And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That explains why he went to Costa Rica to spend some time with Earl."

"That's right. I also have to wonder if he knew that he was very sick even then. You know, going to spend time with Earl when he was so busy. Looking back it's almost like he was putting things in order all along."

"You're probably right, and that would help explain how he was able to accomplish so much in such a short time after he fell ill. His legal team had everything ready, so when Melvin pushed the button things started to happen."

"That's how I see it."

"Speaking of being busy I better get back."

"That Abe and Midge will be coming soon right?"

"Oh that's right. Want to go back with me so you can work with Sissy and Liz?"

"Not unless you really need me there Mac."

"Didi, I'm not going to haul you out there so I can pay you to sit idle. If things go south with the will, or with any of the other issues, I'll need every dime I have until I can build up a cash reserve. You're already helping them with lining up prizes and that isn't done I know, because Sissy hasn't talked to him about prize limits."

"You're right. Okay handsome, let's go to the island."

Chapter One Hundred Forty

As soon as they were home, Mac called Journey's End and then went to talk to Tom, and the women worked on Abe and Midge's entertainment. "Didi," Liz said, "Look at this. It's Abe and Midge's guest list for TT along with notations of how they are related to them and to the others, and photos of each of them. A big help for us to say the least. Oh, and we have a limit of twenty thousand for the prizes, but if we need more for something special we can call and talk to him about it."

"Oh my god, twenty grand? That's huge."

"Seriously huge, because we'll buy at discount and charge him full price. Plus a couple of the prizes could be vacations at Journey's End, which would put more money into Mac's pocket."

"That's fantastic. Did he include some of the things he'd like to have happen?"

"No, but Sissy is supposed to call him after while and they're going to talk about that."

"This week for them could turn out to be exciting and full of surprises."

"It could turn out to be pretty incestuous too."

"I'm struggling with that thought, and I still don't understand why he's doing this."

"None of us do, but here is our guess. His lame attempt to explain it that afternoon was just that, lame. Sissy and I have about decided that he just wants to use his money power to have those around him under his thumb. He doesn't care if Joe Blow has to strip his sister naked or a nephew has to screw much older Midge. Abe is too old to play directly so he's trying for thrills through those that he holds power over."

"Plus vicarious sexual thrills."

"Yes, that too. But we also have to remember, his guests are apparently all going along with the whole thing, because he can't very well just surprise them with Tropic Treat."

"I certainly hope not or all hell could break loose in his family."

"Well we get our money either way. We'll play along as best we can and collect as much of his money as we can and move on."

"That's right."

Mac was back less than an hour later and came in saying, "Don't let me interrupt. I have some calls to make so you three pretend I'm not here. In fact the Abe and Midge project is all yours Sissy. All three of you actually. Anyway, I'm going to be pretty busy. Oh, and go on to dinner without me and I'll have them bring me something."

"Honey, you can't even break for dinner?"

"I could, but then I'd want to linger and talk to you three and so forth, so I'll stay here and try to get ahead on my mess. If my plans work out we'll all be pretty busy before too much time passes. In fact Didi, I'll have a project for you coming up and I'll fill you in on that later. Liz honey, you and I will be busy with something else right after Abe and his gang leave, and Sissy, you may have a little break for awhile, but don't plan any extended vacations because I'll need you too." All three women were watching him closely because they could see the excitement in his eyes and the smile on his face.

With Liz's laptop at the ready, they gathered in the living room and continued to make notes and jot ideas down. But everything became even more complex and troublesome when Abe called Sissy and they talked for some time while she sat at the kitchen table and started another whole list of notes. When she rejoined Liz and Didi, she dropped onto the couch and said, "Our money man is going to be the death of us. I now have the list of things he wants to see happen. Of course I reminded him that we can't guarantee anything and he understands that. But of course we're to do our best to encourage these events. But check out this latest revelation. His Midge, though quite aware and approving of TT and the games, has no idea that she will actually be one of the players."

"Oh no," Didi said. That is wrong in so many ways. He can't possibly have that kind of power over her, can he? I mean he has no money power over her I'm sure."

"Good point, but maybe he's been in total control for so many years that she wouldn't consider telling him no or even complaining."

"Well we're going to find out."

"Girls, he didn't say no to anything I threw out as a thought or suggestion."

"Nothing from our whole list?"

"Nada, zero."

"So what he wants is for us to do whatever it takes to throw an orgy with his children, wife and extended family, while he watches."

"And maybe jacks off into his hand," Liz said without looking up from her laptop.

"Liz you do surprise me girl," Sissy told her.

"The guy is a very rich and a first rate creep. I hope I don't even have to touch him."

"Here's another thought," Didi offered. "Maybe Midge will explode with long buried passions and everybody else will dive into the whole experience with rampant lust."

"I don't know if that would be better, or if I want them to all rebel and have the whole week go to hell."

"Liz," Sissy said, "I understand where you're coming from, but maybe Didi and I better run this one."

"Oh I'm okay. I'm just being open and honest with you two. I'll smile and do my part and help use up a chunk of Abe's money. Let's see the list so we'll all know what's ahead of us."

The threesome fell into silence as Sissy glanced over the list again. But she also watched Didi and Liz for reactions as they read down the page item by item. Liz was first to drop back into the couch and say, "Oh my god."

Didi smiled and shook her head before she said, "We don't have the time to make all of those things happen."

"I told Abe something to that effect, so he said to go down the list in order. The lower on the list the less important."

"I'll say one thing for him, he's very organized."

"Easier to be in control that way I guess."

Mac came out then and said he'd be tied up most of tomorrow, and Sissy told him she was going to have Didi stay because they had some marathon on line shopping to do and new plans to make.

Then Mac said, "Great. Oh, and Didi, Tom would like to talk to you over coffee tomorrow at the Cabaña about ten."

"What about?"

"I'll let him fill you in about that."

"Do I go in heels, naked or bikini?"

Mac smiled and said, "Probably not naked or heels. Either nice sexy shorts or bikini with a cover up."

"I don't exactly have a wardrobe here."

"I know, just do your best and you'll be fine," and he disappeared into his office again.

She looked at the other two women and asked, "What was that all about?"

Both of her friends shrugged their shoulders and Sissy said, "Who the hell knows."

"Liz would you have anything that would fit me close enough to get by?"

"I have the perfect shorts if they aren't too big for you."

Chapter One Hundred Forty One

Didi was at the Cabaña right at ten Thursday morning, and Tom came in smiling as they introduced themselves to each other. "Nice to meet you Didi. Let's get comfortable," and he led the way to an out of the way outdoor table. "Didi, I had a very interesting chat with Mac yesterday and you came up in our conversation. We desperately need some kind of entertainment to offer our guests. Not overly adult entertainment, but something...let's call it stimulating. Maybe teasing would be a good word. Of course not all day or even everyday, but it's my opinion that our guests get either sunburned or a little tired of the beach after about their third day here. They need to have fun. Maybe some live entertainment once in awhile, or some silly contests with prizes. I'm just tossing out ideas of course. Anyway, when I presented this to Mac he smiled and told me a little about you."

"Tom, did he also tell you that I'm his ex wife?"

He smiled and told her, "Yes he did, but thank you for being so quick to offer that. It's obvious that you two are still friends so I don't mind at all. In talking, Mac said that you were working on one of his projects, but that maybe you'd be available to help Lena and me."

"I am very interested in your offer Tom, but I'd like to think about this for a day or two."

"Of course. Let's say we meet here for dinner Friday at six."

"That would be great. Will Lena be joining us?"

"I'd like her to if you don't mind."

"Of course not, I'd like to meet her."

"Then let's leave it at that."

"One question Tom, and forgive me for being a little suspicious, but was this your idea or Mac's?"

"I'm going to take credit for the idea, but me talking to you was Mac's suggestion which, by the way, I eagerly accepted."

"Thank you."

They talked for several more minutes before Tom said, "If I may say so, you look very nice and so very sexy, which is perfect for Journey's End."

"Thank you Tom, I was hoping you wouldn't think this a little inappropriate for this meeting. But truth be told, I don't keep a wardrobe on the island."

"I'm sure not, but feel free to be similarly attired Friday evening."

"I'll even see if I can do a little better than this."

"I'm not sure that is possible, but I look forward to seeing you again Didi."

Didi raced home and charged into the office and closed the door behind her. "Boss, you and I have to talk."

"Now I'm very familiar with that look and that pose so don't even get started with me. You got an offer for a job right?"

"Oh come on, you know I did."

"I don't know. He and I talked, I mentioned your name, and of course I sang your praises, but it was his decision to ask for you."

"You were behind creating that job."

"Wrong sexy one. We talked about Tropic Treat for several minutes and that led him to suggesting some entertainment for Journey's End."

"You brought up Tropic Treat as you steered your conversation in the direction you wanted it to go."

"So? I set the stage, but he wrote the play honey. Why get puffy chested...oh, and by the way you look hot. So anyway..."

"Thank you, and I'm not puffy chested."

"But you'll take the job right?"

"I don't even know what kind of hours or money we're talking. I'm having dinner with him and Lena Friday night to talk more about the position that would be created."

"Well good luck. Remember, he manages the resort so he decides the positions and to some degree the salary."

"Well as I understand it, the job wouldn't be full time."

"In a way it would, because you'd also be working here so that means benefits and the whole thing."

"Damn it now Mac, you can't...

"Don't even go there. I hire you, you work and that's it. Now if you don't want the job then say so and I'll start looking for your replacement."

"You know I don't want to leave here."

He smiled and went over to her and put his arms around her. "Then why are we arguing? Sounds to me like you've made your decision and I couldn't be happier."

"I still say you're doing this just for me."

"I'm doing this for us. For you, me, the island and the resorts. Now get out of here so I can go back to work. Oh, and stay tonight again because I'll want to talk to you about something tomorrow. All three of you in fact."

She stuck her tongue out at him and walked out, closing the door behind her rather firmly. Finding Liz and Sissy at the kitchen table working, she peeled off her little shorts and put them by Liz saying, "Thanks for the loan. Tom definitely noticed and complimented me."

"Well then we know he isn't gay," and they shared a quick laugh. "So how did it go?"

"Great. I have a part time job with them if I want it, but I told him I had to think about it."

"What's to think about?"

"I want to be sure I can continue to work with you two once in awhile at the very least, plus I'm afraid I'll need to pick your brains here and there because what Tom wants, though similar in nature, is quite different than what we're coming up with for the likes of Abe."

"Well of course it is, and of course we'll help you. The way I see it is we're all in this together. By helping each other we'll get more done in less time, have more fun along the way and still end up with a little time for sunning naked on the beach."

"I love that thought."

Chapter One Hundred Forty Two

Mac waited until well after breakfast before he caught the women together and said, "Okay, I'm calling this a meeting. Liz honey, before we get into other things, I have a surprise coming for you right after Abe and that gang leaves and it relates to our wedding. Didi and Sissy, during that...oh about a week, you'll be sharing a mini suite at Journey's End. Then starting within days after we're married, and to the extent the rainy weather permits, there will be some construction going on behind the house, and Didi, you'll be overseeing that. I'll get with you in time to bring you up to date on that project. Sissy, within six months things will improve for you financially and I'll give you those details later. Liz honey, with all that has been going on, I hope you've had time to work on the wedding plans."

"I'm doing fine because there isn't much to plan. We have our preacher man, the sand will be our alter and the sea will be our decorating, and you said you'd see to your best man."

"That's right. I've also seen to our honeymoon."

"I thought we were staying right here."

"There will be a trip away from the rain for a week or two and there is a connection between that and what is coming a few days before the wedding. Oh, and Sissy, I'm counting on you to hold this place together while we're gone. Of course with it being the rainy season you won't have much to do, but we can't leave the island without someone in charge."

"My god, you have been busy."

"I'm not done, but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, and I don't see a train coming at me."

"But what about what Earl told us?"

"I'm still very concerned with that, but I'm going ahead with a positive attitude. I have to if we're going to keep this island that we all love so much. Over the next four months we'll be adding to the TT dayroom, and then we'll come up with a better name for it, but my plan is to have small conferences there. Change the cottages to two queen beds rather than one and double the capacity. We have to utilize TT as more than a triple X resort so we can keep the occupancy rate up."

"Honey, can't you tell us the rest of your plans?"

"Okay, I'll tell you this much. Behind the house I'm adding an apartment with two bedrooms and bathrooms. Nothing fancy, but comfortable and with a front façade that will resemble the cottage design. Didi and Sissy, if you two think you can live together, that would be your place full time, so Didi you can get out of your expensive apartment, and Sissy, you can get your things out of that damn storage place. That way you two will be much better off and I'll have you right here to abuse," and he smiled at them. "Oh, and at the end of the apartment and at the south end of our place, there will be an official office with four desks."

Liz looked a little worried as she said, "You're talking a lot of money."

"Quite a bit, but not as much as you might think. A lot of the construction will be done off site and hauled here on the maintenance ferry, so once they start construction here things will happen fast. Less time equals less expense and hopefully they can be done before the season begins. Now give me a quick run down about Abe and company."

Sissy looked at Liz and then Didi before she told Mac all that they knew and then a lot of what they had planned.

"So what you're saying is that whole mess could explode in their faces."

"It certainly has that potential, but that will be their problem and Abe knows that. Of course he's so self confident that he just shrugged my warning off and upped the prize amount to twenty grand and we can have more if we need it."

"So he's going to buy their participation."

"That's a good way to put it, so we don't expect to see a lot of smiling faces."

"One thing we've decided," Liz added, "Is we won't have any part in their games beyond our entertainment role."

"You'd be crazy to let yourselves get tangled up in that mess. So they're arriving Saturday afternoon as planned then."

"Right, and of course we'll be there with smiles to greet them."

"I hope you three can still smile after they leave."

"Oh we'll be smiling then for sure, but no promises regarding between arrival and departure."

Didi stepped in saying, "We're not going to take a lot of time with any gentle games. We'll dispense with some of the little get acquainted games for example.

If Abe wants to shock and to get things going quickly, then that's what we'll do. Actually that makes it easier for us in some ways. But the way everybody is related, no matter what we do or how we go about it, incest will happen."

"And that's what Abe wants anyway."

"Without a doubt. We're convinced he's a weirdo."

"A very rich weirdo that is used to getting his way."

"Oh you know that's right."

Mac looked at Liz and said, "You don't seem very comfortable with this."

"I'm not."

"Then get out of it."

"Mac I'm not going to desert my friends now. Besides, we're all uncomfortable with this."

"I wish now that we would have handled this differently."

"How? We're in business to make money to pay our bills. If we turned him away, a few bad words from him just might poison the waters for other potential guests. We don't know who he is connected to or how influential he is. We do know that he's very rich, and probably more so than even Melvin was. At least it seems that way."

"Well he certainly seems more willing to piss his money away."

Chapter One Hundred Forty Three

Abe was front and center with Midge next to him as Sissy, in her very low cut top said, "Good evening. First a few words. I'm Cecelia, but I go by Sissy. To my left are Liz and then Didi, and it is our pleasure to see if we can add some fun and excitement to your stay with us. Abe asked us to get things going right off, so that's why we're here this Saturday night and just hours after you arrived. Then we'll be back Tuesday evening to see what we can get into. Next item is, we don't know your names and for now that's a good thing, because we're going to be doing things by drawing names." Sissy didn't let her smile fade as she lied telling them, "We don't want to try to match this person with that one thinking we know all of you, so don't get mad at us if you don't end up with somebody you had hoped for. You'll have most of the week to make that happen anyway without our help." Sissy paused and then said, "I see you ladies are in your bikinis and that's perfect. Guys, you of course are in those ugly baggy trunks that all the guys are forced to wear, but maybe at some point we can do something to improve that situation. Who in this group has gone topless?" Two women and one guy raised their hands so Sissy told them, "Great start ladies, and buddy, did any of the other guys try to molest you when you stripped to the waist?" He shook his head no so she said, "Too bad. Okay now, let's start with something simple and innocent. Guys trade tables. Move to another table and for the duration of our silliness, adopt the lady sitting there." That stirred some noise as chairs moved and the men quickly joined another woman. Some with the woman they had hoped for, but for the most part it was just a quick scramble because somebody would end up last and be with somebody they hardly knew or perhaps didn't even like. As the last man was taking a seat, Sissy said, "Now Liz is bringing each table a form, and ladies, come up here and join me for a few minutes please."

1...5758596061...63