All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! Pt. 08'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ExlondonboyExlondonboyover 2 years ago

Great series of stories, can't wait for more. Love the travel side as much as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep up the great work. i love this story and look for a new one every day. We have a house on a lake and when we were in our 50s and 60s we would act just like you guys. Some days we never put on any clothes or even left the house.. ome times get in the boat and go to the middle of the lake and make like we were fishing instead of fucking.

300WSM300WSMover 2 years ago

Love the adventure.

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

Bon voyage mes amis

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And now all I need to do is wait for the next spectacular adventure. Being 73 myself this id wonderful inspiring reading, a complete real life adventure with an erotic sexy twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the story! Please keep on! It has great potential to be the basis of an ongoing classic of Literotica. Lots of adventures yet to happen. Return to "Gabby" somewhere in the ongoing saga, please, She could be a great character to develop.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining adventure story with HOT sex. Keep these chapters coming this is a great series. Thanks for sharing.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Enjoyed every chapter. If there are more chapters on the way ... just keep the boat running straight & true and make a right at the next star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great chapter right up until you rushed everything after the wedding.

rrhs64rrhs64over 2 years ago

This story is right up my alley. The stories are well written and while containing enough description doesn't go on endlessly with unnecessary detail. The episodes are about the right length. The one item that has been mentioned before and I will reiterate is STOP referring to a 40 ft BOAT as a SHIP it interferes with my "suspension of disbelief" and fully enjoying the flow of the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep going! Really enjoying this story. Great detail. Please include more on the nasty family. Thanks for all you hard work and dedication!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story. Being retired, a sailor who had aspirations of sailing in the Caribbean or Bahamas I can relate to much of the story. You did an awesome job ow merging the family dynamics and the issues that we there. Bob, Tom and Ingrid were all believable especially if you have been around the boating community. I have sailed past boats with naked crew on board in the bay, not a care in the world.

I hope you continue the story. Excellent job.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this storey, like Anonymous below I have now retired from sailing, mostly in New Zealand and the Pacific. Have had the pleasure of a few nice ladies as well. Looking forward to more chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES