And Other Duties As Required Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart froze. What the hell had I unleashed?

I expected screaming.

I expected panic.

Instead they all gawked with baited breath.

They were as oblivious to their own condition as they were to mine.

I fell back, horrified. I looked down at my body, terrified of what I might see, but my breasts still heaved, and my tingling pussy was still dripping with cum. Meiling and Min and all the dancers seemed to have survived unscathed as well. It had traveled outward from the stage, leaving us all mercifully whole.

Madeline rose up from the crowd. Her head - what had once been my head - now on the body of some rotund grotesquery of a man.

"Do you have any idea what you've done!?" Her voice was a furious scream. She was done playing around. She struggled to climb up onto the stage, rushing over to retrieve her shattered remote. Her body was weak and heavy and she seemed horrified of what she had become.

"Madeline I-" I stumbled back.

"No!" she fell to her knees before the electronic wreckage, scooping it into her hands as she pressed feebly at the surviving buttons.

"Madeline! It's over."

"No! It can't end like this!" her breath was ragged and terrified. "You..." she turned to me. "You'll pay for this!"

She leapt to her feet and charged towards me, her corpulent girth like a charging rhino's even as tears streamed down her face. I stumbled back, trying to get out of her way, but it was no use.

She leapt, thick hands moments from my neck when the security guards tackled her to the ground. She screamed in impotent protest.

The crowd held their breath as she was dragged away, shards of the remote still in her hand.

That was the last time I ever saw her.

I turned shakily to look at the other girls. Whatever power Madeline had possessed was gone, but it's results still lingered. The three of us were still sluts. I was still a girl. My heart pounded. How... how were we going to live like this? What were we going to do?

"Come on, everybody!" Meiling cheered, both to us and to the crowd. "It's time for the finale!"

We rallied.

Still sluts, yes, but now at least we were in control of our own destinies.

What were we going to do?

I licked my lips.

We were going to give them the best damn show they'd ever seen.



-= Epilogue =-

"Hello everybody!" the announcer crowed. "Welcome back! As promised on the top of the show we are here with my favorite band - the Love Hearts Trio! That's right, they're here to tell us all about their upcoming mystery-romance!"

That was all five years ago. Its amazing how much things change - how quickly a person can adapt.

The three of us sat now in front of the camera, Min's tits sat hoisted up on the table. We were promoting our big role in an upcoming movie alongside Mia Michaelson. It wasn't our first time on the talkshow circuit, but that didn't make it any less important.

Hell, this one was easy. We were riding high after running into Melody backstage - she'd finally made the transition to TV like she had always wanted. She was showing off pictures of her kids.

Somehow the interview had turned to talk about the old concert, and how it had been that huge break for us. We laughed. They asked us if we still remembered the old choreo - if we'd want to demonstrate. Mmm... of course.

That old familiar music started to play. I giggled as we skipped over to the steel-jawed grips standing just off-stage. We'd been teasing these boys before we had gone to camera, so I was glad I was going to get to see more of them. Right on cue, the three of us fell to our knees and crawled over to their cocks, hips wiggling, pussies dripping nostalgically.

One of the hosts laughed. She was talking about how popular our dance moves had become, how there had been a time when everybody was doing them. I giggled around the cock in my mouth as she unzipped her cohost's pants and started to dance along.

I had never been able to undo any of the changes Madeline had made, never been able to find out the source of her power or how to fix it. I never heard from Madeline again, though I'd be lying if I said I hadn't looked. I liked to think that wherever she was, she eventually overcame her darkness, that she finally got the chance to escape her past once and for all, and that she took advantage of it.

We had never forgiven each other, but we still had each other's hearts. In a way wasn't that what she wanted?

So yes, still a girl. And yes, still a slut, - oh god was I ever, - even if nobody seemed to mind it, but I was a slut now on my own terms. I had become the author of my own story.

I pulled off the cock with a dramatic pop and stuck my tongue out so everybody could see it swirl around and flick at his sensitive corona. I was smiling. I'd forgotten how fun this could me. I joined Min and Meiling in a chorus of well-practiced moans.

