And Other Duties As Required Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed.

Like crashing thunder, every nerve in my body was alive with fire - an explosion of electric sensation pounding into me with each thrust, burying my brain in an avalanche of rapture. Fuck. fuck fuck fuck. I twitched and I spasmed and I jerked. Meiling and Min turned to look at me, and it took everything I had to stop crying out long enough to gasp for breath.

Every inch of my body was screaming. It was like my every already-hypersensitive nerve had been jacked to 11. I could feel the stitches and tears in the fabric of my clothing. I could feel the heat of this man's breath, I could feel the blood surging and coursing and pulsing in every vein of his dick. And above all I could feel the aching need of my empty pussy - the hurricane of my desire had overflown into a full blown tempest.

"Oh..." I gasped. "Fuck."

Madeline smiled.

I could feel the every thrust of the cock up my ass like a knife carving directly into my soul. New heights of pleasure burbled past, sensation blanking my brain, rewriting everything I had been. The sea of pleasure I'd been so comfortable with just moments before were now but the placid shallows of the vast oceans of this new hellish rapture.

Addicting, driving. I pushed back harder, I fucked harder, body giving over to autopilot, higher brain function shutting down completely.

And then somehow I was at the front of the stage, the hung behind me joined by what could have been his twin, just as throbbingly muscular and well hung, his equal in every way. He smelled of aftershave and cologne, but most importantly like the musky dick that was waving hypnotically in front of my face. My mouth watered.

I was so dumbstruck from the anal pounding that I didn't even realize what he wanted until it slapped me across the face. The other girls had figured it out and already gone to town, lips kissing and sucking, hands stroking across the prodigious girth of their own studs. It was as though my agency, my drive, had all vanished in the face of this bliss. I was their toy to be used.

I blew him a kiss before blowing something else entirely.

I was on my knees, hands full of dick, taking as much cock as I was able, feeling the veins and the blood like I was reading brail - memorizing every word. Each brush of skin across my lips was as good as the most vigorous pounding of my pussy. I spasmed and choking and fucking and pounding the yearning casm of my throat. I needed to be filled. More. I needed my every hole filled. More! Why were they not fucking me more!?

I spasmed as he slid and bucked within me, my body's ripples echoing and amplifying the pleasure I was receiving and returning it full force to the cocks spit roasting me. They see-sawed back and forth in time with the music. It was a song about independence and finding your place in life. I didn't even register the irony as I screamed my euphoria out around that impossibly thick meat.

The fans in the front row got an extra little treat as my sweat and slobber splashed onto them. Fists were pumping, kingblades beating. My heart twisted. Why weren't they up on stage, fucking me blind? Why didn't they have their cocks out? Big, fat hard cocks churning with sticky, horny cum. That's what I wanted them pumping, that's what I wanted them beating. I wanted the handshake all over. I wanted all those men showing me just how much they loved me.

The boat of my self-control rocked roughly in the torrent of my pleasure, waves hitting harder and faster as the music escalated. The superstorm of my passion grew with each beat, each thrust and jab.

Don't cum. Fuck. The thought barely registered. How could it? It was so anathemic to my being. You might as well ask me not to breathe, not to think, not love.

I fucked harder, screams of delight echoing out around cock, each wave bouncing me up higher and causing me to crash all the harder back down. The music was pounding now, building to a crescendo.

They grunted and gasped as I pulsed around them, alternating between swallowing with my throat and squeezing with my ass, waving, rolling and wringing, driving myself into them to get every ounce of pleasure from them. I needed it harder, I needed them to fuck me more. Couldn't they see that? Who could resist a slut like me?

The song hit it's peak as I drove us all to the edge.

The churning of their balls - that familiar twitch - was all the warning I would get. Jizz splurged through them like a fire-hose, spraying their seed inside me, the heady delicious potency of hot cum flooding my mouth like the ambrosia it was. Load after thick sticky load shooting into my throat, perfectly synchronized with the thick gooey ropes slurring so deep and so good into my ass. Yes! Fill me up! I screamed and I shook and there, at the mountain's peak, I fell over the edge and into the frothing sea of my own desire boiled over.

I came.

I shuddered and I shook and I fell screaming, body losing all sense of time or place or meaning in the face of the nuclear explosion of pleasure wiping away my every thought and feeling.

I came and I came again. And again. And again. And again. I started cumming and I didn't ever stop. My body was a beyond my control, I couldn't comprehend what I was doing, what was happening - all I knew was one screaming climax after another. I was fucking and being fucked and cumming like the hyper-orgasmic bitch whole that I had become. Song after song, man after man, cock after cock, all strung together in a blur through one eternal orgasm. One primal cry.

I panted, struggling for breath. The cheers filled in the ringing of my ears as time started up once more.

"You've lost."

Madeline.

"Oh Mikio." she put a tender hand on my cheek. "You should have run when you had the chance."

I tried to blink my vision back into functionality, but my brain was still helplessly spraying sparks. I pouted. What was happening? Why had the fucking stopped?

She stood tall before me, strong and imposing and oh-so fuckable in my old, manly body as she stood backlit between me and the crowd. She waggled the remote at me admonishingly. Her dick was long and hard and so much bigger than I remembered. I couldn't suppress a goofy grin - that cock put all the rest to shame.

I chewed on my soft lips. Aftershocks of orgasm were still sending shivers of scintillating sensation through my body. I looked over at Min and Meiling. They were in the same situation, barely standing, thick cum leaking from their holes. Fuck. I wanted to run over and lick it all out of Meiling's huge juicy butt, but no... No. I had to focus.

"You're-" I swallowed. "You're right. I lost."

It was hard to speak. Hard to orient myself.

"And now," she grinned as she took in the three of us, fucked into senselessness. Defeated. "The real fun begins."

"No! Please." I whimpered. "You- you can have me. Just... just change them back. They don't deserve to suffer."

"Aw, what's the matter, Miki?" her voice was thick and lurid. She was savoring the moment. "You don't like them as slutty perverts? Afraid they're going to steal all the attention? Would you rather I turn them back into innocent little flowers? Maybe let them see everything that's happened? Everything they've done? How do you think they're going to feel about that? Hmm?"

She held out the remote and pointed it at the two of them. A vision of the two screaming in horror flashed before my eyes, at the perversion their lives had become, at the corrupted, warped pornographic bodies being displayed before a crowd of their fans. It was more than humiliation - it was abject horror.

"Wait!"

Madeline laughed.

"Oh Miki. Don't you get it? When this is over It's going to get a whole lot worse. I'm going to do unspeakable things to them. I'll drip such filth into their brains that it'll soak into every crack of their brains, pervade every aspect of their life. I'll have them begging for that humiliation."

"No!" I somehow managed to find the strength to resist. "You can't!"

"Oh?" She took a step towards me. Her eyes scanned my body, drinking me in and daring me to do something about it, daring my weak, girly form to fight back. "Give me one good reason."

"Because." I took a submissive half-step forward, dainty, delicate, demure. "It's me you want, isn't it? Wasn't that what you said? You wanted to see me be a whining, moaning slut?" I leant low to give her a better view of my swinging, jizz-dripped tits, a hand snaked sensuously down my body before spreading my swollen labia invitingly.

"You see?" She laughed. "You really are nothing more than a creature of your desires." She grabbed her cock as it swayed in the air between us. "Is this what you want Miki?"

"Please." I begged.

"Good girl." Her lips curled.

She advanced firmly, the girth of her dick pressing against my pussy like a fist. A fresh shiver took me as she pressed her mass against the live wire of my newly hypersensitive clit. She pressed in forward, my cunt stretching around that massive girth. A sense of deja-vu washed over me. This thing - this ridiculous monster dick - was every bit as big as that dildo at the photoshoot.

Somehow, despite everything, this was the first time I'd had a real cock inside my pussy. Oh god. It was... Fuck. It was everything I had dreamed it could be. It was hot and it was hard and it stretched me to my limits. My eyes rolled over into the back of my head and babble spilled from my lips as my brain melted into a pool of endorphins. I couldn't move, couldn't react, all higher functions shutting back down as she pressed further in, pushing me down deeper and deeper onto her dick like she was rolling on a condom.

"This is just the beginning, Mik Mik." She bottomed out, the tip of her cock stopping just shy of my cervix. She filled me up completely, stretching me exactly to my limit. We were two long-lost puzzle pieces, we were a perfect fit. Tears ran down my face. For the first time in my life I was complete. "I'm going to subject the three of you to the most depraved things I can think of. And trust me, I can be most creative."

I mewled incoherently.

"You won't remember it any other way, of course. You'll be just another dumb whore in the idol industry. You were right though, Mikio. It did have to be you. But now?" She grunted as she began thrusting. "Now you're mine for me to do with as I please. For me to use and abuse and discard," - her fucking grew rougher, - "just like you treated me!"

I shook my head with all the defiance I could muster, but my body wasn't my own, not anymore.

"Say it." She withdrew the oaken log of her cock, holding it so that the head throbbed impatiently at the entrance to my cave. I gasped in surprise. "Say you're mine."

"N-never."

"Say it, and all this-" she thrust forward one tantalizing inch - "will be yours."

My eyes scanned the stage, my brain desperately looking for a solution, but all it could focus on was that miracle dick threatening to not split me in two. Meiling and Min, the cheering of the crowd, the idea of a life where I didn't have this thing inside me... it all seemed so distant, so unimportant.

"I- 'm sorry." My eyes closed as I turned from the girls back to Madeline.

"What was that?"

"I-I said shut up and fuck me!"

"Good girl!" She laughed as she slammed into me, stars exploding through my body as every pulse of blood that thrummed through her veins stretched me all the wider. "You know I've been saving this for you? You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

All of the erotic thrills I had endured had nothing on this. Those were flash in the pan, loads of masturbation and fucking for show. Even the orgasms just now had been performative - those hung studs fucking to the beat. This... this was primal and raw and real.

I succumbed to her frenzied pace, to her grunts and her groans, to her strong muscular arms doing with me as they would. This was a man's fucking. Using me, abusing me. She didn't care about my pleasure, except to tease me with her power and her authority. She wanted me gasping and screaming and squirming and - fuck me - I wouldn't have it any other way. Ancient instincts screamed at me to breed and spawn and fuck and rut this perfect beautiful cock forever and ever and ever. God help me, I could feel myself falling in love.

Her body slammed into my raging clit every time she bottomed out, air forced from my lungs in stilted rapturous screaming. The build was fast and hot and I humped back, legs wrapping around her back and pulling her closer, hips pressing into hips, bodies intertwined. It was fucking in its purest form.

Higher and hotter and faster, I was cumming with every stroke and still it built, still she could fuck me harder. "More!" I screamed "More!" she indulged. My body shook, my eyes rolled up into the back of my head. My tongue lolled loosely from my mouth, drool and juice pooling under me like the happy little fuck-beast I was.

Her grunting intensified alongside her pace, muscles flexing, tensing. There was no patience, no holding back, no worrying about how fast the inferno-hot blaze of my pussy was bringing her to her own climax. She didn't need to. My pleasure was secondary, even as every thrust sent me tumbling in the blinding light of sheer bliss.

Her dick pulsed and her balls tightened, she came fast and she came hard, a staccato of stabbing thrusts as she erupted a geyser of semen directly into my cervix, flooding my ripe, animalistic uterus with her potent yummy cum. My legs gripped tighter, pulling her as deep as I was able. Oh god, I'd never felt so full. I wanted to stay in that moment forever and never let go. I wanted to overflow with her hot sticky babies.

She pulled out. My hands reached down to catch the dripping cum as it drooled down my leg a waterfall, to rub it back into my quivering pussy. Even just touching it - smelling it - sent my skin atingle with pleasure.

"Good... slut." she laughed between heavy breaths.

She stumbled back then pointed the remote at her dick and pressed a button. In the blink of an eye it had changed - replaced by one of the other monsters on stage. I could see the rapidly deflating thing it had been pounding ineffectively at Meiling's ass. This new cock was smaller, sure, but oh-so-twitchingly ready to go.

"Now, round 2, bitch."

I don't know if the whimper that fell from my lips was in delight or horror. I don't think she cared. How long could she go? Chain after chain of cocks - a parade of sex that never needed to end. Oh god, I wanted it so badly. I wanted to feel every dick here inside me.

Her cum squelched as this new dick drove headlong into me, filling me up once more. She spun me around on it, forcing me to face the screaming crowd as she lifted me up with her dick, holding me in the air by the thighs. It was a power move. She had absolute control. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My pleasure somehow climbed higher and higher as again she laid in to me, hot and hard and unyielding. I lost all sense of where I ended and where she began. I was her toy, her fucksleeve, her jizz dump, and I loved every second of it. There was no going back. How could I ever be a man again after this? After I'd fulfilled so wholly my every slutty female purpose, after I'd cemented my slutty girly soul?

Song after song, orgasm after orgasm, a thousand humiliating positions. She came again and again, swapping out her dick each time, filing me up each time with something new and virile. I leaked with every thrust, a frothy mix of hot potent baby batter running down my body - a promise of my life to come.

And then I hit my peak.

Time and space opened up before me as the stars in my eyes exploded into galaxies. Every neuron in my brain was rewritten to make room for it. No, my brain wasn't nearly big enough - my soul, my reality, every fibre of my metaphorical being, changed forever. How could I have ever wanted anything besides this?

The ship of my control had long sunk in the frothing ocean of pleasure and that ocean had flooded the world, and now that world was spiraling into the screaming infinite void of my orgasm.

Time had no meaning. How could it in the face of such pleasure? There was only an endless series of climaxes playing through me like the harp of the cosmos. Now, forever. There was only fucking. I had become one with the universe.

"You know what?" She pulled out, cum splashing on my tits. Sweat-slick and panting, she stumbled back. "I think I rather enjoy being a man." She looked over at the other girls, still putting on a show for the fans. "What's say we get your little friends in on this, hmm?"

"You..." I could barely register the words as they came out of my mouth in gasping screams. "You keep your hands off of them."

"Oh Miki." she laughed and waggled the remote in front. "What are you going to do to stop me?"

I don't know how I managed it. I don't know where I found the strength to pull myself away from that nirvana, but all of those late nights of dancing and fucking had given me a reserve of energy - of willpower - that surprised even me. I moved without even thinking.

I lunged.

She had the advantage on strength and weight, but my heavy tits counted for something. She stumbled back, but she didn't fall. The crowd gasped and the security team started to rush onto the stage. This was not a part of the show. She grabbed me by the wrist and twisted. I tried to resist, tried to struggle, but I couldn't get the upper hand.

"Oh, you dumb bitch." The mirth was gone from her voice. "Do you have any idea how much harder you've just made this for yourself?"

"You want to be a man so bad?" I spat - one last scrap of defiance. "Enjoy!"

My high-heeled foot slammed down hard into her heavy, cum-filled balls. She keeled over and fell back as I pushed myself out of her grip. The remote flew out of her hand. I dove for it, but her grip was still pulling me back. Somehow, she pushed through the pain to dive for it as well, but I shoved my whole weight into her, pushing her off balance. She tumbled off the stage and into the shocked crowd.

I still remember every detail of that moment perfectly. Time stopped as the remote slammed to the ground, as it broke in half with a sickening crack, taking all of my hope with it.

A silent explosion erupted out from it like a hurricane of intangible wind, washing outwards into the crowd. Wherever the wind touched, features shifted and moved, a tidal wave of strangeness that left behind a jumbled mess.

Heads were on the wrong bodies, and bodies lay mismatched and swapped around. In front of me, a pair in the front row that had come as a couple had swapped sexes, behind them a tall guy looming over from the second row was now struggling to see the stage - his delicate feminine legs still not giving him height despite the heels he wore. A petite woman in the front now bore all the musculature of one of our hunky stagehands.

In the balconies, I saw a trio of giggling girls - one now had a beard and hairy arms, the other had a shortcut military haircut and a broad masculine chest, and the last was completely bald. They all sported raging erections poking out from under their skirts.

Oh god, they - they were the lucky ones. They were still recognizable. Some had been reduced to a scrambled pile of the features of strangers, mismatched limbs and eyes and sexual characteristics. Many of them bore a sudden look of confusion - I shuddered to think what it was doing to their minds.

I looked up too where Min's family was sat. Tits burst at the seams from the boulder-like tits her father and brothers now sported. Somehow they made even Min's exaggerated monsters look subtle, shown off as they were in the outfits that had a moment ago been displayed on us in the poster next to them.