And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went through the bikini judging as Sissy had promised Abe they would, but she did her best to make it more fun by telling the men, "Now stare at these beautiful women as much as you want. Study their bikinis guys and not their boobs or their butt. We're looking for the sexiest bikini and the smallest one." The women relaxed as the men gawked at them, and a couple of the women even struck poses and acted up a little which added a little more fun. Renee won that game and ended up with a five hundred dollar gift card and everybody applauded.

Didi took over for the next part saying, "Okay, now here comes a little folded slip of paper for each table. Look at it if you can't control yourself, but better that you leave it folded. I'll tell you what we're going to do with that in a minute." She waited until Liz had reached the last table and then said, "Okay ladies, stand up for a moment please, and guys, it is your job to tuck that paper into her bikini bottom, front or back your choice, and I'll give you a little tip. Tuck it deep guys."

Damon, the son of Rex and Jessica and only twenty three years old had his hand in Rene's bikini and her face was on fire the instant she noticed his strong erection trying to break free of his trunks. Of course Rex, Damon's father was with Stephanie his quite young second cousin and he couldn't believe that he had his hands on her mound as she stared at him in disbelief.

Some of the women had stared at Didi thinking they had heard wrong until they felt their man's hand dip into their bikini and over their most intimate places. Some of them squealed and a couple pulled back, but still the paper reached its destination. "Okay now ladies, come back up here." Sissy lined them up and Didi said, "Okay, now Liz is going to draw random names and when you hear yours come up here." There was nothing random about the sequence though. Randal ended up next to Delores, while Kay got Aaron, and on it went. Cousins with other cousins or nieces with nephews. Men in the family by marriage with Abe and Midge's natural daughter, and on it went. Out of fifteen guests, only a few were related by marriage or adoption, and without a doubt Abe had all of that calculated well in advance.

"Okay men, you've been paired with a new and sexy woman for a minute, and it's for you to find that scrap of paper. The one to find the lowest number wins the prize. Women were felt well beyond what was needed to find the paper and for some of them it was embarrassing and they were far from smiling, but they held their ground just as Abe knew they would. But even the ones that weren't happy with the event, were being affected by the hands of cousins brothers or brothers in law, all over their vulva and ass."

On the games went, but they stopped short of any of them ending up naked. Elva from the dining staff appeared with bottles of sparkling wine and stemware and the group started drinking that like it was water. After the second bottle for each table appeared, Elva disappeared. Then after a fairly benign game and the prize was handed out, Liz told them, "Okay, that's it for tonight, but Tuesday night we'll have some pretty awesome gifts to pass out to you. We'll see you soon after dinner, and ladies, this time come dressed in shorts and tops. Oh, and guys you'll be in for a surprise too. Night everybody," and she smiled and waved, and the three of them left.

Within the hour Abe called Sissy. "Well done, but what about Midge?"

"We have plans for her Tuesday Abe. We wanted her to have time to see what happens and hopefully to give her time to get into the spirit. She's going to be shocked though."

"Hell yes she'll be shocked."

"So were Brian and Kay."

Abe wasn't the least bothered by the fact that his daughter was felt up by a cousin and Brian had his hands in Abe's young cousin's bikini. "Well it's time for our son and daughter to get a real taste of life." Sissy flinched and then tried to put a smile in her voice as she said goodnight and gently put the phone down before she told the others, "That man is sick," and she went to her room with Didi joining her soon after that.

Liz sat down next to Mac and said, "All of us are going to be stressed by the time all of them leave, and you know what else? All of us have been spending too much time wearing clothes," and she stood up and stripped before she sat down on his lap. "There, that's much better."

"It certainly is. Could I interest you in a beach walk?"

"As long as it's short one and it involves cushions on the sand."

"That just happens to be what I had in mind." He stripped his clothes off and they headed to the beach. They took their time making love and then rested. "Just think Liz, in eleven or twelve days, we'll be standing near here and saying our vows."

"We've been so busy that I keep thinking that none of that is on your mind."

"Honey, you're always on my mind." That bought him a series of kisses that led to more lovemaking before they made their way toward home.

"Mac, tell me your secret."

"Not a chance love, but I guarantee you will love it."

"You tease. I don't have a present for you."

"Do me a favor honey."

"Of course."

"Don't buy me anything and I mean that. All I want is to have you as my wife."

"But I have to do something for you to celebrate our marriage."

"Just don't buy me anything and I'll be happy."

When they went in, Sissy was at the fridge getting a glass of juice, so she turned and smiled saying, "Guess you two had a nice walk."

They smiled and Mac said, "We were practicing our vows on the beach."

"If that's what you call it, you and I have practiced vows too."

"That's absolutely correct love, want to do that again?"

"Don't listen to him Sissy, he doesn't have anything left to give."

"I knew that, but it was nice to hear anyway."

She went back to her room and Liz said, "I guess it really has been a long time since you two were together."

"It has been, but I'm not going to complain."

Chapter One Hundred Forty Four

The women faced their fate with Abe and company fatalistically. With their props ready they headed to Tropic Treat and found the dayroom empty except for brother and sister, Brian and Kay. "We'll be half an hour before we're ready," Sissy told them.

"That's fine, but do you have a minute to talk?"

"Of course. If you'd like some privacy we can go behind the curtain and whisper."

"That might be better. Didi and Liz gave them some space, but they still heard a good part of what was being said. "Sissy, Kay and I want you to know that this isn't the real us."

"I think I know what you're trying to say."

"Kay and I have been talking for awhile, and we both think that there is a good chance that she and I will end up together in some wild game. We know that and we're prepared for that, but don't judge us by what you witness."

"I can promise you that we do not judge you two or the others. Your father is a powerful man that is accustomed to getting his way."

"You have no idea," Kay said.

"I wish there was something that we could do for you, but..."

"But Abe will get his way or else, yes we know. This isn't your making. Oh you're providing the means, but he's the one behind everything. The plan, the money and whatever else he needed to do to get his way. This is by far the most far out thing he's ever come up with though." Brian smiled and said, "Well we won't take anymore of your time, but thanks for listening."

"The only really positive thing I can think of to say is in two or three hours this will be over."

"Until he comes up with something else. But I do believe he'll never top this week. It's a real shame that we're on this beautiful island and at your very nice resort, but we can't really enjoy it."

"Come back some time and stay on the other side of the island. It's a beautiful place and I know that you'd..." Then Sissy smiled and said, "Well you and your mates could really enjoy yourselves over there."

"Maybe we will do that."

Then Sissy kissed his cheek and smiled as she told them, "But you two do make a very nice couple." Kay smiled and then Brian took her hand and they left the building.

Didi and Liz rejoined Sissy and Liz said, "What a horrible situation to be in. Do as they are told or be cut out of the will completely."

"There's an old Roman saying that goes like this. But greed is rich and modesty poor. So there's another way to look at this."

"Or, Covetousness is the mother of mischief and ruin."

"That is very appropriate, and on it goes. Not one of them is pure. It is their greed that brings them here. Not our raunchy silliness and not the resort. It's sick Abe and their lust for his riches. I think I like Kay and Brian, but after this week they will have issues to deal with for a long time to come. They came to us to put salve on their conscience."

"All we have to do...all we can do, is do what we can to entertain them, and to keep things moving so they don't have a lot of time to consider who is screwing who. And believe me, before this week is over, that's exactly what will be happening."

The group arrived by ones and twos, and Liz started the show by telling all of them, "Each table has a gift, but don't open them just yet. The three bottles of wine however are open and feel free to enjoy them as we go along. In fact enjoy a long taste and then we'll have some fun." Liz watched them as she moved across and back until she realized she was starting to pace. She stopped then and said, "Okay gentlemen, come up here and go with Didi. She'll explain to you what's in store for you. Ladies, while they are out of the way, enjoy your wine." Then she pointed at one of the women and asked her, "What is your favorite position for sex?"

"Oh my god, my...well...from behind I guess."

"That's one of my favorites too. How about you?" and she pointed at Kay.

"The missionary most of the time."

"Great choice and again I agree." Then pointing at Jessica, Liz asked her, "What kind of vibrator is your favorite?"

"I don't have one."

"Really? I guess I assumed that all of you would have vibrators. Okay, how about you," and she pointed at blushing Midge.

"I don't have one either."

"I'm amazed. Abe, buy the poor woman a vibrator." Then Liz smiled and moved on. "Okay then ladies, I'm sure most of you have at least one vibrator stashed away someplace. Okay, open those gifts while the men get ready to come out."

One by one, the women opened their packages and found a vibrator of one type or another. Straight, bent, or double, and they all had fresh batteries in them. At first they looked at the vibrator and then looked to see who was watching them. But of course the other women would be looking at their own present, so it was only minutes later that they relaxed enough to have theirs in plain view. "Ladies all of you turn them on so we can hear that collective and distinctive hum that vibrators have in common." The room was suddenly filled with a soft buzzing hum that seemed to come from all directions at the same time as the sound bounced off of the walls. "Great," Liz said louder. "Well finally, here come the men. Ladies feel free to keep your little toys going, but it's up to you." Every one of them shut them off and set them on the table right in front of them and the men saw them immediately. They even forgot that they were standing there in the tiny underwear that Sissy had bought boxes of many weeks ago.

The women were quick to applaud their men. Midge even stood up as she clapped, and Abe sat there with a small smile on his face because he knew the number game was coming next.

Sissy took over again and drew a paper from one of three bowls on the little table in front of her. "We have a few nice prizes to give away and some exciting ways to have fun. This slip says Aaron, so step forward love." Then pulling a paper from the second bowl she said, "This says Jessica, so join us please love."

According to Abe's list, and with the exception of Midge, Jessica was the oldest woman in the group at forty four, and the wife of Rex, one of Abe's nephews. Aaron was the youngest at only twenty six, and was Abe's son from his first marriage.

Sissy dipped her hand into the third bowl and said, "This will tell us what you two are to do." This was no random draw. She had her system of making names and events match just as Abe had requested. It wasn't complicated at all. The name sticking to the side of the bowl nearest her would match the name in the same location of the second bowl. Of course the event held the same location in the third bowl and on it would go as she moved on through the games. She had almost memorized the details of the coming events, but she played her role and paused before she read to them. "Jessica, Aaron might have a number hidden in his briefs and that number will tell you what your prize will be. But it's possible that the number will be in maybe Rex's underwear."

"Sissy, do you mean that I have to put my hands..."

Sissy did her best to sound casual as she said, "That's it, and the prize will be very nice if you find the number." Aaron's face was red and Jessica's heart was racing as she moved over in front of her young cousin-in-law. She tried to tell him that she was sorry, but nothing slipped through her lips. She swallowed and licked her lips as she tried to form words, but none were to be heard. Aaron tried just as hard to think of something else, but the instant her hands touched his warm skin, his cock jumped to attention. He knew she was about to touch him there and the mere thought of that happening and then her tentative touch took over his world for the next few minutes at least.

She pulled his waist band forward and timidly looked in hoping she would see the number right there, but of course it couldn't be that easy. When she felt his hardness she felt a trembling deep inside of her, but she struggled to move on and felt under his soft warm sack, but again, no number. It was a relief to her to slide her hand down the back and feel his firm ass, but there was no number to be found. She had felt the most personal part of her young cousin's firm body including his long hard erection. She could still feel him in her hands as she stepped back and half whispered, "I can't find a number."

"That's too bad, but stay with Aaron. Now let's pull another name. Let's see, this one will be...Joe. Step forward honey. And the next name that appears is...none other than Denise. Come join us love." This time it was cousin with cousin. As Joe watched her move through the tables to join him, he could remember them playing ball and having snowball fights, and games on the floor in the living room at Abe's house during family gatherings. He didn't know how either of them was going to make it through this. Oh, he'd had a crush on her when they were young, but that must have been twenty five years ago. When he looked into her eyes she looked like she wanted to cry, but she blinked her eyes and forced a thin smile for him before she kissed his cheek and he put his hands on her arms. "Okay, see if Joe hides a winning number Denise.

Abe was enjoying himself so much that he was having trouble sitting still, and Midge sat next to him wide eyed and speechless. She'd just watched her step son be fondled by much older Jessica, and when she chanced a glance at Abe she saw that he was thoroughly enjoying himself. That was his son, and yet she saw nothing but pleasure on Abe's face.

Midge pulled her attention back to what was going on in time to see Denise's hand disappear inside of Joe's little red and white briefs, and he was obviously very hard before she had even touched him. Midge had already seen more of nearly naked men and stiff erections than she had ever seen before, and the show had hardly begun. To see young Aaron like that was very uncomfortable for her, but she discovered that with Joe it was different. Maybe because he was close to her age, but for whatever reason, to see the bulge in his briefs gave her feelings that she failed to fully control.

Denise found the number and with relief held it up for all to see. "We have a winner," Sissy proclaimed and went over to Denise and Joe. She held up three slips of paper and said, "Pick one Denise." All three said the same thing, but of course Denise didn't know that. She retrieved one and Sissy read it to everybody. "Wow, you've won four days at Journey's End, and it's good for a suite and two couples. But wait, there's more to come," she added. Then before anybody could settle down she said, "Ladies, strip your men. Get rid of those briefs and take them home for a souvenir." The room fell suddenly silent. The women glanced at each other and then quickly away. They had each fondled the man in front of them, but as intimate and embarrassing as that was, to strip that last scrap of modesty away was a traumatic moment for them. Especially for Midge's niece Stephanie. Other than Brian, Midge and Abe's son, she was the only single person there, and that was only because she had just ended her marriage of four years.

They had to kneel to pull the briefs down past the men's hips and on to the floor so the guys could step out of them. Of course that put their faces within inches of their guy's one eyed serpent. Calvin's younger daughter Delores could have kissed forty year old cousin Rex's cock without effort. "Okay, now for one more prize before we move on. Kay, your job will be to measure each cock and pronounce who has the biggest one. Let's keep this simple and not tell us the numbers, just who won." Before Sissy could continue, Tammy stared at her and then over at suddenly serious Abe, but then accepted the ruler from Didi, and started to handle and measure cock after cock. She couldn't get past the thought that she would have seven hard cocks in her hand by the time she was done. She also tried to deny to herself that her panties were getting a little damp. "And gals," Sissy said continuing, "While Tammy's doing that, the rest of you vote for the most handsome man package."

Things were happening faster now and resistance was melting away. They all knew right from the beginning that they wouldn't consider saying no to Sissy or the others, and risk losing their inheritance and the occasional hefty shot of cash from Abe. They were all bought and paid for. In fact, Brian had said once that Abe had them all bound. Not by rope or chains, but by the power of his very impressive wealth. They were all suffering pain because of him. Not the pain of whips and canes, but by the pain of total control, embarrassment and debasement.

"We have a winner," Liz announced, and then said, "Rex you handsome thing, you win for the largest boner. You'll have your choice of three very nice prizes later." The men's cocks were slowly softening as Liz then said, "And the winner for most handsome man package is...Damon. Way to go stud, and you too can choose your prize.

Chapter One Hundred Forty Five

Then after no more than a quick breath, Liz said, "Okay guys, it's your turn again, so strip your women. We're going to take a group photo." Then she went over to Abe and Midge's table and whispered to Calvin, Abe's brother, and he looked at her in near shock. She whispered to him again and looked at him as he looked over at Abe who was watching him closely. "Are you sure Liz?"

"Oh I'm sure."

"But she'd never..."

"You know she will Cal."

"Shit."

Calvin went around to Midge, and reaching for her hand he pulled her to her feet. She knew instantly that she wasn't going to like what was coming, but like the others she knew better than to make a scene. She knew that she could divorce Abe and come away with a good amount of money eventually, but she also knew that Abe would make her and her lawyers work for every cent, and it could take years before things would be settled. She could only hope that because of her being fifteen years younger than Abe, that she would outlive him by many years.