With Madeline gone, her life - my old life - had fallen into the hands of the fan whos body she had ended up with. He didn't even realize. He thought he had always been me. He wasn't me, of course - he was a complete pushover - but his heart was in the right place. With a bit of nudging on my part, the company was able to recover, even if the scars from Madeline's time there still ached.

And, hey, there were some advantages to having a boss that was a big fan of our work. Without Madeline looming large over our destinies, we were able to enact some agency over our careers. The concert had been a huge success, and between our new boss' eagerness to help and my own understanding of the industry, we were able to give the Love Hearts Trio the opportunities we needed to earn a place at the top.

Now, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing our songs. It was all so overwhelming.

Not that - mmm - not that I wasn't used to being overwhelmed. I gasped as the grip's cock plunged into the well-trained depths of my ass from behind. My back, arched, dug into the ground, mashing my exposed tits against the cold ground. My eyes rolled up into the back of my head as that deliciously familiar wash of pure horny sensation rocked through me in time to this stud's eager hips. Fuck, this never got old.

I think a part of me felt I owed it to the girls. I don't think I ever got over the fact that I had let them down - that I'd never been able to turn them back. They were still nymphomaniacal porno-parodies of idol sluts and not a day went by that I wasn't reminded it was my fault.

That's why I was going to do everything I could to make it up to them. We were in this together. So I was going to be there when Min visited her fucked up family, I was going to be there laughing on stage next to Meiling even when this was the sort of show we put on. I'd be there even when they didn't know how bad things were.

And then, on those cold nights when I woke up in a hot sweat, they were there for me too. They were there when the darkness rose anew in my heart. They were there when all the madness of my life was too much.

These girls were the world to me. Putting them on top was the least I could do.

I swirled my tongue around Meiling's as we pressed into Min's mouth. She had a weak spot on the underside of her tongue that always left her melting and the two of us were competing to see who could get to it first.

Somehow, our lives had become strangely normal. Oh, we were still turbo-horny bitches, and yeah, we looked and acted the part, but now we were proper idols. No more blowjob handshakes, no more live-sex concerts. All that had been this one surreal moment early in our careers.

The merch from that period had been... weird.

Sometimes I find myself missing it, but there would always be occasions - like right now, for instance - when it would all came flooding back.

And you know what? Somehow, in the end, I was happier as an idol than I'd ever been as a man.

I held hands with the girls as we bounced on those great big dicks. We were together through thick and through thin - though preferably thick and veiny.

The song rushed headlong towards the climax and so did I, bouncing, thrusting, digging in and squeezing. Our three hands clutched so tight, tongues gone from licking and kissing to lolling in the rapidly building freight train of pleasure. I locked eyes with the camera, the sheer fuckability on my face a testimate to years of experience. My heart pounded, body somehow flushing all the harder at the thought of all those fans at home seeing me cum my brains out for them.

With a grunt and one final litany of deep thrusts, the cock in my ass surged and unloaded inside of me, filling me with that potent boiling cum that I loved so much, his passion and lust loud and clear even over the roar of my own orgasm. I screamed and I mewled and I bucked, body-quaking tremors of rapture sending me shaking, back arching, tits swaying.

With my last coherent thought, I flashed the camera the double peace signs as it zoomed in on my trademark ahegao, tongue lolling and eyes rolling - showing all the world how much I wanted big meaty cock pounding my slutty celebrity ass.

The song ended. I had never been happier.

God, I loved being an idol.


The End.

Author's Afterword:

Thank you so much for reading!

I really hope you've enjoyed this story! I've gotten so few comments on it that I don't know what people are making of it. Now that it's done, I really want to know what you think! For good or for ill please leave a rating and a comment! Your feedback absolutely sustains me.

My next story will be up in 6-8 weeks! I hope to see you then! I'll have some shorts put out in that time as well for you to look forward to.

Thanks again!

-Razmagurk