurts, tell me." Her hand squeezes the arm of the sofa and her knees adjust, her foot swings slightly as she anticipates my cock into her arse. This cock is a step up for the apparent novice, for me, it's my go-to when I want to pound myself, or if I have a girl without any toys, I happily let them use it on me. I press and watch as the plastic willy moves into the tight ring, I hold it still as she wails slightly, her foot extends outwards to tell me, she's not sure, but she's taking it. I inch it in a little further, and her wail turns into a moan.

"You, ok?"

"Uh-huh." She pants back.

I slide the black pole into her further. "Good girl."

She laughs, though she's not finding this fun, it's an awkward laugh, I push slowly more into her and hold. I decided to bring it out, readjust and try again, further this time. The slide-out makes her coo, so I push it back in before her brain can tell her what's happening, and she jolts under me.

"We're nearly there. I'll be slow."

She doesn't reply as I withdraw it slowly and again, I gasp at how open her arse is, and how her ring draws out onto the shaft. She'll be sore after, I grin to myself and keep it my little secret.

Pushing back in, I'm fully pushing the plastic tool into her and I take her waist. "Ok, how do you feel? Do you want to continue?"

"Carry on, God, I feel so full!"

I laugh quietly, "Do you want a picture? It's definitely sexy." It is too. I love seeing this, a woman's arse on the end of my strap-on. I scratch my nails into her arse and draw them down, making her moan once again. My pussy is on fire, and the image and her tones are turning me on. It's knowing what she's feeling that turns me on. Having been in this very position, bent over giving your arse up to someone else, putting your trust in them, carrying out something so naughty, so taboo. Well, it makes me melt. If my family and friends had any idea what I got up to, I don't think they'd believe it. They are all used to the fact I'm a lesbian now, they could probably imagine how adventurous I am, but my depravity catches me by surprise sometimes too.

I grab the lube and squirt more around her arsehole and slide it up the retreating pole with my fingers. My nails are cute, short, and well-manicured. They are painted yellow and orange resembling a Caribbean sunset. I had them manicured nicely last week for a pitch I was giving for work. When people see my fingers, I doubt they know they often disappear into other women's butts, or when they look at my mouth and face, they don't think of it buried between another woman's thighs, or between a pair of spread-out arsecheeks.

The lube is thrown down onto the sofa as I start to show I mean business, no more Mrs. Nice Guy. I start to slowly fuck her. There is so much lube around her now, that the service will be smooth and relaxed. The pace will be controlled and no pausing at either end of the shaft, no relenting, and no time for her to get used to one action or the other. It's slowly back and forth, in and out, back and forth, nice and slow. When her ring stops clinging so much to the toy, I know she'll be more relaxed and as soon as I notice this, my pace picks up, slowly out, nice and easy. As soon as I see that the cock is almost completely out, I race it back into her. I do it with a little force so that the only thing that stops me railing into her, is her buttocks and her holding the arm of my sofa.

My pace starts to get faster as my thighs smash into hers. Her hand grips on tightly, I see her feet wiggle as her knees are brought in closer together. I don't know if it's an act of defence, or if it's because she wants to feel more. I hold the soft skin of her waist in my hands and I dribble a glob of spit into her arse. It's white and frothy, and I did it for no other reason than I wanted to spit at this woman, an act of personal selfishness, something that she'll never know I've done. I watch my spit churn in the lube and other liquids in the bubbling cauldron of her arse. I use the finger of my left hand to play in the pool of wetness as my shaft travels slowly out and forcefully in. I sense the air in her lungs is evacuating with my enthusiasm.

The strapon is rubbing my wet pussy, and I can feel the drool spread between the harness and my thighs. I run my hand up and down her back, and see the short fair hair she has stand in the light as goosebumps rise and disappear.

I concentrate on the woman's shitter and start to fuck her more harshly, pulling her back by her thighs as she begins to circle over the top and towards the floor with the momentum of my debasing her. Her thighs are smooth and silky, and I gently rub my thumb enjoying her texture. She starts to moan furthermore, louder now as I continue to fuck her now not-so-tight hole. She pulls herself back onto my fake member and encourages it to go deeper into her and I pull her back into my lap, I hold her waist with my hand on her tummy as we arrange our positions, me now kneeling and her sitting back into me. One hand feel her arse the other reaches round for her tits. It is her now, her fucking herself on me. I delight in watching her and lean back on my arms to watch.

It is not long before she stops and holds herself in place. I lean forward and kiss her shoulders and neck. I encourage her off me. "Want me to do something really gross?"

She laughs. "You're already the grossest person I know. See if you can surprise me." I laugh and help her off. "Lie back, and pull your legs back."

She scoffs. "What?"

I push her getting annoyed. "Just do it."

She does, she lies back on my sofa and pulls her legs back. I fancy her, I love her tits and her body. She's soft, very pretty with a single feminine role around her midriff. I assisted in spreading her legs further. I look at her fucked arse, still dilated and looking slimy. I smile to myself and dive in my tongue first. I ignore the smells, and the flavour has a bitter foulness, made sweeter by the lube. I tongue her clean. I enjoy the moment and revel in the dirty act. I clean every bit of her glistening slime. I notice the tube of lube in the corner of my eye and reach for it, tightening the lid and dropping it on the floor.

"Oh, fuck. You're not? You are gross! I think this is why I like you."

I giggle as I flash my tongue over her. I check that she's all clean and kiss her wet pussy.

"I did and I am."

I looked at the stain, it was lube, and she knelt on it. I checked that it was water based, and felt a little relief that it should come out of my sofa. I laugh at the day, wasted having sex, I missed football, to have sex. I don't even know if Arsenal won. I stand and email a friend to whom I tell a little about my sexual exploits. I only tell her, she doesn't know me, she can't judge me, and I can't tell my friends. I don't think she likes me telling her, but I do. I want to tell, to get my adventures out there.

My lady, she's coming back for more tomorrow, so I'd better get some sleep.

Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers