And she Whu'd me

Story Info
Shy woman from Thailand proves still waters run deep!
900 words
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the foot of the bed and purred. She pawed at the air and hissed.

She was in a black teddy and black high heels. She slid off the teddy and let it fall to the floor. She was now naked except for her heels.

She flipped them off with a couple of kicks and then pounced on the end of the bed. Slowly moving like a cat in heat. She kept purring. She ran her hands over my hairy legs, letting her claws, um nails briefly teasing me!

My cock kept throbbing and I could feel the pre-cum wet my white boxers. She slipped her hand inside the opening of them. She racked her nails on the shaft and it sent shivers up my spine and my cock throbbed hard.

Her soft brown eyes glistened with lust.

"You like? " She said in her broken English.

"Yes ~" I managed to get out as she kept raking my shaft and teasing where the cock head joins. My body jerked.

"Yes, you do my sweet!" She smiled and laughed.

She pulled down my boxers in one quick move. The fabric ripped a little. I was now naked like she was. Her hand now played with my cum-loaded balls.

"Oh baby you got something for me, do you?" She giggled.

She moved forward and took me in her mouth. She knew what she was doing for sure. I am not big at all. Six inches on a good heart-pumping day. But she took me full in her mouth. Her tongue rolled over my cock head. It slipped inside the pee slit and I bucked up toward her. She stopped, wet a finger and toyed with my rosebud, it slipped inside me. I was good and hard now.

She stopped and knelt over me. She took my cock and lowered herself onto my hardness. It slid into her hot pussy. It felt so fucking good. 'Whu' my friend with bennies knows what she is doing. She clenched her pussy and released as she rode me. She would bottom out, clinch and then release and then rise.

It wouldn't be long before she had me coming. But she prolonged it for me using her little sexual tricks.

We flipped over and I was now pounding away inside her, her muscular legs wrapped around my back.

She kept pushing into me with her pussy She moved up and fucked me back.

Her body shook as she started to come, and I come inside her too. I kept fucking her and pumping inside her. She clawed my back as she came a few more times.

I stayed inside her, as we moved now facing each other. I kissed her face and caressed her arm.

She lay there for a bit and then headed to take a shower and lay next to me. She kissed me hard.

"Loving you is always a good work out Mikey!" She said.

"Yes, it is 'Whu'!" I agreed.

She smiled and kissed me hard. Her hand snuck down and stroked me to hardness again.

"Oh well, here we go again!"

After we came up for air, we lay there for a bit, but then she had to go. She went and took a shower and came out all dolled up.

Her wedding ring back on her left ring finger. She was high maintenance I know and not my type, but this woman of Asian persuasion could not be ignored She had that charisma about her.

She oozed positivity, she walked with purpose.

We had met at her In-laws anniversary party some years back and then off and on at the mall, where she went for coffee when her husband was off swapping bullshit stories as the local fish and game club.

Whuclian or "Whu" as she liked to be called love being the center of attention. So while we sipped our coffees, I got to know her, and she liked that I was so attentive.

One night in the parking lot when I walked her to her car, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss. There were sparks.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" I told her.

She hung her head down in shame. "I know but Mike!" She paused and then she looked up at me with that glint in her dark eyes. It was if the Dragon lady had appeared and " Whu "the shy one was gone.

We went back to my place and that was the first night we fucked. It was so intense, and she knew how to clench her pussy around my cock.

She would get me just to the brink of a nut, then release her grip. When she allowed me to cum my nut was so fucking hot.

After that night, whenever she was around me, my cock would twitch. She would sit next to me at the mall and she would rub her hand against my inner thigh.

I would tell her to stop, but it came out rather weakly. I was under her spell.

She would tell me "Hubby snooze, he get no nookie!" She would giggle. "You behave you get what he doesn't get any more!"

And since that day I learned that Whu had total control over my body and mind. I am now her pet, humble slave to Mistress Whu!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Nurse Sara Ch. 01 Old Man Succumbs to Enslavement by Domme Nurse.in BDSM
The Hospital Tessa experiences a sexual awakening in a strange place.in Toys & Masturbation
Caught? XXX video find becomes embarrassing and fulfilling.in Anal
Creampie Experience Gone Wrong I accidentally got a stranger pregnant.in First Time
The Extras Table Pt. 01 Two strangers at a wedding.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories