Anastasia Tickled

Story Info
19-year-old tickled by stranger and father.
1.6k words
4.21
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia, Anna for short, was surprised that the guy was black. Not that it mattered, she wasn't gonna fuck him, just get tickled by him. She just assumed when she made the appointment - that was funny too, like she was seeing a doctor - that the person would be white.

Anyway, her friend Abby told her about this tickle fetish and how much she got turned on by it. Anna didn't believe it, until she watched a couple of videos. Some girls even got off just having their feet tickled. Anna was nineteen and in college. Her parents worked a lot, so no one would be home for hours.

First the guy had her lay face down. Then, after she was tied, he started lightly tickling her feet. She jumped and bounced on her bed.

"What's wrong? You said you didn't think you were ticklish." the guy said.

Anna laughed when he tickled her foot again. "I guess I am," she said and laughed again when he brought out a feather and used the hard point to "write" on her foot.

Her ankles were already sore from trying to pull away.

Then he moved up her legs. Holy shit the backs of her knees were super ticklish. What really got her was when he used the feather between her toes, while using the other hand to tickle her knees. His hands were huge. She wondered how big his cock was. She was assuming pretty big.

"Do you like the feel of something in your butt crack?" he asked. Before Anna could respond to the weird question, she felt the feather running in that exact spot.

Anna bounced on her bed laughing like a mad person. Who knew her ass was so ticklish? Certainly not her. She was already wet and although she was on her stomach, she knew her nipples were hard. If for some reason this didn't get her off, she'd use her vibrator and give herself an orgasm or five after the guy left.

Suddenly, she felt his fingers tickling her butt, ass and pussy. Just around it, on the outer lips. She wished he'd shove a finger inside her already.

Then he stopped. "Well, that's it for that side, time to flip over," he said with a light smack on her ass.

Anna yelped in surprise. Before she knew it, she was face up on her bed. He didn't waste any time and went right for her armpits. She howled in laughter and thrashed about. Then his fingers moved down to her stomach and ribs. At one point he made a fist and used his knuckles to tickle her ribs. When he straddled her Anna thought he was going to pull out his cock and fuck her, but he used both knuckles and tickled both sides of her ribs. She screamed like mad.

"Is this everything you'd thought it be Anna?" the man asked.

Anna, still laughing could only nod yes.

"Nice breasts. Are they ticklish?" he asked. Not really wanting an answer, because he brought out the feather and went to town all around her medium sized breasts. By the time her reach her nipples they were as solid as soldiers.

He played with, pinched and tickled her nipples, much to her delight.

Then he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Would you like me to suck on your nipples, Anna?"

This time she managed to say something. "Yes," Anna said gruffly.

The man bent down and took Anna's nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it. Ran his tongue on it. In fact, he ran his tongue all over her breast, like it was covered in chocolate or something and he was trying to clean it all off. It felt amazing. Then he blew on them. Sometimes with cold breath, other times with hot breath. No one had ever done that to her before.

Suddenly she felt him lightly biting one nipple while he used his fingers to pinch the other one. Anna was moaning and breathing heavy. If he touched her now, she'd explode in orgasm in seconds.

She felt his hand reaching down towards her womanhood.

She was bucking up trying to reach his fingers.

"Ha! Not so fast," he said and started tickling her inner thigh.

Anna screamed in laughter.

Then, from downstairs a door slammed shut. And both Anna and the man heard a voice speak.

"Anna? Are you alright?" Then hurried footsteps climbing stairs.

"Fuck! That's my dad. Quick, hide!" Anna shouted.

"Where?"

"I don't know. The closet, the bathroom. Just go."

Seconds after the man hid in the closet, Anna's bedroom door opened up. A guy walked in, her father, the man guessed.

"Anna! Oh my God what happened?" Robert asked his daughter.

"Anna, always quick on her feet - so to speak - replied with the first lie that popped into her head.

"Oh Daddy, some man broke in, made me take off my clothes, tied me up and tickled me."

"Do you know who it was?"

"No Daddy. Please let's just forget it. Just untie me and we can forget it all happened."

"Really? That's how you're gonna play this?" the man said, walking out of the closet.

"Who the hell are you? Did you do this to my daughter?"

"Yes. At her request," the man said and pulled up the app that showed Anna's account for a two-hour nude tickle session.

"You paid for this?" Robert asked his daughter.

"Shit," Anna said under her breath. "Well, okay, yes. But it's not what you think."

"I think you're trying to get off by being tied up and tickled," Robert said, clearly understanding now. He looked at the man.

"Yes, most women find it sexually satisfying."

"Well, let's see if Anna here is one of those women," Robert said, grabbing Anna's foot and tickling her.

"Daddy no!" Anna screamed, then burst into laughter.

The man watched for a moment enjoying this father tickling his nude daughter. He was sure the guy's cock was just as hard as his was.

"Her tits are really ticklish," the guy told Robert.

Robert immediately stopped tickling his daughter's foot and started tickling, pinching and sucking on her boobs.

Anna heard herself moan. She didn't even care that it was her own father making her feel this way. Suddenly, she felt the feather on her clit. And soon she had her first orgasm with a strange, black man tickling her clit while her father sucked on her nipples.

Anna thought that'd be it, but she was far wrong.

The two men, working together now, flipped Anna over. Put a wedge under her and retied her. Now her butt was up and open.

Anna felt two feathers. One on her ass and one on her pussy. She couldn't see who was where. At this point did it really matter?

Then there was a finger sliding into her really wet pussy. Soon a second finger was inside her. Then, she felt wetness on her asshole. A finger was moving around her butthole. Then, slowly it was pushed inside her. Now she had two fingers in her pussy, and one is her ass.

Working together, the men created a rhythm and once again Anna exploded in an intense orgasm.

Suddenly, Anna felt five quick, but hard slaps on her ass.

"Owe! Hey!" she shouted.

"That's for lying to me," her father said. "Feel free to spank her too, if you want."

Anna felt five more smacks on her butt.

She saw her father walk up to her and he was naked. She wondered if the other guy was naked too. When she felt his cock slid into her pussy, she was pretty sure he was.

"You're not the only one getting pleased tonight," her father said, shoving his dick in her face. "I'm sure you know what to do with this."

Anna simply opened her mouth and started sucking her father's cock. She never knew his cock was so big. No wonder she heard her mother screaming in bed almost every night.

She worked her tongue over her father's big cock as best as she could being tied up. Still, he came pretty quick. He must have really gotten turned on seeing his little girl all tied up and helpless. She swallowed all he had to offer. Soon, the man with the big cock exploded inside her, which triggered her own orgasm. She felt their combined juices running out of her cunt.

Then they switched places. She had to suck the man off, and yes, he had a huge black cock, while her father licked her asshole and fingered her to another orgasm.

Then they flipped Anna over again and straight tickled her for thirty minutes. They used baby oil to make her more sensitive.

And, while the man tickled her, her father dug out her vibrator and used it to make her come over and over as the man tickled her. From now on she'd associate tickling with orgasms and vice versa.

They finally untied her. The man lay on Anna's bed and pulled her on top of him. He slid his hard cock inside her dripping pussy. Then she felt her father fingering her asshole with the baby oil and soon felt his cock slip inside her ass.

Father and stranger fucked Anna until she had yet another orgasm. This caused the man to have one and soon her father followed. She'd have to remember to take the morning after pill. Just in case.

By now Anna was completely drained and had fallen asleep on her bed. The men got dressed and Robert walked the man to the door.

"You know my wife might like this too. I'll call you up when I can talk her into trying it."

"Have your daughter convince her. She seemed to enjoy it," the man responded.

"I'll do just that," Robert said.