And Other Duties As Required Ch. 11

Story Info
Can Miki save everyone from a life of horny slutty idolhood?
16.6k words
4.91
7.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers

Author's Forward:

Hello everybody! Thank you for your patience! This is the fourth and final section of this story! Everything's about to come to a lava-hot climax!

Enjoy!

And Other Duties As Required

- A Smutty Novel -

By Razmagurk

Part 4


-= Chapter 11 =-

The stage lights were bright. Blinding. They were all we could see. All that we were. Dancers in the night, singing out into the darkness, stars blazing in the void.

I leapt and I tumbled and I twirled about the stage, arms sweeping, hips swaying, hearts pounding. Every movement - every moment - had to be perfect. No, they had to be better than perfect. This went beyond technical competency. We needed to live it, to sell it. Any girl could dance. We were a idols.

I poured grace like molten metal into every flourish, I smiled, and I cooed, and I was sassy and cute and beautiful. I became the girl every girl wanted to be, the girl all the boys wanted to get with. All eyes were on me.

I flowed like cherry cola into the song's final staccato, bubbling sweetly through even the most difficult sections of choreo. I pushed to the front for the final pose. I dove and slid to my mark, hand on my chest. Min and Meiling grinned beside me.

The crowd screamed in adoration. We had done it. We had won.

And then it all came crashing down.

The stage lights shuttered off, darkness slamming into me like a truck. I was tall and heavy and alone. No music. No girls. No crowd. I was a man again - awkward and alien and slow - and I was alone.

All around me people passed like ghosts - no, like I was a ghost. It was like they couldn't see me, couldn't hear me, didn't care. My heart screamed and I cried out. I wanted them to notice. I needed them to notice. But it was no use.

I took another step forward. There was a mirror before me now. Who was this man staring back? This cold, dark, heartless man? Madeline had stolen this face, yes, but it was this man beneath that had driven everybody away. Madeline's laughter echoed from my chest.

I slammed a fist into the mirror. It shattered and the world shattered with it. I fell backwards, the stage falling away behind me. The pulsing of my blood was a rising drumbeat. The roar of the rushing wind carried the cheering of a crowd.

A tingling warmth swelled within my heart. I clutched at it, tore at it, pulling my flesh apart as pink light spilled out in a brilliant blaze. The flame was warm and soft as it soaked into me. My nerves sparked and tingled as it burned away the man I was.

My back arched as that heat - that familiar feminine pleasure - rose in blazing intensity to wash away my old life.

I rose out of my charred skin and cried out.

"Ah, fuck!"

Somewhere beneath the covers Meiling giggled. There was a whorl of tongue swirling along my squirming labia. My body, still half asleep, could do little but buck feebly as it shook off the steely bonds of sleep paralysis.

I squeezed my eyes tighter, trying to escape back into my dreams, but Meiling was not about to be denied. Her tender lips drove me up and then dropped me down, leaving me panting and squirming as the bed crashed around me. I was still falling, spinning, losing all sense of space or time or anything besides that insistent tongue against my pussy.

She was playing with me. Teasing me with her long, low, and lazy undulations. I smiled. This was how I wanted to be woken up every day. No rush, no drama. Mine was a blank and happy mind, taking joy in the here and now. There was No time for doubting or second guessing, just happy and horny, my skin alive with raunchy sensation. I wasn't alone. Not alone - that was the most important thing - never alone.

"Oh fuuuuck!" I screamed out, the autonomous thrashing of my orgasmic body dragging me once and for all from the soft valleys of sleep and running me roughshod over the jagged peaks of bliss.

It was almost enough to make me forget... to forget...

The concert.

My eyes snapped open. I forced them closed. I rolled over - cunt corkscrewing around Meiling's tongue - and buried my head in the pillow. I wanted to go back.

"Good morning, Miki." I could hear Meiling smile as she licked her lips.

"Mmmhhng," I groaned. No words, just a raw vocalization of horny frustration. The sun peaked in through the blinds. I couldn't remember the last time I slept so long. Somehow that just made it worse, like my body had been given and inch and taken a mile. Outside the city was already waking up; the day was coming for me whether I liked it or not.

"Come on, Miki," Meiling giggled, grabbing me by the foot and pulling me to the edge of the bed. I giggled back as I put up a token resistance. "It's a big day."

"Uhg, don't remind me." I curled up into a ball at the edge of the bed, hips rotating upwards so that my sleepy pussy was just barely poking out. I dug my torso into the sheets, humping at them lazilly with my tender boobs as I reached a hand over to one of the nightstands. I let my fingers decide which dildo to use - the bumpy red one. A fine choice.

My lips puckered, my hands explored. Some people were content with coffee first thing in the morning.

"Wait," my eyes snapped open. "Where's Min?"

"Oh, she's in the bathroom." Meiling frowned. "She's not feeling too good."

As if on cue, there was a gagging from the hall, and not the good kind. I let out a quiet sigh and pulled myself off of the red silicone invader.

"Is she okay?" I echoed the worried expression on Meiling's face.

"Yeah, she's just... well." She made a vague gesture with her hand. "You know how she can be."

"Ah." I nodded. "Say no more." I licked the dildo clean and set it back down on the table. "I'll go talk to her."

"I'll go get started on breakfast." Her ass jiggled as she bounced up onto her dainty feet. "Maybe some tea will help."

"Min?" I knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" The girl could act, but she was a bad liar. "Really, I am. I just... it must have been something I ate. I'll be fine."

"Hey now." I teased. "The way I remember it the last thing you ate was my pussy."

She let out a forlorn little chuckle. I smiled.

I wanted to tell her to suck it up. I wanted to pounce on her weakness and use it to bolster my own fragile ego, to assuage my own nerves. I took a breath, and let it pass.

"Its okay Min," my voice was quiet and earnest. "I know how you feel. I think I'm feeling it too."

"You do?"

"Big time." I let out a sigh. How could I not be? Today was fly or die, our last chance to escape, our one shot. My stomach lurched just thinking about it. Was it too late - I wondered - to just go back to bed?

Don't get me wrong - we had come so far; we'd been working so hard. Days of fucking and nights of singing and dancing. We could pull it off, we really could. But one mistake out there and it was all over. Madeline wasn't going to be fucking around.

But being nervous wasn't going to help anyone.

"I don't know how you do it." I tried to hold back the sly smile crossing my face. "You always look so confident out there. Like none of this even fazes you."

"Of course!" She forced a laugh. "You know me."

She took a moment to compose herself then poked her head out the door. She looked awful. The dark rings under her eyes highlighted all the more by the round frames of her glasses and the pale cast of her face. Her confident smirk was well practiced, but I knew the portfolio of her expressions too well.

"Look, Rookie," she put a hand on my shoulder, "I know how easy it is to let this get to you - how this can feel like the most important moment of your life, and how if you screw up even one bit, you'll never live it down." Her grip tightened. "How, if you fuck it up you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it with every fiber of your being and spend every spare moment-"

"Not helping."

"Sorry!" She laughed. "What I'm trying to say, is, listen." She closed her eyes and steadied her breathing. Her nails undug themself from my soft skin. "There's nothing to be nervous about, okay?" She gazed up into my eyes, searching as much for her own validation as she was trying to inspire it in me. "We've spent our whole lives working towards this. We've trained and we've practiced - we've worked harder than anyone. Today that all pays off. Today, we're all going to stand up there - together - and we're going to show the world how amazing we are. We- " Her confidence flickered, her smile fell. She took another breath. "We have to."

"Min?"

"My..." she shook as she let out a deep breath. "My family is going to be there."

"Oh my god, that's... that's..." I faltered. That was complicated is what that was. "I thought they didn't support you?"

"They don't!" Her tits swayed as she waved a hand dismissively. "They told me over and over that this would never amount to anything. I was happy with that. I could rub my success in their faces, and then I wake up this morning to a text saying they're going to be there. A text! Like it's no big deal!" Her breathing escalated. "Oh god. What if.... what if we fuck up? What if they were right? Miki, what are we doing?"

"What are we doing? What we're doing" -- I pulled her into a tight hug -- "is we're going to show them first hand how far you've come. They're going to see all those thousands of fans there to see you and they're going to realize just how wrong they were about you!"

"To see us," she corrected. My heart thumped.

"And you know what's going to happen? They're going to come around - they're going to see how amazing you are and they're going to start bragging to all their friends about their amazing idol daughter."

"You think?" she smiled, just a hint of smugness creeping through as she indulged in the fantasy.

"Look at you!" I clapped her on the back. Her melons wobbled. 'How could they not?"

"I mean, you clearly haven't met my father," she laughed, "but it's a nice thought."

I tried to imagine Min's father, who balked at anything even remotely feminine or inappropriate, watching his titanically-breasted daughter prancing around on stage like a stripper as she tried to hold back from deepthroating the microphone or openly masturbating while all of her horny fans gazed on lecherously. I tried to imagine him not just watching, but cheering her on, bragging about her success as a horny tit-shaking whore.

"Okay, well." I gave her a squeeze. "Stranger things have happened."

She took a step back and tried once more to recompose herself. Her tits shifted like glaciers with each heavy breath.

"Thank you, Miki." Her eyes were sparkling.

"Did that help?"

"Oh, hell no." She laughed. "I still want to run away and jump in a hole and hide forever. But thank you. I'll be fine. I just..." she pulled off her glasses and looked down at them. When she put them back on, she was every inch the carefree idol. "Chin up rookie! It's perfectly natural that you're nervous, but you've just got to hold on until we get there. Once we get out on stage, you're going to do fine. Just follow my lead and we'll get through this."

"Thank you, Min." I gave her a smile. "Do you think some breakfast might help?"

"I..." the paleness returned to her face as a hand rushed to her stomach. I could see the bile rising in her throat. She rushed back into bathroom, door closing behind her. "I think I might need a few more minutes."

I left her to it.

The thunderous globes of Meiling's enormous butt swayed hypnotically as I walked into the kitchen. She was humming one of our songs as she clenched and unclenched around one of the plugs she liked to wear as she went about the day. Below, her pussy drooled lazily down her thigh. She didn't seem to be wearing anything besides an apron.

"Is she alright?" she glanced over at me over her shoulder, leg lifting daintily.

"She'll be fine. She's just... nervous. Her family's going to be there today."

"Oh! That's -" her smile froze. "Ah. "

"Yeah."

"It's all happening so fast, isn't it?" her smile went tight. She hid her nerves better than either of us.

"That's one way of putting it." She'd had a lifetime of build up. I'd only had a month." How are you holding up?"

"I'm excited!" She turned back her frying pan and poked her eggs. "I mean, this is our big break, right? Or as close to it as we'll get. I'm glad I'm going to get to spend it with you two. No matter what."

"You make it sound so final." The lump rose in my throat. Did she know?

"I'm just trying to temper my expectations. Sometimes I get all excited for things and then they don't work out. I mean, let's be real, Miki, we're hardly A-listers. We're lucky that we even have this opportunity. We might not get another."

I frowned. I hadn't even considered it. I'd been so focused on today, but she was right. The Love Hearts Trio was barely scraping by. Sales were good for this concert, sure, but we had no idea what the future held.

The future... would I even be around to see it?

"That's why we have to make this the best concert ever." She turned off the stove and set the pan aside. She turned to me, a mad glint in her eye. "Do you remember, Miki, we spoke about why we're here? How I said I like to think about how the money helps my family? Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking and well, Miki, seeing all those people happy? Knowing that I can make people's lives a little brighter? I think that's what I want most out of the world."

She laughed. Her smile could light up the room. It was almost enough to make me forget she was wearing nothing beneath that apron.

"And you know what?" she stepped forward and pulled my hands into hers. "I want us to have a good time doing it. We've worked our whole lives to get to this point, let's enjoy it! I want us to give a show we'll never forget. The three of us. Together."

I couldn't help but smile along. Fun. It seemed such a distant prospect. How could she expect us to have fun when so much was riding on this?

But - I stared deeply into the sparkling pools of her eyes - if that's what Meiling wanted, then dammit, I was going to give it to her. This wasn't just about me, it was about us. Sure, my survival may have depended on it, but these girls... I owed it to them to give them the show of a lifetime.

"Is that breakfast?"

Min stumbled in, still pale and tired, but composed. Honestly, she looked more hungry than anything else. The smell of greasy food could have that effect on her.

"Concert day pancakes!" Meiling poured the syrup into a smiley face as she put the plates down on the table. "Dig in, girls, we've got a big day ahead of us!"

