Ancient History of an Old Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The second part of a 30 year secret of a quiet wife.
2.2k words
4.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 30 year secret continued

After my first night partying with Gary and Robert, I continued to see them when we went out to the Red Onion to drink and dance. As far as my friends knew, they were just a couple of guys that we all knew from there and were friendly with us.

Over the next few months, nothing exciting happened. I went to the house they shared for a BBQ, where there were a number of other people attending. I was introduced as their good friend and things remained very casual.

Gary took me out on a couple of dates and after one, he stayed over at my apartment for the night because both roommates were away. For that night, I wore a off the shoulder top, and no bra, with a long skirt and flat shoes. Once at my apartment, we made drinks and sat on the balcony.

On the balcony, I knelt down, and drew his cock from his pants, sucking it I could her people walking by below us. I could also see Gary's hand squeezing the rail trying to both not make a sound and not cum.

As I worked his shaft, he grabbed my head and started to shoot a load into my mouth, I let his cock slip out and most of his cum ran down my neck.

Taking him by the cock, I lead him to my room and stripping, bent over my bed for Gary to fuck me from behind. Gary got behind me and spread my ass cheeks, playing with my pussy and licking up and down. My knees started to feel weak as I started to cum on his face.

Still bent over, I tense up as his cock pushed in my wet pussy, and started to pump into me. After a few more minutes, Gary with drew and laid on the bed, I stroked his semi hard cock to bring some life into it so we could finish.

Once Gary was hard again, he moved between my legs and ended me. Gary finished pulling his load of cum across my stomach.

A few weeks after that date, Gary called about going to a party with him in Orange county. I wore and tube top, and short with heels. Gary picked me up and we went to a large party that was hosted by the owner of the company he worked for.

After doing more shots than maybe I should have, Gary and I were talking with a couple of his co-workers and Gary bragged about my oral skills. I showed off my ability to tie a cherry stem into a knot with my mouth and really got their attention.

At Gary's urging, it ended up with me, Gary and two of them down the dark street. One by one, I sucked them all off. And did not split a drop. Or at least tried to not spill a drip of cum.

Driving back, we stopped at Gary and Robert's, and went to Gary's room. This time, there was no limp cock for Gary. We got into bed, we kissed and as I stroked his cock, Gary kissed my nipples.

Gary moved down, and spread my legs, teasing my pussy and gently nibbling my pussy lips and clit. I started to cum on his face and fingers. He kissed his way back up and then He sat over me, and as I pushed my chest together, fucked my breasts with his cock.

Moving away, he got between my legs, his hard cock pushed it's way into me. Then we flipped over, and doggy, Gary fucked me from behind. Grabbing my hips and he thrust into me. As I started to cum, I heard him moan and pull out, dumping his cum over my ass and letting it run down my ass cheeks.

I did not heard from Gary in a couple of weeks and we had not seen the guys on our weekly trip to the local Red Onion. I called their house late one Saturday afternoon and Robert answered.

While Gary was not home, he was free and offered to take me out. He told me he know of a fun bar that had a live band. He told me that he would be there in a hour.

I put on a black skirt, with a red V-neck top, white nylons and red heels, then waited for Robert.

Robert showed up and was very impressed. He told me downtown LA to a club in Hollywood. The music was good, we found a table and ordered drinks. Then we danced for a while, a few times, Robert held me close and from behind, I could feel his cock hard push into me.

At the table, I reached over and teased his cock through his pants. He ordered us a couple more rounds of drinks. His large had explored my legs, rubbing up and down, and under my skirt. At one point, I spread my legs and gave him room to run his fingers to my pussy through the pantyhose.

The next few songs, Robert stayed close. Pressing his body, and his cock, into me. At the table he kissed me a few times. I noticed a woman staring at us through the night. Once when she was watching, I reached down under the table, holding his cock in his pants and French kissed him long and hard.

After a few hours, we both agreed it was time to go. As of went to the bathroom, my pantyhose was wet in the crotch. I slipped them off, tossing them in my bag. As we walked out Robert gave me a puzzled look, looking at my naked legs and them at my face.

Once in the car, I more around as he drove, his hand sliding up to me my trimmed patch of hair. His fingers playing with my pussy, I stroked his cock as he drove.

With out warning, he pulled into a motel and asked if I was cool with getting a room. At this point I was ready to fuck his black cock again like I did months ago, and would had done it anyplace.

He went to the night window and got a room. He opened his cars trunk and got a bottle of Vodka out of a bag. Once in the room, I reached over and started to open his pants. He told me to strip, leave the heels on. And poured us too water glass drinks.

As I sat naked on the bed, drinking Vodka on the rocks, he took his clothing off, and walked up with his cock right I front of me.

I leaned out and started to suck his black shaft, letting him fuck my face. Glancing in the mirror in the dim light, I was mesmerized his dark black cock and body compared to me pale skin.

Robert pushed me back, draping over me, he kissed and nibbled my nipples, then moved down slowly to me pussy. Kissing around my pussy, he started to fuck me with his fingers, while fondling my ass and tracing my asshole.

Robert pull himself up and started to push the mushroom head between my pussy lips. I could feel a mix of pain and pleasure as he spread me open and then my vagina would open more for his fat cock. Robert fucked me, pounding me, my legs first up around him and then wide in the air.

Suddenly, he slipped out and told me to flip over. Lifting my ass up, he fucked me from behind. His hands exploring my ass, spanking my cheeks and holding on to my hips as he pushed into me.

I started to cum on his cock, pushing back onto him. He shoved me into the bed as he started to dump cum into me, his cock withdrawing and I could feel it run out of my pussy.

Laid back, we turned on the TV and found a cable porn to watch. Robert filled up two more glasses. As we watched the fucking on the TV, I slipped down, his black hands pushing me head to his cock.

I sucked his cock back to life, covered in a mix of my pussy and his cum.

Turning around, again from behind, he ended my pussy. We both could watch the TV fucking, while he slipped his cock in and out of my vagina.

We moved around, and on my back, took his cock in my mouth. Covered with my own pussy, I sucked his cock as he reach back and played with my chest. Almost times with the TV, he started to cum in my mouth, I let it drip out and over my face.

The next morning, I woke him up sucking on his cock. He pushed me aside and took me into the bathroom. He had me hold his cock as he urinated feeling the urine come out his shaft. Then we got in the shower and from behind, he fucked me. Letting his cum run down my leg with the shower water.

A few weeks later, we were at the Red Onion again, and of course the guys were there. With my Girl friends there, we all kept things very casual. In fact, over the last 6 months, this mutual friendship was working out. I had quietly gone out with Gary a few times, and Robert once by then. With the weather getting warmer, the guys asked if any of us wanted to come over to hot tub that weekend.

That Saturday, my girlfriends all had plans, so I drove over alone. I changed into my bikini and got into the tub. Both men BBQ for me, and opened some beers. The guys broke the news to me that they were both going to be leaving. Gary to a new job on the east coast and Robert was also moving out of the area for work reasons.

We did shots and a few more beers, by the time it got dark, we were all 3 naked, and I had a white cock in one hand and a black cock in the other, with them taking turn giving sips of beer.

Out of the pool we ended up on the den floor. And being pretty drunk by now, I recall announcing that I wanted to go out with a bang and bring on who's ever wants to play.

Gary out a VCR porn tape on and dimmer the lights, they put out some blankets on the floor

Sitting them both in the couch, I started sucked both their cocks, alternating between the two. Like a women going between a vanilla and a chocolate ice cream cone. Soon, both of them started to cum, with it running down over my hand as I stoked their cocks.

Then they laid me back on the floor and first Robert got down between my legs and started kissing and nibbling my pussy.

As Robert played with my pussy, Gary moved next to me, and I started sucking and kissing his cock.

Robert got on his knees and as I wrapped myself around his waist, I could feel this cock start to push into me. He even rubber lubricant over my pussy to help. He pushed his way into me and the pressure of his mushroom head cock switched to a filled up pleasure as he pumped into me.

On my back, he fucked me until my pussy made almost a pop sound and he pulled out.

Gary got between my legs and started to enter me. His cock thrusting in and out of my stretched pussy.

As he fucked me, Gary asked if I wanted both of them at the same time. I never ticked two cock together before. He slipped out and Robert laid on the floor. Gary moved me on top and I sat down on Robert's black cock. As he pushed it into me, Gary got behind me and spread lubricant down my ass, over my asshole and it dripped on to Robert's cock as he fucked me slowly.

Suddenly, I felt Gary's cock start to spread my asshole open. I could feel the pressure between cock in my pussy and now this cock opening my ass. At first it hurt, but as I relaxed, the felling of the two cock fucking me started me cumming, I got dizzy and almost limp as the pumped both my holes. Like a out of body experience, my moaning was almost yelling and i begged them to fuck me.

As fast as it started, Gary started to cum on my ass. He stiffed up and yelled as he loaded my ass with cum. He sat back, his cock flopping out of me and he moved to the side.

Without pulling out, some how Robert rolled me over, and pumped his cock into me. Then he also blew his cum load into me, but my pussy.

We all laid there, I finally sat up and left like I had something leaking out of both holes, making a small puddles under me.

With that, my almost year of being a 25 year old slut ended. A couple of years later, after dozens of semi boy friends who were boring at best and a brief experience a couple of times with another woman, I met my husband and my life became a typical quiet suburban house wife. But one with a secret of a brief period of sexual exploration.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Question of Breeding Some decisions are easy to make, others are more difficult..in Loving Wives
Bella is a Cheater at Heart Danny knew he could get her to cheat so her husband let him.in Loving Wives
Deana Exposed Pt. 01 Conservative wife becomes husband's toy.in Loving Wives
Sharing the Love A wife's new sexuality leads to changes in a marriage.in Loving Wives
Empty Nesters Newly empty nesters try to restart exploring.in Interracial Love
More Stories