And I Belonged to Them! Ch. 01

Story Info
Sharon meets the brothers and their journey begins.
2.4k words
4.16
8.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YPOL
YPOL
5 Followers

And I belonged to them!

Chapter 1

She saw us, we saw her, our eyes connected, and we knew we belonged together. This wasn't how it was meant to play out.

I've always thought of myself as a sharp tongued, tough, and resilient woman in all stages of my life except sexually. I've had quite a reasonable number of sexual partners, but none ever felt good enough. I've always felt sexually unfulfilled until I met Talon and his brother Greg.

I was sitting at the corner cafe in my neighbourhood having a cup of my favourite matcha coffee when I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I raised my eyes to look, and my eyes met not two but four of the most gorgeous green eyes I've ever had the pleasure of stirring into. I immediately felt a shiver and tingles that immediately made my panties wet. This feeling was exciting, intoxicating, and scary. I looked up again and my eyes met these beautiful green eyes. The resemblance between them was uncanny. They appeared tall with sharp rectangular jaws, a pointy nose, and cute thin lips. They looked beautiful dressed in blue denim and a fitted white V neck t shirt that looks like it will pull right across their taut chest with their arms crossed. A thought of these two sexy beautiful Caucasian men pounding me from both my holes immediately came to my mind. The thought both excited and scared me. I decided to build up the courage and approach them. Their eyes were on me the whole time I walked towards them, and I wondered if they had the exact same thought I have.

"Hi, how are you? I'm Sharon!" I said nervously with my arms outstretched to the one that seem oldest.

"Hello Sharon, I am Talon, and this is my brother Greg," he said and got up to shake my hand enthusiastically. I was right about them being tall and that made me giddy again with excitement. I've always wanted to be taken by two tall strong men. I shoved that thought away quickly and extended my hand to Greg as well.

Their hands felt huge and soft but also with some hard edge to it and I wondered how they will feel rubbing against my clit.

"Nice to meet you gentlemen. I hope am not intruding on your date?" I said taking the seat they had offered me.

"Not at all." They both said enthusiastically chorused which made me feel at ease with them.

We started a nice conversation where I learnt Talon and Greg are real brothers, a year apart and have been in the country for a year working on some mining project. They learnt I was a Ghanaian and just recently started my own company which believe it or not had done some design work for their mining company.

"Would you like a drink instead of coffee?" Greg asked me after a while as the conversation progressed.

"Yes please, thank you. I don't usually drink during the day but meeting you two gentlemen calls for one!" I said happily and they agreed likewise.

I had a glass of white wine and 'my gents' had two glasses of beer on tap.

The conversation flowed easily as well as the attraction. It was unmistakeable the sexual tension flowing through all of us. We made plans for me to visit them at their apartment in Cantonments the coming Saturday. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

It was the longest two days of my life waiting for Saturday. My mind kept drifting to all sorts of sexual kinks I want them to do to me. I couldn't concentrate at work as my mind was consumed by all sorts of sexual debauchery.

Saturday finally came and I made sure I was dressed to kill! Black sexy Lingerie set! Pussy and ass waxed! Braids in high tight ponytail. My dress was a simple body con black mid-thigh with long sleeves and a small cleavage and 5 inches black pumps. I got to admit, I looked hot!

I made it to their apartment at exactly 7pm as arranged. I knocked eagerly and waited nervously wondering which one will open the door and if they will immediately want to throw me against the wall and fuck me.

"Hi Sharon! Come in come in. Wow you look amazing," says Talon as he opens the door to let me in. I looked him in the eye, and I could tell he had same thoughts if not kinkier as me. He was wearing blue denim and a black v neck t shirt and bare feet. He looked sexy.

He offered me a glass of whiskey which I took nervously the same time Greg appeared from a room also looking sexy in similar outfit, but his t shirt was a white round neck. They lived in a 3bedroom apartment on the 5th floor of Aseda House, and it had a nice view of the bustling city of Accra.

We all exchanged nice but nervous pleasantries and made our way to sit on the balcony. I came to realise I wasn't the only one nervous about this date and wondering where it will go. One thing was obvious though, they both wanted to fuck me hard, and I felt the same.

As the night went along, we began to relax with the whiskey flowing smoothly in our veins and some nice Amakye Dede tunes which Talon had started playing a while ago. I was impressed that he remembered I loved Amakye Dede songs and went to the effort to get it. Yes, am so going to fuck his brains out!

"Let's show Sharon our bedrooms," says Greg. I realized it was just his smooth way of leading me to a bedroom as they were eager to see what was underneath my black dress as I was eager to see what was underneath the blue denims they were rocking.

"You look sexy as fuck Sharon, and we want to fuck you in more ways than one. Do we have your permission?" asked Talon as soon as we were in one of the bedrooms which I assumed was Talon's. It had a huge king size bed with cream-colored sheets and blankets and a couple of pillows. The bed looked huge but also inviting and all I could think about was all the dirty things I want them to do to me on that bed and me to them.

I nodded my approval as I said yes nervously at the same time.

Talon walked to me and kissed me first. His mouth was firm, rough and sweet like the whiskey. The kiss was deep and intoxicating, his tongue reaching out and stroking mine as I felt my panties dampen a little. I felt Greg's hand on my ass as he came closer. Talon stopped kissing me and Greg immediately took control of my lips. He kissed me hard and fervently with passion that equalled to Talon's. I was reeling on my feet and couldn't believe this was happening.

They both took off their t-shirts to show very taut abs and chest. I reached out to touch them, one hand on each chest and kissed them again. They started to undress me with Talon at my front and Greg behind me. My dress came off very quickly and efficiently to reveal the black sexy lingerie which I had on. Their eyes told me it was worth the amount I spent on it. It was a black lace one piece with straps on either side of my waist connecting sexily to the back with a clasp. The clasp at the back made it so easy to remove.

"Fuck Sharon you look so damn sexy in this lingerie. We want to see you walk in it for us. Show us that beautiful body we are about to enjoy," says Greg. His words got me so aroused, and I proudly walked around the bedroom nervously for them as they sat on the edge of the bed and watched me with eager eyes. The bulge in their pants looked huge and enormous and I just couldn't wait to get my lips around them.

I walked back to them with my now very damp lingerie and sat in between them. I placed a hand each on their cocks and felt it through the denim.

"Take of your pants!" I ordered and they both quickly took them off. Their cocks were even bigger than it appeared with the jeans. They started kissing me again, hands on my small but ample tits. I felt Greg's hands sliding down to my pussy as his brother's hands robed my tits and kissed me eagerly.

"Have you been fucked in both holes before Sharon? We are going to make you feel good. fuck you in both your holes and fill you with our seeds and watch as it drips out of your cunt and ass," "Do you want to see our cum drip out of you?" asked Talon naughtily.

I nodded a pussy withering mess as they continued their assault on my body with full kisses and roaming hands.

"Get on your knees and sit on your legs on the bed with your legs spread wide. I want to tease your butt hole as Greg plays with your clit and fingers you," and that's exactly what they did with each one on either side of me playing with my tits and teasing my asshole and the other fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. I was so turned on and my pussy was so wet. Talon used my pussy juice which was overflowing to tease my asshole. Putting first one finger then another. It felt so good to be worshipped by these beautiful men. I wanted more.

"I want to see your cocks and I want to taste you both," I said to them both and their underpants were quickly shoved down their legs. Their huge cocks sprunted out with a bob. Very glorious with beads of precum coating each of their head. I bent and licked them each and my gosh they tasted so good. I didn't waste any time and dived straight onto their cocks sucking, licking and deep throating them both. The pleasure sounds from their mouths were so intoxicating, it encouraged me to keep going. My cunt got wetter every time their dicks hit my throat and I moaned around it.

"Stop or I will blow into your throat," says Talon. I stopped and they laid me sprawled out on the bed. Greg goes down and lick my pussy tasting my juices.

"I have to taste you before I fill you," he says. He licked my clit a few times that got me tossing and thrashing on the bed.

"Please I want more. Please I want to feel my pussy stretch around you," I said feverishly like the slut I am. That was all the encouragement Greg needed as he got on his knees and sheathed my pussy with his big cock. He moaned so loudly., "Sharon your cunt is so tight. I am not sure I can last long!" I felt so deliciously full, and I moaned into his mouth which was kissing me passionately. It felt so good as he started moving his big cock inside my wet sloppy cunt.

"Do you want more Sharon? I want to fill your back door too,". gasps Talon.

"Yes. I want you in my asshole stretching it whilst your brother stretches my pussy," these words tumble out of my mouth like a dirty slut, and it seems to make all three of us moan.

Greg rolls on his back taking me along with him still sheathed on his cock so now am lying on top of him. He pauses and holds and spreads my butt cheeks showing my puckered and eager butthole to his brother to fill.

He gets on his knees behind me with his well lubed cock and grabs for my tits as he bends down to take my lips on the side in a passionate kiss. He rubbed a bit of lube on my puckered and eager hole as well.

"I am going to stretch that little asshole now with my cock. Tell me you want to be my ass slut," says Talon.

"I want to be your ass slut!" I say sluttily and moaned pushing my butt out to be filled.

I feel his big head in between my spread cheeks as it pushes through my crack smoothly and firmly. I feel my puckered butt open and clench as his head pushes in.

"Oh, my goodness!" I moaned loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," comes out of Greg and Talon as they began to move simultaneously increasing the pressure and fullness. My pussy is so wet and sloppy. I can feel every inch of their big cocks stretching me, pushing against each other through the tiny hymen in between my cunt and asshole. Fuck it felt so good, my muscles started clenching and I felt so close to cumming. Greg reaches out and pinches my clit which sends me on over the edge. I cum screaming their names and rocking and clenching on both their cocks.

"Fuck my sexy butt slut is clenching hard on me and I can't hold on anymore," says Talon as he pours his seed into my tight butt coating my rectum and sphincter with his warm juices.

"Ah fuck!" shouts Greg as he cums hard filling my pussy. He keeps rocking into me as he empties all of himself into me. They both withdrew their spent cocks out of me with little drips of cum still dripping from the head.

"Get on your knees and show us your beautiful holes filled with our cum," says Greg. I was so spent but those words got me feeling hot again and I got on my knees to show and wiggle my lower body covered with so much cum.

They pulled me close in between them with whispers of sweet words about how Greg is going to take my ass next with Talon's juice still in there and Talon going to fuck my mouth with his big cock which was just in my ass until they fill me again. It felt like heaven, and I murmured to them how much I couldn't wait to feel them again.

Before I slipped into a contented sleep, I asked if I could see them both kiss and my gosh did they kiss. They kissed, so passionately, my pussy got all wet and soaked again with thoughts of fucking Talon's ass with a strap on as he fucks Greg's ass.

I think I found them... my soul mates!

YPOL
YPOL
5 Followers