All Comments on 'And Then I Felt Something Awake Pt. 01'

by PhilisCooking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start for a first story. I think you have potential. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ended too early

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

This story is off to a great start. It's well written and easy to read. It's thoughtful. I like the elements. Mother smoking, cooking, maternal feelings mixed with taboo feelings. This story has the potential to be special between mother and son. Or it could take the road most frequently traveled and become an orgy between mother, daughter, and son. Of course, the writer should write the story himself and hope the audience enjoys what he enjoys. With that said, I do hope the mother and son become a monogamous couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok start, now make them realize that they need each other, touching, kissing, feeling, undressing and then he licks her pussy, clit and ass, mom needs his cock in her wet pussy, they make love...

ZenithCDZenithCDover 1 year ago

stopped reading at "cigarette". ruins thewhole thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good start but no story here yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story line start and, potentially a fun series. Question is: where does the boyfriend come from/fit in/belong?

Your weakness is in matching some of the words with the current story line ie: tense of words in same paragraphs.

Keep at it, this has some really strong potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a good writer, you will write a conclusion that doesn't require you to use a juvenile signal of the end, or enof of part.

A well-written conclusion will lead the reader to that end. Please, do not use such insults to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Keep going. Waiting to read what direction you're going in. 5⭐

petersdraggonpetersdraggonover 1 year ago

Get "cooking" on the next part!

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

for a first story not bad would like to see part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much of a story too damn short!! And where's the incest??? Just a 3 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too short. Not enough information. You wrote this 1/23 are you going to finish it? Gave it 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous