Ancestry.cum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really should come next time!"

"I will. Next time, I will definitely come!"

"Can I come too?" Chrissy wrapped her arm around me in a side hug that pressed one breast against my cheek. "Daddy and I will come together, won't we?"

"That's a great idea," W said. "My daughter and husband can both come together!"

"Perfect," I said. "I can't wait."

That night, Leanne was still celebrating her victory and shot at becoming city champions. City champions is a big deal. Her nipples were still hard, too, which a silk nightgown made abundantly clear. She slipped into bed beside me and crossed her thigh over my legs.

My arm slipped around her shoulders as it had our daughter earlier. I was still hard, too.

"What do you think the results will be?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course it matters! Our marriage will be illegal. What about the kids?"

"What about them? They're still our kids. In the eyes of the law, we are legally married, and we are not related."

"I deleted our family tree from the website," I said.

"Great idea."

"Can we keep it secret? If, you know, that we are closer than husband and wife?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Mike is the weak link. He'll update his online status to Product of Incest just for shits and giggles."

"Do you mind talking with him? It didn't go well when I found his sketch of Sissy."

"He'll listen to me. He always does. Chrissy has always been your pet, but he is mine."

"Knowing this family, he probably has an oedipal complex."

"I'm sure that's all it is."

I started shaking, and she joined in, laughing aloud. In seconds, we were both in stitches, laughing so hard it hurt. Leanne rolled onto her back beside me, and I reached for her, my hand accidentally landing on her boobie. It seemed impossible to laugh harder than we already were, but we did.

I squeezed her boob twice, and she said "Honk, honk!" My side felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife, but I could not stop laughing. All the ridiculousness of 25 years of accidentally screwing my sister burst out of us.

I gave her boob a couple more squeezes, this time saying "Honk, honk" myself.

Leanne reached down, grabbing my stiffy. "Honk, honk!"

But neither of us stopped at honk, honk. I was massaging her breast as she stroked my wand. Laughter faded as we stoked each other's forbidden passions.

In a flash, I was on top of her, tongue down her throat like it had been down our daughter's a couple of hours before. Leanne yanked my PJs off, freeing my cock as it yearned to be released during our naughty movie date earlier. Through silk fabric, Leanne's nipples felt amazing. How I loved this woman--whoever she is!

With her heels digging into my back, I had her gown up over her hips. Of course, she wasn't wearing panties.

"Chrissy thinks we should make love."

"Really? She said that?"

"Says it's hot, under the circumstances."

"That must have been quite the father-daughter talk you had."

"She's a very smart girl."

"A genius," I breathed, then sucked Leanne's neck while toying with one nipple.

"It is hot--imagining you might be my brother."

It was like that scene in Somewhere in Time, when Christopher Reeve pulls the penny out of his pocket and goes back to his time. Hearing my wife saying she wanted to make love to her brother sucked the life out of me. Even if I was the brother she wanted inside her.

My cock wilted fast as when you let go the end of a balloon.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know!" I really didn't. My cock had been just fine while making out with my daughter and feeling her boobie. Molesting your daughter is a thousand times worse than screwing your sister--even if your daughter is the same age as your sister was when she bore your third child.

"Here, let me try some magic." Leanne rolled me onto my back and started kissing and licking and sucking my limp dick, my balls. Even closing my eyes and remembering how my daughter's breast felt through her bra, her lips, her tongue. Nothing worked. The spell had been broken.

Leanne slept on her side, giving me the cold shoulder. I held her breast, fondling it, twisting her nipple like trying to tune the car radio, but nothing worked. My dick remained flaccid until I finally fell asleep.

What secrets will the DNA tests reveal? What is really going on with Mike and Sissy? And, how much of a Daddy's Girl is Chrissy?

These secrets and more will be exposed in upcoming chapters!

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2022