All Comments on 'Anchored To His Heart Ch. 03'

by Sensualdreamer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

Nice story and well written. Sounds like Sarah and Glenn should be together. This story only gets better with each chapter. Thanks again.

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
High rating for the writing and the possibilities for the story...

But if this is just another cheating wives story where the husband gets hurt, and then so on and so forth, your story will just become a boring rewrite of so many others before you, and you will be rated appropriately. If this is a story of a woman who falls for another man and leaves her husband with little communication between them, then you will also be treading a well worn boring path. Ah well, good luck and hope you are writing something new and refreshing that continues to garner the top score I gave you today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Baby, baby, baby, baby

I cannot figure out why Sarah married the husband (character is not really explored). It seems more of a contrivance to add conflict to the story. Also all superficial endearments make her sound pretty vapid. I also find her making a big deal out of giving her virginity to someone when she couldn't wait a few hours to share that experience with her fiancé/husband a little incongruous. She's balancing on the edge of becoming a silly stereotype.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Ummm, lance.....earth to lance.....

....do you see the incoming meteor Lance?....This whole story a stupid contrivance to get under the readers skin. The eroticism inescapably dissipates each time the reader is reminded that the silly schoolgirl fantasies come on the heel of a recent wedding. So fucking childish.

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Yes

Yes...I know it was just a dream, but the emotion of cheating was there, the desire to cheat was there. No reason to stay married if your focus is on another. End the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ok

Not badly written but incredibly cliched and fomulaic. You use words well but it's dull

SensualdreamerSensualdreamerover 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous feedback

I've recently received anonymous feedback w/ the question as to where I've been and why I've not been in the chatroom. The ONLY way I'm able to "reply" to those asking, is this way. The moderator Hope* banned me for having used the word "non-consent" as I was referencing a story I was having writers block on. I'm still around on Lit -in the forums -under my author name ;) Thanks for asking!

thumpthumpover 13 years ago
Well done

I think you did a great job and I look foward to reading more of your stories.

nectar_seekernectar_seekerover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I love the detail in your story. Very nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous