And Other Duties As Required Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now... I took a breath and I pushed all that aside and I nodded. I was as ready as I could be.

Good thing too. If we left them any longer we'd have a riot.

It was time.

The whole month had been building up to this. All those long nights of hard work, all the suffering and the drama and the pain. All for this. Tonight, we'd finally be able to take back control of our lives.

The men around us gawked as we made our way backstage. They were still rushing around making last minute preparations. They were working hard so that tonight we would look our best. Everybody was.

Not that we needed much help. I swung my ass, heels delicately clicking on the hard tile. It was so strange to think that I had struggled with this once - that the idea of men getting hard for me would have disgusted me. I gave them a sweet smile as I passed. They were putty in my hands. Hard muscular putty.

Had it really only been a month ago that I'd been on the other side of this? It seemed like another life entirely.

One of the techs froze in our path, the deep pools of his blue eyes struggling not to stare at our bouncing chests. What a gentleman. I gave him a wink and flashed him my tits to show him just how much I appreciated all his hard work. I giggled as he darted off blushing.

Focus, Miki. Focus.

"Alright, girls." I squeezed hands as we stepped out onto the stage. It was just shy of pitch black. I could only barely make out the shadowy forms of our background dancers waiting in the back. "This is what we've been working for. Let's blow them away."

"Yeah, we got this!" Min squeezed back. "Let's show them what we're made of!"

"This is going to be so much fun!" Meiling laughed.

I stood on my mark and stared out into the void. A thousand fans stared back. I couldn't see them, but I could feel them. A hush had fallen over them - they knew we were here. The cold amphitheatre air danced across my hot flesh, a soft caress that left me shivering. The calm before the storm.

The music started. This was it.

It started soft, familiar; I'd heard it more times in the past month than I'd heard any other song in my whole life. I knew every moment of it like the beating of my own heart.

Gentle at first, the lights rose in time to the elevation of the opening melody. The curtain of darkness was cast aside, unveiling us before the hungry throng of onlookers. The cacophony of their cheers crashed over the eager silence like a tidal wave.

Blinded by the spotlight, I could scarcely make them out, but oh I could hear them. Their fervent worship. I drank it in. Love. That's what this was. They loved us with every fiber of their being.

I smiled out into the darkness. It was time to repay that love; time to show them our worth.

"Thank you all for coming!" Meiling's voice was bubbly and eager. She was just as excited as they were. No matter what happened, I had to make sure this was a concert she'd remember forever. I had to protect that smile.

And then, in front of everybody who had gathered here to watch us tonight, she pulled up her already barely-there skirt and spread her glistening pussy lips wide. Above us, the giant monitor displayed a close-up of her slick lips as she pulled apart the petals of her dripping flower. The fans went crazy.

"Everybody!" she gasped, her finger tracing around the edges of her labia. "Look how wet we are for all of you!"

Time retched to a stop. My eyes went wide.

"We've been working very hard!" cried Min, her enormous tits swinging pendulously as she bent over to display her almost-naked ass, head twisted to shoot the crowd a smouldering look over her shoulder. "So please! Watch us get fucked like the whore bitches we are!"

Behind us, the music swelled as the background dancers tore off their pants. My breath hitched as I saw what lay beneath. Cocks. They were huge. Grotesque. They hung down well past their knees. My pulse skyrocketed, my mouth watered. The vibrator in my costume's tissue-thin panties flared to life - a soft low thrum in time with the music, shooting electric bolts of knee-shaking pleasure through my traitorous clitoris.

I suppressed a whimper. This... this wasn't how this was supposed to happen.

Madeline. I could feel the carnal hitch rising in my throat. I wanted to scream out the sensation coursing through me, to shiver and stomp. But I couldn't. I couldn't look away from the crowd, I couldn't let my façade fall away. The show had to go on.

I grit my teeth and I smiled. I Glared from behind a mask of innocence to that bitch in the VIP box, that bitch sitting with a remote in her hands. She laughed as her eyes locked with mine and waggled an admonishing finger. I should have known it wouldn't have been so simple.

I felt the world falling away. All the late nights of singing and dancing until our bodies broke, all the drama and heartache we had poured into our art, and now all people were going to hear was us screaming out in whorish rapture.

I clenched a fist and turned to look at the man waiting for me at the back end of the stage. He was impossibly tall and ruggedly handsome with large gentle hands that looked like they could palm even my enormous, aching breasts. In that moment though I think all that mattered was the body-breaking size of that dick. Wow. Just... wow.

Madeline had never intended for us to perform. We were here to get fucked and degraded for her amusement in front of all our fans like the disposable sex objects we were.

Shit. I wriggled. If our lives weren't on the line, I'd have found that kinda hot. My breath was shallow. Already I could smell my climbing arousal mixing in with the horny sweat of the crowd.

But there was no time for confusion or outrage. I knew what I had to do.

I took a confident step towards the steaming hunk of man-meat before me, and, just like we'd done in practice day after day, the three of us fell to our knees. His dick throbbed before me. His musk filled my lungs, setting my mouth and pussy adrool. I reached out an impatient tongue.

What had my life become?

My hips wiggled as the crotch of my panties dug in deeper against the pulsing bud of my straining clitoris. I leaned forward to give the crowd a better view, the hum of my skirt rising over my exposed ass and the little pink love-note nestled within. The crowd screamed. This is what they wanted. This was the show they had come here to see.

I drooled down the length of this mega-cock as my hand pumped - as our hands pumped. Already I was losing track of what I had come here to do. We were supposed to lift people's heart, we were supposed to show Madeline - show the world - what we were made of. Not... mmm... not this. My tongue circled around the lid of his crown, the flavor of his flesh driving me wild.

Not that - I let out an appreciative gasp as a bead of precum dollop beaded tantalizingly in front of me - not that I didn't love this. But as big of a thrill as it was being almost naked in front of all those hungry men (the only thing better would be to be fully naked, yum,) this wasn't why were supposed to be here.

I should have known. After that photoshoot? After that handshake? Why was I expecting she'd have come up with something original. Don't cum. She had said. That had been only half the game.

I struggled to push that dick into my mouth, to have inside me, to fill me up. But it was like trying to swallow an apple whole. I could barely fit my jaw around it. Min was managing the best - she'd had the most practice - but we were all struggling.

I gargled and I swallowed - throat stretching as wide as I'd ever taken it. There was no room to roll my tongue around it, no room to play at it with my lips, all my prodigious skills and talents suddenly thrown into uncertainty. I was reduced to little more than a wet, choking hole, but dammit I was going to be the best choking hole I could be.

I rocked my weight into it, body shaking and swaying dramatically for the crowd as I rammed that meat down the hilt. Pussy juice drizzled down my legs, shivering and shuddering as the lack of breath sent sparks of pleasure through my body. I was tingling with need, the need to be touched, the need to be held, the need to be squeezed. So much of me was going unused.

I whimpered as he pulled free. Flutters of joy raced through my heart as he slapped me with his thick dick and wiped across my cheek a deluge of thick, frothing slobber. The music stopped and shifted, lights changing color to a soft pink as the next track started up. The song was happy, giggly and insipidly girly. I had found it such a chore at first, but at some point, I'd secretly come to love it.

In tandem, our hunks flipped the three of us over. We crawled, backs arching to better show off our tits. We were facing the crowd now, frantic, desperate.

They were singing along.

I arched my ass up like a dog as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into position. I could feel his slick, dripping cock looming over me as he stepped forward, his golf-ball sized testicles slapping against the quivering flesh of my plump ass. Firmly, he pulled out my delicate plug, the emptiness leaving me gaping. He slid the underside along my crack, drawing it down once, twice, showing me the length of it, the girth of it, making me squirm as he smeared my slobber into my sensitive rosebud before finally driving it in home.

Shit. My eyes bulged despite myself. It was my first time actually taking a cock up my ass. Dildos, fingers, plugs, vibes, other fun things, sure - anything we could get our hands on, really. But not a real cock. Oh god. It wasn't pain - I was too well trained for that - it was just a profound feeling of fullness: a blissful stretching. I pushed out with every muscle I had, clenching and unclenching, massaging around this massive intruder as it opened me up and aligned my insides like chakras.

He stopped as he bottomed out within me, his masculinity pulsing and throbbing in time with his heart, with each pump of blood through that meat. It was hot. So fucking hot. Like lava in the veins. A man's heat; a rush of blood and testosterone and adrenaline screaming at him to start pounding and to never stop. I knew it all too well, and now on the other end of it all I could do was squeeze and tempt him into action.

He did not disappoint.

There was something about having a cock up your ass that made it so hard to think. It's like half your brain gives over to some primal alarm at the animalistic wrongness of it. It becomes all you can think about, all you can focus on. I tried to swim through the rippling electric clouds storming through my mind, but every thrust, every buck, sent me reeling, sent my brain sloshing with horny chemicals as drool spilled out of my mouth. It was a hurricane of pleasure, battering at the frail walls of my self control.

In and out he pounded, long authoritative strokes. My eyes went half lidded, my focus fading as the pleasure built with every thrust. I stared out at the beaming crowd. Is this what they wanted to see? Their idol, getting split open? The wanton whore I had become? They loved it almost as much as I did. I gave them a half-lidded winked. That energy from the crowd? The knowledge that they'd' be talking about and masturbating to this image for the rest of their lives? fuck I couldn't imagine anything hotter. I bucked back harder - my legs shaking as I rocked my body back and forth to meet his thrusts - I wanted it just as much as they did.

I squeezed the muscles in my ass harder, jacking him off with my ass as he pushed in and out. It wasn't just enough for him to be in me, for him to be ravishing me so eye-crossingly good, no. I needed to be tight against him, I needed to press in and grind away the space between us. I needed to immolate myself in the steel-hard inferno of his passion.

It was a rough fucking, hard and performatory. But we'd taken Madame's strap-on - I grit my teeth and shook my head - we could take this. Next to me, Min was trying so hard to stay in control, to maintain that cool and collected persona even as she came close to splitting herself open and bubbling out on the floor, even as her small bulging body - the globes of tits bouncing along the ground - threatened to break.

Her eyes kept drifting up to one of the boxes. Her family. I recognized them from the pictures she had shown me. Her father and her brothers, cheering on their little girl as she put on a show.

And oh what a show. We escalated our fucking to an art form, half improvisation, half rote memory. All those days fucking instead of practicing were finally proving their worth. We knew just how to move, just how to mewl to give the best-looking fuck possible. Our pornographic screams rolled out over the crowd in a chorus, amplified by the concert's sound systems

I clenched a fist, slamming it down into the ground as my body shuddered. The storm clouds in my head were shooting lightning now with each thrust. My eyes rolled lazilly in my head. Galeforce winds battered me closer and closer to the jagged cliffs of pure unadulterated bliss. I had to be careful. Don't cum. Fuck. Don't cum. The task was herculean.

I had to fight it, but - mmf - it felt so good.

The music shifted again and the cock pulled out. I whimpered at the emptiness, but it gave my brain a chance to at least half-reassert itself. I took a breath, tried to settle myself, tried to focus, but there was no time. He dragged the pillar of his dick against my hungry vulva like a bow across the string of a cello. Even through my vibrating panties I was a quivering mess.

The three of us pulled up onto wobbly legs, balanced against those lumbering men. I rolled out my hips and stuck out my ass. With my heels I was just high enough to grind my pussy into his dick. My sex pressed against its length: kissing, stroking, teasing. Teasing, yes, but I was the one getting teased. I don't know if I would have been able to handle it, not really, if he just shoved his fat dick in my cunt right there and then. If he held me down in his beefy arms, mounting me like an animal and rutting until my cunt overflowed with creamy jizz.

What was he waiting for? I don't know how any man in his right mind could resist. But this wasn't about his pleasure, was it? No, this was part of the game. This was him wearing me out, taking me higher, getting me so fucking horny that I'd cum at the snap of his fingers. He was as much a pawn in Madeline's game as I was.

Well it wasn't - my abs twitched - it wasn't going to work.

Stern hands and warm powerful arms reached around me, enveloping me, pulling me back against this man's impossibly huge chest. Somehow the entirety of me fit against it. His hands roved across my yielding flesh; not exploring, not teasing, but taking, pillaging - ravishing. They were rough and deep and hungry. His graceless domination left me weak, small and yielding as those powerful hands gripped at the edges of my top and effortlessly ripped it away. My tits bounced free, and the crowd lost their minds.

I gasped, boobs bare and horny before the world. The cold of the stage caused the great thumb-sized rubies of my nipples, already as strainingly hard as they could be, to ache and throb. They were as desperate for male attention as the rest of me.

They didn't have long to wait. A rough hand reached around and squeezed at one of my heavy tits, catching my nubs between his strong fingers and giving them a whole new reason to ache. I gasped and I ground my chest into him, even as hot as my flesh was, his was hotter.

I looked over at the other girls. Min was still struggling but Meiling was loving every second of it.

The three of us twerked lewdly against those dicks in time with the music, sopping pussies slopping against throbbing cocks, begging, pleading to be filled, to be taken, but denied. The fist of his cockhead drove the vibrator tighter and tighter against my crotch until I was seeing stars. I struggled to remain standing on wobbling legs, but felt safe knowing that if I fell it would be into his arms.

I was losing it.

Get it together, Miki. My head shook. Hold on. I forced a smile but the crowd could sense my apprehension.

The track changed again, and the cock withdrew from between my cheeks. It was a short-lived miracle. Song by song, a whole month of fucking suddenly made sense. The three of us switched from one lewd act to another, always whorish, always flawless, always we were perfect. Idols could ill-afford to be anything less.

I don't know how long it went on like that. We were being impaled once more, thick magnificent beasts deep in our asses, bent over and pounded from behind while we pressed up together, our rocking bodies crushed into each other as our tits smooshed together like a jiggly pyramid. Each thrust sent our heaving tits pressing and rubbing and scraping, slippery sensitive nipples grinding for control. Soft cherry-sweet lips kissed at pre-cum-flavored tongues as we made out.

I shivered and squirmed as a pair of tongues teased open my plump dicksucking lips. The mingling of their scents, the gentleness of their soft sapphic caresses - it wasn't fair! Resisting the urge to cum as I was pounded hard and fast and unyielding was one thing, but this softness, this tender closeness, it cut right past what little resistance remained.

The heat of the stage lights mixed with my own passion as I teetered on the edge. This bliss - I wanted it so bad. I was light-headed, rocking on a tiny boat set adrift in a rocky, stormy sea of desires. I bit my lip to cut the begging edge from my whimpered moans.

The girls must have sensed my urgency. You don't spend every night licking a girl senseless and not learn her every intricacy, her every need. They pulled back, breaking the kiss. I whimpered just as hard for the loss.

Meiling smiled at me then turned to look out at the crowd. Even as she burbled out in ecstasy, even as we were put on display like some kind of market, she could pull herself together just enough to grin at us. She was having the time of her life.

It was... fuck. It was infectious. I laughed.

I'd been struggling so hard to win that I forgot all the other reasons we were here.

I smiled back, our emotion feeding off each other between slurping, sensuous kisses.

Of course I was enjoying this. Why shouldn't I be enjoying this? Was this not what we were good at? Did we not love this? Were we not proud of the way we fucked? This was what everyone was here to see.

I dove back into it with renewed vigor. Madeline thought this would be a trial? She thought she could humiliate me? She thought I'd lose control? Well I'd show her. I was going to be the best damn slut these people had ever seen. I was going to put on a show that these men would be masturbating to for the rest of their lives.

Fucking was the core of who I was! Pleasure was the air breathed. A month I'd spent bathing in it, swimming through the thick sea of sensation. She thought she could drown me in it now? I gripped my ass tighter around that good dick. He let out a low grunt. Now I had his attention.

I held back my own gasp, pressing down my pleasure, letting it wash over me but not wash me away. I thought back to all the sexual bliss this past month had brought. This? This was nothing.

I winked up at Madeline as more hunks came out onto stage, enough for each of us to have our hands full. I grabbed their cocks and started licking, and stroking, in time to the rhythmic thump of the stud drilling into my ass.

Sure, none of this was what I had wanted, what we had suffered all those late nights for, but that didn't reduce its significance. That didn't change its meaning to these girls and to these people. I wasn't going to back down.

Madeline glared back down at me. She had wanted to see me suffer, to see me humiliated and struggling. Sorry to disappoint. But then her sneer turned into a knowing little smile - like she'd seen this coming three moves previous. My blood ran cold as pointed that big remote at her phone and then at me. She fired.