A big day indeed. We arrived at the venue shortly before noon. My jaw was clenched tight the entire ride over. I kept expecting the driver to turn off into some seedy part of town and to drop us at some dime-rate burlesque show or whore house.

I let out a sigh of relief when our destination proved familiar. It was one of the local convention centers. Not quite a stadium, but bigger than most of the smaller concert halls around the city. For a group like ours to have earned a spot here was rare. Either our company trusted us quite a bit or it was a last-ditch Hail-Mary before our inevitable decline.

My nerves were firing on full cylinders. I knew it was only a matter of time before the shoe dropped, but I didn't know where or when. It was easy enough to pass off as pre-show jitters, but still. I hadn't been this bad before the handshake, had I? I guess this time it all seemed so final. One way or another, it all ended here.

And yet... hadn't it been that way before too? At the photoshoot and the handshake? What was different this time?

I looked over to the girls, laughing and grinning. Of course. This time I had more to lose.

And what was I going to do if I won?

Our manager met us at the door and showed us around. He was wearing a new suit. I resisted the urge to tear it off him. He had done a good job of putting everything together. I was proud of him, he might make a decent manager yet.

The convention center was bigger than I remembered. People were running around everywhere trying to get the space converted over for the concert. They must have been working at it since last night. Come this time tomorrow, they'd have it transformed into some other event space entirely. All this hard work for one shining little moment. For our moment. A single firework exploding in the sky.

They rushed us out onto the stage. We were just in time for the sound check. Great tiers of empty benches loomed all around us, workmen still moving the final rows into position. The houselights were dim and corporate.

Meiling approached the microphone. They barely paid us any mind.

It started with a low softness, a deep hum like some kind of childhood memory, then it grew and warped. Long and low it fluttered, a whorish moan, rising in pitch and volume as she traveled through her range.

I smirked, then laughed. I don't know if it was the reminder of all those times we'd done this in practice, or if it was just the surreality of the situation getting to me, but something about seeing my friend screaming out like a hound in heat on stage just made the whole situation seem way less intimidating.

And besides, if that's how she wanted to play it, I was more than happy to oblige. I stepped up after her and gave a moan of my own, matching hers in pitch and intensity. It was a moan that rolled through the stands and echoed through the halls. A wild and carnal cry that told the world that Meiling wasn't the only bitch in town.

I stepped back and stuck out my tongue. She laughed.

Then Min stepped up and blew us both away. It was powerful and intense and full of all her quivering fears and hopes, a soulfull and haunting twang that gave way to a rolling wash of passion that made ours seem shallow and meek by comparison. The message was clear: "I'm here, I'm alive, I'm ready."

"Still nervous?" I laughed.

"Who, me?" She smirked.

The three of us fell into a fit of giggles.

"You're sounding great, girls!" came the voice from the sound booth. Damn right we were. Now we had everybody's attention.

With the soundcheck done, we were escorted over to the small conference room that would be serving as our improvised wardrobe department for tonight.

"Girls!" Melody cheered as we entered.

Her body was thinner, she had been losing weight. The muscle her fiancé had been so proud of was fading, and based on the pictures she kept insisting she show us, it looked like he had been bulking up. The two of them had gone on living, regardless of their bodies. They were moving on, oblivious to the childish slight that had marred them - an unseen and quickly faded scar.

"I'm glad you're here. Before we get started, I wanted you girls to have these!"

"What's this?" Min delicately took the envelope from Melody's masculine hands.

"Well," she blushed, "we thought we'd make it official."

I unfolded the paper before me. Sweeping calligraphy; cream colors on thick stock.

"A wedding invitation?"

"We'd be honored to have you all there."

"Oh, Melody!" Tears of joy rolled down Meiling's cheeks. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Even Min seemed choked up.

"We'd be honored," Min looked between the two of us "right girls?"

We nodded. The next thing I knew the three of us were getting crushed in the woman's enormous arms.

The wedding. What would that even look like? I tried to visualize Melody's mismatched body skipping down the aisle, a blushing bride whose hulking muscles strained against every inch of her wedding dress while her husband's tuxedo burst at the seems from his unrestrained tits. What would their honeymoon look like? Would he try to carry her across the threshold?

Such a surreal vision and yet... she was so happy. She had found joy despite everything. I envied her that.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers