And Other Duties As Required Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still a ways away, I know, but its going to be amazing! Especially with you three there. Sorry, I'm trying not to gush. Let's get you girls dressed!"

She wheeled out a rack of clothing. The costumes were weirdly conservative. Scandalous, sure, especially on us, but hell, I'd half expected to get sent onstage with little more than a slap on the ass.

"Wait, what are these?" I held up a frilly piece of pink fabric. It was weirdly heavy.

"Panties!" she beamed. "Aren't they adorable?"

I frowned and tilted my head. I don't think I'd ever seen a pair like this. Tight and innocent in the front, they turned lacy and wild as they opened in the back. They'd be pressed thin against the pussy, but completely open in the ass. Between it and the short skirt, guys wouldn't even need to pull anything aside if they wanted to push me down and shove their hot throbbing dicks in my bubbly little butt, pounding me up against a wall as they shot load after load in my tender, throbbing-

"Miki?"

The other girls had already started stripping down. Meiling frowned as she pulled out her plug. She always felt naked without something in her ass.

"Sorry!" I shook away the fantasy and slid the slender fabric up my legs. Sure enough it pressed tight against my cunt. This had been carefully calibrated, I was sure. These had been designed so that there was no way I was going to avoid soaking it through. Worse, every motion was going to press it tighter, every step, every stretch, every kick, every inch was going to rub this soon-to-be-drenched fabric against the hypersexual nub of my desire.

I bit my lip. If so much didn't ride on it, I'd say that sounded fun as hell.

My top was a flirty ruffled blouse with diaphanous half-sleeves and little bows. It wasn't especially designed to show off my breasts, but with tits like these - braless, no less - that was not a difficult feat. Min had it worse, there was no denying her prodigious underboob.

"Now be careful," melody cautioned. "This is all tearaway. One good tug and the whole thing comes off."

"Of course." I frowned. Madeline had wanted to make this as difficult as possible.

"Oh, I almost forget." she opened a case. Meilings eyes lit up. Buttplugs. Color coded to the three of us. Pink for me, Blue for Min, green for Meiling. Large heavy metal eggs with a bright sparkling heart-shaped gem at the base.

"Oh my god!" Meiling squealed. "They're so cute!"

I plucked mine hesitantly between my fingers. It wasn't like it was the first time I'd have to move around with something up my ass, but it would be hard to ignore while dancing. It would be a constant reminder of my humiliation, and with my ass exposed the way it was, it would be plain as day to anyone who looked.

Plus - I let out a soft sigh as I nestled it in my plump rear - it was another horny distraction. My breathing grew heavy. Something told me these panties weren't even going to last until the show. I wasn't the only one, either - I could already smell that familiar perfume of nagging arousal rising from the other two as it mixed with my own.

Melody took us aside to do our makeup as we finished getting dressed. I'd had a lot of opportunities to learn how to apply makeup over the past month. The idea that I was making myself hotter and more fuckable... well let's just say it was a big motivation. I may not have had the talent the others did, but I'd grown proud of what little I could do. I had come to really appreciate the difficulty involved and the skill required to make it look even half way presentable.

That's why I was so amazed at what Melody could do with those brushes. I looked stunningly flawless. Hell, even the photoshopped poster had had nothing on this. The three of us stood in front of the mirror - a fantasy come to life. We were hot, we were fierce and we were ready.

"I dunno," Min frowned, tracing a line along the cleft of her moist vulva as she turned this way and that. "Does this plug make my pussy look fat"

"Yes," Meiling giggled and gave her a slap on the ass. "In the best way possible."

It was a long walk down to the greenroom. Boys buzzed all around us as we passed. Strong sweet men carrying heavy things.

Before, they'd been so busy we had barely been noticed. Now, jaws dropped as we passed. It was one thing to be the center of attention - we got plenty of stares just walking down the street, sure - but this? This was power. They couldn't have turned away even if they'd wanted to. We were idols in our prime. Every inch of us sexy and larger than life. They parted before us like the red sea. We were goddesses.

We drank it in, smiling coyly at the male attention. Our eyes scanned from boy to boy - man to man. A smorgasbord of bulging crotches. I licked my lips.

One grip in particular caught my eye, his muscles bulging as he hoisted a roll of cables. He had rough hands built for grabbing and gripping and never letting go, and he wore tight jeans tenting down to his knee. This was a man who could hoist me effortlessly over his shoulder, who could pick me up and twirl me until I was a giggling mess, then carry me up the stairs and throw me down on the bed.

Mmm... I could just imagine those strong arms pinning me down, as firm and unyielding as they were tender and hot, like liquid steel beams. And that wouldn't be the only part of him that would be hard, no. How thick was his dick? How veiny? What did it smell like, taste like? How creamy was this man's cum? Inquiring minds wanted to know. Maybe if I -

"Miki!"

"Huh?"

"Where are you going?"

I turned around, red of face. I'd been so caught up in my fantasies I'd followed this guy right past the green room.

"What?" I gave a dismissive shrug and a little wink. "He's got a cute butt."

"Wait, where's Meiling?"

"Meiling!"

"Huh?" she turned. She'd been off following a fantasy of her own.

"Keep it together girls," Min admonished. "We're almost there."

We laughed, but our mirth was shortlived.

There was a note taped to the door of the greenroom. Familiar handwriting. The reality of the situation slammed back into me like a truckful of bricks.

"Miki." It said. "Come see me in my office."

"Oh my god." Min clenched her teeth. "More drama? I thought we'd gotten past this."

"Are you going to be okay?" Meiling put a hand on my shoulder. My breathing had gone shallow.

"Yeah." I forced a deep breath. "You know what? I think I will be." I knew that this moment had been coming. I'd been dreading it, sure, but I'd given a lot of thought about what I'd do the next time I saw Madeline. I was centered. Determined.

That said, I'd by lying if I said my heart wasn't pounding as I made may way over to the temporary production office. Madeline had scored her own little home away from home. Two familiar security guards were standing outside. I remembered all too well the last time those hands had been on me. How unappreciative I'd been.

"You wanted to see me?" It wasn't a question. I'd stepped inside without bothering to knock. She was expecting me.

"Ah, Miki" Madeline spun around in her tall imposing seat, grin already plastered on her face. How long had she been waiting?

"Madeline."

"So good to see you again, Miki." even after all this time she still took so much delight in rubbing my face in that name. "How is my favorite girl?"

"Cut the crap. You know damn well why I'm here. What's the game?"

"Always straight to business with you, isn't it?" She rolled her eyes theatrically. "That's why you never were any fun at parties. You'd think your little change of career would have loosened you up a little. Or maybe that's just your pussy." She let out a condescending laugh. "I've heard such wonderful reports from my staff."

My jaw tightened. Was she saying I had a loose cunt? I tried to hide how much that cut.

"The game this time is simple." Her grin widened as she pulled a remote out of a drawer. It was smaller than that familiar one sitting on her desk, with only a few buttons. I held my breath as she aimed it at me and pressed the button.

"Ah!" A low moan forced the air from my lungs. My panties, already soaked and slick and bunched up like a vulvic wedgie that pressed right into my clit, were vibrating. I swallowed, my breath hitched with lust, my legs shaking. "Is that..." mmf. "Is that all you've got?"

"Oh Miki, No. Not by a long shot. But let's face it, that's all I need. That's the game - you're going to go out there and you're going to put on your little show and you're going to cum over and over and over again in front of everybody. I know what you've been up to. You think you're better than me? You think you've risen up and achieved some sort of breakthrough? You're still just a creature of your urges. And soon, everybody is going to know it.

"I am what you made me." I tried to sound defiant through the hum of the vibrator against my clit, but the sensual tone in my voice was undeniable.

"Cute. That's my game, Mik Mik. You want to prove something to me? Then don't cum. It's as simple as that. If you can avoid cumming then you win. You and those girls will get to go free. You'll all have your lives back, good as new. Hell, better."

"And you?"

"Me?" her lip curled. "What do you care what happens to me?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"You know? I honestly hadn't considered it." Her grin faded as she turned to stare out the window introspectively. "I imagine, Mik Mik, that I'll find some other life. That I'll start all over. There are worse people out there than you, you know. This remote gives me the power to bring a lot of justice into the world."

"Justice?" I scoffed. "You're still trying to pretend that this is just?"

"The convicted often feel the victim." She gave a weak smile. "Tell me, Mikio, how did you like that little gift I left you?"

"What? All of your hate and vitriol?" I crossed my arms over my expansive chest. "What are you expecting, Madeline? That I'd have sunk to your level? No. You may have corrupted my heart but I'll never turn into you."

"Careful, Miki."

"No. You know what? If anything, it's made me stronger. I'm not afraid of you anymore. I've seen what drives you. I've seen why you do the things you do. You think you can sell yourself off as some big villain, but you've overplayed your hand. All I feel for you is sorry."

"How dare you!" Her sneer turned into a snarl. "Don't you forget who's in charge here, little girl."

"Oh, I know full well who's in charge here, and it isn't you. I hurt you, you're right. But those scars you bear? Those are self inflicted. And no amount of catharsis, no amount of magical bullshit is going to fix that. You can play at revenge until we're both old and grey, but it's your insecurities that are calling the shots here!"

"Oh please, you think you're one to talk? I've been in your shoes too, Mikio! I've seen your heart just as deeply as you've seen mine. You think it isn't the same shade of black? You're a cold bitch, just the same as me. Look at your life. No friends. No Family. Just a job that you've long since stopped caring about. The only time you've ever let anybody get close is when it's good for business."

My eyes glanced away as my throat closed up. The buzz of the vibrator echoed in the silence between us.

"You're right." The words were hard to say. "I was. I didn't know what I was missing. But here's the difference between you and I - that's who I was, not who I am. Not anymore. You're a ghost from the past, Madeline. You're a mistake that I made. Yes, I hurt you, but that was never my intent. And since then, all you've done is hurt yourself. All those cries for attention... all you had to do was ask."

"Shut up!"

"That's what this has been all about, right? All of this was so you could claim me? Because you think that having me will fill the rejection-shaped hole in your heart? But oh no, you couldn't just take me, no, that would never satisfy your vanity. You had to win me."

"Shut up!"

"Well you know what I've learned? All this time, all these stunts, all this? All you had to do was tell me how you felt. To be honest with yourself and with me. You should have opened up to me, Madeline." My voice grew quiet. "You should have confided in me. You could have trusted in me. It didn't need to turn out like this."

"You have no idea what you're talking about!" her voice was low and simmering. "You think I'm some kind of simpering weakling? You think I'm some lily-hearted flower-girl pining after some boy? You're disgusting, Mikio. You always think everything is all about you."

"No. I think this is about you. I think it always has been."

"How dare you belittle my pain!" She rose out of her chair to her full height, slamming a powerful fist onto the desk.

I held my ground.

"Save the dramatics, Madeline. You're not an actor anymore. The only person you're fooling here is yourself."

"You smarmy cunt!" She grabbed the big remote off the desk and pointed it at her monitor and then me. "Don't forget who you're talking to." She fired.

For a brief horrifying moment, I could feel my chest being crushed. I gasped for breath, struggling to push past the vice grip around my torso, then there was a rip as my new tits tore through my top, flopping over onto the desk before me. They pushed down past my torso. I balked. It was a struggle to stand.

"What is it with you and tits?" I gasped.

"What, you don't like tits, Mikio? Are you an ass man?" She gave a derisive frown. "Or do you like them young?"

"You bitch!"

"Remember your place, girl." she growled. "Complain one more time and I'll have those things dragging along the ground, do you hear me?"

"And what exactly is all this juvenile lashing out supposed to accomplish, huh? You're only hurting yourself.

"On the contrary, Miki" she laughed, then turned to grin smugly out the window. "I feel rather good about this. Though I suppose you're not going to be able to go on stage like that, are you? Not without a wheelbarrow, anyway. All that money we spend on wardrobe and this is the thanks we get."

"You don't have to do this, you know." I didn't rise to her challenge. I wasn't playing her games.

"Don't." She held up a dismissive hand. "Don't even fucking start."

"I'm serious. We don't. We can be better than this. I don't know what kind of power you seem to have gotten your hands on, but you could have anything! Why waste that on all this?"

"Anything, except you." she glanced at me over her shoulder. Somewhere there was a scared girl hiding behind those cold eyes. I think it was the first time I'd seen the real Madeline in years.

"I-" I faltered. What was I going to do? Lead her on? Pretend that I could be the person she wanted me to be?

"I'm sorry, Madeline."

"We both are." her voice grew colder, stern. "But no, this is the way it has to be. You're going to be mine whether you like it or not. You're going to go out there, and you're going to be a whimpering, moaning little slut for me, and the moment you cum, your fate is going to be sealed. Then... then I'm going to get from you everything you denied me. Then I'm going to have my revenge."

"Madeline..."

"No. Now get the fuck out of my sight before I make things really hard on you."

I turned to leave, knees shaking as the vibrator pulsed and throbbed and as my melons dragged their way off the desk.

"Oh, and Miki?" She pointed the big remote back at my chest. I almost fell backward at the sudden loss of weight. "I'd hate to have to cancel the event because one of our Idols couldn't fit into her costume. Wouldn't want you to lose the game before it even starts, would we? Speaking of..." she pointed the smaller remote at me and fired.

The low thrum that had been pulsing against my vulva died away as I stumbled out of the room. A sexy whimper escaped my lips as my body cried out in frustration. The sudden lack of sensation hurt just as keenly as would a lack of oxygen. My body felt robbed.

I ran through the halls as fast as my high heels could carry me, arms wrapped around my naked chest, stiff nipples pressing hungrily - tantalizingly - into each palm. The shreds of my ruffled top somehow conspired to make me seem more naked, more vulnerable than I would have been if I were naked.

Everywhere I went men were staring. So - what? Us blowing a guy in public was nothing, but me running around topless suddenly attracted a crowd? A big strong crowd of stunning adonises with sensitive eyes and broad backs? Mmf.. but no, this wasn't the time to stop, no matter how weak the sight of them made me feel, no matter how much I wanted one or two or a dozen at once to sweep me up in their warm marble-cut arms around me and tell me everything was going to be alright.

"Miki? Oh my god," Min rushed over to me with a towel. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I tried to settle my breathing. "I'll be fine."

The pounding of my heart subsided as Meiling pulled me into an embrace. These weren't the steely arms of a heavyweight bear-wrestler, but it was warm and it was sisterly and Meiling's hugs were works of art.

And do you know what? I really would be. I was nervous, of course, scared. Adrenaline still coursed through me, even if the blind fury that had once served me so well had gone. But even now the power Madeline had held over me seemed... lessened. She was a wounded little girl lashing out. What was the worst she could do to me? Trap me like this forever? Somehow the idea just didn't seem all that scary.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I was still going to fight. I wasn't about to just roll over and let that bitch win. But it wasn't me that I was fighting for.

"You're sure your okay?" Min tugged on one of my tattered sleeves. I pulled her into the hug.

I was fighting for them.

"Hey," I blinked back the tears welling up in my eyes, "Whatever happens out there I want to thank you girls for everything."

"What?" Min laughed "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I just..." Would they even remember me if everything went back to normal? Probably not. But they'd be happy. They'd be able to live their lives without Madeline's interference. That - that was something I was ready to risk it all for.

"30 minutes!" came a voice at the door. "You ready girls?"

"Not quite!" Min called back, looking down at my tits. "Look, Miki, we love you too, but what happened to your top?"

"Oh, uh," I looked down at the shreds. "Wardrobe malfunction?"

"You're on the edge of tears, girl. Did Madeline do this? Do you need me to go kick her ass?"

"It's fine." I shook my head. "Look we'll talk about it later, okay?"

"You're sure?" Meiling's eyes looked deeply into my soul.

I nodded.

"Alright, well, come on then, let's get you changed. We don't have much time!"




-= Chapter 12 =-

"Showtime, girls!"

I closed my eyes. I could hear the roar of the crowd even back here. It was like being near the ocean - powerful, looming, inevitable.

Their fervor had been building almost as fast as my nerves. They didn't care why we were late, only that their anticipation had outgrown their patience. They didn't want excuses, they wanted us.

Well. For a given value of us, at least. I looked up at the all-but-pornographic posters plastered around the greenroom. These were the girls they were here to see, these perfect, larger-than-life horny bitch idols - the us we were paid to portray.

"You ready?" Min laughed and clapped me on the back. She was shaking despite her bravado.

I thought I had been. I thought I had been prepared for anything. I wouldn't say I was confident, but I was at least resigned to what was about to transpire. We had rushed to get me changed in time only to discover that the hour came and went despite my efforts. Technical difficulties. One of the lighting rigs. We pushed. 10 minutes. 20. Nothing quite builds tension like having to be ready to go at a moment's notice.