And Then Something Happened, Again

Story Info
A sexy romp while on Holiday with a surprise ending.
762 words
3.72
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devious38
Devious38
21 Followers

I belong to an exclusive club. The members very rarely meet, there are way more female members than male members. Yes, we are all rich, yes I enjoy sexual excess. The club provides encounter opportunities in surprising variation, in un-likely places and un-likely situations. This story is about one such encounter. My Wife and I were on Holiday in the Mediterranean. Enjoying sea, sand and sun, a winter break. Sexual adventure had been really good we had met and enjoyed sex with two other couples during our two weeks stay. This was to be our last but one night away. And I needed to recharge my batteries so we were early to bed.

It has been my habit to check my e-mail before going to bed. There was a coded message for me. It gave the name of the hotel I was staying in. It gave a room number. It gave a Pin code to gain entry.

It contained a warning. 'She gets rather noisy, ball gag provided!'

I lay in bed wondering about this adventure, my wife fell asleep. I left our room bound for a sexual adventure!

I found the room and keyed in the access code. The door opened silently. It was dark. There was someone in the bed. It took moments to locate the ball gag. I jumped astride the sleeping person pinning her arms beneath the sheets and fixed the ball gag. She had made some sound, but not enough to wake the next-door sleepers. I secured her wrists to the head of the bed with conveniently available ropes. I turned on the lights. A flame redhead was struggling to get free. One breast was exposed.

I removed my clothes; well I only had a track suit on. I leered at my victim. I slowly pulled the sheet off and revealed that she was indeed a red head. A very nice Brazilian bush. She was writhing around. The means to secure her further were at hand so, left and then right leg was secured. She was now spreadeagled. I took my time exploring this naked beauty. I did not bother to ask her name or, give her mine, she was just a hot body to use and abuse.

I slapped her around some. She seemed to like that as she struggled more. I groped her sex, she seemed to like that and struggled more. I fucked her breast's, no real reaction. So, slapped her around more, lots of reaction. I mounted her and went for it.

It did not take all that long for me to reach a satisfactory climax. I think she had had an orgasm or two, but that was not my problem if she had not. I cleaned up a bit and got dressed. I left my victim bound securely and made my way back to our room.

The lights were off as expected.

And then Something happened!

I took a step inside and was grabbed by strong hands. Four strong hands! I was restrained. A ball gag was fitted. Then the light was turned on. My wife was restrained on the bed, ball gagged and nakedly exposed. I was secured to a chair.

The two men in the room then proceeded to abuse and use my wife while I had to watch. I could tell my wife was having many orgasms, she generally arches her back and goes sort of rigid when she reaches orgasm, she arched her back and went rigid many times.

The men had had their fill. And one left.

A few minutes later the door opened and the man returned and someone else was with him, a flame redhead who removed her house coat and sat astride my lap.

'Did you enjoy that?'

I had to nod.

'Can you get it up enough to make me airtight?'

I was nodding fit to lose my head.

My wife had to watch as I and the two guys made the redhead airtight!

Sometime later my wife was released and then made airtight. I had my third climax of the evening.

It was after 3am when we got to bed and slept in next day.

There was an SMS message on my phone, 'Good session. Juliette' It read. There was an SMS message on my wife's phone, 'Good session. Juliette' It read. It dawned upon me that my wife had joined the same club.

I inquired. The room I had visited was empty, there was no evidence of a redhead and two guys staying at the hotel.

I love this club.


Devious38
Devious38
21 Followers